[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/files bros, looking for your thoughts on recent experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: The_Truth_Is_Out_There_tagline.jpg (38KB, 591x453px) Image search: [Google]
The_Truth_Is_Out_There_tagline.jpg
38KB, 591x453px
Hey /x/files bros, looking for your thoughts on recent experiences in our household.
First off to start with I’m a firm believer in the paranormal, although I am a bit skeptical about contact with ghosts/demons/spirits unless I have personally witnessed something myself… Recently my daughter has expressed a fear of something in her room. Primarily underneath a kiddie table that is adjacent to her closet. Another oddity that I just thought of while typing this post is that we do have a cat, I know some thoughts are that animals have a sixth sense that humans do not. Our cat frequents every area of our house, except our daughter’s room, this cat avoids her room completely. Also my fiancé has heard footsteps in our house, when no one is around, and also has had nightmares since moving here. I primarily work evening/night shifts when most of these oddities occur. Like I said before, I am a firm believer in the paranormal, but would like to remain a bit skeptical about contact with the other side… unless I have personally seen or heard something go bump in the night myself…
For further information into this matter, this house was built in 2010. Only one set of owners before this and elderly couple from Canada who used this a second home in the winter time. Like I said an elderly couple, don’t imagine too much activity occurred here when they did reside here. A little creepy to think that this house sat unoccupied for the majority of the year though…
Anyways, what I am asking /x/ files is what our your thoughts on situation, my daughters possible sixth sense/her room being a portal into the other side/some sort of dark energy taking place here before we arrived/or a paranormal bro overthinking things???
>>
>>18787774
Interested bump.

Also, have you tried bringing the cat into the room? Does it behave strangely if you do so?
>>
Try to find history of your place/street, what was there in the past etc. Im living in street, actually "radius" and I found out there was some old graveyard, almost 1000 years ago and all people I know from this area had some strange stuff happening in their families like suicide, divorces, fertility problems, domestic violence, creepy sounds in house.

One girl, normal, healthy and friendly before, from neighbourhood, even claimed she talks to some kind of entity that looks like Casper the ghost and possesses her body.

I saw some orbs near my house when I was a kid.

Planning to move to some better place in my town.
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>18787774
>I am a bit skeptical about contact with ghosts/demons/spirits unless I have personally witnessed something myself
Same here. I always try to find a rational explanation for everything.
That said, ive experienced some weird, simply unexplainable stuff myself, so Id trust ur wife, daughter and cat...

Also this >>18789852
I wonder whats u cats reaction if u bring it into the room

Also, I'll post some stuff that Ive experienced that I consider ghost/demon related, I guess, because what else??

if ghosts are what they teach us and are in fact spirits of dead people, what do they want? i dont get it, why do they randomly scare/annoy u
>>
File: 0.png (10KB, 660x259px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
10KB, 660x259px
>>18790467
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>18790475
>>
is op died?
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>18792815
apparently
>>
You think you can swallow the truth? Read the works of Miguel Serrano and Satri Devi.
>>
They are hardcore ecologists
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.