[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a picture of Bohemian Grove taken in 1992. What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 57

This is a picture of Bohemian Grove taken in 1992. What the fuck are they doing there?

It reeks of occult rituals and black magick.
>>
>>18786773
looks like a silly, fun time to me!
>>
WTF are those clothes and their colours? They do not match up.

Looks cultish but I cannot say what are they actually doing or whom are they venerating.
>>
>>18786784
it's probably about as evil as the Shriners' ceremonies
>>
>>18786786
I mean, what are they trying to be? priests of egypt? colors dont match tho.

they got those lines along their legs, and then their headwraps are weird.
>>
>>18786800
I know they are called "Red Hoods"

Possible the kind of head wear that Chaldean priests of Baal wore?
>>
>>18786807
Maybe they are trying to (with low budget clothes)
be like Sumerian or Babylonian shit. But I cannot specifically say without more evidence (which is almost impossible to attain from the hardcore multimillionaire gay sex drunken party aka Bohemian Grove)
>>
>>18786773
Wow, Molock makes you dress like an imbecile?

Canaanites, not even once!
>>
>>18786812
I know. I wish I could really ask someone.

Really question an actual member who would answer truthfully so long as I knew the right questions to ask...
>>
>>18786818
You couldn't.

All those motherfuckers keep an eye to each other, and if someone leaks info, they disappear/get killed/brainwashed.

Too much money and power at stake to be leaked to some random concerned citizen, doens't matter who, Masons, Bohemian Grove, Iluminati, etc.
>>
>>18786773

Being gay as fuck.
>>
Rich people LARP and put on a ren faire. La dee da.
>>
>>18786773
Bohemian Grove is, as Nixon puts it, "The Most Faggy Goddamned Thing You Could Imagine."

Basically a lot of the upper elites of society get drunk and treat it like a frat party in the woods with fake "ceremonies" for shits and giggles, they do this because acting like a drunk idiot pissing everywhere would ruin them.
>>
>>18786829
You think that's what happened to Hunter Thompson?
>>
>>18786852
To an extent I would agree, but the ceremonies are a bit too close to actual Chaldean and Druidic to simply be a lark.

The dark powers that control this Earth still get their homage.
>>
>>18786854
I can think about many people who have gone "missing" after meddling or hanging out with the "evil elite". Doesn't matter the country.

Ignorant people are never a threat until they become curious "for their own good", then you are the enemy of even society. Everything is hush hush or poof you're gone. These people have the resources to threaten you with whatever they can find (generally your family's lives, and yours as well)
>>
>>18786773
courir de mardi gras
>>
>>18786861
Care to name some? I'm genuinely interested.

I think ex-CIA director William Casey was one.
>>
>>18786890
Thats the thing, you wont get a 100% proof some guy was killed because he was secretly declared by some elite group in some x country because this particular person knew too much.

But like you said some CIA or top government officials of the US have been missing and these were the guys who were investigating / hanging out with these "powerful yet public/secret group of persons"

But you know, the devil is in the details. Group of people who have influence/power + money will not hesitate to eliminate anyone who has solid proof.
>>
>>18786897
>>18786897
>>18786897

> he was secretly declared by some elite group

declared as an enemy, someone who has to be eliminated.
>>
>>18786900
For sure. It is sad because growing up in the 1980's I felt so comfy and happy with the Reagan era. I had know idea the satanic evil men that I looked up to...
>>
>>18786904
This "network" of masons, bohemian grove, etc. Extends to all over the world. Because global money and power are always in dispute.

Even among them, one day 2 masons are allies,and the next enemies, they live their lives with blurry lines.
>>
File: image.gif (154KB, 643x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
154KB, 643x540px
>>18786924
Think at the end, when Judgement comes to us all it will be worth it to them?

I truly wonder how it will go for a Gerald Ford or a Ronald Reagan on Judgement Day. I'm sure it will be bad enough for a nobody like me. All the things these men have been involved with...
>>
>>18786942

>Think at the end, when Judgement comes to us all it will be worth it to them?

Everyone of these persons believe that there is another afterlife than the generally taught at organized religions, or that is none at all so live the life to the maximum edge.

I believe that what they do, will be returned to them tenfold, if not by "God", it would be by the consecuences of their own action and their corruption.

I'm glad I'm not into any of these groups and just read by my own.
>>
>>18786904
>>18786942

So what if he liked to dress up like a fisherman once in a while.

You leave based Reagan out this!
>>
>>18786773
Theyre wearing cross garters on their legs which is a rennaisance period piece of fashion that appeared in shakespeares works. Its not anything too old I think.
>>
>>18787015
Very interesting. What does it signify
>>
>>18786773
It's a club for gay dudes. From before the time when it was acceptable. Ffs.
>>
>>18787153
By all accounts, and reports from employees, that's what this place was originally for. It goes unsaid. And a place where it can't be questioned or revealed.
>>
>>18786962
It's easy to act virtuous when you're a nobody.
>>
>>18787165
As a nobody I can say its so hard to be virtuous I sin constantly
>>
>>18787165
People who join elite clubs, know they're looking for power + influence + money. They are no saints.

I'd rather be myself than to be manipulated by a group of gay hardcore bastards who corrupt the world.
>>
>>18786773
LARPing, like the people here who say they can summon demons.
>>
>>18786773
looks like a ye olde squire's meet

who knows what the squires did
>>
>>18788435
They assisted knights
>>
looks like human skin, seems to go with the rest of the crazy that goes on there.
>>
Based Nixon had an opinion about that place.
https://youtu.be/dPb-PN9F2Pc
>>
>>18786773
Do they invent a new weird ritual to make public every year?

At least the owl thing it's more respectful, otherwise moloch would be angry.
>>
>>18789295
The ritual is old as time...
>>
Bumperoo
>>
>>18786773
It's all to pay homage to Moloch and Saturn. They do these things to appease the dark powers.
>>
>>18789790
Dark=/=evil
>>
>>18789294
Yeah, he had lots of opinions. They're worth about as much as the dirt he's buried under.
>>
>>18789790
Why do they need to be appeased though?

If they followed God they would have no worries...
>>
They look like innuits, arctic larping?
>>
>>18789859
Because these bile forces offer instant power and material pleasures. They think that God just sits up there observing and does nothing for his followers, that he is weak and is incapable of providing them the power they seek. So instead they listen to the honeyed words of the Adversary and it's minions who offer them all the power in the world, with the only sacrifice being the souls of all those they will rule over, along with their own in time. To them that is a small price to pay in order to become the uncontested rulers of the entire world.
>>
>Bohemian Grove
This fucking shit again? Oh well, it peaks the curiosity of just about everybody. Honestly I think all that's there s a lot of symbolism to make their little frat experience the best it can be. Now sure their rituals probably do symbolize certain goals they have as individuals, but it's not like they're conjuring evil spirits to go fetch them more money or some shit like that.
>>
>>18786773
Looks like they're about to go slay the dread dragon Adramelech.
>>
>>18786773

it's a bunch of people in power getting together to larp as kings for a few days
>>
>>18790619
Soooooo Damn curious
>>
>>18786773
snipe hunt
>>
>>18790746
That's a Goetic demon
>>
If i was Amerifag, i would simply go there and waste that Place...Burn it down, contanimate the soil with radioactive waste, infect the wildlife..that should stop those Owlheads a while^^
>>
>>18792464
Well your not...

Cunt.
>>
>>18792464
You should become an American
>>
Everything is a dead end and death.

Politics

Crime

Music Industry

Hollywood

This dirty satanic world is littered with death every path that seems to be paved with gold...
>>
>>18786773
Someone ought to mortar the fucking grove to shits next time they gather.
The rich and the elite must be kept lonely, away from its kind
>>
>>18786773
>What the fuck are they doing there?
Doing some ridiculous bullshit second-rate retired scriptwriters wrote for a rich boys' larp and thinking it's fun, but it's not really, lol.
>>
>>18786773
>gay, rich, Larpers.
Fuck off.
>>
>>18786773
I think that there are shades of 'occult' rituals going on there but it's just what private men's clubs do. There's nothing much sinister to it.

I mean, I'm distrustful of upper-tier politics, but I think that most of the dark shit that goes on is fairly mundane evil. Shit like Bohemian Grove is just a wacky men's club with weird traditions.
>>
>>18793024
They are continuing Baal Asteroth worship that started in Canaan. Nothing more nothing less.

NOT just Larping.
>>
I post this every time and no response which I just don't get.

Look in the front of the picture. It is human bones.
>>
>>18786786
this it's probably just a bunch of dudes playing their game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5mUMsaB6Q
>>
>>18786773
That location is only used ceremonially for 17 days out of the year

These pics are nothing special
>>
>>18786786
Shriners are weird Masonic Moslims, so yeah.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Prince Phillip.jpg (120KB, 538x823px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Prince Phillip.jpg
120KB, 538x823px
>>18793253
Do you realize how large the compound is? The Owl ritual is all we have really seen or know much about.

Deep out in the woods and in the various camps is where the real wickedness goes on like in Canaan, Babylon, Druidic Britain...

Has it ever occurred to you that the Bible was right and this world is fuck all evil?
>>
Just to get a sense of what else could be afoot there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eq4v0hcSLg
>>
Having a ton of money, and getting serviced by everyone and their cousin doesn't really have a ton of appeal for me. Got that without a massive compound and a bunch of faggy old dudes pretending they're edgy in the woods. Global power doesn't mean much if you have to hide everything you do to the point of being legend. Does it now?
>>
>>18786773
Looks like they're doing a shitty Ewok cosplay
>>
>>18793218
Why the giant Buddha statue?
>>
File: Ascended-masters-on-karma.png (141KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ascended-masters-on-karma.png
141KB, 224x300px
The real question has got to be asked.

Sonoma County Sheriff's department and Fire department have got to be given access to inspect for safety and fire issues correct?

That means The Sheriff and Fire department either do not know the whole compound. They do know everything but cover it up or they have seen it and it is nothing special.

Serious thought. Which is most likely?
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Buddha Statue.jpg (275KB, 1175x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Buddha Statue.jpg
275KB, 1175x1500px
>>18793338
From what I know it was used in one of their High Jinks plays once.

Now the Druids burn bodies and read the bones like in ancient days.

But again you see? No reaction from any anons. No wonder they get away with this all!
>>
>>18793351
Well, it could be that people are just not interested in this. However, I am very interested. Keep talking about it and maybe people will come and join the discussion.
>>
File: nogrillsallowed.jpg (119KB, 533x838px) Image search: [Google]
nogrillsallowed.jpg
119KB, 533x838px
>>18793340
>>
>>18793351
What's going on with the ladders? Is that even a real statue?
>>
>>18793361
I'm so glad there is some interest from you.

President Bush's camp is called Hillbilly.

Look at the sign for the camp. The god Pan features hugely in Bohemian Grove.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove 1925.jpg (48KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove 1925.jpg
48KB, 640x528px
>>18793370
Not sure what they are doing behind the statue. I have wondered this as well.

Could be anything from where they kill people to just them shoring up the statue...
>>
For anons that wish to really start getting to the truth understand the shrines to Pan that are at Mt. Hermon.

The Book of Enoch explains what happened at Mt. Hermon.

Now consider how this Pan worship and imagery has come to the Grove along with the Babylonian and Druidic practices.

Reality is not what you grew up knowing.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Pan Worship.jpg (301KB, 1500x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Pan Worship.jpg
301KB, 1500x1241px
>>18793400
Compare
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Greek Temple.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Greek Temple.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18793400
Who says all the Watchers were or remained evil? What if the angels proper never come to Earth, and we are merely the bystanders to a grand spiritual conflict between the Sons of God on Earth?
>>
>>18793377
George Bush feels like so long ago...
>>
File: iqhtud.jpg (23KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
iqhtud.jpg
23KB, 640x442px
>>18793475
I agree. I think we aren't bystanders though.

The people that aligned with the evil Watchers are clearly at the Grove...
>>
File: kEkBpdi.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kEkBpdi.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18793561
Yeah...by 1988 it was already to late.
>>
Mother Fucking Bumpity
>>
>>18793263
Yeah, they're really evil getting all those kids free treatment for terminal diseases and all. Also, I'm gonna need a source for that.
>>
>>18786773
>This is a picture of Bohemian Grove taken in 1992. What the fuck are they doing there?

They're being fucktards.
>>
>>18793055
I believe you are looking for Astarte. Asteroth is a 'demonic' perversion of the ancient goddess, Astarte. But you clearly know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18793878
You are right in a sense anon.
Technically it's Asherah. This particular entity goes by so many names as time and cultures went on.

She was Astarte in Greek times.
>>
>>18793944
Maybe I went a bit overboard, there are just so many people on here spouting gibberrish who clearly know dick, so I hope you understand. Also, the whole Astartoth/spoopy demon conflation grinds my gears.
>>
>>18793874
Rich fucktards to you faggot ass Fuck.

Fuck you mother Fucking Shit head. Fuck you.
>>
>>18793951
No worries. I've done Goetic evocations but not with Asteroth.

I suspect that Asteroth has appeared to many as a male for her own inscrutable reasons.

I am fairly positive she is Ashtar of the So called Galactic Command. It all seems pretty fluid.
>>
>>18793872
No
>>
>>
>>18793872
They molest children in those hospitals.

Shriner's degree pretty much is a symbolic pilgrimage to the Kaaba in Mecca, dubbed "The Shrine of Islam". They also swear the obligation on the Bible and the Quran, in the name of Allah "the god of our fathers" and do really weird shit. At one time people would walk on a carpet covered in electrical cords that gave a shock every once in a while. This was called the "burning sands" of the desert. Also, they have other strange aspects that I can go into, but it requires some explaining. What do you know about Freemasonry other than what people have told you?
>>
>>18786773
Bohemian grove is practicing Illuminati rituals
>>
>>18786773
>It reeks of occult rituals and black magick.
thats what it is. Bohemian grove is the place its elite members go to worship moloch, a child sacrificing entity. With staged sacrfices and some other gay shit going on.
You could bet forsure that these same sick fucks are also involved in pedogate type shit
>>
File: 1326501388633.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1326501388633.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18786773
you reek of cheetos, tendies and a lack of serious reading.
the fuck would you know about occult rituals you joke?
>mfw the Catholic Mass is an occult ritual that made human sacrifice utterly symbolic but still serves the same psychological and social function.
>>
File: 1473801455586.jpg (20KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
1473801455586.jpg
20KB, 256x310px
>>18793981
Your brain seems pretty fluid
>>
>>18789294
hes talking about the SF bohemian club- basically an old boys club, a bar and shit- which are the artists and influential people who attend bohemian grove they are not one and the same
>>
>>18786773

They just suck each other's dicks a lot.
>>
>>18793055
But not for the sake of genuine worship. I don't think that they actually believe in the Gods that the idols are raised to.

It's done because it separates them from, for lack of a better word, the 'normal' people. Same as how the Templars used to engage in sodomy. By engaging in shit that's considered debauched at best and heinous at worst, you engender a different mindset from the people you rule and start to feel beyond them.

Genuinely, I doubt that there's human sacrifice going on there or anything, but that's the kind of mentality that secret societies for those in power like this try to breed using esoteric technique.
>>
>>18786773
Why are they dressed like Persian/Scythian cavalry?
>>
>>18786773
It's just a bunch of white pseudo hippies allowing themselves crazy parties In a manner so they can explore parts of their sexuality they've previously ignored.
>>
>>18786812
>Low budget
Why would the dudes of Bohemian Rhapsody wear low budget anything.
It's a club for rich people. Also who cares. Either rich people win, with their satanic child raping ways, or every one v for vendettas them.
Honestly it's any one game at this point.
>>
>>18788434
>>
>>18786773
they are dressed as scarecrows to bring light to the darkness and scare away the blacks that destroy everything.
>>
>>18794183
I didn't know shriners were muslim-associated. Tell me more.
>>
>>18795172
They emulate the old ways...
>>
>>18793340
Considering the members, I'm sure the inspectors are just paid off.
>>
>>18786773
Me on the right.
>>
>>18797657
well then details faggot
>>
>>18794183
You still have yet to provide a source for ANY of your claims (which are all based on presumption from your superficial knowledge of the symbolism) other than stating known facts about their ceremony. But yeah, there's some real evil shit in there around the jokes about ass-kissing and all.
>>
>>18794623
> Templars used to engage in sodomy
Source? And don't go quoting someone who was actively interested in persecuting them, that's just libel.
>>
>>18794183
>What do you know about Freemasonry other than what people have told you?
Same question to you.
>>
>>18790619
"piques" the curiosity
>>
File: f_bohemiangrom_3a96143 (1).jpg (131KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f_bohemiangrom_3a96143 (1).jpg
131KB, 500x375px
>>
Kids and women at the Bohemian Grove.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rander/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/normanfam/4278374538/in/photostream/

http://imgur.com/a/vVYHk

http://imgur.com/a/qBPbm

http://imgur.com/a/MZrah
>>
Ifk man it looks like it's just some park people use for normal shit and there are some people doing weird cult shit as well. How do you know important people are doing this shit there?
>>
OP photo is of Elmer Edwin Rasmuson He's the older man with the glasses. Elmer Rasmuson was patriarch of the Alaska's largest bank and modern Alaska’s biggest philanthropist In 1999, his family, which was by then dominant shareholders in a now $3 billion bank, sold its interest to Wells Fargo & Co. in a $907 million transaction. The worth of the family’s stock was estimated at $450 million.
>>
>>18786773
as far as i understand, it's a bunch of rich and powerfull who enjoy an open air theater in the round, with shakespearian type plays. many who go there to enjoy these type of things don't want to be viewed as having such "romantacised fancies" since they would be looked down upon by their peers. thus the secrecy, and as long as people maintain the "it's a secret so it must be dark/evil/etc." style of being afraid of the dark (or unknown) the secrets remain due to self induced misinformation. the same goes for many fraternities, "they have a secret, so they must be evil" is the usual bullshit pressed on them. the funny thing is, most of these "secrets" are basically the handshakes or passwords to let others in to the "boys only club, no girls allowed" type fraternities. then there are those who still hold on to practices and principals of hoarding knowledge as it's often a powerful tool of control. such as trade secrets, like magicians (prestidigitarians) or even the older ones who hold on to old tradition of pattern recognition and math like the golden ratio. for a time these things were meant to be secret, as in before legality in building a house became an issue, everyone could build their own house freely the way they wanted. this left the people who knew how to build a house very well using math with a dillema, they needed to keep their trade secret and the math, was the easiest to hold on to. thus the older secret societies were a necessary thing for marketing a viable trade. the grove is probably full of such fraternal fellows, and that is pretty much all there is to it, regardless if you fancy it up with fear of unknown or not.
>>
>>18796632
Shriners use the symbolism of Islam, but they call themselves "moslems" rather than Muslims. They swear their oath to "Allah the god of our fathers" and the book the oath is taken on is the Quran. They do not follow any genuine Islam however, since they drink alcohol and many join the Shrine to drink socially. This being said, they do use the symbolism of the Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca.
>>
"[The bohemian grove] was the most faggy goddamn thing you can imagine"
-Richard Nixon
>>
>>18798951
The degree is public, so there is no need to provide sources. I'm not going to spoon feed you. Look it up. I suspect you are just a Mason who wants to play games, which is typical.
>>
>>18786773

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html?utm_term=.a788eb02da09

It's nothing more than what the average private swimming pool is to a small community, move along
>>
>>
It was a play xd
>>
>>18800831
>The degree is public
But it isn't? And if it's so simple, you'd have no trouble providing sources.
>>
File: Bohemian Grovewedding3.jpg (74KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grovewedding3.jpg
74KB, 520x347px
>>
>>18793218
Delete this
>>
>>18793218
Delete this m8
>>
>>18793218
There are no bones man. Delete this btw
>>
>>18801172
>>18801174
Someone is getting sensitive. What's next? Trolling?
>>
>>18786859
>but the ceremonies are a bit too close to actual Chaldean and Druidic to simply be a lark.
How do you know this?
>>
File: Rehearsal at Campfire Circle.jpg (141KB, 723x542px) Image search: [Google]
Rehearsal at Campfire Circle.jpg
141KB, 723x542px
>>
>>18801093
I'm not that nutcase, but here they all are:

http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
>>
File: s-l1600 (20).jpg (139KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (20).jpg
139KB, 1024x764px
>>
File: Bohemian Grovewedding2.jpg (63KB, 520x365px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grovewedding2.jpg
63KB, 520x365px
>>
>>18786773
I'm completely convinced Bohemian Grove is just a bunch of former frat boys LARPing like a bunch of fags
>>
>>18801339
I mean, I think you'd be at least partially right. I don't know whether they are LARPing or not, but there is nothing inherently evil or demonic in anything they do there, based on everything that has come out so far.
>>
>>18801339
I want to go and watch them LARP. Given the correct blood-alcohol content, it would be rather amusing.
>>
>>18801366
Right?! I would get a keg of beer, 3 cases of beer, a beer helmet, a carton of cigarettes, a bottle of Jim beam, a kiddie pool for my feet, a lawn chair to sit in, and an air horn and have a fucking blast
>>
>>18801373
Hillbilly spotted!
>>
>>18801264
>I'm not that nutcase
Well that's no fun, i wanted to watch him squirm.
And the link is appreciated, but it's still a bit beside the point of what he was making.
>>
>>18801412
Well, it will have all the Shriner's initiations in it. And he still will if he comes back, I'm sure he's going thru all the Rites word for word as we speak...yeah, that's it.
>>
>>18801428
Because, despite his "unpublished" claim, anybody with a lick of sense would be able to spot the gap in continuity of the ceremonies, if one actually existed.
>>
File: aviarybohemiangrove.jpg (160KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
aviarybohemiangrove.jpg
160KB, 720x480px
>>
File: 1490114611346.png (690KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490114611346.png
690KB, 720x480px
>>
>>18786800
Aren't they trying to LARP à la Celtic Druids?
>>
>>18801339
They are LARPing like a bunch of fags but their LARPing involves burning children alive.
>>
>>18801793
That was a mock sacrifice, it's called LARPing, I don't for a second believe that was a living human... lmao...
>>
How does one join the cult? I'm pretty wealthy. Not billionaire or multimillionaire, but I have around $1m+. Or is it American only?
>>
They're fucking larping who cares.
>>
>>18801872
You seem to be persistent. Are you an insider who is trying suppress our interest in this cult?
>>
>>18795342
I never go on /k/ (britbong) even though I think guns are kewl, kind of gutted I missed that thread, fucking ebin, you utter bloody maniacs
>>
>>18801688
fuck off, Hanz
>>
Tis bizarro shit people...
>>
The wedding party pictures are cool but none of them are able to actually wander around to the camps you know?
>>
>>18801872
This. They are all past frat faggots that get together to relive their frat LARP fantasy. They are the highest degree of autistic faggot alive. It is LARPing, nothing more. Like fucking ritual magic is even works...
>>
>>18803315
Honestly fuck you.

You don't stay on a waiting list for up to15 years to get in for "frat boy" Larping.

If you want power/riches in this world you worship the old Canaanite gods.

This is what Bohemian Grove, deep out in the camps of Hillbilly and Mandalay are about.

So take your snarkiness and shove it up your fucking ass.
>>
File: f_bohemiangrom_659dc0d.jpg (47KB, 400x195px) Image search: [Google]
f_bohemiangrom_659dc0d.jpg
47KB, 400x195px
>>
>>18803612
You mad bro?
A 15 year waiting list is exactly how long you would wait considering how many fucking frat faggots there are throughout the eligible generations. Use your brain for once and stop playing with your voodoo dolls
>>
>>18803724
I am livid your mom wouldn't swallow my cum
>>
Priest 1: The owl is in his leafy temple, let within this grove be reverend before him. Lift up your heads oh ye trees and be lifted up ye everlasting spires; for behold! Here is bohemia's shrine and holy are the pillars of his house.

Weaving spiders come not here!

Priest 2: Hail Bohemians! With the ripple of waters, the song of birds, such music as inspires the sinking soul do we invite you into mid-summer's joy. The sky above is blue and sown with stars. The forest floor is heaped with fragrant grit. The evenings cool kiss is yours. The campfires slow. The birth of rosy fingered dawn. Shake off your sorrows with the city's dust and cast to the winds the cares of life. But memories bring back the well-loved names of gallant friends who knew and loved this grove. Dear, boon companions of the long ago.

Aye! Let them join us in this ritual and not a place be empty in our midst.

All of his battles to hold in this gray autumn of the world or in the springtime of your heart. Attend our tale. Gather ye forest folk and cast your spell over these mortals. Touch their world-blind eyes with carrion. Open their eyes to fancy.

Follow the memories of yesterday and seal the gates of sorrow.

It is a dream, and, yet, not all a dream. Dull care and all of his works harbored it. As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre. So shall they also vanish. But the wilding rose blows in the broken battlement of Tyre and moss rends the stones of Babylon. For beauty is eternal and we bow to beauty everlasting. For lasting happiness, we turn to one alone. As she surrounds you now, great nature, refuge of the weary heart. And only found her breasts that had been bruised. She has cool hands for every fevered brow and dreadless silence for the troubled soul. Her councils are most wise. She healeth well having such ministries as calm and sleep. She is ever faithful. Other friends may fail, but seek ye her in any quiet place smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss.
>>
>>18803612
used to work at a beach club of rich wall street types, the waiting list to join was 80 years long and people still asked to join, rich white people are snobby and stupid
>>
All of his battles to hold in this gray autumn of the world or in the springtime of your heart. Attend our tale. Gather ye forest folk and cast your spell over these mortals. Touch their world-blind eyes with carrion. Open their eyes to fancy.

Follow the memories of yesterday and seal the gates of sorrow.

It is a dream, and, yet, not all a dream. Dull care and all of his works harbored it. As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre. So shall they also vanish. But the wilding rose blows in the broken battlement of Tyre and moss rends the stones of Babylon. For beauty is eternal and we bow to beauty everlasting. For lasting happiness, we turn to one alone. As she surrounds you now, great nature, refuge of the weary heart. And only found her breasts that had been bruised. She has cool hands for every fevered brow and dreadless silence for the troubled soul. Her councils are most wise. She healeth well having such ministries as calm and sleep. She is ever faithful. Other friends may fail, but seek ye her in any quiet place smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss. So must ye come as children. Little children that believe don't ever doubt her beauty and her faith, nor deem her tenderness can change or die.

Priest 1: Bohemians and priests. The desperate call of heavy hearts is answered. By the power of your fellowship, dull care is slain. His body has been brought yonder to our funeral pyre to the joyous pipings of a funeral march. Our funeral pyre awaits the corpse of care.

Priest 2: Oh thou, thus ferried across the shadowy tide in all the ancient majesty of death. Dull care, ardent enemy of beauty. Not for thee the [garbled] forgiveness of the restful grave. Fire shall have its way with thee and all the winds make merry with thy dust. Bring Fire!

Dull Care: (Laughter) Fools! Fools! Fools! When will you learn that me ye cannot slay? Year after year ye burn me in this grove. Lifting your puny shouts of triumph to the stars. When again ye turn your faces
>>
The one IS from the Aviary Camp, they do wonder around the Shrine of the Owl.
>>
File: Preisentnixon2.jpg (254KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Preisentnixon2.jpg
254KB, 1600x1200px
Nixon at the Grove.
>>
>>18786773
ask alex jones
>>
I know a guy (executive at a fortune 500 company) who was desperately trying to get into BG. He's devout evangelical, so basically yeah, I'm going with Nixon on this one.
>>
>>18786773
What happened to good, old fashioned satanists?
>>
>>18786773
it's a fucking play you fartjockey.
>>
>>18786773
That's a real "alien"
>>
File: bohemiangrove5.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrove5.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>18786773
they are ready to perform sacrifice
>>
File: creamationofcare1991.jpg (232KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
creamationofcare1991.jpg
232KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>18786776
First post shill post.
>>
File: bohemiangrovepic.jpg (159KB, 589x541px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrovepic.jpg
159KB, 589x541px
>>
File: bohemian grove2016d.jpg (118KB, 514x528px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove2016d.jpg
118KB, 514x528px
>>
Cool pics

Origin?
>>
>>18806810
The Bohemian Groove, read the thread or use google please, the AI overlord will guide you.
>>
They are from the Bohemian Grove. So is this one.
>>
>>18806847
Personal photos?
>>
File: 654564456465.jpg (98KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
654564456465.jpg
98KB, 494x500px
>>
>>18807094
Don't quite think she would last long lol
>>
Babylon and Tyre??????
>>
>>18801836
hire me
that's not how you join, I'm just saying hire me.
>>
Are our politicians really summoning demon's and shit? I'm scared.
>>
>>18786773
It's literally just a place for billionaires to grabass and play peek and poke like a bunch of frat boys.
>>
Not Bohemian Grove dummy -it's the light bringers at burning man. They are dueshy, you are a duesh bot.
>>
>>18786854
Hunter made a few comments about if he spilled the beans there would be heads rolling everywhere, and he only knew a fraction of what was going on.

its a vast network. completely unrelated at first glance on the microcosmic level situations are closely connected if you were able to zoom out and see the whole deal.
>>
>>18808674
There are no trees anywhere near the playa burning man takes place on baka.
>>
>>18786773
looks like some kinda larping to me
>>
>>18786852
I think a lot of this depends on what Nixons idea of faggy is. Maybe to him, it's not dressing in a suit, or pretending to be something else.

Basically, Nixon could've been all uptight and when he sees men play acting, it's faggy to him.
>>
>>18808132
They have been since time immemorial...
>>
>>18793291
>HIGHLY TALENTED ENTERTAINERS
gay boy child prostitutes probably trafficked against their will
>AMUSING BUT SALTY SPEECH
about how awesome it is to be rich and powerful and to be able to rape small children anytime you like
>>
>>18808808
Good translation
>>
>>18798956
It's true that the records are hazy on how far they actually went, that might have been a poor example. Most of the evidence is under duress.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/3704138.pdf
(you might need an account for this, apologies)

My point was more about esotericism, however. Even if they didn't bum each other, they did clothe themselves in ritual and mystery for the sake of separating themselves from the common morality of the time.
>>
>>18803612
>You don't stay on a waiting list for up to 15 years to get in for "frat boy" Larping.

You do when those frat boys are elitist as fuck.

The only definite darkness I see in Bohemian Grove is that of elitism. They give shit like this artificially long waiting times and probably promote weird rumours about it to non-members to give their egos a boost. Makes them feel they're part of something really important.

Which I don't get, because they're already high-ranking politicians and business men, but eh.

I do think some dark shit goes on at the higher levels of society, but I don't think it's demon shit. More kidnapping the homeless (men for torture, women for sex abuse). I've met rich kids who are good people, but there's gotta be one or two who recognize the power and unaccountability their wealth gives them and act on it.
>>
>>18786859
>the ceremonies are a bit too close to actual Chaldean and Druidic to simply be a lark

Or maybe they take after those because it's the only way old rich white dudes like these know how to have fun any more?
>>
>>18809240
Chaldean rituals? Faggot it's because the old Gods.. The Kosmo Craters have always given the power.
>>
Keep thread going
>>
>>18809902
> keep thread going
> thread is about middle age men LARPing
>>
>>18789855
Considering he was a president that dirt's probably worth a good amount
>>
File: s-l1600 (23).jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (23).jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
>>
File: 1 George-Soros-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg (48KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1 George-Soros-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg
48KB, 500x580px
>>
>>18794245
hey
>>
File: 1485105800303.png (88KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485105800303.png
88KB, 500x353px
>bohemian grove

Let's just assume, for the sake of argument, that all of your wild beliefs and theories are true... What if the faggots are just interested in the occult because it's fun? Like, same reason you are interested in what they do. Who cares if people want to dress up and play. If it was just a bunch of nobody's, you wouldn't give a shit about their stupid rituals. What's the difference? Do you really believe that there is a connection between financial success, power, etc., and this stupid shit? What if it's just exciting to be in a neato little club that does neato little things
>>
>be you, sadly
>somehow manage to make it in the world
>neo-neo-/x/ equivalent in 2045: "ANON, notorious globalist CEO of ANONcorp, used to worship old egyptian frog gods and was widely known on several online ocultist and satanist communities"

These are your regular college "dude lets do the magick stuff duuude" but they are now rich and powerful. There are probably dozens of "satanic" rituals going on right now.
None of them will do shit, because they are literally roleplaying.
And you wont care about this exact one, because you choose to believe that instead of good-old string pulling and corruption, they worshipped forgotten 4000 year old gods that just happened to bribe everyone on its way to power for no good reason.

Why dont you try, and become the next president of the world?
>>
>>18786773
Yub nub
eee chop yub nub
ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene
g'noop dock fling oh ah
Yah wah
eee chop yah wah
ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene
g'noop dock fling oh ah
Coatee chah tu yub nub
coatee chah tu yahwah
coatee chah tu glowah
allay loo ta nuv
Glowah
eee chop glowah
ya glowah pee chu nee foam
ah toot dee awe goon daa
Coatee cha tu goo (Yub nub!)
coatee cha tu doo (Yahwah!)
coatee cha tu too (Ya chaa!)
allay loo ta nuv
allay loo ta nuv
allay loo ta nuv
Glowah
eee chop glowah
ya glowah pee chu nee foam
ah toot dee awe goon daa
Allay loo ta nuv
>>
>>18810277
>Gangs often kill people as an initiation ritual...
Lighting some candles and calling it a sacrifice to Satan might just be theatrics. They just want to know whether or not you are actually committed to the group.
>>
>>18786773
They look like losers dressed in dumb clothes.
>>
>>18810376
So did your mom until I undressed her and fucked her...
>>
File: 1489106555018.jpg (63KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489106555018.jpg
63KB, 592x492px
>>18810335
>>
that ignorant hillbilly retard Alex Jones can say anything and you faggots will blow it out of proportion
>>
>>18810967
I suppose you have a strong argument anon, let us hear it.
>>
>>18810972
I just feel Bohemian Grove is a getaway for rich brotherhood members. It's a whole week and this "ritual" is just one night. It is just LARPing, it's a traditional play put on every year. These are just former frat boys reliving their college days. the sacrifice is not even real. How do I know it's not real, there are over 2000 witnesses
>>
>>18786776
not even RP'ing BG looks fun
>>
Why are all you retarded faggots even on X?

Hurrrr durrrr just Larping...

No they aren't. They are worshiping ancient Canaanite gods for money and power

Get it through you're thick skulls you cunts.
>>
>>18810983
Actually two weeks. How do you know it is only only one ritual?

That's right you don't.
>>
>>18811080
it really is just larping tho.
>>
>>18811169
There would have been infiltration and video of other "rituals", so yes I do know
>>
>>18811473
Listen to your ignorant logic.

Hillbilly and Mandalay infiltrated?

Get real
>>
>>18811473
These are the richest, most powerful people in the world, yeah?

a) I imagine their security is enough to stop 99% of would-be infiltrators in their tracks

b) In the unlikely event that they do manage to infiltrate, these people control the media, the internet, the law et cetera. The odds of you seeing something they really don't want you to see are very, very slim.
>>
>>18811581
Thanks finally a sensible reply...
>>
File: Vintage-photos-of-Mandalay-Camp2.jpg (154KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-photos-of-Mandalay-Camp2.jpg
154KB, 1024x764px
Mandalay Camp.
>>
>>18794183
You are referring to Scottish not York Rite. Scottish Rite swears to protect Christian widows and orphans; York swears to protect any widows and orphans. Nor you know the fundamental difference.
>>
>>18811581
You retard, even moron Alex Jones could sneak and and record everything...
>>
>>18786773
They're being silly fucking white people, since when is it weird that white people do weird shit?
>>
You "Bohemian grove" turds are beyond help
>>
File: Lakeside orchestra concert.jpg (163KB, 723x542px) Image search: [Google]
Lakeside orchestra concert.jpg
163KB, 723x542px
>>
>>18811730
Yeah, and look what everyone in this thread says about what he recorded.

"It's just a silly ritual, they're just LARPing, it's just for fun, etc..."

It's almost like they know people are suspicious, so they allowed someone to film a vaguely weird yet benign ritual that people can hold up and say "see! they ARE up to something!" and everyone else will say "yeah, but it's not that bad, and surely nothing more ever happens".

If Alex Jones had managed to capture say, child abuse rituals, he would not be alive.
>>
>>18786773
They're dressed as Harlequin about to ward off Scaramouche
>>
>>18793366
Kek
>>
>>18801336
Which brides maid was sacrificed?

Or the bride. I want any kinda of investigation links, not just about this wedding, but any info.
>>
>>18801377
Hes a chillbilly
>>
File: Entrance to Avairy.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Entrance to Avairy.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18803918
Those damn pesky white people. How dare they exist?
>>
>>18786773
Larping?
>>
>>18811763
Details on this picture?
>>
Goodly Tyre??
>>
>>18808132
They are larping so they can scare the fuck out of their worthless neophytes.
>>
>>18813615
Such as??
>>
File: 6duaz5.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6duaz5.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Lifting their dicks.
>>
>>18786773
>playing some AD&D with the boys here in Bohemian Grove
>wearing our outfits
>some fuck takes our picture with the flash on
>>
i just noticed a saucer on the ground, and the edge of one to the right. do you think they like cats, or use them for sacrifices?
>>
>>18814220
Catches the blood cunt
>>
>>18793218
so whats this?
>>
>>18793361
>>18793351
interested
>>
File: 93724.jpg (43KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
93724.jpg
43KB, 460x460px
> bahhhemiaa groouve hurrrrr
> top secereate maegic durrrrrr
>>
>>18814399
Druids burn victims and read signs in the bones that remain
>>
>>18814430
Like the skull of geronimo legend?
>>
>>18814433
No that's a whole different thing related to Skull and Bones
>>
>>18793218
>>18793351
Granting the bones are real, this picture tells us nothing about where they came from, or what they did with them before or after the ceremony. There are a number of (admittedly illegal) ways to obtain human bones without murder. That human sacrifice is involved is entirely speculation.

>>18793370
It looks like they're surfacing it with Plaster of Paris, and it's primarily plastered cloth draped over some kind of frame. Those barrels look like they're full of the wet plaster mix.
>>
>>
>>18815310
The platform next to the bones looks covered in ashes doesn't it anon?
>>
>>18815324
yeah, but it doesn't mean a human body was burned in it. the femur and tiba are the only things that look like human remains.

this would not be enough evidence to convict anyone of what you're suggesting.
>>
File: 1490340088618-pol.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490340088618-pol.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
This would make the perfect game to replace HWNDU CTF.
Drone in some audio recorders and live stream phones before the next event.
Or find a way to destroy the Moloch statue and release the spirits.
>>
>>18815341
Not trying to convict per se. I am trying to establish reasonable doubt that it could be a Druidic human immolation ritual.

Also trying to show Cremation of Care is not the only ritual they get up to...
>>
>>18786773
It reeks of shitty LARPing.
>>
>>18786773
Shitty LARPING and elaborate funerals between a group of close life long friends. It's the equivalent of one of those flaming boat funerals vs a normal cremation.
>>
>>18786773
it's all a set up to distract you
>>
>>18815388
They sure worked really hard for many decades to hide this so called distraction...

I think they just had to tone it down after Alex Jones.
>>
>>18786773
they look like fucking medieval pikemen

LOL thats fuckin hilarious.

the world's elite dressed up like man at arms
>>
>>18815423
But why????
>>
File: courir-de-mardi-gras.jpg (443KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
courir-de-mardi-gras.jpg
443KB, 1024x678px
>>18786773
courir de mardi gras
>>
>>18793218
DELET
>>
>>18801339
>I'm completely convinced Bohemian Grove is just a bunch of former frat boys LARPing like a bunch of fags
>>
Larping my ass...cock sucker
>>
Oh ohhhhh boho grove
>>
>>18793218
why is everyone asking the delete this post? reason???
>>
>>18817746
Too close to home anon...
>>
>>18817746
It's A Fucking human sacrifice that is why
>>
Cum on feel the noise
>>
>>18818737
Let's rock, and get wild wild wild.
>>
>>18793610
what game is this, anon?
>>
>>18818746
Dragon Age 3
Very great series, I got into it when my school got shot up and we had a week off.
Comfy game got me through nasty times.
>>
>>18818740
Generic hair band lyrics?
>>
>>18786773
Looks more like it reeks of LARPing.
>>
musician Steve Miller at the Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>18819141
Fuck you Larping.

Cock Sucka
>>
>>18819263
Wow please source of picture?

I know Jimmy Buffett and Bob Weir both attended.
>>
Of all the things this board believes in, why is BG so hard to accept as evil for some of you?

Saying "it's just larping bro" is the exact ignorance on the matter I, for one, would want people to have if i were a part of a demon worshiping group.

Evil, behind-the-curtains shit exists in this world, and it is not a coincidence that the rich and powerful are so closely associated with it.

Some people would rather get a quick fix on Earth for money and power through the practice of evil.
>>
>>18819887
Preach my brother.

X has an unreasonable dismissive attitude towards the Grove when the anecdotal and pictorial evidence are very compelling.
>>
>>18819887
Because who cares if they do? Like, the physical connexions are a much bigger deal than their LARPing.
>>
>>18819955
You are wrong. The real story is the occult ceremonies
>>
>>18815348
This. We need to get on this ASAP
>>
>>18820033
Yea, so?
>>
>>18820191
So the Normies and Sheeple who don't get the true nature of this reality are poor and ignorant.

These men who do know the awful mysteries are rich and learned.
>>
Sacred Groves were a staple of ancient Idol worship...
>>
>>18820208
Go get your tinfoil had weirdo
>>
>>18820731
Everybody on this board seem to think the 'elites' must be engaged in a bunch of evil shit... cuz ya know, it's not like anybody can inherit a fortune, or work really hard to get to the top, without summoning satan. Right? Sounds like projection to me.
>>
>>18820753
Yeah cuz there's no evidence of that or anything.

Dumb twat.
>>
File: bohemiangrovepic.jpg (257KB, 1484x1106px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrovepic.jpg
257KB, 1484x1106px
>>
>>18821404
>>
>>18819775
In English, please.
>>
File: shrub_and_bush.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
shrub_and_bush.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>18821411
>>
>>18821430
I am Phil Leotardo now get your shine box cunt.
>>
File: 1402992840010.jpg (1MB, 2396x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1402992840010.jpg
1MB, 2396x2000px
>>18821451
>>
Annnnnnd we have the big 300 replies on a Grove thread!! A serious accomplishment.
>>
>>18804720
He later recounted it as "the faggiest god damn thing I've ever seen"
>>
>>18821466
Prisoners was a good movie.
>>
File: IMG_1770.jpg (53KB, 435x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1770.jpg
53KB, 435x321px
>>18786773

It definitely reeks. I don't think /x/ will argue against that.
>>
>>18821750
What is you're Fucking obsession with Nixon saying that?????

Every Fucking thread about the Grove
>>
>>18817746
because it's fake news, goy!
>>
>>18800467
most of these appear to be from bohemian club, not bohemian grove. As another anon pointed out they're not the same thing.
>>
>>18822173
Explain the difference please?
>>
>>18820208
If you really thought their LARPing accomplished anything, or had proof of it, you'd be doing it too.

>>18820779
>Yeah cuz there's no evidence of that or anything.
Pretty much.
>>
>>18822178
I actually practice Goetia so yes it does work.
>>
>>18803724
I dunno man there's a really nice golf course used for professional tournaments around my house and some people wait 15 plus years to become members of it.
>>
>>18822177
Well I'm not an expert but my understanding is the bohemian club is completely open to the public and the grove is invite only. The club however has a lot of the grove members going there as well. So basically the grove is the VIP lounge, so to speak.
>>
>>18822182
Yea? What have you veritably accomplished with it, and why has no one else been able to prove it before you?
>>
>>18822213
Makes absolute sense. Thanks.
>>
>>18822216
Slow your roll anon. It's given me financial stability and rank at my place of employment.

It's also caused me some serious problems.

I am sorry you aren't aware of the Spirits.
>>
>>18822235
Lovely. Then you'll have no problem in proving it.
>>
>>18822242
Do your own work normie
>>
>>18822319
Done so. It proves you're full of shit.
>>
>>18822325
You're not enunciating your argument well anon.

Goetic magick works fine for me as it has for many centuries. If you can't master it don't be bitter...
>>
>>18822371
>You're not enunciating your argument well anon.
Oh the irony!
It comes down to if YOU can prove what you're saying. If yes, why are you so afraid to? If no, then why continue the farce?
>>
>>18822407
Why in the world would I the individual be required to "prove" The nature of the Spirits to you?

I am only responsible to myself for any thing.

If the Goetic demons ignore you, try another system. The people at the Grove tend to perform Babylonian and Druidic rituals and it is effective for them.
>>
>>18822444
>Why in the world would I the individual be required to "prove" The nature of the Spirits to you?
To prove you're not just a LARPing sad who wishes the "spirits" would respond to him. But we both know you can't. Otherwise you would have.
>If the Goetic demons ignore you
See, you're trying to weasel out and make it about me. Even if ""they"" did ignore me, you should still be able to prove it works for you.
Like, i can't make a space shuttle, but others sure can and are able to prove it.
>>
>>18822588
It is about you because you are the one making demands for some things that could never be proven on an internet message board.

You have to do the work and the Spirits will respond. Maybe Enochian could work better than Goetia for you.

Gotta lose that negative energy though anon.
>>
>>18822760
No, you're the one making the assertion, ergo the onus is on you to prove it. Which, no one is ever able to actually do.
So basically, what do you get out of pretending you're a wizard on /x/?
>>
>>18819887
because /x/ is retarded as fuck. tlat earth fine, ayyy lmaos, check. imaginary friends they can rape and marry like a moslem? more real than you. but actual factual shit, like this its all LARPing.
>>
>>18821452
In English, please.
>>
>>18822173
Bohemian club owns the Bohemian Grove.
>>
File: cards.jpg (57KB, 503x416px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
57KB, 503x416px
True description of Congress, they failed to repealed Obamacare the clowns,
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.