[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 10 minutes ago. Definitley wasn't a plane or a helicopter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

About 10 minutes ago. Definitley wasn't a plane or a helicopter. It looked like the pic, I watched it slowly dissappear into thin air. Anyone here from north east england that saw it?
>>
>"it was a military prototype aircraft testing" -the government
>>
File: Ayy Lmao.png (2MB, 2747x747px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Lmao.png
2MB, 2747x747px
I see they did as they should have. I have my own experiments, though. Tell us exactly how you feel after looking at this image.
>>
It should be daylight where you are now, as well. Do you live by yourself? Is your laser pointer still working (it should be again)?
>>
swamp gas
>>
>>18777870
IT'S NOT SWAMP GAS YOU FUCKING SHILLS, THIS IT'S A FUCKING AND WE ALL GONNA DIE LIKE SHEEPS BECAUSE OF IT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18777756
lookup "foo fighter"
I have personally seen quite a few of them and youtube is filled with video featuring the famous orbs.
Those are no secret aircraft or aliumz but spirits.
>>
>>18777876
Don't worry citizen, it's obviously a weather balloon.
>>
>>18777756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzICXdNHF60
>>
>>18777834
Oh shit, that's what it looked like. It was moving steadily across the sky then slowly started getting dimmer then disappeared
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 240x180px
>>18777756
>>
>>18777949
That was a laser pointer. It explains the "reflection" in the window.
>>
>>18777756
origin of the name "foo fighter"
described as "seemingly guided balls of light" by fighter pilots (both Allied and Axes)
They are spirits not aircraft or aliens. Earth is flat with a dome and a sea above, there is no space.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BqLB72wtgc
>>
>>18777959
Ah right. Well this wasn't a laser pointer I was outside. It was a red orb flying through the night and then it just vanished
>>
File: 1352081813123.gif (1MB, 243x339px) Image search: [Google]
1352081813123.gif
1MB, 243x339px
>>18777834
they should really take out the bit about "no more updates" because it's misleading as fuck, OP has continued this RP way past that point. we all know OP is a liar but that's no reason to compound it.
>>
>>18778060
Believe me or don't, I'm just telling you what I saw
>>
>>18778116
fair enough
>>
>>18777756
I didn't see it mate, where u from like?
>>
>>18778149
Near Newcastle
>>
>>18778060
OP of lasts nights thread here.

I literally have not posted a thing here since.

That image was half correct, funnily enough.
I'm just now seeing this guy post the image around.
>>
>>18777857
Kek
This.
>>
Sunderland fag reporting in. Yareet ya geordie bastard, have a bottle of broon and calm the fuck doon
>>
kinda sounds like a flare depending on how long it took before it "disappeared into thin air"
>>
ITT britfags blame lasers for faecal incontinence.
>>
Look at the light.............
>>
File: neuralizer-1.jpg (744KB, 1250x1281px) Image search: [Google]
neuralizer-1.jpg
744KB, 1250x1281px
>>
File: sky lantern.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sky lantern.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
>>18779479
Another possibility for lights that move slowly across the sky and then fade away is these puppies, which have become a lot more popular recently, since they featured do prominently in "Tangled."
>>
>>18778240
Sunderland here. Went to walk the dogs around 8, didn't see nowt. Pretty clear skies.

Saw something similar in London a few years ago, an orange ball of light on the pavement. My gf and I watched it move around in straight lines for a few minutes before it took off south in a straight line about 20mph.

Definitely not a lantern/drone/balloon.

There's some weird shit out there my geordie friend.
>>
>>18777756

Where in North East England exactly? If it was in Newcastle then I heard nothing about it. Weird we've have sightings like this when they are more common in America

>>18777857

And this. It's getting cloudy with what looks to be heavy, grey rain clouds outside.
>>
>>18781331
Definitely gonna piss down
>>
>>18781338

Since this is an Ayyy thread and an Ayy UK and north east thread, thoughts on the Gateshead Grey story? I heard about it a couple weeks ago but I wonder what my /x/ friends make of it.
>>
>>18781318
The harvest devil is the key
>>
>>18781343
>Gateshead Grey

Never heard of this one. Just about to watch a yt vid on it.

Intredasting...
>>
>>18781362

The 45 minute documentary? That's the one I saw. Pretty funny though how a supposed alien landed in Newcastle then got shoveled to death.
>>
>>18781367
That's us northerners for ya mate.

>fook off ya grey cunt
>hits it with a shovel
>>
>>18781371

Pretty fascinating though how a lot of the guy's descriptions of the ETs fit the modern profile of them before they were introduced into modern UFO and catalogued by researchers.
>>
>>18781378
Defitely weird that it was the 40's. I hear a lot of old ghost stories from the area but I've never heard any mention of UFO's or abductions.
>>
>>18781483

>Ghost stories
I'm interested in what you've got. Supposedly the area the alien or ship was encountered has a weird atmosphere towards it. Especially at night.
>>
>>18781115
LOL i've lit one of these in my backyard before and they definitely do not look like OP's pic from afar
>>
>>18781497
I saw/spoke to a ghost, an old smiling woman, that was laying in my mums bed when I was around 5. I can't remember what was said, but I gave my mum a description and a name "Ginny". A few weeks later mum was talking to a neighbour, Val, when Val mentioned her mum had recently died after living in our house for decades. (I can't remember if she'd died in the house or had been put in a nursing home). Anyway, the description matched exactly, and her mums name was Ginny.

Over the next 10 years a dozen people saw/heard/felt things...

I brought a friend home one day, nobody was in, so he headed upstairs and I followed. He got to the landing, froze, and said.. "Ughh who's THAT". Before I could react he was going down the stairs on his arse, screamingh in terror. He ran out in the road almost getting run over and refused to speak to me ever since.

Around the same time my Sister was 10 or so, and had started hanging out with my elder brothers and pals. They were upstairs listening to music when a phone book flew across the room hitting my sis square in the face. They all came running down the stairs in terror with my sis screaming. Everyone saw it fly from the corner of the room.

A duvet got set alight one night after a lamp had flew 10 foot across the room and landed on the bed. Fire engines came.

Playing hide and seek one day with a pal and my sis, he hid in a cupboard. He starts screaming. I run to the cupboard and it's sealed shut. Sis and I stood there not knowing what to do, door wouldn't budge, no locks or way to jam it. After a few minutes the door opens and he falls out swearing at my sis, blaming her.

Tons of weird little things. Friends wouldn't come in.

For some reason I was never scared or hurt. Everyone would joke that it liked me.

Weird shit.
>>
>>18781566
I made a thread detailing these a few years ago, my first post on 4chan. It's in the archive somewhere. I'll find it if you like.
>>
>>18781576
Here's some of the thread..

https://4archive.org/board/x/thread/15608717

A dozen posts are missing though
>>
>>18777756
Did it look like a fireball burning around nothing? I remember seeing a bunch of those in my area from 2009 to 2011. They where in all sorts of colors. Red, green, yellow, blue. They would make random turns and then burn out.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.