[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you know about "that"? Could we map "that"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: astral map.png (104KB, 896x532px) Image search: [Google]
astral map.png
104KB, 896x532px
How much do you know about "that"? Could we map "that"? Should we? Are we safe?
>>
If you could explain this shit... that'd be great.
>>
>>18785189
it's hinted by at least two webcomics (pic related, whompcomic and pony) and perhaps all religions. if you don't recognize the signs, then... perhaps you hasn't crossed the veil. you are safe, and that's for the best
>>
>>18785199
That's exactly the sort of answer I expected. Only with more mockery and patronizing. Thanks, mate. I guess my ignorance is my bliss. Athough I don't think you have the right to determine that... Anyway, enjoy being illuminated.
>>
matrix (obviously), and Alice in Wonderland, it has a "wabbit" she follows, the place has strange physics... that could be said for Looney Tunes. why do you think it has a rabbit too? it is all a hint to "that".
>>18785221
sorry, it wasn't my intention to sound patronizing. are we better off illuminated? we don't know enough about "that" to be sure.
>>
>>18785221
Mhm off you go then back to the fluoride dispenser it's really not worth spoon feeding pedestrians like this, OP. I understand this image completely
>>
>>18785235
It's important to note in Alice it's a white wabbit. So if you're watching Looney Toons (I am from a dimension where it's called that) there are only half truths being transmitted, because he is grey
>>
>>18785236
For someone who values knowledge, you sure don't feel like sharing it... Still, I know when I'm not wanted. Signing out...
>>
>>18785184
I'm going to bet 200 dollars that not one of you dickweeds actually knows what this picture means, or if it even has any meaning.
>>
>>18785184
I guess we don't have a choice but to use "that".
>>
>>18786163
No! Not "that"!
>>
>>18786172
Yes. It's the only way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.