[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into paganism >nazis everywhere so can anyone here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>get into paganism
>nazis everywhere

so can anyone here fucking explain to me why this is?
>>
christianity was basically invented by jews
>>
>>18784014
I didn't know you went on 4chan varg.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (78KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
78KB, 644x484px
>>18783999
Relax everything it's paganism, normies can't tell the difference.

Paganism it's a christian definition for all religions that weren't abhramic, budhism and hinduism were pagan religions at some point, and still are for real christians.
>>
are any eastern europeans online currently?
>>
>>18783999
nazis wanted power. christianity preaches you have no power only god has power. the old ways had the occasional proposed method for doing stuff without a god
>>
>>18783999
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-v%C3%B6lkisch_movements#Nordic_racial_paganism

It's amazing how teenagers who grew up with the internet don't know how to do a fucking internet search.

POWER SAGE.
>>
>>18784050
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-v%C3%B6lkisch_movements#Nordic_racial_paganism

>wikipedia
>>
Pitting Christians and New Age believers against one another is an effective D&C tactic. It's useful to encourage stupid fucking Nazis to turn against each other because you've convinced some of them a religion with little ties left to Judaism is Israel's way to control the world or some shit.
>>
>>18784035
Balkanons are here, why?
>>
>>18784105
I saw this thread and wanted to ask. a friend of mine is interested in eastern european pagan cultures but isn't from eastern europe (americafag) and they're worried they'll offend people by practicing. do you have any thoughts personally?
>>
>>18784107
Offend? Not really, no. The one who'll get offended is your friend because I don't know which eastern european people are worse, us slavshits or the gypsies.
>>
>>18784107
>not worshipping proto-european pantheon
>current year
>>
>>18784130
whoops I ain't op
>>
>>18784130
>not becoming a living god yourself
>current year
Why live?
>>
>>18784130
>worshiping anything
I respect pagan deities and traditions but i cannot worship or follow them
>>
>>18784147
I was joking m8
>>
>>18784147
Me neither. I'm a good catholic.
>>
>>18784142
>become a solipsist
>end up killing yourself
Erytime
>>
>>18784160
>not shedding mortal coil to fight archons
>second line
wew lad
>>
>>18783999
returning to the indigenous european ways resonates with extreme nationalists and extreme nationalism resonates with fascists
>>
>>18784035
Yep, romania here anon. What is it?
>>
>>18783999
>>18784023
>>18784035
>>18784058
>>18784310
Yet Christinity/Catholicism incorporated a rites and elements of indigenous european religions and also elements of hellenistic philosophy as long as they didn't contradicted the religion
>>
>>18784035
Bulgaria reporting in
>>
>>18784023
That image in English?
>>
>>18784107

He won't offend anyone, just make a huge idiot out of himself if he has no blood connection to Eastern Europe.

If you're not connected to this culture iny way, why would you be practicing it's ancient pagan rites?

it'll just be extremely autistic larping
>>
File: 1488202526426.jpg (14KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488202526426.jpg
14KB, 480x567px
>>18785359
What if I'm American and I don't know what my European heritage is

I guess I'm probably just some mutt like most of my burgerbros

I wish I had a real heritage.
>>
Getmanic/Norse Paganism is the primary belief system of white supremacist groups. Odinism is so full of them that it is considered (in the U.S.) a criminal organization due to prison gangs killing the fuck out of people trying to get into Valhalla by dying in battle and shit like that.

Asatru is NOT full of Nazis. It has some, but most come from the Odinist/Wotan area and assume they are among friends.

Wicca is shit, but no Nazis

Celtic Paganism has almost none.

Slavic is full of Slavs. Almost worse than nazis, but whatever.

Hellens are generally pretty down to Earth (Greek and Roman pagans.)

Shamanism is neat, and there are tons of different kinds.

So yeah...stop hanging out with Wotanfags.
>>
>>18785373
You could you know...do a geneology thing. I'm mostly Celtic (Irish, Scottish, Northern French.) And I have some German and some Native Murrican.

You probably do have real heritage back in Yurop. My family had to do some digging but we found neat stuff about our ancestors. You probably would too.
>>
>>18785584
Where do you start? I've heard that 23andme or whatever it's called isn't trustworthy.
>>
>>18785592
Well. You can do one of those online geneology tests. The one they show on TV all the time. Ancestry.com? They actually do it all for you I think.

If you THINK you are say, British, you can actually get in contact with their government "Heraldry" department (which they have, I shit you not.) And they can help you find your family crest, if it has one. Most Western European countries have similar services. If you are Slavic...well. Good luck. Eastern Europe is pretty hard to trace things back to.

The U.S. itself has government or private organizations that also help with geneology and they can basically ahow you when and how your family immigrated here. If they did it legally and such.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.