[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was just wondering what happened to -M, the anon who posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 026.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
So, I was just wondering what happened to -M, the anon who posted 3 spells over the course of a few days. Then he disappeared. He promised another spell but never delivered. Any anons know? I have the 3 spells saved in a .txt file if anyone is curious btw.
>>
File: 1489748512558s.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489748512558s.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>18787536
didn't see this thread moar please
>>
>>18787536
OP you faggot come on
>>
File: 1489702944451.png (30KB, 355x252px) Image search: [Google]
1489702944451.png
30KB, 355x252px
>>
>>18787536

Three spells? Only saw two, fetch and love potion.
>>
>>18787849
There was a hidden third one in the love potion topic. Something about placing a person's shoes within your shoes and binding them with rope or string to bind them to you.
>>
M was full of shit and was exposed by NRG is eternal. Luckily for M nobody seemed to notice but he hasn't returned
>>
>>18787849
Fetch, Love Potion and the flesh sacrifice one. Skimmed the last one cause I was thinking "ew. I'm not cutting myself for this shit"
>>
Plz post love potion again
>>
>>18787536
Please post the .txt file

also it is sorta sickening to know that so many people are desperate enough for "love" that they're willing to give girls a drink which unbeknownst to them is laced with semen, in order to basically metaphysically rape them.
>>
>>18787965
No, M was legit and like anything legit on here, the mouth breathers and attention whores that couldn't stand M drawing a crowd ran him out of here. Pretty sure someone was petty enough to mark him for signing his posts too.
>>
>>18788313
>give girls a drink which unbeknownst to them is laced with semen
That's a good way to give someone an STD
>>
>>18788854
You have no idea how std's work
>>
>>18787536
Why not use the fetch spell to summon him back to /x/ ?
>>
>>18789373
kek
>>
>>18787536
Porst the .txt file!!
>>
>>18788882
Drinking your semen can give someone your std.
>>
post the txt
>>
Here ya go, just don't fuck anyone over anons.

http://pastebin.com/tgXxArhf
>>
>>18791684
btw sorry for taking so long, I made the thread then forgot about it. Again, heed my warnings and -M's.
>>
>>18788882
STDs can be passed through body fluids, you moron. If you have herpes or some shit and trick some girl into drinking your spunk, there's a good chance that she'll catch whatever you might have.
>>
>>18791684
>that love potion spell
>The shitty typing, the trip, the order in which the spells were revealed, and the disappearance.
Masterful work, -m. I'm betting these idiots will try them all, if not all of them at least the one I know you really want them to.
>>
>>18791786

How many souls do you think he got?
>>
>>18788313
Old love potions for women involved adding period blood. I'd prefer the semen lmfao.
>>
>>18791786
I didn't plan to try any of them since i don't need anything from those spells. Now I'm curious, are you just rping or is there something darker here some aren't picking up on?

The use of blood is sketchy as fuck, signing your name is sketchy as fuck. I don't trust the first one.
>>
>>18787536
>TIMP

mah nigga
>>
>>18791881
OP here I didn't try any of the spells, also I swear I'm not -M.
>>
M was obviously teaching legit magick, it was some easy mode primal magick. Nothing new and pretty easily available even from ones own mind.

That said feeding someone your sperm without her consent is really wrong, and a crime.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.