[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ Give me your best scary stories Here's the catch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1478388984662.jpg (302KB, 1494x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1478388984662.jpg
302KB, 1494x1330px
Hey /x/

Give me your best scary stories

Here's the catch, it has to be one you made up.
>>
File: 677155_f520.jpg (50KB, 520x604px) Image search: [Google]
677155_f520.jpg
50KB, 520x604px
>>18782887
It's great that OP is going to start with his original content scary story to get things going.
>>
>>18782895
Eh i thought I might give others a shot at starting for once. But I guess ill start. Simplified version though because its too long.
>>
>>18782906
/x/ isn't good enough for your best version?
>>
>be me
>lurking /x/ occasionally
>not knowing the fact that I'm alone in here
>every other anon is a being that I created to counter argue with myself

Someone will deny this reality.
>>
>>18782916
I am not OP, by the way.
>>
>>18782941
Yes you are, because you're here alone. Which means I'm you too. But I'm not the OP, because OP is always a faggot. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If I had any friends I'm sure one of them could possibly be a faggot, in a no-homo way.
>>
>>18782910
My best version is just way too long
>>
If I had known that the outcome was anything like this, I would have said no to that babysitting job. Of all the things that could go wrong while babysitting, I get the one that fucks me over and puts me in a soft room with a straight jacket. You're never gonna believe me, or take my side, but here's my story. I was 18, trying to scrape up a few extra bucks for whatever i wanted at the time. I don't really remember. So I thought, "hey, babysitting seems easy enough. I just sit and watch tv while some little shits parents are out doing whatever, and I get paid." Easy enough. Jesus was i fucking wrong. So I get to the ladies house where i was supposed to babysit. Imagine that slightly rundown house on your street, with the weird lady who you almost never see. This was that house. I don't know why that hadn't turned me away, but god Dammit i wish it did. I walked up to the front door at about 7 or 8 o clock, and knocked. The weird lady opened up and said, "hi! You must be the babysitter! Come in, come in. My baby is already asleep upstairs in his crib. He shouldn't be much of a problem. The tv is in the living room, and there's a pan of lasagna in the oven. I better get going now!" And like that, she was gone. That should have told me that this wasn't normal, but again, my retarded 18 year old brain didn't register, and I went inside and sat down.
>>
>>18783026
I watched tv for a few hours, not really doing much else. At about midnight, i got hungry, so i went in the kitchen. I opened up the oven, and sure enough, that pan of lasagna was their. I pulled it out, cut a piece, and started eating. Here's the fucked up part, it was the best damn lasagna I've ever tasted. Why its fucked up, ill tell you later. Before i knew anything, i had downed half the pan. I put it back in the oven, and later down on the couch. Within about 10 minutes, i was out cold. I woke up At about 3 in the morning to the door opening. The old cuntbag walked in, and that's when shit went downhill fast. I stood up, and she walked over to me. She began talking and said, "how was the baby?" "Great!", I said, "he was quiet the whole night, and i didn't even have to check on him." She smiled and said, "well that's wonderful! Did you have any lasagna?" I responded happily, "yeah, i ate half the pan! It was amazing." I remember her chuckingly very oddly to herself, and that's what finally gave me the hint that something was off. She spoke again saying, " well thats just perfect. You know, the baby was being bad. Very bad. And he needed to be punished." I got freaked out and said quietly, "i - im sorry... I don't understand..." She looked at me in the eyes and said, "oh its okay, you don't need to. The police are already on their way. Everything will be just fine." My mind was a rush. As i heard the sirens, it hit me, and I threw up. The police took me away, I went on trial, and was locked up. So there you have it. Now im in here until I die, because some old bitch was bat shit insane.
>>
>>18782895
>>18783026
Here it is
>>
>>18782887“See the Turtle of enormous girth!
On his shell he holds the earth.
His thought is slow but always kind
He holds us all within his mind
On his back all vows are made,
He sees the truth but mayn’t aid.
He loves the land and loves the sea,
And even loves a child like me.”
>>
One day I went to the grocery store.

When I get back the door was open, looked inside but there was no one, so I left the groceries in the table and serched around the house.

Everything was normal but a picture that was under the bed. When I looked at the picture I could see that it was a picture of me, sleeping.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.