[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think happened to MH370? I still haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 370_plane.jpg (449KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
370_plane.jpg
449KB, 1620x1080px
What do you guys think happened to MH370?

I still haven't seen a theory that I think really works.
>>
it disappeared i think
>>
>>18791544
Fuck off you tinfoil nut
>>
>>18791538
I remember reading somewhere that it had a pallet of lithium-ion batteries improperly stored and in a bad place (right between the wings I think)
Anyways it caught fire and the plane went down
>>
>>18791558
But even if it caught fire there should've been more debris found in the water.
>>
>>18791566
If we scan the ocean floor 24/7 why haven't we seen any piece of the plane?
>>
False flagged over Ukraine
>>
>>18791538
Hit the dome.
>>
>>18791638

We legit lack the ability to 100% scan the entire ocean floor.
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (201KB, 3603x2027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
201KB, 3603x2027px
>>18791558
Fire takes time to burn a plane, the pilots have time to communicate to ATC.
> Swiss air 111
> SA 295

Hard to say what happened but it might have been intentional pilot action to end this flight.
>>
Uri geller knows a thing or two about this, you should check it out op
>>
I believe it disappeared.
>>
Uhh super computer microchip patent.. 5, 20%s-- the 4, 80% were onnplane orhwr 20 was jacob baron Rothschild
>>
>>18791965
That.. what? Did you write this with your penis on a touch phone?
>>
>>18791762
Swissair 111 was a cabin fire, not a cargo hold fire fueled by lithium burning out of sight.
>>
>>18791948
Fuck Uri Geller hes an absolute bender
>>
>>18792164
Ok.

>UPS Airlines Flight 6
>In-flight uncontained cargo fire caused by lithium ion batteries

Pilots still had time to communicate.
>>
>>18791558
Wrong, it was a pallet of samsung note 7's, reported for disinfo
>>
>>18791538
>What do you guys think happened to MH370?

Shitskin Moslem pilot deliberately took it off course and crashed it for "Islam stuff".

>>I remember reading somewhere that it had a pallet of lithium-ion batteries

You remember wrong, douche. Different airlines, different crashes, fire would have triggered automatic distress call, etc.

>>If we scan the ocean floor 24/7 why haven't we seen any piece of the plane?

Over 20 pieces of debris have been found, asshole. The trouble is they floated ashore from the as yet unknown wreck iste.
>>
>>18792377
You're a fucking dummy
>>
The pilot crashed it in deep ocean
>>
>>18791538
The Jacob R.oths.child called in a favor had the CIA crash it remotely, killing the four other founders of a tech start-up he was involved in, leaving him the sole owner of the patent of a valuable semi-conductor.
>>
File: ffa.jpg (87KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ffa.jpg
87KB, 500x750px
>>18791538
I feel like I have the answer right in front of me, I just need to connect the dots...
>>
MH370 pilot AMA

MAKE ME MOD PLOCKS
>>
Switched with another plane before the passengers boarded.
>>
>>18791538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT4yVcZoeEk
>>
>>18791538
> Be on MH370
> see Pilot sees UFO in distance
> ohsheed.jpg
>>
>>18791997
Kek
>>
>>18791555
>Fuck off you tinfoil nut
If it didn't disappear there here are a few possibilites: it never took off, it crashed, it was intercepted and landed somewhere, it was captured by UFOs or the media simply lied to the world and there was no MH370
inb4: MH370 wasn't a distraction mechanism. You mean to tell me: out of all of the government satellites in orbit and other means of telecommunications no one knows where that airplane is for sure?

Funny, because if they government wanted to, you couldn't take a shit without them knowing, so how did they manage to lose a jet mid flight?
>>
>>18791638
If you can relate the oceans to model of the different layers of the earth: crust, mantel, inner and outer core. As far as the general public knows, we can't get past more than a 10,900 meters. In other words, we can't get past the crust.
>>
>>18792377
>The trouble is they floated ashore from the as yet unknown wreck site
So, the airplane may have crashed at the bottom of the ocean and the pieces floated their way to the top?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.