[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ what the fuck. No troll, when I woke up from sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Ok /x/ what the fuck.

No troll, when I woke up from sleeping I saw a shadow of the grim reaper (?) in front of me and when I tried to reproduce it I couldn't so what the fuck gives? Legit creeped out right now.
>>
It was nothing anon, go back to sleep
>>
Sleep paralysis. It's common, just tell it to piss off.
>>
You shouldn't let that distort that wich is within you.

If you feel that you are threatened you will experience it as such if you feel that there is no threat you will experience it as such.

The power always lies within and that is always what things are pointing at.
>>
>>18792207

Sounds like Sleep paralysis.
Interesting how everybody sees a huge black figure.
I saw a little ghost girl in my first sleep paralysis. She tried to crush my heart with her hand. Was able to break free by trying to make her give me a blowjob.
>>
>>18792207
A few weeks ago Op, there was a thread (free psychic reading or something like that). Another anon reported similar experiences to what you're describing. The Op of the thread seemed concerned regarding this.

I was doing a fair bit of research on Santa Muerte "Saint Death" (pretty much a mexican female grim reaper saint) at the time so I asked what the possible implications of her presence in someone's room could mean.

The Op, the anon, and another anon all seemed to know something about this but they were tight lipped. From what I could gather, there are other symptoms that occur when she's in your life, my guess would be some kind of psychic ability but as I said they were tight lipped.
It's not actually Santa Muerte but they couldn't think of a better name to describe this thing. They thought there must be some kind of similarity between the people she's visiting but it does seem mostly random. They seemed to think her presence either signified or set off certain events. I had trouble understanding what they were saying with this part but I think they were implying something like visits from the government. They also said this thing visiting people is becoming more frequent.

I guess we just wait and hope one of those anons show up and elaborate.
>>
>>18792316

Yeah i thought it was my lamp making the shadow but when I tried to reproduce it I couldn't get the shadow back definitely fucking weird and not bs
>>
>>18792271
I've only ever seen a huge black figure once, in one of my most recent SP episodes. Was like those disjointed crawler monsters from horror games. All the rest of the time it's been family or pets or something. Not even dead ones either, just like seeing my dog sitting next to the bed just chilling. I had no idea for the longest that people would see scary or freaky things during sleep paralysis, just thought all my peers were just gigantic pussies for being terrified by their sleep paralysis experiences.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.