[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something i dreamed a few months just came true and me doin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 81MDzbMN-eL._SY445_.jpg (28KB, 324x445px) Image search: [Google]
81MDzbMN-eL._SY445_.jpg
28KB, 324x445px
something i dreamed a few months just came true

and me doing it reminded me about it

what does it mean? can someone interpret this?

the dream was me watching Leonard Bernstein Omnibus Musical Lectures and the moment was exactly at 7:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1klmXUER8

this is the second time i had a glimpse into the future but they always seem to be stupid irrelevant shit. the first one being me pumping gas even though i do not drive
>>
you didn't dream it months ago, your brain had deja vu (memory center flashing for no reason) then it rationalizes it as it being because of a dream.

google deja vu.
>>
>>18787652
i know what deja vu is
>>
File: platoform.gif (7KB, 307x342px) Image search: [Google]
platoform.gif
7KB, 307x342px
>>18787610
>the dream was me watching Leonard Bernstein Omnibus Musical Lectures and the moment was exactly at 7:16

Sounds like a parallel to Plato's forms...
>>
>>18787610

Dreaming of future events is not too uncommon. I've experienced two dreams for one event before. Including the many religious and secular sources, I'd would be surprised if anyone who has actually looked into it can deny it.

As for your dream, it could honestly be either a coincidence. But ignoring that, catch what he says. "Now the real fun begins. Now the big struggle begins". Troubling times could be coming up, though you should tell me at what point in the video the dream stops.
>>
>>18787753

Grammatical errors due to being on mobile, sorry.
>>
>>18787610

Listening to the entire sixth and seventh minute, it appears to be a bit deeper with the numbers. I'll have to study it in more detail tomorrow. Thanks.
>>
>>18787610

>Transcript (6:00 - 8:00):

14 versions over a period of 8 years. But here is one of the earliest versions which is very different indeed.

*plays piano*

Here is another one, again very differet in style and feeling.

*plays piano*

And after 8 years of experimenting with twelve others, he finally arrived at a solution where by he combined the most interesting elements and the most graceful elements of all of them, and finally arrived at the one which is familiar to us today.

*plays piano*

Alright, beethoven has found his theme. But now the fun really begins, now the big struggle begins. Because beethoven must find the symphonic entity that must grow out of this theme.

And this theme, we can understand, in its symphonic meaning, only after we have arrived at the very last note of the entire movement.

Thus, the famous four notes we heard at the opening, are not in themselves succeptible of meaning,
in the music appreciation sense. They are rather a springboard for the continuity of the rest of the
symphonic movement.

----------

I'm only a novice at interpreting dreams, hope something more can come of it. It could still merely be a reminder to you that these things are possible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.