[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I play any game from this series and don't always side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (18).jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
11KB, 200x200px
If I play any game from this series and don't always side with God will I be pitched into hell forever, /x/?
>>
>>18788903
yes, you will also go to hell for playing dungeons and dragons.
>>
>>18788903
What's worse than somebody fooling themselves into believing in magic?

Fooling themself into believing in fictional magic.
>>
>>18788918
That's not the issue here and you know it.

SMT is a game where you actively can side with Lucifer/Satan against God. That's outright blasphemy. Even if you do it just to "100% complete the game" or do it "because its not real" it's still blasphemy. It's like pissing on a cross and then saying it's just a prank, bro, like haha why would God get mad at that? I don't really hate God I'm just pissing on a cross, just a joke right?

So I'll ask again. Will I go to hell if I don't always side with God , even if its just a work of fiction?
>>
>>18788977
The god of Abraham gets pissed over all kinds of shit. Of course nothing about vidya is in the bible etc., but if you're casting magic spells and stuff even in the game, the following verse could apply if he was being pedantic.

>A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

And that's even if you do side with ole' god. Safe to say you should be more worried about regular sin than what you look for in entertainment.
>>
>>18788903
If you fallow the OT then yes god is vengeful. If you fallow NT then no god is loving and knows it is a made-up game for fun.
>>
>>18788977
Hell is literally the lack of existence. To be sen tto hell is to meet true death. The punishment is not torture, rather having stolen from you the chance to live in gods realm. King James bible is a bullshit translation that painted hell out to be a some terrifying place so that devotees wouldn't step out of line.

Do what you want to do and enjoy life. The consequences are practically only what you'll face directly for your actions. Punch a giuy, expect to get punched back. Outside of that, you can't prove gods or demons exist, so why let them control your life?

side note; shin megami some quality shit my nigga. Try Devil Survivor if you haven't already. Shin Megami IV is also superb as far as story goes.
>>
>>18788977
You're already blaspheming by playing videogame or reading manga. Pokemon doesn't even have demons and it's satanic according to christians.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.