[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in any of this shit and my life is fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: 1466296310187.jpg (29KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1466296310187.jpg
29KB, 722x349px
I don't believe in any of this shit and my life
is fucked already, whats the most dangerous ritual I can do /x/
>>
>>18774260
ritual suicide, like Jon Nödtveid

he was into current 218 anticosmic satanism and ritually took his own life in a pentagram with candles and all.
>>
go to your bathroom.
light some candles.
turn the lights out.
stare into the mirror.
be conscious of what comes to mind.
don't dwell.
stare into the center of your eye.
if you have faith call out, otherwise remain silent.
if you slight in your spirit ask for reproof.
if you wrath demand a sign, careful the words used and who you speak against.

good luck. god speed.
>>
>>18774260
Slowly man slowly ritual suicide. like believing in Christianity. Destroy yourself emotionally & mentally first - slowly with all the guilt n sin n punishment of Christianity. You'll love it and it sounds perfect for you.
>>
>>18774287
I'll try it tonight, if I get sent to a hell dimension, its the same as waking up anyways so why the fuck not? can I substitute the candles at all?
>>
>>18774309
i mean if you don't have any candles then you don't have any candles. they are recommended tho
for nuance and specifics I'm not going to touch base on (because frankly I don't know), just that,
it is indeed an important element that shouldn't be glossed over. color doesn't matter, i suggest
odorless so you're not detracted, as well, the flickering of the flame is of primal character that is
well utilized for this endeavor.

i wouldn't skip out on it.
>>
>>18774260
That's the point. There are no rituals.
>>
>>18774260

You could try three kings, hooded man, or the elevator game. Something to remember is Elisa Lam was playing the elevator game before she disappeared.
>>
>>18774309
you can make your own oil lamps using something like jelly jars if you have anything like that in the house, poke a hole in the lid, pour some isopropyl alcohol inside, and for a wick you twist up a cotton ball and insert through the hole.
>>
>>18774319
is it not gonna work or just be worse if I don't use candles?
>>
>>18774335
use a fucking candle anon, sheesh.

also >>18774330
>>
>>18774330
problem is that theres other people in the house (disclaimer, I'm a student, not a NEET) and I'd rather not wake them up
>>
I hope you know you can all pledge alliegence to me and trust me with power I will all ways do every thing for humanity's best interest.
>>
>>18774339
Well maybe whatevers behind that mirror should get with the times and not need a fucking candle, should it even exist.
>>
>>18774351
I'd rather fuck a horse, Jim Jones.
>>
>>18774351
Not even me specifically either though just like yourself and your fellow man
>>
>>18774346
you don't need to hammer the fuckers, a jar lid isn't very tough and you can pretty much just press a nail or an awl right through pretty easily, especially if you use a flat object to distribute the pressure more evenly across your hand if you're using a nail.
>>
>>18774362
Yea I didn't mean it in like a I'm gonna control you way. I think I might some how be a conduit, with/of it, of some sort of essence I don't know.
>>
>>18774364
Nigga, if I want a normal candle I can get a normal candle, but what happens when my loud ass wakes my mom up, she comes downstairs, and see's me with one of her luxury ass candles?
>>
>>18774335
ITT: anon to poor to summon demons.
>>
>>18774378
you need to be 18 to post here m8
>>
>>18774378
I can probably just substitute it for some blood or some shit, doubt this glorified bloody mary or whatevers on the other side of that mirror is gonna care too much, or you know, exist.
>>
>>18774388
Like I said, I'm a student, not a child or a NEET
>>
>>18774352
lol I guess you don't understand what rituals are
>>
>>18774401
just party games with an edge factor.
>>
>>18774378
so do it outdoors with a portable mirror?
>>
What you do is light the candles in the bathroom and starting jacking your dick really hard. I'm talking hard as you can while staring deeply into your eyes. Then at the last second before you cum shove your other hand in your ass as far as you can go. This will show the demons you really mean business and should awaken something. I can confirm cause I did it yesterday and summoned two demons.
>>
>>18774378
I don't know what that means dude. Just go get a candle and light it? What's your mom going to do what the fuck is wrong with just lighting a candle?
>>
>My life is terrible and I want to do somthing really dangerous guys!

You're gonna need a candle.

> Ohh no that's way too hard I can't possibly do that.

Know what's dangerous OP? playing in traffic, give it a shot you fag.
>>
>>18774410
Great idea if it werent for a foot of cold white bullshit on the ground. I wan't meet a nightmare waifu not freeze to death
>>
>>18774428
your mom won't even help you out with cold weather apparel? what a bitch.
>>
Can someone explain why I need the candle in the first place?
>>
>>18774442
I can put on two coats, two beanies, and enough scarves to bungee jump off the statue of liberty, and motherfucking northern snow will still rape my ass
>>
>>18774446
It's a secret guarded by Masonry sorcery.
>>
>>18774477
Its wax with a wick in it.
>>
>>18774446
Are you autisic? You come to a paranormal board and ask for an explanation for why you have to do something. It's for the ritual dumbass.No wonder your life is not in a good place. Go get some help.
>>
>>18774462
then don't fucking do it. this isn't burger king. if you're a student you should be used to using your mind to solve problems.
>>
File: 1484362848528.png (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484362848528.png
62KB, 500x500px
>>18774260

The magical sex rituals are the greatest occult kek I've run into online.

Oz Corp.
>>
>>18774484
well fuck it I'm doing it in the dark nothing bad is gonna happen.
>>
>>18774426
What the hell is your problem?
>>
>>18774503
don't forget to report your results.
>>
>>18774378
>with one of her luxury ass candles
First time I hear about ass candles, but it sounds like something I wouldn't want to miss out on. Where can I purchase some luxury ass candles, kind sir?
>>
>>18774527
Sex shop, probably, but I was referring to the real nice shit you get for like 20 bucks, I'm not sure what her deal is with candles but my house smells nice.
>>
>>18774535
No anon, you're mother's house smells nice.
>>
>>18774527
does this count?
http://odditymall.com/prank-candle-smells-apple-pie-to-dirty-fart
>>
>>18774543
sorry, for a minute there I thought 4chan understood context.
>>
Fuck it gonna go try this shit, without candles. will report back, you homose/x/uals
>>
>>18774512
There's lots of other things that are dangerous besides playing in traffic, you could try those.

Or just keep trying to cast spells and shit with your friends from hot topic.
>>
> wants to perform crazy ritual
> won't light a candle
>>
>>18774559
Fuck that scent wax
>>
File: flashing faces.gif (2MB, 521x293px) Image search: [Google]
flashing faces.gif
2MB, 521x293px
>>18774503
You need the candle because its flickering light hopefully triggers your brain's face recognition circuitry then the scary atmosphere hopefully triggers your endorphin to kick in and that all snowballs into having a "religious" or "paranormal" experience but frankly for someone like you powerful drugs will work much more reliably and assertively - or >>18774274 because fpbp
>>
Tried it, I should have been less autistic and just used the candle cause nothing happened.
>>
>>18774580
That explains it I guess
>>
>>18774583
were you too scared to spend a good 20 minutes on this?
>>
>>18774592
theres a time limit to this shit? Jesus...
>>
>>18774599
i'm just giving you shit for coming back in like 2 minutes. you have ADD or something?
>>
>>18774588
It does. Now would you like me to give you a truly dangerous ritual that will actually improve a "completely fucked" life?
>>
>>18774602
Never got it checked but there was suspicions when I was a kid, now I crave the grave so probably
>>
anyway, just use fucking candles man. what happens when your mom comes downstairs and finds out you were burning candles in the bathroom? simple.

it's a relaxation technique you learned recently and you've been stressing over school. taking a bath with candles.

this actually is very relaxing, by the way.
>>
>>18774612
Man its been forever since I've had a bath, bath and candles sounds nice, actually.
>>
>>18774260
>my life is fucked already, whats the most dangerous ritual I can do /x/
>lives with his parents
>afraid to light a fucking candle because mum would get mad
>probably underage

Fucking lol, get outta here
>>
>>18774636
I checked out when he just decided to have a bath instead of risking his life.
>>
>>18774644
Fuck you and your stupid ass candles
>>
>>18774260
Seppaku.
>>
>>18774646
and fuck you too little shit keep your mouth shut if you don't want to be answered
>>
OP are you physically locked in the house and unable to go to walmart and buy a candle for a dollar?

and if you're worried about waking someone up then don't fucking yell like an asshole while you're doing the ritual.
>>
>>18774558
I was just joshing. What the hell is your problem. Get it haha? I was just kiddin though
>>
>>18774554
Have fun jacking off in a dark room fag.
>>
>>18774605
There's no such thing you fucking tourist ass script kiddie.
Spend some time in meditation, learn energy manipulation, and how to use sigils effectively.
Read up on shamanism, and spend some time alone on nature.
Exercise physically every day.
After a couple months on this path your life will begin to unfuck, and you might just begin to catch a glimpse of something more profound.
There is no instant fix though-- you must force yourself to let go of your debilitating millennial fixation with instant gratification.
>>
>>18774260
Wipe your ass with a Ouji board and post pics
>>
>>18776701
Of course there is. The fact that you don't believe ritual can improve lives makes it obvious that you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18776955
Fine then post one and prove it.
>>
>>18776955
That's like expecting to deadlift 500lbs on your first day at the gym. Anything worth accomplishing requires lots of hard work before you achieve it.
>>
>>18777202
Did I say "fix"? No, I said "improve"

>>18777118
Kill yourself
>>
>>18777346
Either way, a single attempt won't do squat. Hard work over many iterations is the only way to achieve anything in life. I use ritual work from time to time, but it took a great deal of time and effort to get it to do anything.
>>
>>18774260
Flip a piece of carpet over to turn it into an invisibility cloak. Lie under the cloak on a freeway exit where a car could not slow down even if they can dispel illusion magic.
>>
>>18774260

There is a highly occulted ritual involving stargates. Please investigate the video below but I warn you, this is not for the weak of spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwY1gzXEmF4
>>
>>18779958
the image i see hovering over that link looks like a full color jack chick tract.

this doesn't bode well for the veracity of your video.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.