[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna _Vulovi%C4%87 Apparentl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vesna.jpg (97KB, 634x507px)
vesna.jpg
97KB, 634x507px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87

Apparently this woman fell 10km and survived.
I don't believe it.
You know slip and falls are one of the top 10 reasons why elderly people die in North America?
If falling backwards can kill you, then falling 10km will definitely kill you.
Look at this picture of her. Does she look like someone who survived a 10km fall?
I'm filing this under B for bullshit.
>>
File: real jumper.jpg (137KB, 1022x765px)
real jumper.jpg
137KB, 1022x765px
>>18780773
For comparison.
Here's someone who jumped from a building.
>>
I agree. Same with skydivers whose parachutes 'fail' yet they 'survive'. I don't see any walking pancakes around, so I'm going to assume it doesn't happen.
>>
"In January 2009 German ARD radio correspondent Peter Hornung-Andersen together with Dutch and Czech journalists published a theory that the plane had been shot down by mistake by the Czechoslovak Air Force only a few hundred metres above the ground, not the 10,000 metres claimed by the official investigation. All the evidence suggesting the explosion at high altitude would have been forged by Czechoslovak secret police.[9]

Vesna Vulović referred to the claims that the plane attempted a forced landing or descended to such low altitude as a "nebulous nonsense."[10] A representative of Guinness World Records stated that "it seems that at the time Guinness was duped by this swindle just like the rest of the media."[8] The Czech Civilian Aviation Authority dismissed the conspiracy theory, stating that the findings of the official investigation are being questioned mostly because of media interest in the theory.[11] Hornung-Andersen himself stated that his theory is based on "circumstantial evidence, not proof".[12]"
>>
>>18780773
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Magee
>>
i dont claim to know anything for fact but if the story is true she probable didnd land on pavement i gues it could be possible that there was some trees like spruces that slowed her down before landing on snow
>>
falling directly down onto pavement is way more lethal than falling diagonally into trees/snow
>>
>>18780860
>Alan Eugene Magee (January 13, 1919 – December 20, 2003) was an American airman during World War II who survived a 22,000-foot (6,700 m) fall from his damaged B-17 Flying Fortress.
>His parachute had been damaged and rendered useless by the attack, so he leapt from the plane without one, rapidly losing consciousness due to the altitude. He fell over four miles before crashing through the glass roof of the St. Nazaire railroad station.
>>
>>18780876
"...I was in the middle part of the plane. I was found with my head down and my colleague on top of me. One part of my body with my leg was in the plane and my head was out of the plane. A catering trolley was pinned against my spine and kept me in the plane."
>>
Its not the fall that kills u ya fuking faggots.
Its the sudden stop.
>>
>Physicists and aviation experts have theorized that she survived because she had been pinned to the rear part of the plane.

She has the record for surviving the longest fall; but sounds like the plane took the brunt of the force.
>>
>>18781630
it's not the fart but the smell that kills you
>>
>>18780856
It's funny to see čćđšž on 4chins
>>
>>18781630

Are you a fucking idiot? No, it is the fall. They studied the remains of 9/11 jumpers and it was determined at least over half of them died in the air, by a lack of oxygen due to the fast wind pressure and the impact of the wind upon the anterior of the skull. They also looked at Nazi experiments that Mengele did to the Jews and the Nazis killed Jews by throwing them out of planes, killing them in the air, and catching them in incinerators at the death camps
>>
>>18781993
>Nazis killed Jews by throwing them out of planes
why would someone throw bunch of kikes out of a plane before throwing them to the oven? They didn't fly so good?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.