[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfather passed away 2 days ago. I found this in the back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 20170317_202210-600x800.jpg (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170317_202210-600x800.jpg
122KB, 600x800px
My grandfather passed away 2 days ago. I found this in the back of his closet. Might not be "paranormal", but I do see a lot of fraternal brotherhood threads here (such as freemasonry, etc.) Can anyone explain to me exactly what this item is and it's real meaning? Thank you
>>
File: 20170317_202226-600x800.jpg (118KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170317_202226-600x800.jpg
118KB, 600x800px
>>
File: goAHEAD_BURNME.jpg (322KB, 1619x809px) Image search: [Google]
goAHEAD_BURNME.jpg
322KB, 1619x809px
Star and Crescent. Your grandfather was obviously an Islamic terrorist.
>>
Looks Rosicrucian.

there is a n image of that hat on this site too.
http://www.maxresistance.com/illuminati-cards-ferguson/
>>
>>18786834
Or maybe is a freemason hat.. If you look up freemason fez it turns up..

either way great find!
>>
File: Shriners.png (88KB, 341x291px) Image search: [Google]
Shriners.png
88KB, 341x291px
Seriously? No one here knows The Shriners?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shriners.png
>>
Isnt that the hats of the shriners? a branch of freemasonry.

I'm almost certain it actually is. Your grandfather was obviously a mason.
>>
>>18786838
Oops, didn't mean to link to the image.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shriners

Puzzled how kid didn't hear about it from Grandpa. Any Shriner I met wouldn't shut up about it.
>>
OP here. I know for a fact he was a Mason, he has told me in the past. I figured this probably had something to do with it. Thank you all
>>
>>18786834
>>18786837

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shriners
>>
>>18786843
He never spoke about it, just mentioned 1 or 2 times. I'm 29 years old, I was probably 10 or 11 when he mentioned it
>>
>>18786855
Masons take an oath to never tell their secrets and some of them go even beyond to hide even participating in Freemasonry.

PD: The oath, if you were to break it, would be paid with the person`s life. Supposedly all this is symbolical, but, Masons stress out that everything especially the oath is a really big deal.
>>
>>18786872
>Masons take an oath to never tell their secrets
Yeah, but Shriners hold very public parades all the time and hold fund-raisers to raise money for strings of hospitals. They are VERY into being seen and known and public.
>>
>>18786880
Being seen does not equal to keep your mouth shut about "the masonic secrets and rituals and the keys" and everyhing else.

Freemasonry is based on men doing charitable work and stuff.
>>
File: opie.jpg (23KB, 464x434px) Image search: [Google]
opie.jpg
23KB, 464x434px
>>18786883
>Being seen does not equal to keep your mouth shut
>>
File: KentuckyColonel_emblem.jpg (11KB, 189x157px) Image search: [Google]
KentuckyColonel_emblem.jpg
11KB, 189x157px
Interestingly he was also a Kentucky Colonel, I found his documents and plaque. I'm certain this has something to do with his community work as a shriner
>>
>>18786892
Freemasons can talk, and DO talk to people everyday.

They do not talk to "pagans" or non masons about them secrets. Like for example, 17th grade of Scottish Rite Freemasonry you learn that Lucifer = God (according to masonic lore).

If a non pagan asks something like this to a Mason, either they deny it or run away. But it's the truth, since you can read many Masonic teaching in the internet (from masonic authors themselves)
>>
>>18786911
>>18786911
>>18786911
>>18786911

>If a non pagan asks

a pagan or non Mason*
>>
OP, Your grand pa was a Shriner.
>>
Must you become a freemason before Shriner eligibility?
>>
>>18786899
I'm no Freemasonry expert, but Im pretty sure the handshake right there, is a Masonic handshake but I cannot specify to what masonic degree it refers to.

Maybe 2nd or 3rd grade of Freemasonry or Blue Craft
>>
Thank you all for helping me understand. My grandfather was a man of very few words, I didn't know a whole lot about him even though I was around him a lot at a younger age. With his passing, you have helped me a lot. I know it's not paranormal, but it is very mysterious to say the least
>>
File: masonicStreet.jpg (108KB, 563x863px) Image search: [Google]
masonicStreet.jpg
108KB, 563x863px
>>
>>18786820
I've seen this symbol on a children's hospital while visiting Tampa
>>
>>18786820
Shrine. An ultra-charitable, but silly sub group in American Rite Freemasonry.
He should have a bunch of other stuff along with it.

>>18786933
Yes, except in Arkansas. Used to be that you had to join a few other sub groups, but they keep relaxing it.
>>
>>18786954
How could anyone see this and say god isn't real?
>>
>>18786933
I think they have to be a very high degree mason to be eligible.
>>
>>18786820
Freemasons by large are just normal people. Builders, town planners, councilors, people that get shit done etc. You can walk into any masonic lodge and ask for a tour and they'll probably be quite happy to show you around. The G symbols people see around cities are just homages to the workers and people who got shit done. It's nothing spooky. A Freemason lives their life helping build the city around them. Most Schools, Churches, Offices, Factories etc are build by Freemasons. Your Grandfather was probably a very nice man with many friends and a credit to the community. He probably helped build your town from the ground up and helped many people. I'm betting his line of work before retiring was in Construction, right?

Obviously, in life, a lot of things happen behind closed doors. People have secrets. Families have secrets. Decisions are made without public knowledge. The Freemasons are no different.

Freemasons aren't the Illuminati. They're just a bunch of guys that decide what gets built in what order.

Respect your Grandfather, OP. Don't think of him any differently than what you already did. He wasn't some owl worshipping devils reject, he was a Mason.

RIP OP's Granddad. We all owe him our gratitude.
>>
>>18787380
Retard.
>>
Very interested in the topic now. Dump all the knowledge you guys have. Tyvm
-OP
>>
>>18787399
Thank you very much friend. Yes, he was part owner in a company called little River construction that didn't specialize in one field, they built it all no matter the construct. You hit the nail on the head. Thank you for your kind words, that truly means a lot to me
>>
>>18787424
No worries man.

I'd hate for you to leave this board thinking dumb conspiracy shit like this >>18787380 about your Grandfather. That's not what the Masons are. You said it yourself, he built all sorts of things. I'm betting half of the time he took pay cuts just to get things built for the community. That's what they do. Rich guys help build schools, and then the schools put a G on the wall. It's just a sign of respect and a thankyou to thiose that helped.

Remember him well anon. Sounds like you had a good Grandpa there.
>>
>>18787424

And just like that OP doxes himself.
>>
Beaverdam
>>
>>18787495

Don't be a dumbass. I used to own Streatham Dry Cleaners. What you gonna do, google me? Oooooo I'm scared please don't
>>
rearrested for a probation violation.
>>
>>18787478
I will leave this thread having a lot of respect. I'm not easily suaded into believing most spooky shit. I was generally curious as to what I found, it's all extremely interesting
>>18787495
I highly doubt that.
>>
DOSWELL
>>
>>18787525
Wrong, try again.

How many did google bring up?? !0? 20?

He retired and died remember. You won't find his name.

Retard actually googled it kek

FYI, I'm not even OP
>>
I find it highly unlikely my grandfathers name being tied into any dox online regarding his partnership
>>
>>18787544
Don't worry OP, /x/ is full of nobheads. You could tell him your name DOB and address and he still couldn't do shit. He's just trying to be clever, and failling hard. Wtf is he gonna do? Google you?

Enjoy your day matey. I'm off to bed. 5am here.
>>
>>18787563
Take it easy man
>>
>>18786820
Go back to the closet and dig deeper; maybe you'll find his tiny little car that goes with that hat.
>>
Locust Level
>>
>>18786820
I'm sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>18786820
http://www.rizpahshriners.org/shrinershistory.htm

Here you go OP
>>
Say it With Me Now anywhere you see the star and crescent you are seeing a representation of semiramis and tammuz.

Yes the Shriners do wear those symbols has do the Muslims there is a reason for it the same reason the star and crescent are on the sign of Comet Ping Pong
>>
>>18787905
Thank you, he will be missed

>>18787937
Good information, I appreciate the link anon
>>
>>18787960
This is why /x/ got shit.

People just write any old shit. The IQ level on this board is very low.

If people actually did research instead of watching youtube conspiracy shit they'd find the world is actually a lot spookier than they realise.
>>
>>18786820
Your grandpa was a flaming edgy faggit. Case closed. Most likely you're also a flaming faggot as well so good luck with that.
>>
>>18786899
Your grandad also made southern fried chicken anon? Now I know for sure he's a faggot.
>>
>>18786821
>>18786820
nice fucking fez!

he was a shriner, it's one of the appendant orders in freemasonry. they are famous for childrens hospitals and burn units.

there's also a chance that he drove a go cart in a parade at some point in life.
>>
>>18787312
My parents had me at 16, we grew up very poor. My mother was cooking bacon with the handle of the pan hanging over the front of the stovetop. I was two and pulled down the pan onto my face. I required hospitalization for weeks, multiple skin grafts, and skin therapy for years. We did not have healthcare, but my grandfather is a mason. He contacted the shriners, who came to the hospital in a congregation to be with our family. My family never received bills for my treatment or was asked for any compensation.
I would see the shriners at circus and local events, and they always seemed to recognize me and would always tell me how great it was to see me. I haven't ever told anyone any of this, and didn't have the recollection until I read your comment.
>>
>>18790014
well wasnt yous a dumbo kid.
>>
>>18790026
Constructive
>>
>>18786820
>My grandfather passed away 2 days ago. I found this in the back of his closet
Most cliche shit ever
>>
File: anon.jpg (90KB, 736x1012px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
90KB, 736x1012px
>>18790014
>My mother was cooking bacon with the handle of the pan hanging over the front of the stovetop. I was two and pulled down the pan onto my face.
>I would see the shriners at circus and local events, and they always seemed to recognize me

Well, DUH
>>
>>18790036
just a joke.
>>
File: 5970-1-1450152376.jpg (90KB, 643x523px) Image search: [Google]
5970-1-1450152376.jpg
90KB, 643x523px
>>18790047
>Hey smooth skin
>>
>>18790047
>>18790062
Did you guys miss the part about the skin grafts, hospital stay and skin therapy? You can't even tell I have scars unless I cut my hair within like 1-2 inches of the scalp.
>>
>>18790014
Amazing story anon, thank you very much for the share
-OP
>>
File: 1471216812321.gif (446KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1471216812321.gif
446KB, 500x277px
>>18790047
>>
>>18790094
How come you switched to murdering teens from molesting little kids once you got your dream powers?

Did becoming a dream monster kill your dick game?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.