[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kinds of experiences have you had with crystals? Which are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1920px-Amethystemadagascar2.jpg (314KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1920px-Amethystemadagascar2.jpg
314KB, 1920x1278px
What kinds of experiences have you had with crystals? Which are the best for lucid dreaming/ astral projection and controlling the soul?
>>
This is a good question. If only someone would answer it.
>>
>>18787377
Sleep on your couch.
A limb asleep briefly will wake you and WILD or you'll notice it's there and be lucid suddenly.
Try not to get your shit amputated though. This is not very safe but it's not mysticism either and it happens every damn night to me because I live on a couch.
>>
I bought a pretty kick ass amethyst for about 20 bucks. Most of my experiences with it include me going on about my business while my amethyst collects dust on whatever surface it happens to be on
>>
>>18787619
Good news for you; you don't get your arm amputated from sleeping on it. You'd need quite a colossal pressure to actually cut off blood circulation, it's just how your nerves react to pressure. But you're saying make my arm fall asleep to achieve lucid?
>>
Pendulums surprinsingly work, it's really weird.
>>
>>18787850
Sounds interesting. How so?
>>
>>18787850
Also interested
>>
File: WP_20170304_20_12_30_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170304_20_12_30_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I recently found a bunch of amethysts in my moms old things and started to carry a peace amethyst with me and I find it helps with my anxiety also I put it under my pillow at night and the nights I remember to do so I have wonderful dreams
>>
>>18787377
I set a bunch of crystals in front of a painting i made. I left the crystals and painting there for many years - like 8 or so. About 8 years after doing this, the events depicted in the paining manifested is real life in a spectacular way. So... it seems crystals can work in the back to manifest things that you are trying to create. You may not see much happen in the interim, but when the thing manifests in the real world, the power of the crystals in revealed.
>>
>>18789080
what are the names of the crystals and what is the picture? or can you take a pic?
>>
>>18787377
you can find out more in Ape's library, link in /omg/ thread
>>
>>18787862
>>18788040
Had a friend that used it to find things.

He did reiki too and was a secret savant, he did the crossword every morning in like a minute.

He concentrated, charged the pendulum and waited, he had nearly a 70% succes rate with random things located anywhere, we just to play with that among our friends.
>>
>>18790284 Here:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Have fun!
>>
>>18790289
Thanks! You posted that as soon as I found the real link lol.
>>
File: malachite-1920x1080-2.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
malachite-1920x1080-2.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
I have a piece of malachite on my keyring, because malachite's fucking badass. Any effects it should be having? I'll tell you if they match up to my experience.
>>
>>18787377
Absolutely NONE whatsoever
>>
>>18787377
I just wanna say, from the bottom of my heart, Jill Stein's Healing Crystals have changed my life, and I would never have been able to afford them without Obamacare.
>>
>>18787795
Yes exactly, sorry it took a day but it's always worked very reliably for me.
Like I said it might be wilds most of the time but sometimes it's a normal lucid with a dead arm, which is frustrating as FUCK might I add, because control is limited in this induction and your brain constantly drives you into fights in which you can not throw a punch.
It takes a lot of tweaking and a lot of time on the couch to grasp even the tiniest bit of control for me, maybe three or four times a year I can smoke weed and do drugs in lucids but sex dreams are far more common.

Mostly it's just fighting though and random movies playing out in true DMT fashion, with people you don't know, areas you don't understand and objectives that aren't clear.
Control is almost unobtainable with this method, but it's easy and it works, fast.
>>
File: BuF31-1.jpg (208KB, 777x485px) Image search: [Google]
BuF31-1.jpg
208KB, 777x485px
>>18787377
>>
>>18790454
From a quick google search i found
>makes barrier, protects against demons
>attracts people even if they don't know why
>makes coincidences
>balanced emotionally
>faithfulness in all types of relationships
>open your heart to others and it brings peaceful harmonious energy to all types of relationships.
>aiding problems with co-ordination, epilepsy, and dyslexia and it has been known to help visual problems
>>
>>18791317
That is most certainly not what happens
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.