[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The routine is broken. It should be another fresh cycle beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 590x640px
The routine is broken. It should be another fresh cycle beginning today till step 7 next thursday. The chipped off parallel reality, or world or universe how you may call it is sipping into this timeline. The problem is that the alt world is supposed to be purged but it seems something doesnt want to end up on the dumpster the next days and it "sticked" to our "pure" universe, mixing up the timelines and fucking something up big time. In between naps my dreams connect to each other like a continous story. Weird things like thousands of people in front of me, men and women, children but covered in flakes of grey ashes. Being in a totally dark ocean, submerged, and a huge eye appears below me. Two necklaces with pearls, one black, one white, the last black and white on the strings stuck one in the other somehow, but the black covering 2/3 of the white one. My cat, eating white mice, her face totally covered with blood. A red light in the sky, then two, then 5, then the face of a pale white man, not albino, he has blue eyes, no hair but tears roll over his cheeks, drops falling into snow down below. The snow melts and a tar like mass can be seen under it. The dream is lucid, i can turn around but it repeats itself. My cat is sick today, she pukes all around and spends most of her time in the attic. I feel like being constantly in a dream.
>>
wat
>>
First warm days since wednesday, 24 degrees, sunny, but inside my house its constant 8 (!) degrees. I had to turn on the heater, which i never had to at those temperatures outside. Didnt go to work since thursday since i am extremely tired and have this weird minute sleep which feels like hours each time but its always only 3-5 Minutes of extremely lucid dreaming. I even passed out on the computer today. Had an OBE where i was in my office, seeing myself passed out, head resting on my arms next to the keyboard. I realized i wasnt alone, there was someone blurry black next to me, looking at my sleeping body. I woke up, screaming like a kid. I totally feel exhausted, wanted to go to my gf for the weekend, but she also has weird dreams and reacted unusual agressive towards me. I am thinking about going to my mother for the weekend, i cant stand this situation anymore.
>>
I feel isolated from the world. Whenever i want to connect to "this" world, something seems to hinder me. How the physics interacts with me, how the enviroment "feels", i fall asleep whenever i want to do something to break out of this. Its getting worse, i fell asleep 3 times on my computer. Wanted to call my mother and fell asleep. Talked on the phone with mom but she told me she doesnt want to see me (?). I am on my computer suddenly, half way through this (?), checking my mobile but i didnt call mom or my gf today. This is becoming insane. Maybe i am not even writibg thiss
>>
isn't this just donnie darko
>>
I'm going back to 2012.
>>
>>18786851
Can I come too?
>>
>>18787311
It was a terrible time and you all know it.

The world almost ends.
>>
>>18786277
I think it is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyp2TaOvfCA&t=0s
>>
>>18787311
You'll come back, but not (You).
>>
I am forced to switch to the other side.
>>
>>18787311
Ya'll tell my dad I say hi and to stop drinking. Maybe he'll be alive when you get back
>>
Wtf has this to do with time travel morons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.