[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I've got something I need some answers to I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0522.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Ok guys I've got something I need some answers to I can catch you up with recent events if you can answer the riddle I found in this graveyard.
First 3 black candles one looked to be purposely smashed against a gravestone, which is strange in its own right but it got weirder. I look down and notice a jar it doesn't look to old and due to recent heavy rainfall it was only half buried which is the only reason I noticed it this time even though I was there a week prior and only notice the candles the first time. Lastly inside said jar had a light and dark liquid more watery than oily as well as a name on a piece of paper. Pic very related any ideas?
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
And what I think is a name
>>
>>18795001
sounds like hoodoo.
>>
>>18795005
I thought so to but the closest thing I could find were love and attraction spells as far as the jar goes smashing black candles on gravestones is more satanic and the the location doesn't add up for any kind of love spell
>>
When I went back a second time it was nearing twilight and I hear about three voices screaming in agony and it was so loud and it sounded so close but the graveyard is secluded and I was alone I left immediately afterwards it was just to real
>>
>>18795001
krycheck
>>
Looks like balsamic vinegar, and oil.
>>
>>18795225
Come again?
>>
>>18795233
It had a sweet smell to it though
>>
>>18795242
Taste a tiny bit of it
>>
>>18795250
I didn't bring it with me when I left I figured it leaving the grounds could have had some adverse effects on me and I thought about it but the fact it might have had menstrual blood or some shit made me change my mind
>>
>>18795266
Fair enough
>>
>>18795225
That's gonna need some explaining man come on don't leave me hanging
>>
>>18795269
The graveyard is from the civil war era and pretty tucked in the woods plus it was all found around the biggest tombstone in the graveyard I don't know if that would have any significance though
>>
Guys this thing is starting to effect my personal life I'm asking for answers because I want to know what I'm messing with here I know someone has the answer and they've more than likely saw the post and thought it wasn't worth their time but I'm asking for help here I want to know what it is, is it dangerous, and can I remove it from the property and destroy it safely so someone else won't stumble on it like I did so please help
>>
>>18795017
why do you say it's satanic, though? can you find any listed satanic ritual involving smashing a black candle on a gravestone?
>>
>>18795225
lol, that's exactly what came to mind when i saw this thread.

>>18795236
>>18795270
watch the x-files. you have to get a few seasons in, though.
>>
>>18795525
Yeah it's to call that spirits power basically kinda like using it or it's power for your own needs
>>
>>18795543
where can i find this ritual?
>>
>>18795552
Honestly I just looked up smashed black candles graveyard and it popped up but it didn't meantion the jar spell part
>>
All i know is jars and mason jars are used for spells and curses and shit iirc.
>>
>>18795001
It's just some dumb occultist nerds doing a spell at the graveyard to be edgy. If you're that worried about it, take the candles and stuff to a body of water/ stand with your back to it/ throw candles over your shoulder into the water without looking back and walk away.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.