[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else basically fed up with Aliens / UFO's? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 53

File: closeup.jpg (518KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
closeup.jpg
518KB, 699x1024px
Is anyone else basically fed up with Aliens / UFO's? I've read pretty much every interview, major contactee/abductee book, watched countless documentaries, tv series, movies, youtube clips.

It's all just stories. Nobody ever has anything except a story, and it's not even an original story, they all copy each other.

The aliens always have the same body plan as us (why?) and always communicate through these people they choose rather than directly. You'd think after 60 years of contacting people who write books and cash in on all this alien wisdom, the aliens would've changed tactic a bit and gone for a more direct approach.

On the credible end you have pilots, military base commanders, and various professional people around airports, aviation, the army, navy, air force, who have sighted weird lights in the sky. On the incredible end you have people taken up into physical alien vehicles and shown things or probed and prodded. Over all this time there has never been:

>1 clear photo
>1 clear video
>1 physical alien object
>1 piece of information that has revolutionised human thinking or activity

for all the contact they are doing, they sure are great at keeping it ambiguous, vague and generally irrelevant.
>>
OP, PROVE you are not a two squirreled head. That should be easy. Provide time stamped photos, expert testimony, documentation, links, something, anything that everyone can trust as true.

Come on OP, prove it.
>>
>>18789524
how would i get access to a computer and be able to use the english language if i wasn't a human being?
>>
Because they are Fallen Angels...not so easy to document.
>>
What always fucks me up id if aliens visited earth before humans were about, thats about 300 million years of life on earth before humans
>>
>>18789520
Have you read the new age stuff about them?.. A lot of it I don't like too much, but there is a book series, the law of One, that kind of explains things in a very interesting and consistent cosmology. It also kid of gives reason for "illevancy" you speak for... That would be the respect of free will I think.
There is a website that has it in searchable form
Lawofone.info
>>
>>18789607
Fool!

Not respect of free will. God wont let them violate it...
>>
>>18789520
It's basically the same for each and every topic here on x. It's all just stories, tales of any Anonymous talking about his weird experiences or anything. It's never something specific, something he could show and point his finger too, something VERIFYABLE. Third eye, interdimensions, invoke demons, ghosts, believe me because I say so, yadda yadda. With the same ancient photos again and again, and mostly some shops.
>>
File: radford-crop-alien.jpg (71KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
radford-crop-alien.jpg
71KB, 500x315px
>>18789520

>Over all this time there has never been:

>1 clear photo
>1 clear video
>1 physical alien object
>1 piece of information that has revolutionised human thinking or activity

You're quite the arrogant cunt aren't ya? If I had a legit clear alien photo to show you, and I did just that, you'd say it's fake. Same with a video. You say 'there has never been' like you've examined every object on Earth. 1 piece of information that has revolutionized human thinking or activity? Have you ever here of electrogravitics?

OP, you gotta just accept the fact that plebes like you and me don't have direct access to the ayys, and maybe never will. You got to make up your own mind whether or not every single one these hundreds credible-seeming and thousands of kind-of-out-there witnesses are collectively bullshitting for whatever personal reasons.

Here's a video that seems like of legit, though of course isn't definitive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7V6Wcqf35w
>>
File: notanalien.jpg (51KB, 637x423px) Image search: [Google]
notanalien.jpg
51KB, 637x423px
>>18789651
>Here's a video that seems like of legit

Why are the aliens always naked? Have you ever seen an image of an alien in a space suit?

> immune to cosmic radiation
> earth atmosphere is a perfect fit
> no problems with microorganisms, immunity to everything
> anal probing of humans is done without pic related
>>
File: 1489789104373.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489789104373.gif
1MB, 720x720px
Wake up OP..
>do your own research
>>
>>18789628
I think they could, but they'd lose massive amounts of polarity for it and that would drive them away from God/The Creator, and that would be a very undesirable thing for both positive and negative beings according to this, if I understood correctly.
>>
>>18789520
maybe it's part of a complex program of social change that doesn't necessarily need any basis in fact.
>>
>>18789579
>Because they are Fallen Angels
Gonna need to see some evidence
>>
>>18789520
I've been reading about this for years and have watched tons of documentaries and listened to interviews with witnesses and contactees also. After all this time, I lean toward the thinking of John Keel and Jacques Vallee. There is a real UFO phenomenon but what it actually is, is unknowable to humans. I don't think these things are aliens or that they even come from outer space. It's not about contact and it never was. It's about control.
>>
File: chicken alien.jpg (170KB, 1063x683px) Image search: [Google]
chicken alien.jpg
170KB, 1063x683px
>>18789593
https://www.yog-sothoth.com/wiki/index.php/Cthulhu_Mythos_Timeline

like this?

>>18789651
no way i genuinely want to see something.

As far as I understand it Jacques Valles believes the whole thing is inter-dimensional demons, like >>18789579 and >>18789748
both imply. So basically I have to believe in the bad guys in the Bible.

>>18789694
I just wanted the basic gestalt anon, why are you frogging me?

>>18789713
Has it done anything yet? The only perceptible change I see is when you ask people what an alien looks like they imagine a skinny grey humanoid thing, and a UFO as a rotating disc. So 70 years to imprint this imagine into the minds of billions of people.

The classic alien looks like an aborted fetus. The cigar O'Neill cylinder shape is far more practical for a spaceship, so the saucer is a holdover from the early days.

Everything has some relationship to facts anon. What you said is defeatist, we should try to understand everything.
>>
File: 1488479480793.jpg (17KB, 881x569px) Image search: [Google]
1488479480793.jpg
17KB, 881x569px
>>18789520
>1 clear photo
>>
>>18789755
you don't seem as serious about the UFO phenomenon as you claimed. I'm not being defeatest at all, it offers a different way of looking at the phenomenon.

Are you really unfamiliar with the concept i presented? more than one book has been written on it by one of the most well known and well respected UFOlogists. maybe you've heard of Jacques Valee? I think the ideas he presents in books like Dimensions, Passport to Magonia, and Messengers of Deception can be quite valuable to understanding this phenomenon more fully.
>>
>>18789781
You're effectively calling it a religion then.

>a complex program of social change that doesn't necessarily need any basis in fact

is faith, doctrine, dogma, theology.

I don't expect proof of God, so naturally I don't expect proof of Demons either. If you're calling them Demons, the logic is basically circular. I think Valles burned out, gave up, and used religion as a crutch; he's probably right though, there is a deception behind all of this, I just personally think it's other humans perpetrating it.
>>
>>18789796
i'm not calling it anything, i i said "maybe"

and if you think other humans are perpetrating it, that fits in just fine with my original post >>18789713

I think you're too used to arguing with everybody on 4chan.
>>
>>18789781
>>18789796
to clarify, i say it's defeatist because you cannot understand the nature of good or evil, to know the mind of God is illogical and it must be taken on faith or rejected. so looking at it from a spiritual or religious perspective is completely useless to us, it becomes a metaphysical exploration in hypotheticals. so then basically aliens are a philosophical conduit for one world government and world wide communism. i think i'll pass on that.
>>
>>18789814
I never mentioned anything about good, evil, or the mind of god.

Also, as ridiculous as the one world government conspiracy idea is, it has more supporting historical evidence than aliens form another planet landing spaceships here. Communism has the aim of being a worldwide system. Civilizations have attempted to rule all of the earth through all of recorded history, look at the emperors of ancient china and the egyptian pharaohs as just a couple of obvious examples.

it may seem a silly idea.... but which of the two ideas is less silly?
>>
>>18789520
if you think an alien race vastly smarter than us would have left obvious traces you're an idiot

they have no reason to do anything we want, and if they wanted something from us they would just take it or consult higher ups
>>
You're so fucking wrong, OP.
>>
File: 1489773224618.gif (51KB, 583x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489773224618.gif
51KB, 583x427px
>>18789520
Secureteam10 on youtube has a lot of convincing stuff, but it's still best to watch with a critical eye.
Something screwy is going on out there and in Antarctica.
I think we might be a bit of an experiment, and the experiment gets wiped every couple of 10k years or so.
I'm surprisingly okay with this. :P
>>
>>18789524
Not even close to a good point.
>>
>>18789892
Occum's razor.. He certainly has a higher chance of being right than aliens visiting earth
>>
aliums r real u dumbhead
>>
Yes, aliens probably do exist, I just don't find them interesting.
>>
File: proof.png (373KB, 720x516px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
373KB, 720x516px
>>18789520
>It's all just stories.
congrats. you're all caught up.

now here's the killer: there's no way you could travel in between galaxies, no matter what they want you to think. even the most likely ways of traveling through the universe, like wormholes, would shred any atoms from a living organism as it transported you. scientists of course know this, just anti-scientific bullshitters who claim that aliens travel across the galaxy just to fuck up our crops.

just think about how fucking far we are from landing people on our closest planet, mars, and then think about how close we are to killing ourselves off.

and there are probably advanced civilizations on other planets, fuck knows where, but evolution is evolution, and there's very high chance that they might not even give a fuck about exploring the universe. our desire to explore and conquer is not a trait from technology, but from our genetics. if a specie somewhere were super capable, they might not have the desire to explore, but rather just stay safe on their own planet. they might not want to meet others, because our desire to do that is because we are group animals.

so let's say they had the ridiculous technology they managed to develop without killing themselves, they found a way to not get killed while traveling, they wanted to explore, and to meet others... where do you think they would seek other life forms? at the distant edge of the galaxy? or a bit closer to the center where it's more likely to find more planets to choose from? and when they arrived there, would they just mess up their plants and hide in the shadows giggling like retards? or to just crash and burn? if they have the technology to come all the way here in one piece, that same technology would have to prevent them from crashing into stuff, because there's infinitely more objects to crash into on the way here.

as you said, it's bullshit.
>>
>>18789524
>two squirreled head
what?
>>
>>18789579
bullshit is generally difficult to document.
>>
File: 13VXdDsl.jpg (46KB, 394x389px) Image search: [Google]
13VXdDsl.jpg
46KB, 394x389px
>>18789685

To be fair, that (alleged) ayy is ded.

> earth atmosphere is a perfect fit

Good question about Earth's atmosphere. I wonder why the ayys don't seem to bothered by it. for the most part. Maybe some of them evolved in biosphere's similar to ours? idk

> no problems with microorganisms, immunity to everything

I don't think this would be too huge an issue. Viruses usually don't jump too easily from species to species, and who the fuck knows how evolved the ayy's immune system is, as well as their germ fightin' tech.
>>
File: riceart12Urlo4Ct0a4[1].jpg (119KB, 799x1066px) Image search: [Google]
riceart12Urlo4Ct0a4[1].jpg
119KB, 799x1066px
>>18789651
that's a picture of crops, not a real alien.
>inb4 humans could never make anything this advanced
>>
>>18789651
that video is an admitted fake, like so many other videos. the thing is that even after people admit they faked it, and show the props, the ufo people hide those facts and keep propagating the same old shit. it's as if you're not even trying. i've been down this rabbit hole, very deep.
>>
OP, the root of your argument is invalid. This ins't a coincidence at all. We are their crops, they just test us from time to time and let us feel the earth. They don't even want Earth back, they have a thousand other planets to throw their seed.
>>
>>18789651
>Here's a video that seems like of legit
From RT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n16Iwgzm0Nw
>"The tiny "dead alien" is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the "body" and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves"

I don't know how you can think to find something so amazing and yet not investigate a bit further.
>>
>>18790175
>ins't
>fill
How high am I?
>>
>>18789520
>he didn't watch Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story
inb4
>hurr pedo
not charged until proven guilty
>>
>>18790163
i don't think humans could do that disc with a message in one night
>>
>>18790180
Or not see it when you see the video, it's confirmation bias, you'll see it a lot around here.
>>
>>18790184
my guess is extremely high. not because of the typos though.
>>
>dey all lyin :^)
>>
>>18790180

>undisclosed agents later reported that the hoaxed alium was nothing but chicken skin stuffed with bread nothing to see here move along CASE CLOSED
>>
File: taj-grid[1].jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
taj-grid[1].jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>18790190
that's because you're ignorant. it's an old art technique for copying pictures. just divide up any pic in squares like this one, then make each square individually. ten drunk art students could pound that out in a night.

the whole pic and message and everything is done on computer in advance, then planned out before they go out. the disc message itself can be made with a computer program even.
>>
File: 1483196566172.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1483196566172.png
392KB, 451x619px
Do you think aliens have watched anime?
>>
>>18790215
dear lord
>>
>>18790221
>because you're ignorant
haha oh wow, that's rich coming from someone like you
>>
>>18790226
If they were close enough to send the arecibo signal, or the wow signal.
>>
File: cropsample2c[1].jpg (120KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cropsample2c[1].jpg
120KB, 320x240px
>>18790190
>>18790221
just wanted to add: that is IF they did it in a night. ufo hoaxers always make these claims. just like how they say the crops get "mysteriously bent" instead of broken. however, that only fools people who haven't spent a lot of time in crops. straws do this shit by themselves as they grow (not the crop circle itself, obviously, but the bending). so all you have to do is go to a crop circle, find some of these "mysteriously bent" straws that are ALWAYS to be found, and bam you have "evidence".
>>
>>18790232
ok then, redpill me, morpheus. i've did this shit for many years. you have to be willingly gullible to buy it, or you haven't dug far enough.

it's ok to start out with genuine curiosity, but the lies are pretty damn obvious. extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence, not blurry photos of hubcaps.
>>
>>18789651
Electrogravitics doesn't work in a vacuum. Learn2physics.
>>
>>18790246
people like you will never believe any evidence that is presented to them, only if you'd see it with your own eyes in front of you..so fuck off and do your research
>>
To the alien, you're the alien. Do you understand a dog's bark? The different sounding barks of a dog?

How do you expect a contact to look like? English speaking ETI out of nowhere? I don't think you thought everything through.
>>
>>18790240

I've seen sceptiks literally try and explain that away as hoaxers using some sort of portable magnetron. Ignoring the side-effects of walking around with a high-powered microwave transmitter and the portable powersource for 2kw of magnetron, it still doesn't explain how it works with a board or how they get it so accurate.

That's some industrial-strength kool-aid.
>>
>>18790254
yes i do, but it has to be evidence. like i'm pretty sure tigers exist because i've been presented with some pretty solid evidence. however, the description of a tiger would sound like a ridiculous fairy tale.

i also believe in gravity, though it sounds fucking insane, a bunch of giant orbs floating in what seems like nothing, circling each other. but again, pretty solid fucking evidence.

i've changed my mind on countless things because of evidence or lack there of.

i was into ufos for many years, and i've seen almost every picture and video ever. i even subbed to a magazine and dvds. i wanted to see if it was real, because it's absolutely fascinating. never been presented with any evidence though. the shit people accept as evidence is just what someone says about a thing. i've even heard they say the crops are radioactive, mistaking normal radiation that is literally everywhere with special alien radiation.

so they go and show people a video of them measuring radiation, but if they have demonstrated it anywhere else it would be the same. it's people with tools they don't understand, measuring shit they don't know what is, then telling people about it. it's the same way they do with ghosts, cryptozoology, and any conspiracy theory. it's always "look! we found this weird thing and it looks like X!"but actually it's an artistic fucking vase from ikea or some dumb shit.
>>
>>18790269

To the interstellar traveler, you're a retarded monkey. If you saw a retarded monkey in a cage, would you stop and try and talk to it? Would you try and explain human civilization to it? Would the monkey be able to concieve the city around it isn't just people in buildings driving cars, but also legal systems, financial and banking, education institutions?

Would you stop and give that monkey a doomsday bomb with a big button on top shaped like a banana?

Or would you just check to make sure that retarded monkey was safe in its cage where it couldn't do any harm?
>>
>>18789520
Yes but still I do believe they exist, you did read/saw non-sense people make up for money, attention and giggles, they are just so "alien" and advanced that no human is sure what are they doing.
>>
File: TkXFhPKl.jpg (18KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
TkXFhPKl.jpg
18KB, 258x195px
>>18790163
>>18790221

You think ten drunk art students could pound this out in under the cover of darkness without flashlights? Over 100m in diameter, over 200 elements, all in under 5 hours, without an aerial view, silently too.

They manage to to this over an over again without getting caught, even though what they do is (in most cases) a criminal act (trespassing etc.). They lose a whole night's and do all this fucking work for zero dollars too.

I'm not saying that it can't be done, and I'm certainly not saying that there aren't man-made crop circles/glyphs out there, but it seems that we know with certainty are man-made are very basic, and usually created over the course of a few days, during the daylight. The Discovery Channel debunking of crop circles with planks and rope was a really basic, relatively small circle, that looked sloppy, and was done with the air of overhead lights over the course of a few nights. There are a number of other anomalies with crop circles that I don't even touch upon.
>>
File: o289hb3f9n.jpg (26KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
o289hb3f9n.jpg
26KB, 307x300px
>>18790301

Their precision is quite remarkable too. They suspiciously lack the element of human error that we see with so many of our species undertakings.
>>
>>18790291
A spacefaring civilization would quickly notice that we are not retarded monkeys. You're completely wrong. We're actually a threat. Not to mention a threat to each other. Well, maybe in the aspect you might say we're retarded monkeys. But in general, they'd know that we're smart enough to explore our own solar system etc.
>>
>>18790274
you could check this for yourself if you just went outside for a change. a lot of this can be debunked by just going outside. find some fucking crops, root around in them, collect straws with bent joints. i've done it myself. took me under a minute to find the first one, even less time to find the second one. the straws do it naturally, just like some people are bent and misshaped.

my ex freaked out once because it had been raining, and it was windy, and this ruins crops, and that means they lay down in wind patterns, not as fancy as the crop circles, but still pretty cool. she thought it was crop circles because she has never lived near crops before, so she asked the farmer who owned the crops, and he explained that it happens whenever the soil is too wet and it is too windy. no shit.

it's not explaining something away, it's understanding how shit works. a fucking fork is mindblowing if you didn't know how it was possible to shape or cast metal. just like you think these videos are convincing because you don't know how crops work, how cameras work, or basically how anything works.
>>
why don't they make a crop circle a mile across? why are they always roughly the same size, which coincides with how much a small team of people could do working overnight.
>>
>>18789532
a.i,
>>
>>18789524
Do I smell I logical fallacy in this post?
>hurr durr muh lack of proof
>>18789520
>You'd think after 60 years of contacting people who write books and cash in on all this alien wisdom, the aliens would've changed tactic a bit and gone for a more direct approach.
Did you not ever listen to Starman by David Bowie? They probably know as well as the different governments they are in contact with that it's still way too early to expose the general public to such a thing. Especially since the recent rise in right wing populism. It all hangs on the whim of whether or not the newest leader of the free world would tweet something about them being a threat and 88th meme brigade of /pol/ seeing it as their "patriotic duty" to go around quoting that Bill Pullman line form Independence Day and do something fucking retarded that might set the relations between the ETEs and governments of the world decades, if not centuries.
>There's a starman waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet us, but he knows he'd blow our minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
>>
that's because aliens are another conspiracy by the real "beings" that control this planet.
>>
>>18790301
>You think ten drunk art students could pound this out in under the cover of darkness without flashlights?
who said they didn't use flashlights? do you think the farmer stares at his field all night?

>all in under 5 hours, without an aerial view, silently too.
baseless claims. they could definitely do it without talking, and there's no way the people living nearby would be able to hear straw outside their house bend. if they could, they'd probably hear mice fart as well.

circles are the easiest shit. a bit of experience, the measurements can be done with strings and sticks. just have to plan it out before you do it.

>They manage to to this over an over again without getting caught
because very few people stare at crops all night. someone could light my garden on fire while i sleep, and i wouldn't notice it until the next day.

>They lose a whole night's and do all this fucking work for zero dollars too.
wow, you really have no human contact at all, do you? i could name a hundred people who does shit like that. crop circles at least get you to go outside with friends.

>man-made are very basic, and usually created over the course of a few days, during the daylight.
not at all. the crop circle makers love that people believe it. it's exciting to them. see: http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html
besides, how do you know the man-made ones are basic if that's how you judge whether they are alien or human-made? if you see a complex one and think "that means it's alien", and think "that's human-made" when it's simple, you're not judging it based on a massive bias.

now, pretend we didn't know what made them, it still doesn't prove aliens, there's massive leap between complex geometric shapes and ufos. might as well claim goblins made them. after all, we know for a fact that there are humanoid animals on earth than makes shit, and many mammals make geometric shapes. so goblins would be a better claim although also bs.
>>
60 days friendo. It's coming.
>>
>>18790308
this is crazy. im working with 3d designs and this is defiantly stamped in some way
>>
>>18790301
>>18790308
he's correct
>>
>>18790127
That sounded weird to me too but I thought it must be some American expression.
in Russia squirrel makes good stew.
>>
>>18789520

If you read every ET abductee report you'd know that ETs have technology/ability to mindcontrol humans and timetravel. So if anything big got out they could scrub it away with relative ease.
>>
File: croppers.jpg (132KB, 620x610px) Image search: [Google]
croppers.jpg
132KB, 620x610px
>>18790308
didn't you do any geometry in school? that shape is done by marking making two circles, then drawing straight lines between them and spot on a surrounding circle. you can even see the lines in the pic. the lines all go into the two baldspots next to the center. the pic is of course of shitty quality, so it won't be clear, but it should demonstrate my point.
do the same with every square and you'll see how simple it really is with ropes. just go one some websites for geometry nerds, and i bet you find a lot of complex looking shapes that are easily drawn.
>>
>>18790407
what's the point of time travel? you can only travel forwards, it's impossible to travel backwards in time. so you be progressively more lost without a chance to go back... you know, like we do every day.

learn2physics.
>>
>>18790408
you would still need a helipcoter to remove the crops perfectly for the circle shape. unless they have monster size tool that they use for angels.
>>
File: cg1_n.jpg (24KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
cg1_n.jpg
24KB, 504x504px
>>18790415

Thats not true, many ET abductees claim to have traveled backwards in time / ETs use backwards time travel. Perhaps it requires a lot of resources so they don't do it all the time though.
>>
>>18789520
>>1 clear video

It's weirder but probably more than explainable. There is plenty of evidence, if we know what we are looking at. Phoenix Lights are a good example. Thousands of people saw a mile long triangle moving through three states. Something real and extraordinary happened that night.

Alien artifacts might blend in with the world, or maybe most of the ones on the ground look like us?

One explanation that fits most of the non-Grey encounters is that there are ancient humans living in space. Either we left Earth before or Earth is some kind of colony, zoo or experiment or both.
>>
>>18790175
okay, so why have we seen no major human population cull or reaping? we are actively working towards to take the population back down naturally to 2.5 billion from it's present 7.7 billion by lowering birth rates over the next 100 years, wouldn't that piss the aliens off? What are they reptilians? Live human is a delicious snack for them? Why not just clone humans from goo? Do clones not have souls so they don't taste as good? You could kidnap a few hundred humans and start off your own separate farming colony and never have to bother with travelling to Earth from Draconis or Ursa or Orion etc.

>>18789907
Antarctica was an early meme for the Fourth Reich conspiracies which started in the 60s, maybe earlier. Now it's become ayys/ ancient pyramids, people love it because it's a remote place we don't know much about. I personally have poured over the google maps and the other satellite photos taken and there is some censorship of obvious airstrips and blocks of land a few miles by a few miles across, some things definitely look like pyramids also.

>>18789843
well there should be some definitive actors involved, like who is sitting on the current council of 13, someone swiping a glass a billionaire drank out of to test the dna, and so on. there is so little organisation against it, and the little that exists is always co-opted like Anonymous was, that it makes you pretty suspicious. I mean there are people Anti-vaccines, where are the Anti-NWO people, the real ones not the paid shills. Is it like Iran? North Korea?

>>18789857
cmon now, if i'm abducted and on board an alien ship, the first moment i get i am scraping my feet and hands against everything in hopes of scratching off some residue under my fingernails, i'd put in my mouth anything that would fit and just swallow it, i would take a bite out of the aliens, or at least lick one.

we can see asteroids approaching, nearly invisible rocks in space.

inb4 stealth ships
>>
>>18790418
it would be harder with a fucking helicopter. how would that even help?

"john... go left, clear out that square. no, not that one. your other left! oh wait, that was gerald, wtf are you john, can you wave?"

not to mention that this is a pretty retarded way for aliens to communicate anything. if there's some big secret in that shape, but humans have been making this shape since forever without noticing anything, then clearly it's not telling us anything except "that shit looks cool".

personally, i think you lack arts and crafts experience. you start with making the outer circles and clearing out the easiest parts, measure each spot on the outer circle, then measure the contact points (they are the intersection between two circles not drawn in the final product) and put down poles on each. this should be easy with a bit of planning. then you clear out then you draw the ropes and start at one spot and go from there. going at it in sections, drawing the rope from the contact poles to the spots on the outer ring. that way you have maximum overview. you just do the spot you're in, following simple rules. don't think about the whole picture all at once.

>unless they have monster size tool that they use for angels.
you can get pretty long ropes, but this shape doesn't even need them to be that long if you just do it bit by bit.
>>
>>18789763
>clear
>>
>>18789651
Rest In Peace mew 2
>>
>>18789607
was reading this and in one of the pages with the alleged contact with aliens the guy said something about nazis killing people in gas chambers and the aliens didn't tell him that the gas chambers weren't real. dropped.
>>
>>18790357
>right wing (((populism))) stops us from talking to aliums
Only on /x/
>>
>>18790462
oh wow. that's retarded amount of work just to prank people.
didn't even spoke about picking up the trash and leaving no trails. including cigarette buts or any shit like that
>>
>>18790488
>oh wow. that's retarded amount of work just to prank people.
yup. most definitely. but it would be even more retarded to travel across the galaxy just to do the same.
>>
>>18790483
it's odd, because it's usually people like alex jones who are into this shit.
>>
>>18790415

As far as you know. But considering you don't even know what time is, that's a big call.
>>
>>18790488
it's easy to pick up trash after yourself. people do it all the time camping in the wilderness. it's also not hard to keep track of your cigarette butts, you can stash them in a container on your person.

people also spend retarded amounts of work on this thing called "art" which often costs more than it pays. i'm sure you're familiar with the "starving artist" meme?
>>
>>18790503
i've known lots of christians over the years who think aliens are demons straight out of the bible. this has been a common belief for decades.
>>
>>18790500
>across the galaxy

that's assuming that don't have a base here
>>
>>18790509
no that's actually pretty difficult
about a thousand or more crops to clean and all of their flowers/stems that get lost in the grass

also 10 or more people tend to drink,smoke,eat,cook,shit etc.
you would dedicate more time to cleaning this shit up than your "art" project
>>
>>18790512
kek
>>
>>18790524
>>18790488
why would they be littering while doing this? also, if i went to do a crop circle with some friends, and one of the dudes started shitting in the circle, our friendship would be over. we'd just be there over night, no need to move in or anything.
>>
>>18790511
yup. logicked made a video on that, i think.
>>
File: ge.jpg (134KB, 789x695px) Image search: [Google]
ge.jpg
134KB, 789x695px
>>18790488
crop circles never did anything for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhw0LVIB0zA

can easily scale this up with rope tension acting as your compass, and pushing down stems vs leaving them raised as your colouring in.

people would do it because it's a fun challenge.
>>
>>18790253

Never said it does, but I'm curious now, can you explain why? Electromagnetism and gravity both work fine in a vacuum. When it comes to interstellar travel however, perhaps the ayys use something akin to an Alcubierro drive.
>>
im sorry but this thread is hilarious. just pissed my pants BRB
>>
File: croppers.jpg (178KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
croppers.jpg
178KB, 1000x1000px
>>18790551
>>18790408
>>18790308
i decided to demonstrate how this can be made using literally just ropes. it's mostly straight lines, green is the squares they kept and red the ones they removed, and then they just did every other line like that. easy as pie.
>>
>>18790524
you've never been camping. sad.
>>
>>18790553
Because it just ionizes particles in the air creating lift in very light objects, no air in space.
>>
>>18789520
> no photos
>>
File: UxmalUfo.jpg (1MB, 1808x1343px) Image search: [Google]
UxmalUfo.jpg
1MB, 1808x1343px
>>18789520
OK, interesting posts.
The one time I actually saw one, no one had a camera. I did however have a sketch pad, and made this drawing right afterward.
True, no b.s. This was almost 40 years ago.
I still have the drawing.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (12KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
12KB, 852x480px
>>18790670
a bit like this?
>>
File: LS05a[1].jpg (34KB, 449x278px) Image search: [Google]
LS05a[1].jpg
34KB, 449x278px
>>18790670
i caught this amazing alien aircraft with my camera. deniers will say it's too blurry.
>>
>>18790670
What we saw were circular and rotating things.
Really don't talk about the sighting much any more.
Main reason is most people will think we're crazy.
But no, they were in sight for 15 minutes--plenty of time for a reality check. One was only about 100 yards away.
One of the guys with us was a pilot, btw.
>>
>>18789685
Anon how do you know that what we see is not a space suit? WTF does an alien space suit look like? We may have never witnessed an alien in physical form. If another planet saw us, then many photos would would be bulbous white creatures with one big shiny eye. Think man think!
>>
>>18789763
Is this the photo 4Chan was raving about a few weeks ago?
>>
>>18789520
If you're somewhat into aliens/UFOs you're probably into space stuff, so why not ignore the UFO scene and move on to that?

Amateur astronomy is an incredibly rewarding hobby that has no financial barrier of entry. Naked-eye observation can give a lot of enjoyment, especially as you learn the night sky and it becomes a familiar landscape to you. You can augment this with researching astronomy, cosmology, and space science at whatever level you'd like to learn about the universe. Ideally you'd want access to a location with a dark sky, but if this isn't possible you can still observe the moon and planets with a modest telescope. A pair of decent binoculars also opens up the night sky a great deal. If you can eventually afford a good telescope it can give you decades of use.
>>
>>18789520
What if "aliens" are the future of earth. Time travelers from the future on a field trip. They are trying to learn why /pol/ lead to Trump being president, so we would not repeat that mistake????
>>
>>18790775

Don't need a spacesuit when you are cybernetic drone.
>>
>>18789520
You want proof human fuck?
Here is ya proof dunb dik
>>
>>18789520
>On the credible end you have pilots, military base commanders, and various professional people around airports, aviation, the army, navy, air force

That's good enough for me, as are cops.

Those people report that shit out of a sense of duty.

Regardless, there could be a video of an alien fucking Angela Merkel, and people would STILL say "it's fake".
>>
>>18790850
you can't move backwards in time. only forwards. that's why there are no time travelers from the future.
>>
>>18790483
Stop twisting my words, faggot. You know exactly what I was saying. It's not that alone that will stop it, but the reaction of their talking heads that may (((help or hinder))) the process. Also cut it out with this (((( )))) as if you're talking about jews. You "alt-right" kids think you're the new fucking Reich or some shit. I hate how the kike media keeps comparing us Nat Soc to you cucks. Keep your shit on
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1488687644523.jpg (83KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1488687644523.jpg
83KB, 1024x724px
>>18789763
>>
>>18789763
yes... clear...
>>
File: goat.jpg (95KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
95KB, 533x800px
>>18789520

The reason for a severe lack of empirical evidence being is that not every abductee or eye witness is carrying a camera or some sort of device to document it at the moment of the sighting, thus the majority of supposed testimonies are simply stories, nothing more nothing less. I can share my personal witness account but it's not like i had my phone turned on in the middle of the night expecting the unexpected, anticipating to document the ayys on footage as they surprise anal probe my ass, i'm sure the same can be said for everyone who has a sore rectum gaping like a shower drain as a result of being probed. the government really needs to invest in micro-rectal cameras that uploads recorded footage to a near by memory storage device of some sort.
>>
>>18790254
Buddy as someone who investigated something that I thought was legit ill tell you that real evidence can be accepted by any sceptic. Wanna know why he doesn't believe your bullshit evidence? It's because if aliens actually came to our planet you would think they would contact people on every continent in order to avoid a war. Especially by now. In the 50s sure I could believe the U.S could be keeping it secret. But by now you'd think an Armada of ships would come and tell us to fuck off. You forget if aliens visited our planet over the years why haven't we had one global deadly pandemic in the past 60 years?
>>
I believe this:
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And because I believe that literally, that stars in the heavens were made for US. For our seasons and signs....then that tells me there isn't intelligent life anywhere but here. There may be microbes or other things (but I believe 100% of life in the universe exists on earth) but God would not create an intelligent race to live on a rock created for another race's purpose.

Additionally, Jesus, one of the triune Godhead, is a man, not a Klingon, or a grey. Only man was created in His image and the animals were created for us. Despite what the misguided Catholic Pope says: aliens can't be saved, aside from the fact they can't exist, because Christ died for all men.
>>
>>18789520

Here is the truth about the grey aliens we are experiencing on this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=RErDfZ3_ZsI
>>
>>18789685
Pressurized ultra-thin skinsuits. Protects from radiation and keeps them regulated.

Applied at birth it stays on them as they grow.

Think like sealants for molars but for living in space.
>>
>>18789532
dumbass
>>
>>18789939
No.

"Occum's razor" is based on probability, and the probability that intelligent life exists beyond our world, and is capable of finding us, and has found us, is higher than all the alien stories being bullshit.
>>
>>18791461
unless they are fallen angels, no timeline was given for their fall from grace. They would have knowledge we would never reach, so my hypothesis is that there were many forms of the fallen, much like the messengers throughout the Bible. However, to escape from earth reason being is that they knew they would one day be surrounded by Man. Noah built the Ark using supernatural knowledge to escape from the flood, they used their knowledge to build ships. Maybe for the great division, so they can say like look at these stupid idiots, and you found favor with them (to God). Look at how they abandon You out of selfishness. We can own them and You failed. Eye for and eye is the way I see that reasoning. But that is just a hypothesis, imagination that would become real if aliens made themselves known. Especially if they say they only way you can have our tech is if you eliminate all religion and commit to us.
>>
>>18790717
That pic has been manipulated as those nav lights do not conform to standard aviation lights.
>>
>>18791461
>I believe this:

Because you're a fucking moron.

Get the fuck out of here with your Jew bullshit.
>>
>>18790315

Sorry man but we ARE retarded monkeys. Flinging shit at each other, we're not allowed to own the forbidden tech or know the truth. It's not the government covering things up, it's them.
>>
Thoughts?
https://youtu.be/ntWmMIMNTsY
>>
>>18791919

Ugh no this.
I fucking hate YouTube ads
https://youtu.be/9ZGC9rV9-mU
>>
>>18791919
are the speckles of light constellations? nothing jumps out at me.

>>18791924

what makes this alien and not some advanced human tech?
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
>>18789651
>>18789520

There is plenty of evidence but if you're a hardcore, fundamentalist Darwin worshipper like OP you will discount it every time. Why? Because atheism and blasphemy is the religion of the Darwinists. How can a Darwinist (talk about a theory with zero evidence) ever hope to communicate with a species that has an existential relationship with God? Oh that's right, Darwinists can't even conceive of such a thing because all they have is their blasphemy and snark.
>>
File: skellys.jpg (319KB, 1856x2180px) Image search: [Google]
skellys.jpg
319KB, 1856x2180px
Anon who mentioned Jacques Valee is correct. Read Messengers of Deception.
Read Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel.

Today's aliens will be tomorrow's gods.
>>
>>18790455
>forth paragraph
I believe you are underestimating how much more advanced than us they could be.
>>
>>18789520
We're just one data dump away from proof.

Sad part is I don't think the normies will care unless a massive alien starship shows up floating over their city like in Independence Day.

They're more worried about what happened on the Bachelor.
>>
>>18789520
UFO's exist, but they're not alien-related

UNIDENTIFIED
FLYING
OBJECT

you're literally retarded if you can't figure out that more than 90% of all the shit you hear about is caused by stealth plane coverups by the various gov's around the world from before their existence was declassified by their respective governing bodies. because they were "unidentified" idiot redneck trash assumed it was aliens and decided to make their lives a bit more interesting with small white lies
>>
File: dimbleby_10.jpg (91KB, 398x531px) Image search: [Google]
dimbleby_10.jpg
91KB, 398x531px
>>18790190
And yet they did:
http://www.circlemakers.org/totc2002.html
^ That's one of theirs.
<- Done by this guy, and twenty of his students.
>>
File: korn_circle_top_10.jpg (180KB, 398x459px) Image search: [Google]
korn_circle_top_10.jpg
180KB, 398x459px
>>18790308
>>18790301
>You think ten drunk art students could pound this out in under the cover of darkness without flashlights? Over 100m in diameter, over 200 elements, all in under 5 hours, without an aerial view, silently too.
You do realize these photos comes from a site dedicated to a team that does exactly that, several times a year. ...And those aren't even their better ones.

Or do you believe aliens listen to nu metal?
>>
>>18789579
pretty much this. i understand what you mean here anon.
>>
>>18792421
/thread
>>
File: magic_explain_tits.jpg (461KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
magic_explain_tits.jpg
461KB, 963x830px
>>18789579
>>18792520
>>
>>18789520
I think that there could be lots of undeniable proof of e.t. presence here on la Terra. It's easier to hide truth in plainsight when people arent expecting it or if it doesn't conform to whoever's set standards. There may actually be real proof of e.t. here in this thread. Just open your minds to possibilities.
>>
>>18792456
>TopKek
> muh secret government military aircraft is everywhere guys.

There must be must have hundreds of thousands of strealth fighters, if I read your post right. Even ones that are big and have lights bright enough to be seen over four U.S states at the same time.
>>
>>18789520
Literally every single report can be explained by secret military technologies and natural phenomenons. There might be some autonomous observer satellite somewhere in the solar system, but it's obviously keeping its distance because otherwise we'd detect it from its infrared signature.
>>
>>18791823
And the probability that they keep probing our anuses despite being technologically far superior is close to 0%.
>>
>>18791012
Or could it be that aliens don't contact us because we're resource competitors and they're more likely to just laser our athmosphere than to contact us? I swear, you left wing retards are stupid as fuck. Communism didn't work on earth and now you want to establish it with aliens? kek
>>
>>18792877
That communism bit is rather spot on, as it relates to humans, maybe even true for some spieces of e.ts. But, this couldn't possibly be true for every alien homeworld. I'm interested in knowing how the battle of good vs evil relates to various e.t.s. Is good vs evil even a universal constant?
>>
>>18792456
The professional civilian pilots, and their military counterparts, that observed these craft were not "idiot redneck trash".

KYS, faggot.
>>
>>18792942
>maybe even true for some spieces of e.ts
Maybe it isn't true for hive species, but from what we know, they are extremely aggresive towards other species.
>>
>>18792942
* species, sorry.
>>
>>18792863
And yet WE still conduct experimental surgery and organ harvesting on animals for research, "despite being technologically far superior".

Idiot.
>>
>>18792956
>And yet WE still conduct experimental surgery and organ harvesting on animals for research, "despite being technologically far superior".
And if aliens wanted to investigate us, they'd kidnap a few males and females and breed them on a farm far away from nuclear-armed earth.
>Idiot
Fuck off you retard.
>>
>>18792877
>more likely to just laser our athmosphere

Nah...they'll just re-direct a few planet killing sized meteors in our direction. No need for crazy weapons when you can just chuck rocks.
>>
>>18792966
A laser is a far more effective weapon and also wouldn't have the downside of telling all intelligent races within 1000 lys that you are a genocidial maniacs.
>>
>>18792956
A few animals die so billions more may live, plus earth animals are from earth. E.T is from some place else. You pick from the forest that you live in, but that's different from jumping into a space ship and deciding thay you'd rather pick from some other forest millions of miles(kilo) from home.
>>
>>18792966
Nah, they'll just wait for us to finish each other off. That's more fun. And funny too.
>>
>>18792965
>if aliens wanted to investigate us, they'd kidnap a few males and females and breed them on a farm

How do you know they haven't done that already, idiot?

You do realize that there's a difference between studying a species in a controlled environment versus their natural environment, right? Oh, that's right, you don't, because you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18792988
MUH ALIENS PROBED MY ANUS
>>
>>18792970

Rock chucking also gives you plausible deniability.

>Oi vey, are we suddenly responsible for monitoring the orbits of every large rock moving through the galaxy!?
>>
>>18793002
The amount of heat generated by accelerating a rock towards a planet is revealing af.
>>
>>18792972
>thinks we wouldn't jump in a spaceship and explore new species on alien planets if we could

You people truly are unimaginative retards.
>>
>>18792978
Wouldn't doubt it...
>>
[spoiler]aliens are us[/spoiler]
>>
File: CROPCIRCLE_ENERGY_DEVICE.png (152KB, 486x306px) Image search: [Google]
CROPCIRCLE_ENERGY_DEVICE.png
152KB, 486x306px
>>18790301
>>18790308
>They suspiciously lack the element of human error that we see with so many of our species undertakings.

LOL
>>
>>18793007
>Meteors? We don't know nuffin bout' no meteors, nigger. We wuz flyin' to church n'shit. We dindu nuffin.
>>
>>18793032
That's like having a gun in your hand and an officer on the ground and claiming you didnu nuffin.
>>
>>18793037
>>18793040
Keep this bullshit off of this board.
>>
>>18793047
Amen to that.
>>
>>18793047
This too: >>18793032
>>
>>18793053
>ignores "idiot redneck trash" comments
>sperges out on everything else

KYS
>>
>>18793063
Probably pigmented skinwalkers kek
>>
>>18790576
good job, anon.
>>
>>18792356
You sound so desperate.
>>
>>18792356

keep on preaching, reverend.

>>18788728
>>
>>18791461
Who's to say that God didn't also create the ETs? Wouldn't that also make ETs apart of mankind? Jesus ascended into the heavens, what if the ets needed saving too?
>>
>>18793113
Recently started reading "The Urantia Book". That reaffirmed my suspicion of that.
>>
>>18793130
What do you mean? What have you learned so far from reading it?
>>
>>18791096
>>18789763
>>
>>18793137
ETs need saving too.
>>
>>18793113
>>18793161

>trying to spread the Jew cancer off the planet

This is why they don't try to communicate with us....
>>
>>18793162
Why are /pol/turds really retarded? Your entire vocabulary is memes.
>>
>>18793167
Says the libtard. Your vocabulary consists entirely of deflections.
>>
>>18793203
>libtard

Yup, you just proved me right once again.
What's the next meme? Dindu nuffin?
>>
>>18793167
>blames the /pol/ bogeyman.

Well, this IS /x/, so...
>>
>>18793223
Oh no, now you're getting triggered? Can't handle the labeling?
>>
>>18793223
Redditastic!
>>
>>18793227
>triggered

>>>/tumblr/

>>18793227
>Redditastic

Hey, that's a new one.

Alright, kids. Let's not shit on the thread.
>>
>tfw you're flying your hannibu with your buddies looking for earth weed when you sneeze real hard and crash into the desert

ayy where da weed at anyway
>>
>>18793244
Triggered much, vampire-wannabe?
>>
>>18790811
you underestimate what part of space is interesting to people. what you just described is very dry and boring to most people
>>
>>18793249
>vampire-wannabe

That's not what I meant by switch up your vocabulary. You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18793259
Nice argument.
>>
>>18789520
I love you bro. This exact same thing. If anything stop giving these clowns money cause they just get older and there is never development.
>>
File: greer_cseti.jpg (19KB, 509x274px) Image search: [Google]
greer_cseti.jpg
19KB, 509x274px
>>18789520
THREAD RELATED:

>>18788707
>>
>>18793324
Greer is such a fraud.

There's a youtube vid of him and a group of suckers observing "alien ships" that are actually simple signal flares.
>>
>>18789524
>being this retarded
>>
>>18791012
Stop LARPing you boring cocksucker
>>
>>18793047
>>18793053
Go back to reddît nigger
>>
File: ayy.png (46KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
46KB, 236x229px
>>18790173
>>18790180

> that video is an admitted fake

> I don't know how you can think to find something so amazing and yet not investigate a bit further.

Listen you cunts, I did investigate it further. You think after the kgb interrogated the fuckers who found it, they'd report back the world, yeah, ayy lmaos are real. Even if it was legit, they wouldn't tell us. That doesn't look anything like chicken filled with bread to me.

From the youtube comments:

>I actually own chickens, and their skin looks similar to that in some places, but they are covered in feathers, and you can see every single feather whole in their skin, not on the alien.

>People saying its chicken skin and bread LOL biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever read. How are you gonna shape that perfectly like that? And where are all the bumps from the feathers. Never to be seen. Get your ignorant heads out of your asses

> This might be real, and that's exactly why they haven't taken it down. Because if they did take it down, it would cause so much suspicion. They know skeptics are going to call this fake anyhow despite the fact that it might actually be real.

As I said before the video seems legit, but is not definitive. It could be a fake, like so many others.
>>
>>18790602

What about Magnetohydrodynamics?
>>
>>18793324
>>18793332
You win bros, I've thought for a while now that Greer was either a government shill or delusional. Just being a con man is another possibility too, i see.
>>
File: IMG_2955.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
>>18789524
Op has a point. If Aliens were this prevalent, why are there NO examples of ANYTHING. Not even attempts that get squashed. The video interview of an alien was interesting. Dogma will do us all in. Political and religious dogma. Don't need an alien to tell me that. Prove your not a LARP fag with an I WANT TO BELIEVE poster.
>>
File: astronaut.png (1MB, 1341x781px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.png
1MB, 1341x781px
>>18793397

Regardless of your thoughts of the man, the witness testimony he's compiled seems legit.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc
>>
>>18793397
>Just being a con man is another possibility

There's a LOT of those fuckers in the UFO field. Some are in it for profit, others are simply disinformation assholes. Both should be hung by the neck until dead.
>>
>>18793414

Exploiting the good will and trust of legitimate people is one of the best tools a con man has available.
>>
>>18790948
Thus guy gets it. All those grey ayys are simply cyborg constructs operated in safety from a high orbit.
>>
>>18793031

> wow, you really have no human contact at all, do you? i could name a hundred people who does shit like that.

Are all your friends tweakers?

>now, pretend we didn't know what made them, it still doesn't prove aliens, there's massive leap between complex geometric shapes and ufos

I agree.

>>18790380
>>18792499

Do more research before committing faggotry.

>Levengood and Talbott collected groups of 10–15 plants at each sampling location, defined by the distance from the centre of the circle, and averaged their stem node lengths. By plotting the distance from the centre of the circle against the logarithm of the group averages of the stem node lengths they found a linear relationship between the two variables. Thus, the node lengths seemed to decrease from the centre to the edges of the flattened areas following a negative exponential trend. The authors suggested that this behaviour agreed with an electromagnetic energy absorption caused by plane wave fronts propagating in the air, according to the Beer-Lambert law, and striking the plants.

>The experimental data published in Levengood and Talbott (1999) suggest that pulvinus length expansion in crop circles is a thermo-mechanic effect, possibly induced by a kind of electromagnetic point source. Data obtained from a simple hand-made formation did not reveal the same characteristics

Obvious some are fake/hoaxes, but as I said, some anomalies with the more complex ones are less easy to explain.
>>
File: 672535654.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
672535654.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>18793434

So you're saying Astronaut Gordon Cooper is blatantly lying in that interview? And everyone else in the 60+ other interviews are lying sacks of shit too, all because you think Greer's a conman? Got it!
>>
File: Ron DiCianni Spritual Warfare.jpg (500KB, 1200x1627px) Image search: [Google]
Ron DiCianni Spritual Warfare.jpg
500KB, 1200x1627px
Do you really think aliens would look so much like man?

They're angels, honest-to-god angels.
>>
>>18789520
nice try cia
>>
Crop circles are hard to make but not impossible. Nowadays its even easier and thats we get more complex ones.

I know that because some of my friends studied arts/design related stuff and did shenanigans like this.
It is basically a tradition by now.

Also still love the fact some people are not understanding the "bringer of false messages" joke.
>>
File: yr58b09360.jpg (356KB, 3200x2092px) Image search: [Google]
yr58b09360.jpg
356KB, 3200x2092px
What has been seen, cannot be unseen...
>>
>>18793456
>be an old man with nothing to lose
> retire from some sort of high ranking government job
> no one knows who you are anymore
>decide to leave behind a name for yourself just before you die
>die and death seems to legitimatize your claims
inb4:we can't confirm nor deny your claims because you are now dead or the info you gave us was from the 40-60's
> be in government between 40-60's
> 50+ years go by and you either haven't spoke much about your UFO experiences or haven't spoken about them at all
inb4: people don't add or remove from memories, especially after 50-70 years
> be 70+ years old and no one questions whether or not you've lost your mind because old age
>He's an "expert" so I believe him
inb4: he doesn't pull out a
>never before seen
photo of an obviously fake UFO
> he doesn't tell you about that time when he high fived a grey after tapping the pussy of blue
>>
>>18793494
Why would an angel need to fly around in a UFO?
>>
>>18792456

It's the few unexplainable ones dickhead.
>>
>>18793627

>autistic
>screeching

Try rational arguments Timmy
>>
>>18793631
Read Ezekiel 1.
>>
Material on the spacecraft used by the angels of Ezekiel.

http://spaceshipsofezekiel.com/html/ships-04-a.html
>>
>>18793449
>Levengood and Talbott
in other words how not to conduct an experiment. did they consider any variables at all? in a crop circle you easily have millions of straws. picking a few straws that fit their category means they themselves have to choose which straws they pick. from this there's the high chance of both conscious and unconscious bias.

if they were to do this properly, like a real experiment, they should pick and mark the location of each fucking straw, or at the very least thousands of random straws. and also do the same to a spot of the same size in the same field presumably unaffected by the assumed ufo. then do the same with a completely different yet similar field that are under similar conditions, but has no claims of ufo activity.

that means you have three variables to work with. the more straws picked at random, the higher accuracy. they'd have to map out each straw they picked, count the number of bent ones, node length etc, then compare it to the control groups from both the same field and the other field. if you saw the same pattern in the crop circle group and in any of the control groups, it would heavily suggest it has nothing to do with the crop circle. they could also, to be really sure, add another control group consisting of the straws outside the crop circle.

also they would have to prove that electromagnetic energy can actually stretch and bend the nodes of the straws depending on energy. which demands another experiment
>>
>blue pill
Aliens are visiting earth
>red pill
Ufos are just a cover for secret government aircraft testing
>the black pill
Ufos are entities from a parallel dimension preparing our minds pace for dimensional collapse and mental demonic colonization.
>>
>>18793747
Hundreds of thousands of these UFO sightings have been witnessed. How many secret government aircraft do you think there could possibly be on the entire planet and what would be point in so many aircraft? What about the UFO sightings before airplanes were invented?
>>
>>18793752
Simple, your perception of sky phenomenon has been tainted by a politburo psy-op that goes all the way back to 1947. Ancients thought sky phenomenons were ye gods, because they were conditioned by their culture to think so. And honestly that's as good an explanation as the idea of a race of biped hominids that evolved on another planet that somehow unlocked the ability to travel beyond light speed to travel to distant planets and do what? Fuck around in the sky? Please.

It's likely that sky phenomenon are either a psychological phenomenon that we are not aware of yet (as evidenced by the fact that demonic visitations and alien abductions are identical according to witnesses) or that they're extra-dimensional. Or your mind has been so fucking warped by Hollywood movies that your believe this bullshit.
>>
disinformation is the single most successful endeavour of the CIA.
>>
>>18789651
I like this post. Not overly "AYYS EXIST WAKE UP SHEEPLE" and not skeptarded on the other hand. It's a nice balance, and I like it.

I have a similar attitude of not sure if they exist, wouldn't be surprised if they do or if it's government disinfo or a bunch of people being lunatics/con men to get money or a mixture of these or anything. We can't probe such matters if we don't have an open mind, but of course not too open of a mind.
>>
>>18793661
Jew fairy tales that Europeans decided to believe, for some dumb reason...
>>
>>18793661
>quotes bible
fucking rednecks...
>>
>>18793788
Fallen Angels cunt
>>
>>18793788
>but of course, not too open of a mind
So, fuck objective reality then?
>>
>>18793728

So in other words, we still don't know...
>>
>>18793819
which is all the evidence ufo believers need to prove to them that ufos and aliens are real.
>>
>>18790380
good post
>>
>>18793388
that's what I thought as well

it's like saying swamp gas and people actually believe it
>>
>>18793828

>believes all flying objects that have ever been observed have been definitively identified
>lives in an infinite universe, doesn't think aliens are real

okie dokie
>>
>>18793791
>>18793796
>you stupid inbreds believe in fairytales
>my enlightened mind only believes in facts like ayy lmaos skinwalkers vampires dogmen tulpas and magick

You two are fucking retarded
>>
>>18793071
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18793807
No, I just mean we have to discriminate somehow.

In fact, if we're discriminating, we can have as open of a mind as we want.
>>
>>18793870
Calm down gentlesir.
Haven't you noticed, every person on /x/ is a skinwalker. Every single one of those fuckers.
>>
>>18793856
>there might be a microbe on another planet
>proves i got anal probed by greys last night
>i don't know what that dot in the air is
>proves intergalactic space travel from other planets
two can play your game.
>>
>>18790221
>ten drunk art students
I was one of those drunk art students and can affirm this to be true.
>>
>>18793870
>confirmed skinwalker
>>
>>18793870
i've actually heard a skinwalker go on a rant like this one time. needless to say i dont associate with that person anymore. last i heard they were imprisoned for eating one of their relatives.
>>
>>18790315
This is what missing the point looks like. To a tee.
>>
>>18793880

No, you're just being retarded. Of course anecdotal evidence should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
Ever actually looked at the adaptions of he greys? All of their features are for a subterranean environment and all of the adaptions have been shown before. They come from inside the earth, below the inner ocean.
>>
>>18789520
V or M Shill
>>
>>18793987
anecdotal evidence is not evidence, and it's worthless.
>>
>>18794016
so, because they look like they've adapted to an underground environment, this means that the earth is hollow and that's wher there from? that's a pretty big leap isn't it?
>>
>>18793880
You do realize that most of what nasa or another other space agency/ professional astronomers are not actually looking into the worlds/galaxies and suns that they are viewing right? Please tell me that you do realize that most of what we know about other worlds is a guess at best? Why would they have sent out a probe to jupiter in order to look underneath the surface clouds? Most images taken from space are not actual representations of what the objects truly look like, you need to look up how space imaging works. We, at least what we the general public have access to, don't know shit when it comes to which worlds can support life. Most of our, what's allowed into public domain, knowledge of space is observational from many miles away

> tell me again how well you know someone without ever actually meeting them in person
>>
>>18794027

>anecdotal evidence is not evidence, and it's worthless.

Have you not heard of descriptive research? Even though interviews are subjective and can be inaccurate, they do count as qualitative data.

Would you say that everybody agreeing that the sky is blue is 'worthless' until we take out our spectrometers and start taking quantitative measurements?

>inb4 anecdotal evidence is not scientific evidence
Yup, nor is it physical evidence, which is why it should be taken with a grain of salt. It certainly isn't worthless though--each case ought to be weighed based on its own merits.
>>
>>18794084
so? still doesn't prove any ufo sightings to be alien spacecrafts or even crafts in general. it doesn't even hint at it.
>>
>>18793862
Nigger, I'm a country boy.

Fuck off with your Jew bullshit.
>>
>>18794122
>each case ought to be weighed based on its own merits.

Exactly.
>>
>>18790455
i dont think you understand what i mean by vastly more intelligent

they wouldnt be star trek or star wars aliens, or anything that we know, they would be so far ahead of us that you wouldnt be able to even comprehend their technology

what they're capable of could very well be unrecognizable to what we even know is possible given our (to them) primitive understanding of physics
>>
>>18794122
even qualitative data is backed up with actual evidence. for example, if an anthropologist hangs out with a bunch of jungle dwellers, we can still demonstrate that these people do in fact act and look the way they were described. the anthropologist can also film to prove that at least what's on the film is accurate.

aliens? usually it can be proved to be manipulate if it's actually in focus, or it's so out of focus it's almost impossible to determine what you're even looking at. the anecdotes are riddled with easily disproven falsehoods like with the corn circles.

especially when it comes to something as extreme as aliens visiting earth in their little spacecrafts, you need really hardcore evidence. blurry nonsense photos and storys about people getting molested is worthless in this case.

if i claimed i was abducted by underpants gnomes and robbed of my underwear, i need present more evidence than a story and an empty drawer. ideally in form of an actual gnome, dead or alive. or at the very least some tissue, or a video not filmed with a potato.
>>
>>18790226
they probably have a more advanced form of anime than us
>>
>>18794163

>if i claimed i was abducted by underpants gnomes and robbed of my underwear, i need present more evidence than a story and an empty drawer.

You don't need shit, faggot. Interviews count as qualitative data--that's all your gnome story will be. Using your anthropology analogy, if a culture incorporates aliens into their folklore then that can be considered qualitative data as well, which could be included as a part of descriptive research. It doesn't necessarily prove shit, but interviews do count as qualitative data.
>>
>>18794178
sorry, it's worthless on its own. not even in anthropology is a story accepted unless it's backed up with any form of solid evidence. it also has to fit in with everything we know to be true. there's a reason why cryptozoology is not an accepted science. even when they proved giant squids exists, the anecdotes were worthless scientifically until they presented an actual giant squid. it's only after the hard evidence is on the table that the anecdotes are considered to be plausible.

so if an alien lands on the white house lawn tomorrow, then, and just then will the anecdotes be worth considering, and we'd have to sift through which are true and which are made up based on our newfound knowledge.

my degree is in soft science anyway, and it's extremely haphazard to base something on anecdotes. with soft science you have to be ten times more careful than in hard science. because in math and physics the numbers can be proven for a fact, but in soft science the best we can do is determine what is a highly likely possibility and what's not (like dogs exist vs. i have forty billion arms).

there are many scientists in our history who has chased fairy tales, some true (white lions, rhinos, etc.) and some unfounded (fairies, ghosts, etc.). if the alien stories should be considered likely real, then so should zombies in tibet, jins in the middle east, fairies in europe, gnomes in scandinavia, ghosts, vampires, demons, all gods, bigfoot, you name it.

>if a culture incorporates aliens into their folklore
except it's usually ufo believers who reinterpret data based on what they themselves think it looks or sounds like without any understanding for intercultural miscommunication. they'll look at a broken, yet well-known, hieroglyph and say "it looks like a helicopter if you scale the photo down to ten pixels, that must mean aliens did it". it's just not anywhere near good enough.
>>
>>18794163
Take a look at this photo : >>18790620
Let me know if you can explain what's in it. This could be proof.
>>
>>18794266
i have no idea. there's not enough information in that picture to determine anything at all. all i can do is say what i think it looks like, and i'd probably be wrong.

but if was to say what i think it looks like; it looks like someone put a lamp in the floor of a very dark room, and had steam/smoke coming up around the light source somehow, then they made a camera out of a fucking potato and took a picture, then used blur effect about a billion times, and scaled it down to 480x800 and on top of it all saved it as a jpg, just to make sure that all valuable information was lost.

what is your best guess? what exactly am i supposed to see in this pic? i honestly have no idea. however, if i have to be told what to see it's not good evidence.
>>
File: IMG_0259.png (592KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.png
592KB, 2048x1536px
>>18790226
>>
File: lhc[1].jpg (215KB, 1615x1073px) Image search: [Google]
lhc[1].jpg
215KB, 1615x1073px
>>18789520
>human technology: see pic
>alien technology: we can bend crops into pretty shapes
>>
File: alien visit.jpg (56KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
alien visit.jpg
56KB, 600x636px
>>18790226
>>
>>18794294
You probably said that it was lamp because of the bright light center, but i can tell you for a fact that this image was zoomed in via touch screen on a cellphone, screen shot and then saved. All i can tell you is that that image was taken at night, during a ufo sighting. There were orange/reddish orbs flying in formation in about 11pm at night when this image of one of them was taken. The original non-zoomed in image was lost and not backed up during a factor resetting. What the original image contained was this, zoomed out, and what appears to be an exact silvery shadow of where it may have "changed positions" (ported positions) in the sky.

Dude, this looks like a fucking key made out of plasma
>>
>>18794326
The silvery substance resembled a mirroring effect of the object(substance).
>>
>>18794326
>>18794332
this is exactly what i mean though. how can it be evidence for anything if all we have is an incomprehensible pic of random pixels fluffed with a mysterious story? even with that story, the shape of the light source even looks like the beam of a lamp in some form of smoke. i have a hard time seeing what you describe.

i've tried to take a ton of pictures of stars, the moon, lamps, etc at night. what happens with a cellphone camera is that everything gets so blurry (especially if it's not top of the line), you wouldn't be able to distinguish the moon from a lamp.

comparatively, here's a photo claimed to depict a fairy. it's about a thousand times better photo evidence for fairies than whatever >>18790620 is supposed to be. yet, the fairy looks like a bug to me. so if i can easily argue that it looks more like something we know exists rather than something vastly abnormal and unproven, then it's not good evidence.
>>
File: quantum-leap[1].jpg (297KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
quantum-leap[1].jpg
297KB, 720x540px
>>18790620
>>18794326
i think it looks a bit like this, just without the dude, a lot less pixels, shittier focus, an darker room. no?
>>
File: 20170318_183359.png (150KB, 635x606px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_183359.png
150KB, 635x606px
Saw this and saved it the other day. First time seeing it
>>
>>18789520
>Be me
>moderately sized greyalien
>abduct a few people, introduce myself because I don't get out much and haven't many alien friends.
>they seem cool about it
>drop them back off
>repeat this cycle for a few years
>decide to see what my human friends I've made are up to
>wtf.jpg
>Find they are selling the story as a book and think I'm hostile
>thisisntgood.exe
>cashing in on me trying to be friendly
>>
>>18790445
So whats the general consensus on Goode and Wilcock?
>>
>>18794393
>how can it be evidence for anything if all we have is an incomprehensible pic of random pixels fluffed with a mysterious story?

Evidence just points us towards a probability rating.

Look at the electron, as an example. We have know idea how big that fucker, or how to predict its location, but we have enough evidence to determine an approximate size or location within a certain degree of probability. This is how the universe works, and its how evidence works.
>>
>>18794494
in this case a probability rating 0.0001%.
>>
>>18794548
Probability and statistics in general deal with the likely hood that an event will happen under a set of conditions. You do realize that probabilty or chance as nothing on objective reality right?
>no matter how many time you flip a penny, you will either get heads or tails
>penny is flipped a thousand times and it has only given us heads.
>penny is flipped 10 billion times and we only get heads.
No matter how many times you flip the coin, there will always be a half chance that you get heads or you get tails. But, in reality, you flipped the coin and never got tails.
Probability is just a measurement of chance. Chance has no basis when a situation is the reality.
>>
>>18794548
That we haven't been visited and it's all bullshit? Agree.
>>
>>18794599
absolutely true. i interpreted it in a more colloquial way. in that case these pictures do not say anything at all about the probability of aliens visiting earth.
>>
I'm sick of it too OP, and I've witnessed a UFO before - a blinking light in the sky that performed maneuvers unable to be pulled off by conventional aircraft. Another person was there with me, and we verified to each other what we were both seeing - this light streaking quickly across the sky, then coming to a dead stop before jetting off on an extreme angle in an opposite direction. We watched it do this for about 20 minutes.

No aliens. No abduction. No mystic communication. What was it? Hell if I know, but it WAS a UFO - literally an Unidentified Flying Object.

So yes, "strange lights" in the sky are real. But who's flying them (if anything at all) is where the stories begin and proof ends.
>>
File: IMG_8125.jpg (99KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8125.jpg
99KB, 640x601px
>>18791698
That's actually kind of horrifying
>>
>>18789579
Kys christcuck
>>
>>18794870
sounds like a drone
>>
ive always been interested in the topic since i was a kid and have revisited the subject a few times.

im very skeptical of the topic and have come to a few conclusions:

-probably upwards of 95% of the shit you see and read is utter shit
>be me, constantly shifting through absolute trash for years
-finally come across some interesting cases (less than 5% probably)- then determining wtf these UFO's are- man made, extra terrestrial, natural phenomena etc.
-extreme lack of physical evidence
-mostly credible witness testimony, government response to an interesting case is usually them acting suspiciously evasive about the topic
-some radar data of UFO

-is there a government cover up?

-ASSUMING* that there is some rare UFO phenomena happening and they're extraterrestrial in origin.
-its a very tight knit cover up, not many government officials know the full story- maybe none do at this point

>if it is real, its probably treated as something that cannot be explained and therefor not worthy of serious government discussion. so any evidence of a UFO encounter is briefly investigated filed and shut. to do this would imply that they did acknowledge, investigate, but had no real answers to the event that took place- so if anything did happen they could cover there ass.

-i doubt the government has an alien spacecraft in its possession- that would imply that there is a strong possibility that there alien spaceships are vulnerable- and would increase the possibility that another will inevitably crash. if there was a space craft recovery operation and cover up that would require many people sworn to secrecy which would be too big of an operation to cover up.

-roswell was an interesting case- the government changed its story, recanted that story and were being evasive about the topic. but i still think its too much to cover up despite some townspeople testimony.

-at one time the government was interested in studying the UFO phenomena, and denied that interest.
>>
No proof of aliens OR anything paranormal.
People here are mentally fucked
>>
>>18789520
Not going to stick around, but they believe to have found a planet sized space station as flickering lights are clearly not of nature. ... but yea a story as I havent seen it myself.

and to continue to that, light years is literally a travel of time, including the light we see at that distance, literally seeing the past. of course... none of that is exactly proven.
>>
>>18789651
that ones a proven fake

but theres a GOOD one im guessing 95% of you havent seen which is on youtube some snowmobilers in montreal/canada came across a dead alien body, it goes through each muscle and ligament and compares them to a human as much as possible.. its about 10 mins?

ah here it is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2PWStakQ
>>
legit abductions:
allagash abduction
betty and barney hilll
>>
File: image-of-HillMap-with-names.jpg (222KB, 1491x989px) Image search: [Google]
image-of-HillMap-with-names.jpg
222KB, 1491x989px
>>18795232
That star map it's really strange.
>>
>>18789520
The first class was made of groups of humanoids, just like us. In fact, the only variance we detected was height and weight. Our best estimate is that these people, males and females, are anywhere between five and seven feet, and some even taller.

The second group was sauroid, or what the popular literature refers to as lizardlike or reptilian. These, too, offered wide variances in phenotype and genotype. There were humanoidlike with leatheryhard skins who were extremely tall (seven feet by our estimate), about the same height as us Earth humans (5.6 to 6 ft.), and a third subtype about 5 feet tall at most. All such forms were malefemale typed. Then there were the mothlike, very large and very tall, with what can best be described as wings or winglike protrusions between what we could discern as arms and the trunk of the body. By very large, we mean seven feet and taller
>>
>>18795170
>-i doubt the government has an alien spacecraft in its possession- that would imply that there is a strong possibility that there alien spaceships are vulnerable- and would increase the possibility that another will inevitably crash. if there was a space craft recovery operation and cover up that would require many people sworn to secrecy which would be too big of an operation to cover up.

youd be surprised how secretive the govt can be. especially when its peoples well being / careers on the line. if they tell you jump, you fucking jump. having a group of men all compartmentalized with each of them only knowing certain information would also help contain it. background checks, and loyal members would be the go to people for these types of operations.

you dont have to tell everyfuckingbody you are going to retrieve a downed ufo, does the truck driver need to know? do the guards around the perimeter? hell once the bodies are secure you can bring soliders in and tell them its top secret airforce technology. lying and hiding information. then the threat of ruining their lives if they talk about any fucking thing goes a longggg way. i doubt theyd joke around, killing you would be as easy as shooting you in the back of the head and telling your family you died doing a training mission
>>
i was super skeptical then i read about the Tehran UFO incident, then i started to believe
>>
>>18789520
>It's all just stories. Nobody ever has anything except a story, and it's not even an original story, they all copy each other.

I came to this realization years ago. It took me noticing how the aliens and their ships changed over time depending on culture and what other people heard or there prior knowledge of what ufo's and aliens are 'supposed' to look like.

You'll notice it was all cigar shapes at first and little green men gradually evolving into saucers and greys and of from there. There is an actual pic graph of this that is helpful. will find it.
>>
>>18789763
>blurry photo of a bad mask.

nice work
>>
>>18790122
I say this all the time but no one wants to hear it bc it aint sexy;
is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? sure, the sheer size of the universe would lead one to believe that there are probably lots. But the sheer enormity of traveling millions of light years and to land here on our planet in the microsecond that humans have existed or will exist is virtually null.. it is fun to imagine tho.
>>
>>18795348
agree 100%. looking at pictures it seems like the planets in our solar system aren't that far apart, but you'd need a pretty huge fucking pic to see the actual scaled distance. there are some vr demonstrations where you can see the actual distance, and it's fucking huge. what we see from earth is pretty much what you see from most planets in the solar system. just glowing dots, and the sun getting progressively smaller. not to mention that the entire solar system is surrounded by a nearly impenetrable wall of radiation so strong that most our equipment can't go through it. any living being exiting the solar system would need to be very heavily protected. and that's just ours, entering another might demand even stronger protection.

the distances and the levels of energy is retarded. just to protect you going through a wormhole you need the energy of a billion suns. duracell doesn't really cover it. it might even be impossible to store that amount of energy in a spaceship.
>>
>>18790797
(((They))) removed the real picture and replaced it with dozens of fake pictures, so it will look like we were just meme'ing.
>>
>>18795433
actually the very first posts were just obscure parts of it and claims of it being taken down, and descriptions and sketches. this made a lot of people fake it, creating a "mystery". just the regular viral garbage. slenderman was created very much like that, except there were three or so shooped pics with a lot of lore connected to them.
>>
>>18795220
HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Homeland Security UFO Radar detected object so they shut down Argentinian Airport or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmS1drkEF0

After a 2 year Analysis the Chilean Government Released this video admitting its unidentifiable. it emits some kind of hot gas that doesnt act like normal contrails. could be spy ballon, but it looks more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Hh1XUBf_E

this bell shaped ufo that 3 guys in a canadian forest saw and jammed their phones so they couldnt take pictures but the guy did have a scope and mentally took notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uie6Wxq-JE
>>
>>18794162
Ackshully, there are a few aliens like that in Star Trek FYI.
>>
>>18794144
Good job proving me right you fucking inbred retard
>>
>>18794882
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>18789607
>"I am Ra"
>"Arm AI"

hmmm. gonna have to pass on that, I will not weaponize AI's.
>>
File: rubik_cube.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rubik_cube.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>18794256

You're worthless for ignoring qualitative data because it doesn't fit into your quantitative paradigm, you autistic fag. It's a stupid point to argue considering it's used in research all the fucking time. As I said, it doesn't necessarily prove shit, but to claim its worthless it extremely short sighted.

>the anecdotes were worthless scientifically until they presented an actual giant squid.

No they're not, and way to move the goal posts. Going from 'anecdotes are completely worthless' to 'scientifically worthless'. Are Giant Squid anecdotes worthless if they helped raise awareness, pique interest and help lead to the discovery to a washed up body? Of course not. You could compile and analyze a bunch of Giant Squid related stories from sailors and call it qualitative research, which it technically is (look it up if you want).

You have this utopian view that we can study extraterrestrials objectively like scientists, when if fact, it appears that many of them are far more advanced than us, and study us like fish in a glass tank. What ever information the government does have, they're keeping it from the public. You're trying to apply the scientific method to something you and I don't and probably never will have direct access to. Anecdotes from credible seeming witnesses, internet videos and pics are about the best we got--if that doesn't interest you then go solve a Rubik's cube or something.
>>
>>18789520
Look into channeling
>>
>>18789763
>>18791096
>>18793141
>>18793597
>an alien can just post a picture and create a meme.
>>
>>18796801
Too late bud, once it is online it will be automatically armed with drones and nukes.
>>
File: 1485991041373.gif (2MB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1485991041373.gif
2MB, 639x462px
>>18796549
very cool
>>
>>18792994

They were looking for your brain.
>>
>>18793047

Have your mommy explain metaphors to you.
>>
>>18793161

How did they inherit this "original sin" shit?
>>
>>18793870

Methinks the skinwalker doth protest too much. Your lame attempt to deceive us by pretending you don't believe in them isn't fooling ME.
>>
>>18794027

Except in court where it's called "eyewitness testimony", and it can send you to prison for life.
>>
>>18794599
>there will always be a half chance that you get heads or you get tails

True enough... but you CAN calculate the probability of getting heads a thousand times in a row, and I guarantee you that it's not 50/50.
>>
>>18797927
No such thing.
>>
Don't know about aliens never seen one outside of my dreams. My immediate family has seen two UFOs at different times.

What I do know about is humans and lies and disinformation. This thread is full of it. If it is all laughable horshit then why lie and lie and lie and spin. The lies have been going on since the 50's. The only way I know this is something is because you know it is something. Your lies are a beacon in the dark
>>
File: C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg (62KB, 822x526px) Image search: [Google]
C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg
62KB, 822x526px
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
File: 1489548788441.jpg (864KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489548788441.jpg
864KB, 1280x960px
>>18799120
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.