[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents keep telling me to "quit doing weird shit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487338303789.jpg (147KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487338303789.jpg
147KB, 768x768px
>parents keep telling me to "quit doing weird shit" or i need to move out
>trying to force me to get a job

how do i put a death curse on them /x/?
>>
>>18779857
Try a bloodletting ritual.

>wait for them to be asleep
>go to kitchen, get knife and salt
>sneak into their bedroom
>make sure you're facing north when you do this
>sprinkle salt over them as they sleep
>while you sprinkle the salt focus on their forms and try to imagine the blood pumping through them
>hold the knife high above your head
>stab the shit out of them

If you do it right, they should start to die of bloodletting within a few minutes. Just make sure they haven't warded their bedroom with a seal of safety scissors or anything like that.
>>
>>18779873
im going for something a bit more discrete
>>
>>18779857
>how do i put a death curse on them /x/?
I wouldn't recommend that, not unless you want to piss of a God older than time

cursing someone is as simple as imagining them being harmed
>>
>>18780009
why would some god older than time give a shit about some glorified monkeys on a small rock in infinite space
>>
>>18779857
>force me to get a job
>kill parents
>still have to get a job?
>>
>>18780219
If you consider life in prison a job then sure he would still have to get a job.
>>
>>18780264
>curse on them
this is all bullshit anyway so yes he would still have to get a job
>>
>>18779894

There's a variation of this curse that will keep them in the dark as to what's happened. But you need to be able to get to a high ledge above a body of water. High enough that the fall would most likely kill someone if they fell from it.

>Bring the salt and knife with you, and also something that belongs to your parents, could literally be anything as long as they've had contact with it.
>Stand over the ledge and drop the object/s into the water, sprinkle the salt after slowly for around a minute.
>Then drop the knife into the water, you need to make sure the blade hits the surface, it doesn't need to be perfect but the blade must pierce the water.
>Imagine the water as their blood, pumping through their veins
>Imagine that their heart rates are slowing down, not to the point where it would kill them but to where a person would be considered fully relaxed.
>Throw yourself off the ledge you faggot
>>
Take shower
Get job

Parents die of shock
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.