[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ I'm beginning to have a problem with sleep paralysis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: michelle-obama-bulge.jpg (33KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-obama-bulge.jpg
33KB, 360x272px
hey /x/

I'm beginning to have a problem with sleep paralysis. I've been having episodes of it for a few years, and usually it'd be pretty rare, maybe once a month or something, totaling maybe 20-30 minutes in duration. After awhile, it stopped freaking me out so much, and simply became extremely unpleasant (think of having a nightmare while aware of your surroundings, but paralyzed). Recently though, its been far more frequent, and longer in duration. Just last night, it lasted over an hour, and, while it happens, I sometimes shake a lot (sort of more like my entire body shuddering rapidly than actually shaking) and hearing a high pitch noise, like tinnitus, which is almost deafening. Its getting really unpleasant. The hallucinations are more mild (think of a vivid dream, where it mostly resembles reality with some distortions, but its a nightmare) but the feeling of terror is still just as strong.

Since I've seen sleep paralysis mentioned a lot on /x/, I thought I'd ask you guys if you have any idea on how I can stop this, permanently? Usually when it happens, I find the best way to end it as soon as possible is to stop breathing, and hold my breath as long as possible, and this works most of the time, however I'll often fall right back into another episode if I don't stay awake for 30-60 minutes and try to do something relaxing/distracting.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18782592
Why does she have Barak's dick still protruding?
How does she walk around with him in there?
This is paranormal?
>>
>>18782592
Your pic will derail the thread, and for that, I Sage.
>>
>>18782602
I think Barack likes to dress up as Michelle -
like No Tell Michelle
>>
File: 1488914991134s.jpg (2KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488914991134s.jpg
2KB, 113x125px
>>18782602
>she
>>
>>18782602
>>18782606
>>18782612
God damn it.

If there aren't serious responses when I get back I'll just delete the thread and post a new one with a different picture.
>>
>>18782592
Simple. And i know what im saying...

Smoke weed. But you wont dream (go to the otherside) again
>>
File: 66561226.jpg (137KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
66561226.jpg
137KB, 500x333px
>>18782664
>she
>>
>>18782664
I told you. Also, don't listen to >>18782675 if you want to keep dreaming. Weed kills dreams.
>>
>>18782592
Bunch of faggots, not even realizing the truth question here! But who was camera?
>>
>>18782592
>Thinks holding breath during sleep paralysis is a good idea
That's a good way to kill yourself, but you wus out in the end, faggot.
>>
OP this is how out of body experiences / astral projection starts. With these extremely strong vibrations in your body and the loud sound in your head. Don't be afraid, it can't hurt you and if you see anything scary like demons just call for your spiritual guide or deity too help you. Try too suppress the feeling of fear and see where it takes you? Nothing can hurt you in the astral and nothing can get into your body while you leave it.
>>
File: 1478678779328.jpg (22KB, 285x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478678779328.jpg
22KB, 285x255px
>>18782602
I thought the theory was that Obama was actually the first gay pres and that Michelle was actually a man.

I mean look at that manly posture, shoulders, and dem hands.

Makes sense don't it.

His kids are adopted which is why he said, "If he had a son..." Which was actually implying his impotence.

But I have noticed I also have been having much more frequent episodes of sleep paralysis within the past couple months as well.
>>
>>18782592
You can make them stop by sleeping on your side. They happen when you sleep on your back.
>>
>>18784004
This is true. I had a few episodes of sleep paralysis a few years back and it never happened when I slept on my side. Took me a little over a year to even attempt to sleep on my back after that.
Also, Obama's a homo who married a tranny. : )
>>
File: our-reaction.jpg (18KB, 649x488px) Image search: [Google]
our-reaction.jpg
18KB, 649x488px
>have sleep paralysis super bad one night
>shout out jesus
>it goes away
>>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e1GS96Gdd7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
<iframewidth="560"height="315"src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e1GS96Gdd7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
Psalm 91
>>
>>18782592
>Psalm 91
praying works because it makes you have control over your breathing and that helps with sleep paralysis and relaxing.
So just relax and let yourself go and you will wake up
>>
I get it whenever I'm very depressed or stressed. As I got older and better at handling my emotions it became less frequent. Also I try not to go to sleep right after masturbating (I'm a girl and the lingering vibrations from my vibrator I guess would make it really easy for me to slip into a weird hypnagogic state) that said, contrary to the opinion of mostly everyone in this thread, I think focusing too much on my breathing is what started my sleep paralysis. I had been trying to get into a relaxation state for astral projection so I'd do those breathing exercises and then I'd fall asleep and get paralysis
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.