[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pain is too much. I want to end it, but I'm told that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: 1473098412826.jpg (17KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
1473098412826.jpg
17KB, 480x469px
The pain is too much.
I want to end it, but I'm told that I'll be punished for taking my own life.
Why is this?

Why am I unable to end this without something else intervening? Why do things want me to suffer?
How can I stop this?
>>
HOW TO GUIDE: http://www.depressed.net/suicide/
>>
>>18794679
I appreciate the advice, but I know how to kill myself.
I'm just saying that, once I am dead, something will do something to either punish me, send me back, send me elsewhere, etc.
At least that's what I'm told.
I guess if I was convinced that wasn't the case I'd be more inclined to just do it, but I'm scared of what comes after.
>>
>>18794685
Scared to die, scared to live. You're useless.
>>
>>18794700
Thank you
>>
>>18794666
>666
well, satan is your problem apparently.
either way killing yourself will only let others grief about you. you just transfer your pain to them. stay strong, do good in others life, and maybe good will come to you.

god wont give you a task you cant manage
>>
File: crepuscular-rays.jpg (84KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
crepuscular-rays.jpg
84KB, 600x512px
>>18794666
before you kill yourself, please, take a look at Eric Dubay in youtube. Maybe you find a way to recover from your pain, or even find some meaning in life. I wish you the best in life, and after, wishing it takes a long time dude.
You are not insignificant. In fact, I repently love you in some way right now and you could make a diference in this world if you take some knowledge. Knowledge is power. Maybe eating raw vegetals and fruits your health improve, im looking into this now after looking at Eric, and for shure his channel will blow your mind in a good way.
Take marihuana or some painkiller and take it easy bro.
>>
File: aXm4116xjU.jpg (61KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4116xjU.jpg
61KB, 650x650px
I get it. You are a nihilist. Maybe disassociate yourself and view the human species objectively. They are quite odd. You have to foc5usbon what can fill the nothingness. It can be as Sartre said in that nothing can only exist as to know something can fill it.
>>
>>18794731
>>18794737
Hey, thanks for the input. I appreciate the kind things you have to say.
I'll look into the things you have recommended.
>>
File: eafc36bc10e62e45b2d3dad833a34257.jpg (281KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
eafc36bc10e62e45b2d3dad833a34257.jpg
281KB, 1600x1194px
>>18794763
You are welcome. Seriously, this dude my sound crazy at first (Eric Dubay) But I feel with all my senses he is true altruistic and a genious.
You sound smart, so you may be understand what he says. And I now think we are really indoctrinated to see that our place in the "universe" is meaningles and insignificant, and there is lil posibilities there is a God or creator. I never was religious, nor I'm now, but It is mindblowing how incredible the real world is and we humans can do.
Be strong dude, who knows if you are gonna go some heaven or come back here, and if so, better make this place better for your next live.
Seriously wish you get better mentally and phisically.
>>
>>18794666
First, not worth it

It's not true about punishment for suicide. Most likely to be reincarnated and figure out life's lessons
Catholic priests admitted the concept of hell was made up for more control over society
>>
I was there.

Was about to do it; wrote the letter and all.

Could not have been the perfect day. I still remember it. Hurricane was rolling through, thunder, and rain. I was in a really shitty hotel about 1.5 hours from where I lived. Didn't tell anyone where I was.

For some reason a thought finally came over me-- this is the bottom. I am here. Why drill through rock?

I realized at that point, my life was truly in my hands. All the fears and anxiety I shackled myself to, all these meaningless rules, who truly rules over me?

That night was a light switch for me. Instead of killing yourself, live life to the fullest. Your world just opened up for you right now, because if death didn't stop you then all you got left doing is doing whatever the fuck you want.

Think about that for a second. That place you always wanted to travel to? Fucking do it. That motorcycle you wanted? Fucking buy and do 120. That girl you want to fuck? Ask her out, if it doesn't go well, then buy a prostitute.
>>
File: Star birth.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
Star birth.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
>>18794737
isnt eric dubay that flat earth guy? flat earth is just there to ridicule hollow earth, here is a lot of info on that issue and put into context with other phenomena you encounter
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/

also OP, forgot here is something that might interest you, the end is near. it will maybe not come this year, but definitely this year major things will happen. you wouldnt want to miss this do you? also if you get into hell for suicide, than it would be pretty awfull going there because you couldnt endure a few more years
>>
File: sign 2.jpg (1MB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
sign 2.jpg
1MB, 1160x6760px
>>18794792
the stupid piece of fuck i am i forgot the second link
>>>/pol/117115516
>>
>>18794789
This advice really doesn't apply for everyone. For example, it doesn't work if you're crippled or otherwise physically compromised. The only people for whom this makes sense are people who may have all kinds of bad circumstances but are otherwise able-bodied, and even then, there are some things you just can't fix.
>>
File: sun ray 26.jpg (109KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
sun ray 26.jpg
109KB, 640x425px
>>18794792
I recomend you give a shot to Eric for yourself.
He takes various topics including Flat Earth.
It is difficult to overcome the cognitive disonance, but seriously, you won´t suffer nothing else given him a try.
Cheers bro and keep it with giving knowledge to other people. You seem stronghearted
>>
>>18794812
I did not think of this perspective. OP could you chime in your situation?
>>
>>18794820
well, i looked into flatearth some time ago, and they are not as crazy as many think. but they got distracted. they saw a lot of errors in what nasa does, and anomalies that shouldnt be in our worldmodel, but they were too quick into interpreting that these mean the earth is flat while ignoring some things that show the earth is not flat.

what else does the guy speak about?
>>
>>18794828
>22
>still live at home
>no friends
>scared to move out because of fear of being alone
>job is meh
>father is becoming an alcoholic and mother denies having binge eating disorder
>they both are becoming more bitter and old as days go by
>I exercise and try to eat healthy, but tend to drink or binge eat as a way to deal with uncomfortable emotions
>not attracted to anyone, yet crave intimacy
>have no hobbies, no interests.
>too tired/unmotivated to really do anything else
>bad anxiety and meme depression
>yadda yadda yadda, could add more but currently tired.

It's not as bad as others may have it, I don't even think it's as bad as it could be.
I'm just emotionally exhausted is all and feel alone all the time and have to way to quell the empty feeling that constantly lingers.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining.
>>
>>18794666
Because jesus is a filthy backstabbing cunt that needs to bathe in the piss of his own creations for damning us to this mortal hell
>>
Youre just gonna come back and suffer again until you learn your lesson. You will live, and there will be a time in the future, maybe the far future and maybe not so far, when you thank yourself for not going through with this. I did.
>>
>>18794666
Take control of your own life.

You don't need jesus or the devil to be who you want to be.
>>
File: grand-tetons-beams.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
grand-tetons-beams.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>18794844
Seriously dude. Nasa is a place to start to suspect. But it is really scientifically demostrable that it is fucking flat xD. I started see this a year ago, then stoped looking for a while cos I felt overcome by too much information. Then a few weeks ago a retake this, and man, this shit is real. I'm not stupid, believe me. English is not my mother tonge if It hurts to read me a little xd.
Seriously, if you really want to know look it for yourself. There are explanation for everithing includding the sun over the horizont and the moon and stars (why you cant see it the same from everywhere).
Glad to see somebody who is truly squeptic.
Good look in your search for truth and willing to share.
Somebody said "Truth will make you free"
Hope to read you here in many ocassions.

Also, not forgotten the started of this thread. Best wishes for all of you people.
>>
File: nasa-flat-earth.jpg (179KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-flat-earth.jpg
179KB, 736x538px
>>18794880
well, i still go with hollow earth as mentioned in >>18794792
if you tell me how there can be different nightskies on the southern hemisphere from the northern hemisphere, i may will look into it again.
i agree we are told a lot of bullshit, but there are too many reasons the flat earth doesnt work.
the flatearther "know something", but they didnt figure it all out. if you really want to see why i believe in hollow earth look through the thread i posted.
>>
File: Pterodon.jpg (172KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Pterodon.jpg
172KB, 1024x682px
>>18794880
hollowearth might even be the biblical heaven, and dinosaurs could come from there and only after the poles froze they didnt get out anymore as easily anymore, and witht he continents not being together anymore they wouldnt get off antarctica either way, except maybe some pterosaurs, which could be the reason there is military around to shoot everything down to keep up the narrative
>>
>>18794666
Don't kill yourself. Trust me I've tried. It sucks. Go to the hospital. You can get treatment and medicine.
>>
i know the can pain can be unbearable but before you kill your ask yourself " is there a purpose behind this" pain can be the very thing to make you stronger and knowing deep in your heart you have meaning.
>>
>>18794731
God's not real.
>>
>>18794666
OP are you baptized? If you aren't it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18794666
Accepting Jesus is literally all you have to do. Extended divotion is a lie. Seriously all you have to say "I accept Jesus as my savior" you dont even have to entirely mean it, go on with your life, tell your friends/family fuck you I accept Jesus but wont butter my toast from the top, I will do it from the bottom or cut you with my butterknife you pieces of bread.
>>
Life is worth living.
>>
>>18795168
Not for some people.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.