[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was younger I remember reading about colonial americans(or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: alex jones.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px)
alex jones.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
When I was younger I remember reading about colonial americans(or something like that) finding a case of CDs buried from the future.

I distinctly remember there being a picture drawn of the scene but I can't find anything about it now. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>18789505
You in the wrong time line, nigga
>>
File: brand (2).jpg (105KB, 634x841px)
brand (2).jpg
105KB, 634x841px
Why would people from the future bury Cross Dressers?
>>
a case of CDeez nuts bitch haha
>>
>>18789505
sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>18789519
What the hell is wrong with that guy?
>>
File: brand (1).jpg (142KB, 634x1051px) Image search: [Google]
brand (1).jpg
142KB, 634x1051px
>>18789778
>What the hell is wrong with that guy?

He considers it a political statement to wear dresses and suck a lot of cock.
>>
>>18789797
He is supposed to be role model to other Leftists?
>>
>>18789839
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18789505
Anyone have any other stories of "lost in time" objects? I vaguely recall reading about some, but no details.
>>
File: 3.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>18789900
No I am from /b/
>>
>>18789900

Crybaby libturd detected
>>
>>18789908
Doesn't matter, shit political opinions belong on /pol/. That's where you are supposed to go to whine about Trump being a racist fascist Hitler 2.0, or to fantasize and write fan-fiction about Trump ramming you in the butt before finishing in your mouth as you cry out "oh, god emperor~" and beg for more.
>>
>>18789932
>That's where you are supposed to go to whine about Trump being a racist fascist Hitler 2.0

Isn't that what Libtards are doing?
>>
>>18789943
We have one with reading comprehension here! Yes, that is what I was saying. I don't care how much you want Trump inside you, or how much you want him dead as long as you keep that shit on /pol/.
>>
>>18789959
>we
>>
File: UAhAGd9.jpg (34KB, 720x459px)
UAhAGd9.jpg
34KB, 720x459px
>>18789663
Oh goddamnit
>>
>>18789904
Bumping for more
>>
>>18789943
Yes. ON /pol/. Its not that difficult. Just a few clicks of the mouse away and you can rejoin the circlejerk.
>>
>>18791613
This isn't /pol/?
>>
>>18789505
You must have read the story of the founder of Mormonism finding the golden plates.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_plates
>>
You people just can't stay on topic
>>
>>18791692
/pol/ shitposters are the worst as of late. They're like what /b/ used to be to /x/, only they are more persistent.

Bringing it back on topic, I vaguely recall something like helicopters being depicted in hieroglyphs. Exactly what percentage of this is pure balogna?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.