[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realize death is god >exist everywhere in unnmanifest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 1489731595346.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489731595346.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>when you realize death is god
>exist everywhere in unnmanifest form and some places in manifest form
>eternal
>a constant
>people simultaneously fear yet are intrigued, fascinated with death. Almost venerable in a way i.e worship
Literally everything else in life comes with uncertainty except death. You dont have to wonder or fear the unknown, because death is gurateed. Death is trancedental from all understanding of it(which isnt much to begin with) death exist outside the boundaries of spatio temporal perception because there is none to perceive the finit reality of life. In death you are freed from the binds of antagonistic material world phenomenon. You are in union with God and are free! Praise death, for without it life has no definition and no motivating force whatsoever. Stop vilifying death, it may be ugly and painful but thats because most fundamental Truths are. I think.
Death always happens in the here and now, so im told. All mental projecting into the future ends at the moment of death unfolding, past memories vanish, mental faculties of imagination cease as you are thrown into the non ending Present Now! THEN you expriece only a morsel of the Infinite!
Death is the great equalizer of man and animal and even plant. All subcumb to its eternal dark embrace. Death is Total, its power supreme. Non have conquered it for it cant be conquered. Eternity cannot be tamed and put into a corner like a disobedient pup. Death is the end all be all of your existence whether you have the courage to consciously aknowledge this fact or not, but you will be FORCED to as we all will eventually. Dont deny its reality, to deny reality is literally madness. Reality cant be denied, death cant be swept under a rug. Its real and it has profound implications for every man, woman or child. Stop ignoring it, accept it! Move into in(non literally at first) until you become comfortable with it, then when Your time comes you will be ready!
>>
Oh hush. You do not understand.
>>
>>18785348
Enlighten me oh Great and all knowing Ego!
>>
File: CC-808076MSA-2.jpg (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CC-808076MSA-2.jpg
159KB, 500x500px
>>18785341
Lemme guess, you were raised a theist and recently realized that you were lied to and that there isn't an afterlife.
>>
Here's something that will blow you mind.
When gunpowerder explodes, do you say the gunpowder is dying?
How about when you light some dry twigs on fire, are you giving life to fire? When the fire burns the twigs out, do you consider the fire to be dead?
All of existence, and what we call life, is just a chain of chemical reactions.
It's weird how when some reaction chains end we call it death, but other reaction chains ending aren't called death.
When you "die" there is no material change in your body, only the chemical reactions stop and the normal consequences of them stopping happen.
Death doesn't exist. But neither does life. Unless you want to call any self sustaining chain of cause and effect alive. In which case, are stars alive?
>>
File: 1488937638756.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1488937638756.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>18785374
Not recently, for quite sometime now. There may be an afterlife, or there may not be. I think the fun and mystery lies in finding out! And we all will! Isnt this aweinsipiring to you in some sense?
>>
>>18785392
>All of existence, and what we call life, is just a chain of chemical reactions.

You're still on reductionism? Yes, we are comprised entirely of chemical reactions, but we aren't _just_ that. The whole is other than the sum of these reactions, life is an emergent phenomenon as is consciousness, both exhibit properties that chemical reactions in themselves don't.

That said, there is nothing spectacular about death compared to say, shitting.
>>
>>18785392
What is consciousness ending upon destruction of neural cell tissue? What is this subjective moment?
>>
>>18785409
>there is nothing spectacular to death compared to say, shitting.
You'll say this when your end is near.
Quite literally you might shit
>>
>>18785416
I've already died. I had an operation to remove my gall bladder and had general anesthesia. I was fully unconscious, "I" did not exist, the phenomenon of my consciousness wasn't there. I faded out one moment and awakened what seemed like the next moment. This is very different from sleep which is an altered state of consciousness.

Nothing profound about it. When I die it will be the same thing, except of course I won't wake up. This is also proof to me that there is no afterlife.
>>
>>18785434

Can you really say it's proof, though? Your brain was still technically performing its function, and when it doesn't, you never come back from it. I just wonder if there's anything more to conciousness other than our mind. Personally I don't believe we'll still be "us" if there is an afterlife, but I have to wonder if there's a certain type of awareness after death.
>>
File: 600px-Nakhl-Minoo.jpg (189KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Nakhl-Minoo.jpg
189KB, 600x800px
>>18785434
The difference being next time you wont have the privilege of reflecting on your (unconscious state) When bodily functions cease completely and there is no coming back, thats when the REAL death begins. Clinical death isnt death.
>>
>>18785516

Exactly, I can't believe how common that misconception is. Clinical death and brain death or two totally different things. Once your brain dies, it's over.
>>
>>18785374
There is an afterlife, but I believe there's only one belief system that got it right.
>>
>>18785341
Hey, don't leave birth out in the cold! Birth is also a constant.
>>
>>18785620
Lemme guess, christianity mah dude?
I would definitely reevaluate my belief system. Abrahamic religions are missing alot from the spirituality division. Very empty, very lacking in substance. For the shallow minded and spiritually naive. No ill will towards them, except the preachers of hellfire doctrine. They need to vanish
>>
>>18785739
Nope. Like you said, that's just your guess.
I'm talking about the belief system that talks about reincarnation. Can you guess which one that is?
>>
>>18785634
How so? I suppose one could envision a time where there was no life but of course its speculation. I dont think birth can be a constant tho, entropy is like a default state of this physical reality, things will always decay. But things wont always be created. I think.
>>
>>18785752
I can think of a few that reach reincarnation, but im not sure of which you refer to. At the end of the day my idea is that all philosophies and ideologies are trying to express the very same phenomenon from different cultural points of view
>>
>>18785766
*teach
>>
>>18785341
God spoke and said "I am the beginning and the End." "The Alpha and Omega." He is all things that were, is, and will be. His authority is nature, the highest form with the least weight. He is the smallest thing, and at the same time the largest. He is our metaphysical net, he catches us when it's time to move on.
He didn't make himself known in Asia because reincarnation works as a theory.
He came before those that worship trees and rocks for that was madness. You don't worship the world. You always look beyond, he wants to catch you, you know. It's his passion.
>He's literally God, not death.
>>
File: 8fe5d653705b4315da051d20095209af.jpg (135KB, 736x1081px) Image search: [Google]
8fe5d653705b4315da051d20095209af.jpg
135KB, 736x1081px
>>18785774
Different words can be used to express similar paradigms. My word for god can mean death in the very literal sense for some one of a different mind. Not to get into disagreements but when you look very closely words and definitions sometimes become redundant when trying to elucidate the same things from differing routes to understanding. Everything being interrelated as it were
>>
>>18785797
Oh, I know. Death is just the end of physical life. It's just there is probably more to eat, God is the Father, he is the teacher on the other side. He could very well be your next father. You can get pretty meta with words. But the ideal of God. It is that also, of the caretaker or preserver of order. Although all meta thought is pretty much opinion till we get there.
>>
>>18785774
Ultimately my original point i was (trying) to make is what else can let you experience the eternal timeless unfathomableness of god other than death itself? Death is like entering god in a way; you are no longer bound to physicality. This is it! This is the brink of existence as you know. What other natural phenomenon has as profound an effect on the human psyche other than death?
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>18786356
I like this image.
Thank you for bumping
Happy dying!
>>
>>18785341
Dying is just the process by which we're reabsorbed back into the universal Oneness. The state of death isn't the Oneness itself.
>>
File: 23.png (16KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
16KB, 300x100px
relevant banner
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.