[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that I get laughed at when explaining that there could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 32

File: alignment.jpg (60KB, 450x274px) Image search: [Google]
alignment.jpg
60KB, 450x274px
Why is it that I get laughed at when explaining that there could have been a much more intelligent and superior race before us? Specifically when I mention megaliths and the pyramids etc.

I don't even see how this is such a crazy explanation. I visited Egypt mid 2010 and saw the Valley of the Kings, the Pyramids etc. How can people tell me that "primitive" beings were able to cut and shape granite blocks to absolute intricacy, haul them down the nile and proceed to build a structure so precise and absolute, while matching it up to star alignments and use the structure to signal the commencement of the equinox?

What are your thoughts on all of this? Aliens, people that had tools and ways of constructing things that we haven't figured out yet or was there a number of civilisations before us that have been wiped out and we have restarted our evolution again?

I enjoy reading about people's views on this :)
>>
>>18780915
Why do you think people were stupid back then?
>>
>>18780921
No, I don't think they were stupid. I believe that they were of higher intelligence. Some people I talk to about this believe its crap and think it was just pure manpower and strength that built them
>>
>>18780915
I believe it was just humans. Clearly not as primitive as we are being told, no. The planet goes through cycles, natural disasters, ice ages, ice melting again etc. Planet gets whiped, all knowledge lost and the survivors start all over again.
>>
>>18780915
Its pretty easy to quick measure some rocks and break poor peoples backs while doing so.
However our modern tech can do this and save peoples labour with machines.
>>
>>18780915
That is not to say they did not also have some machines, but definitely not on the level of Atlantis and definitely not on OUR level today.
>>
>>18780926
>pure manpower and strength that built them
As opposed to?
>>
>>18780930
Yeah, but ive seen videos where even with our cranes, cutting tools and precision engineering equipment we still struggle with what they built back then.
>>
>>18780930
How do you explain the perfectly straight hallways tunnels and shafts that are inside of the great pyramid? And for what purpose would they have made that? Some shafts way too small for humans. Yet carved perfectly straight
>>
>>18780937
>>>18780930 (You)Yeah, but ive seen videos where even with our cranes, cutting tools and precision engineering equipment we still struggle with what they built back then.

They used hydraulics.
The water lifted the stones and they cut it there too.
Ever tried to cut a piece of wet or underwater glass with scissors?
>>
>>18780939
Ventillation~
and
Resource saving~
>>
>>18780933
What was meant was having 100 people lift a 50 tonne granite block - that kind of manpower. No kind of hydraulic system, pumps and so forth
>>
>>18780941
What about the creation of the tunnels in the Valley of the Kings? Hundreds of straight cut tunnels through granite some going for over 100m?
>>
>>18780915
Yes, all I know is that some guys back then (Dunno how much back exactly) had at least pretty awesome math skills. There might be evidence, that they had knowledge equal to 19th century,-or even later on that field.

Machinery then? ..I don't think very developed one.. It would be strange, if any metal parts hasn't survived.
>>
>>18780949
Look closely at the map and you will notice many dried up veins of the Nile.
Some lead through the Valley of Kings.
Same principal. Time flows like a river, this one has moved many places.
>>
>>18780958
That or...
You know...
The road to the valley is covered in corpses of dead slaves...
Oh wait...

However they did know how to make cannals.
So maybe it wasn't that much in terms of casualties....

Also here is glass being cut,
Same principal with ceramics~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZ8MQzbglk
>>
>>18780959
Atlantis > Egypt < Las Vegas.

;b
>>
>>18780958
Hmm that is true I guess. Why don't you think we have recovered any of their equipment used for hydraulic tools? I'm sure there would be an abundance of them?
>>
>>18780956
Guess how old I am?~
>>
>>18780961
To do this you must combine your knowledge of masonry, resonance and diamond cutting.
This requires little more than blunt tools banging on the right spot.
>>
>>18780915

>Why is it that I get laughed at when explaining that there could have been a much more intelligent and superior race before us? Specifically when I mention megaliths and the pyramids etc.

"We are a species with amnesia"
>>
>>18780962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKKm4Q_jh8
>>
>>18780975
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKKm4Q_jh8

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
CORRECT!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
>>
>>18780975
Now.
Then...
My real question.
Why am I hear on a hapanese photonic entrapment board?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HJeCq-Xi4
>>
So what about the mayans and similar civilisations? They weren't as lucky with the flow of water as the egyptians were, right?
>>
>>18780915
I don't know who told you the ancient Egyptians were primitive, but you are being lied to. Scientists/researchers have already demonstrated how it *might* have been done, by normal human beings, using the technology that was available at that time. In fact, there are paintings within some of (one of?) the pyramids demonstrating exactly how it was done.
>>
>>18780932
You know Plato specifically indicated that the story of Atlantis was an allegory, right? That is, a fictional story built of metaphors to indicate a greater truth.
>>
>>18780994
Anon I...

Theres a reason why they say those forests in Tikal were watered by the blood of the tribes...

http://www.usdivetravel.com/RZ-BELIZE-Tikal_Ruins.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

If you only knew what lies beneath the Antarctic Ice.
>>
>>18780988
I will not try to tell you your reasons, for You know yours and I know mine, and what ever they are they're both just fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSxwqBJLU8A
>>
File: iu[8].jpg (687KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
iu[8].jpg
687KB, 1800x900px
>>18781003
I do.
I also know that the man was so wrong.
He was right.
>>
>>18781011
I will not argue that there are no lost civilizations, as there most certainly must be. But based on your picture, I see there is no arguing with you about anything, or even discussing opposing viewpoints.
>>
>>18781011
You also realize the caption under that photo uses some pretty unsound science, vague science-y terms, as well as past, present, and future tense in a way that doesn't follow the 'logic' of the claim, no?
>>
>>18781011
Is that picture something that has been proven? Or just a theorised structure?
>>
File: thSV4AE74C.jpg (5KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
thSV4AE74C.jpg
5KB, 300x194px
>>18781015
There is arguing. I am merely showing you a picture of a theorised levitation. Of course it will stay in the air if all principals of electromagnetism are employed.
However.
Getting that off the ground?
Good luck.

I just wanted to show you what was possible, with what we found using modern tech today.

Permanent Magnets in equilibrium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qRJpFzSiFQ

The re-discovery of the sub-frequency laser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkiMWrA2Bc

The Floating Ceramic Rock In The Cold North
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZkKxc-1eA

The Dance of life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLIIYtnDups

All principals observed. You get the rebirth.
Of Atlantis.

Kabbalah. The micro reflects the macro.
^-^
>>
>>18780981

The return of my floating cities.
The return of magic to Gaia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpp-Uj3c64

I was serious about my age.
The truth is encoded in fiction.
^-^
>>
File: lno.jpg (2MB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
lno.jpg
2MB, 887x900px
>>18781015
>>18781018
>>18781020
>>18781031

All that was shall be and all that is has been will be again.
The Ourabourus.
Most powerful of the symbols of the true sorcerer

>>18781041
>>
File: old-sketch-of-puma-punku1.jpg (587KB, 1358x1010px) Image search: [Google]
old-sketch-of-puma-punku1.jpg
587KB, 1358x1010px
Kutina Saqisqa Ñuxtu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_xgHGQJNQ

Silly huincas.
>>
>>18781052
>Most powerful of the symbols of the true sorcerer

cringed hard
>>
>>18781064
Why?
I am not the true sorcerer so I said of the true sorcerer. >.>
>>
>>18780915
Nobody ever said they were primitive. Math doesn't take that long to figure out when there's a ruling class with a shitton of time on it's hands.
>>
>>18781085
>WE
>>
>>18781085
>WUZ
>>
>>18781089
>>18781093
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED DUE TO ALIEN CONTACT
>>
>>18781102
WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVELLERS
AND
SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>18781107
AYY
SO YOU TRYNA SAY
WE SOME KINNA
SUICIDE SQU-ARCOPHAGUS?
>>
>>18781116
I BE SAYIN
NO
SENPAI
I BE
SAYIN
WE
WE WUZ!
WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ 'N' SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>18781119
Which begs the question....
We did we send a bunch of genetically modified furrys to earth back in time to teach people how to live?

Do furfags literally take over the world and do all this shit?!
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>18781124
>white people are an experiment by Yakub to make a slave class out of baboon species
>The real kings (non-slave humans mixed with alien DNA) ruled Egypt, alongside Aliens
>After thousands of years the slave class leave Egypt, the alien blood had rescinded and the aliens themselves, gone

SEARCH YOUR HEARTS
>>
I believe in advanced Ancient Civilizations before written history, but what you're implying is simply incorrect. You doubt human efficiency, the process of cutting granite is simple and anyone can do it. By parsimony, the idea that we (as in modern humans) indeed built the pyramids is preferred over speculating about ancient modern civilizations making them.
As for speculating the existence of ancient modern civilizations, thats anothet subject, which I strongly lean to believing in their existance, AND also believe that "modern" Ancient Civilizations were aware of their existence.
>>
File: large-nose-monkey[1].jpg (99KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
large-nose-monkey[1].jpg
99KB, 700x462px
>>18781137
>>18781124
>>18781119
>>18781107
>>18781102
>>18781093
>>18781089
>>18781085

>>18781116
>>
>>18781031
Then what you said and what you wanted to show couldn't have been more divergent, friend. The story of Atlantis is the story of an ancient civilization, so I thought that's what you were implying with the pic because that's what we were discussing. When you said he was so wrong he was right, I didn't think that implied a potential theory about something that *could* be done in modern times, because that really has very little to do with the allegory we were discussing. So, I hope you see where I was coming from.
>>
>>18780915
>there could have been a much more intelligent and superior race before us
I haven't spoken to anyone in person who would humor this, even though it's completely reasonable and they're willing to believe that animals aren't sentient, and that sentient life is unique to this planet in this time period.
>>
>>18781138
And they documented them as " " "

WIZARDS
MAGES
MAGICIANS

F*** ME!!!!
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!
SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS FROM HERE TO ISRAEL!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP THE PRESSES
HOLD THE PHONE
WORLD STOP TO BREATH
HOLY SHIT
F((")_*R(YPQNIAWQVw/eba=t8m-c]r0kfija;neirsnvpasit;rjvnb=q]ipri\fp i
>>
>>18781144
That's the thing though.
What I am implying is that the ancients in Atlantis or whatever the civilisation is that lived before 10,000 b.cs Ice Age in Antarctica. Had access to very advanced technology and levitation.
>>
>>18780941
>The water lifted the stones
>stones in the thousands of tons
>lifted by water

Do you even lift?
>>
>>18781144
The same tech we are discovering is now possible. Then came the ice age.
Some bare bones memories of their homeland, they forgot about it in Egypt, died with the setting sun and the rest is documented history.
>>
>>18781137
>Whites
>Baboons
I think you've got it mixed up a bit.
>>
>>18780915

Pyramids that were built are technologically outdated compared to your house

They're completely inefficient and serve no actual purpose in comparison to say, a castle
>>
>>18781157
Weight does not equate buoyancy or density do you even /sci/?
/fit/ gtfo
>>
>>18781163

And, we'd see evidence of technologically equal or superior civilizations if they existed

Simple steel beams, for example
>>
>>18781170
Unless in their scientific splendour they miscalculated, their civilisation being destroyed by a polar shift for example.
Or worse war among their own people.
>>
>>18781170
Leaving their structures to rot and sink beneath the stones? Maybe, they discovered a huge temple in Tikal lately....
Related?
>>
>>18781178
I don't wanna think of what type of energy could level a continent wide civilisation...especially if they find something in the Antarctic.
>>
>>18781154
Ok now you just keep changing your story. Look back through our back-and-forth, and tell me, honestly, whether you see any logical consistency. I don't mean what you were implying or what you meant, but what you actually said and the particular words you used. I'm not even arguing for or against your point right now, I'm just asking for some consistency.
>>
>>18781138
Looks like somebody watches Ancient Aliens!
>>
>>18781145
Some could argue the ancient Egyptians WERE a superior race that was more intelligent. That doesn't mean they had tractor beams and ray guns.
>>
>>18780941
Water Wouldn't work
The secret is in the vibrations, sound, light....
>>
File: egyptian-pyramids-hero-H[1].jpg (581KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-pyramids-hero-H[1].jpg
581KB, 1389x454px
There must be at least 9 paid shill shitposters in this thread.

You're all dildos.
>>
you're on the right path, OP. Ancient Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, the discovered them and decorated them.

We're a species with amnesia. There are powers that exist that don't want you to know our true history.
>>
>>18780915
They had nothing else to fucking do man they has time and lives to spare
>>
>>18780915
God built the pyramids.
>>
bumb for more pyramide stuff.

>>18781212
/x/ is always full with shills.
>>
File: kings-chamber-plan.gif (13KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
kings-chamber-plan.gif
13KB, 490x550px
>>18781254

>>18781245
Yes, Viracocha the one true god, master of the elements and pyramid building.
>>
>>18781245
>God
pharaos are older than any abrahamic religion, christcuck.
>>
>>18780915
Well it comes from our current understanding that primitive man was stupid or just really committed (Neither are actually true).

Most people don't even know the Pyramids use to be white and smooth with limestone covering it's outside exterior. They don't even know that there is a fourth pyramid, the smallest one was entirely black.
>>
Believing in God isn't Abrahamic, ass spelunker. God has been around since the old universe.
>>
>>18781212
Not everybody who disagrees with you is a "shill" wtf do you think anybody cares about a loser on 4chan with shitty knowledge of history and geography? They might go to /pol/ but the only evidence I have seen of shilling is in the wikileaks/cia threads on here.

>inb4 SHILL!!!

I actually posted this briefly a bit ago, and it mysteriously disappeared for some reason... unless it just never went thru because of my internet or whatever. still, spoopy.
>>
>>18781306
>t. Shill
>>
>>18781365
I am genuinely interested: what business, in your opinion, would a shill have in a thread like this? I see the term thrown around pretty loosely on here, and some of it, whether I agree or not, at least makes sense (i.e. I can understand their reasoning behind screaming "shill" even if it seems to me like they are just butthurt by somebody disagreeing with them) and sometimes I think there are genuinely shills that are being called out for it. So: in this context, what would be the purpose of "shilling," and who would the shill be working for?
>>
>>18781276
>ass spelunker
10/10 for creativity, 2/10 for believing in god
>>
>>18780937
Necessity is the mother of invention. Conditions today are different than those of yesterday, so they evoke a different kind of response. People would naturally struggle to re-create something that is already there, like the pyramids, because such an effort would be redundant, and uninspiring of the strongest levels of human action necessary to contemplate or execute such a task.
>>
>>18781520
Interesting take cause the oldest pyramid would be this one.

Egyptians were like internet pirates, they copied and the original it's still there.
>>
>>18781185
My point is that this is just history repeating itself.
That floating city is using a concept exploited by the ancients before 10,000 B.C
>>
>>18781170
Jet fuel catastrophe?
>>
>>18780915
>>18781064
Ooowweee sooo cringey and edgy.

Yeah yeah just get out.
>>
>>18781170
No no.
Not steel beams.
Look at the video with the floating metal on ceramic.

>>18781031

That's right.
Stone.
Combined with a clever system of control. I theorise that their metal structures are deep underground or in under Antarctic ice encased inside a "Ship" made of fucking stone.
>>
>>18781137
Why do cancerous /pol/turds good threads?
Your memes are stale and really stupid.
>>
>>18781614
The floating city of Atlantis/Mu/Lemuria/Shambala must have taken advantage of an electromagnetic phenomenon at the time that allowed for the suspension of the island/landmass
Then came the polar shift.
>>
>>18781268
I think he's just stupid. Religion has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18781634
No no.
Religion has one thing to do with it.
If I am correct...
The birthplace of all our mythologies...
And all religions...
is hiding away in the frozen Antarctic.
And some more evidence is available now that they discovered another temple in Tikal.
Even more massive than the one they show you in the picture.
Even older.
OLDER
What is that bullshit?
When things get older they should get smaller damnit!
>>
>>18780915
Vid related?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjsI15IS2Y
For the reason I mean.. Maybe a primitive, but still reliable and efficient way? No?
>>
>>18781649
It is so damn close to what this thread is painting.
>>
>>18781665
I know everybody us gonna scream
>SHILL!!
again, despite never responding to >>18781411

But first, look it up... there are actually paintings within some of the pyramids showing, step by step, how they moved the rocks and built the pyramids. OP says he went to Egypt, but I highly doubt it. Or they just walked around with blinders on and didn't ask any questions.
>>
>>18780928
>>18780926
Who told you that they were stupid?

All of this Ancient Aliums bullshit is borne out of your own assumptions. You seriously underestimate the capabilities of ancient societies.
>>
>>18781710
This guy! Sir or Madame, we are herein dealing with many un- or under-educated or underage individuals. If they can watch Ancient Aliums and not get the impression that those guys are just pulling things out of their ass, how high do you suppose their Intelligence Quotient to be?
>>
>>18781648
Why do you type like such an asshole?
>>
>>18781193
no it isn't
>>
>>18781665
Also (if you like to dive deep) related?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
and maybe a little...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1USKlm5cE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFh-mYh2dQ
>>
>>18780915
LawofOne.info
They claim to be aliens who built the pyramids in order to help people learn the Law of One. It's a very interesting, and often specific, book series.
>>
>>18780939
The pyramids aren't that perfect. Their bases aren't even square.
>>
>>18780930
People like this shouldn't be allowed to comment.
>>
>>18780915

I'm going to preface this by saying that I believe your basic assertion and that Human history is indeed much longer than is currently modeled in academia, and that the Pyramids too are much older.

>I don't even see how this is such a crazy explanation. I visited Egypt mid 2010 and saw the Valley of the Kings, the Pyramids etc. How can people tell me that "primitive" beings were able to cut and shape granite blocks to absolute intricacy, haul them down the nile and proceed to build a structure so precise and absolute, while matching it up to star alignments and use the structure to signal the commencement of the equinox?

None of those things are even REMOTELY as difficult as you think they are and I am tired of hearing this argument. You can move massive blocks any distance you want as long as the people moving them don't have the option of saying no. When they get tired, get new ones and start over. Aligning it to the stars is literally just a matter of taking a single measurement, making markers, and placing the rocks along those markers. You cut stones to exact measurements by using the same measurement for every stone. It's basically foolproof. If the stone doesn't exactly fit with the ones next to it, work it down until it does. If you overwork it, get a new one. Keep in mind we're talking about a project that took at least hundreds of years and multiple lifetimes, not a couple decades. There's a lot you can do in hundreds of years with infinite cheap (not free) labor and no budget.

Building the Pyramids is not only not impossible, it's trivial. Even at the time they suggest they were built it's perfectly reasonable to believe they could have built them. They had all the technology and knowledge necessary already. We know they had measuring tools. We know they had copper+sand saws which can cut granite very easily. We know they could have moved the stones a number of very effective ways. Keep in mind you're talking about a construction project
>>
>>18784206
Sure, they could built them. But why? (there may be a main-reason, and few other goals, that fit the scheme).
Not talking about every pyramid out there.
Just like every book doesn't have any remarkable content, neither does every pyramid.
I brought up the Foundation-thing, because if there were people with little less than infinite time to think, and they saw what was coming, they just might of put their knowledge on a "simple" - and quite universal stack of rocks, so it could be discovered even after very long time.
If it is so, and there are math-things embedded, that was discovered again maybe after thousands of years, their scheme works.
It might be more of a /sci/ area wether there is that something or not.
..and then comes the funniest question:
If there are mathematical constants and stuff embedded, and they can be proven, and "we" have found some of them only after 16th century - is there more - some of that we have not discovered?
-now, how to find something you don't know you might be looking for?
>>
>>18781031
>>18781011
>>18781041

a fucking
>>
File: massive-stones-at-Baalbek.jpg (34KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
massive-stones-at-Baalbek.jpg
34KB, 550x329px
Every time there is a thread about the ancients.

There are a bunch of tards with arguments like:

>they were just stacking rocks
>slaves and shiet
>this one dude tried to roll over little rocks for a pretend stonhenge
>those rocks weighing 1 000 000 + kg were rolled on logs lmao (Balbek Lebanon, monoliths weighing like 3 statues of liberty)
>those 1 000 000 m^3 of cave were carved out by chisels for sure lol

DO NOT REPLY TO BOTS / SHILLS / IDIOTS

Let's have a good thread going with some crazy "constructions".

>pic related baalbek 1.25 million kgs nigga you put that shit on logs and make a paste out of the logs, no rope can lift that shit, no wood is strong enough to act as a lever
>>
File: sarcof.png (4MB, 1748x1252px) Image search: [Google]
sarcof.png
4MB, 1748x1252px
This is a granite monolith container (no body was ever found inside of these for the "muh graves")

This granite with a mirror finish was carried here from over 800 km away. Do you know what the fuck is 800km?????

Check it's wheight stats boi.

They don't know how that got inside the pyramid yet alone all the way from the "quarry".

(they had to blow it up to open coz it was so heavy lmao, standard)
>>
File: 1379537024-gobekli+tepe+3.png (547KB, 562x482px) Image search: [Google]
1379537024-gobekli+tepe+3.png
547KB, 562x482px
12,000 thousand years ago we wuz cavemen huntergatherers and shiet... we wuz nomadic and followed herds of animals and shiieeet..

Well these guys in Turkey were stacking complex monolithic structures and depicting animals which never inhabited this region

>inb4 they wuz just stacking rocks lmao
youre retarded
>>
File: baalbek06_05.jpg (105KB, 684x464px) Image search: [Google]
baalbek06_05.jpg
105KB, 684x464px
>We gon roll dis shit bois
>>
>>18784556
>hurr I have absolutely no arguments but here is me poisoning the well
hey /x/
>inb4 le shill
>>
File: massive-foundation-1200.jpg (212KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
massive-foundation-1200.jpg
212KB, 1200x803px
>>18784565
A nice stack of them

>slaves were never allowed to come close to this temple
>no tools found anywhere

>inb4 why would they leave their tools there?
>>
File: 1487474925578.jpg (206KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487474925578.jpg
206KB, 604x604px
>dat nice polish
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1198x540px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1198x540px
>>18784572

>so sexy
>>
>>18780915

OP, have you ever visited china before? aside from alarming human rights violations, China is full of big ancient building that you won't believe exist long before Jesus Christ. Example of these very tall buildings is the goose pagoda in xi'an. it's fcking huge like how in the burning ass of buddha could these chinks be able to build such infrastructure?
>>
File: sjgbvn.png (1MB, 1202x598px) Image search: [Google]
sjgbvn.png
1MB, 1202x598px
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g677479-d1373164-Reviews-Longyou_Grottoes-Longyou_County_Zhejiang.html

This is one of my favorites.

>1 000 000 m^3 of granite and sandstone removed in china
>"2000" years ago
>massive project with literally 0 written records of it

check out this lovely granite entrance
>>
File: sqgv1q.png (1MB, 1204x597px) Image search: [Google]
sqgv1q.png
1MB, 1204x597px
>inb4 some idiot links a 3 line wikipedia article saying it's all sandstone

pic related not sandstone
>>
File: longyou6.jpg (50KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
longyou6.jpg
50KB, 799x499px
watcha doing?
>>
File: longyou-caves-1.jpg (38KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
longyou-caves-1.jpg
38KB, 600x359px
more longyou
>>
File: bulb.png (2MB, 1339x505px) Image search: [Google]
bulb.png
2MB, 1339x505px
pic related depictions of lillies
>>
>>
>>18780994
MesoAmerican pyramids are mounds of dirt with a layer of stone on the outside. They're nowhere near as complicated as the Egyptian's pyramids.
>>
>>18784589
>>18784594
Tell me more about the Longyou
>>
>>18781431
*tips fedora to fellow comrade*
>>
File: 62db5-1-alfredo-gamarra2.jpg (42KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
62db5-1-alfredo-gamarra2.jpg
42KB, 400x267px
>>18784577
Ancient masonry it's the lost art of keeping secrets.
>>
>>18781531
They should have stopped digging before they broke apart those stone buildings.
>>
>>18780915
Because you make a very stupid claim without any evidence. This is a stupid think to do. It's why people think you're stupid.
>>
>>18784585
Sure looks like sandstone to me.

What's your evidence that it isn't sandstone?
>>
>>18784585
Technically the whole formation is a mix of congolmerates, sandstone, mudstone, with the caves themselves carved out of agrilliceous siltstone. All very soft sedimentary rock and easy to carve. Not even close to being granite.

You could have just googled it, dipshit.
>>
Much like the best scientists working today are at big pharmaceutical or agricultural conglomerates or have high security clearances and work for a private government contractor or are getting cushy grants and can choose which university and lab to contribute their time to, they are in effect a class directly below the rulers (politicians).

Their analogue in prehistory are the stonemasons. Scientists today are much more open about their work, but there are still patents and copyright laws and various trademarks for inventions and designs. The stone workers of say 5000 BC did not enjoy the luxury of international government, courts, tribunals, and fair compensation for their work. Naturally they kept their potions and mixtures secret, because that was the only way to ensure they could maintain a monopoly on the work, and not have it become mass produced.

Pyramids were built by all great civilisations because it's the simplest 3 dimensional shape that gives you the most height for the least amount of material. Because the Giza pyramid stones were cast with a mold, they were all identical in shape and size, so fitting them together was like legos, they would have been cast in place, on top of each other. This early method of making limestone concrete was a secret mixture which was rediscovered by a french materials scientist and chemist Joseph Davidovits who invented the field of geopolymers, and demonstrated on a small replica model how it would have been done:
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxfyye_joseph-davidovits-les-pyramides-sont-elles-faites-en-beton-un-calcaire-reagglomere-artificiel_webcam

A strong enough acid can create the exothermic reaction required to melt stone and soften it so that it is almost like lava, then it can be fitted or poured into position. This method is how the monolithic walls with watertight gaps were created, like in >>18784998
>>
>>18785076
>Because the Giza pyramid stones were cast with a mold, they were all identical in shape and size

They weren't and they're not.

>A strong enough acid can create the exothermic reaction required to melt stone and soften it so that it is almost like lava, then it can be fitted or poured into position.

lol, no
>>
>>18785089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMEVOwS24w

It could be, developing acids it's not that hard.
>>
>>18785089
can i just ask why are you so resistant to this idea? It's not pseudo science, I linked a video showing the exact process, and the proof of concept looks very similar to the stones in egypt? When you dismiss something off hand it just makes it look like you're panicking and don't have an answer.

The melting stone thing is just a wild theory, it could be wrong. The casting the stones from concrete is basically proven. The entire pyramids are made up of limestone, with the exception of the granite which everyone agrees upon how it was slotted into place, there are even ramps inbuilt into the Great Pyramid for where the wooden rollers would have been positioned to drag the big stone blocks up the incline.
>>
>>18785106
Dissolving limestone in acid is not the same thing as using acid to create an exothermic reaction that is hot enough to melt rock into lava.

I don't think you understand any of these terms.
>>
>>18785112
>it's not pseudoscience

Yes, it is. It's false claims made without evidence. It's fantasy.

>a wild theory, it could be wrong

It is wrong.

>casting the stones from concrete is basically proven

No, it isn't. It's a wild claim, made without evidence. We've found the limestone quarries the pyramids were carved from. They've got the tool marks still in them. They're not perfectly equal in size. It's all a load of bullshit.
>>
>>18785116
yes you would still need to quarry the stone. and they could be of various sizes depending on how many molds they used and how quickly they wanted to build.

did you watch the video? It's proof. There would be no evidence, the results are identical to the naturally occurring sediments in limestone, because it's just crushed up limestone reconstituted and compacted into blocks.

There is no reason to carve large blocks and move them, when you can chip away rubble, pack it onto camels or have people carry it, load it into boats, then build the blocks insitu. This also solves all your problems of alignment and having to somehow lift massive stone blocks high into the air, or have ramps and so on.
>>
>>18781166
>thousand of tons granite stone
>less dense than water
>>
>>18780915
lets put it this way. We're an advanced civilization, why would we create a massive structure to figure out when equinoxes are when there are literally thousands of different, less expensive and faster ways to do it?

an advanced civilization wouldn't be stupid enough to waste their time like that
>>
>>18780915
Reminder that people this stupid vote.
>>
>>18784704
Mesoamerican pyramids are pyramids built on top of a smaller pyramids.

Look at Templo Mayor in Mexico.
>>
>>18784579
>aside from alarming human rights violations
Let me just casually mention China's torture, starvation, and murder of its own people.

Also, check out Cambodia!
>>
>>18785321
>it is impossible for things denser than water to float
>I have never heard of a metal ship in my life
Bouyancy has little to do with density. It's all about displacement. Which is good of you ever try to float, as I don't think anything can be as dense as you.

To relate it to the pyramids, the most likely way they transported the blocks was with pontoons (air-filled animal bladders) or with blocks of wood like cedar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8
>>
>>18780915
>Why don't people believe me when I reject the evidence they provide while providing none of my own?

I'm not even trying to troll you; this is your problem boiled down. You're falling victim to a bunch of cognitive biases and working with feelings instead of facts. Work on finding reputable sources for all of your claims.
>>
File: The Lewis.jpg (16KB, 223x354px) Image search: [Google]
The Lewis.jpg
16KB, 223x354px
>>18780915

Ruins and history have been faked by the Masons. The Ankh is just a Lewis, a device used for moving stone blocks. It's an in-joke. ARCHaeology uses faked artifacts to hide the fact that we have not been here that long. This is not the real Earth, but an elaborate fake. The stars never change position, because they are just projections. NASA spend a lot of effort convincing us otherwise with their sham space exploits. Everything they give us is full of lies.
>>
>>18784556
I have nothing to provide to this thread but I agree with you anon.
>>
>>18784582

What we call Earth is really a colony. All the interesting stuff is underground in tunnels like this. Everything above ground is Masonic Disneyland fakery.
>>
>>18787702
Like in They live.
>>
>>18781041
Love that game
>>
>>18787623
this is some good omens type shit. I love it.
>>
>>18787717
what game?
>>
>>18788340
chrono-trigger
>>
this is stupid
>>
>>18780915

Of course not. A cursory look at baalbek tells any critical thinking that it is obviously NON HUMAN OR NON ACCEPTED CIVILIZATIONAL LEVEL TECH. Either someone did it, or Humans did it but with better tech, which perished during some purge, that was alluded to with the flood story.
>>
>>18780994

That was the same exact civ that built all the pyramids around the world obviously. They all are build according to same proportions, similar measurements, similar star-aligned orientations, etc. Which points to a singular mode of thinking, belonging to a certain, peculiar culture.
>>
>>18787623
Source?
>>
>>18789054
Yeah, you're clearly an anthropologist.
>>
>>18789054
It's enough with you training the architects, you only have to send one person.

The occult schools, the foundation of masonry.
>>
BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAALBEK BAAALBEK
>>
File: 1489257705250.jpg (203KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1489257705250.jpg
203KB, 1000x963px
>>18787651
I haven't even started posting pics and relevant facts about the interesting constructions in Peru

I don't want to spam the thread too much.

Look into this anon.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.