[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Homeless people and what they know. I live in London which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 38

File: 8729276154_eafbf9a892_b.jpg (557KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
8729276154_eafbf9a892_b.jpg
557KB, 1024x819px
ITT: Homeless people and what they know.

I live in London which has a pretty bad problem with homeless people, but me being a generous man and having my interest in hobo matters piqued by stories on here, came up with a system. I will ask them to tell me something when I give them some change, usually £1. The question is usually along the lines of "What is the strangest thing you've ever seen" or "Tell me about your most paranormal experience on the street". I've been doing this for the past 6 months and have learned some pretty fucked up shit through it, I've also made a mental map of what types "classes" of homeless people are good for information and which types are not, I will share this with you so that you can also maybe start doing this, the information you get can be quite errr... yeah....

Also Homeless people Tales General.
>>
Homeless people are master scam artists. If they think they can make money by telling your what you want to hear, they'll do it.
>>
File: stockholm-beggar-3-350x303.jpg (32KB, 350x303px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm-beggar-3-350x303.jpg
32KB, 350x303px
First of all, Avoid Gypsies.

I am pretty superstitious but that has nothing to do with it, they yield very little information and will always ask for more than what you gave them, also in London they will generally speak unintelligible babble mixed in with "please" "coka cola" and "50p"

There will naturally be junkies and alcoholics, the latter of which are generally okay to talk to for information when they are sober, but they tend to stick to the more populated streets, you know the type of streets are are constantly busy, where only a few strange things happen.
This brings me to one of the first things I learned about that lives in cities and I've never seen or heard of in the countryside.
>>
>>18771962

My father went homeless and stayed on the street since Ive been around the age of 9. Dont know if he ever left the streets or why, since he studied in 2 fields and was pretty intelligent if I can trust my mother on this.

Gave a homeless guy 1 €, he wanted more and threw the money at me, sinc then I hate homeless people.

Had a guy some month back taking a call, looked pretty normal stayed over night we smoked some weed and he did some mdma. Nice guy but pretty much fucked in the head otherwise, but not aggressive or anything just fucked.

BumFights is one of the more influental movies of my childhood.
>>
>>18771972
That's why I only give it to certain people, they money is already theirs when I ask them.

Also I have more of it than I know what to do with, I live humbly and donate to a few charities regularly. This is simply a hobby of mine.
>>
>>18771983
Is your Dad homeless by choice?
>>
>>18771962
This is a great idea, can't wait to hear their stories.
>>
>>18771962
Scariest thing I've learnt from homeless people - I live in Sydney - is that most actually own their own homes they just can't seem to get jobs to support their land rates therefore take to the streets and be averaging about a G($1000) a fortnight from fucking tips and busking. Plus they be getting hella free drugs. Its bullshit maynn. On the real though am interested in your stories so go on OP
>>
>>18771986
You think maybe they tell you what you want to hear, in hopes that they'll get more in future though? That's just basic business. Treat your customers right, and they'll keep coming back.
>>
>>18771980
>This brings me to one of the first things I learned about that lives in cities and I've never seen or heard of in the countryside.
so are you going to elaborate on this or are you just honing your bait skills?
>>
File: 5054735442_8123.jpg (71KB, 210x500px) Image search: [Google]
5054735442_8123.jpg
71KB, 210x500px
>>18771980

I am speaking to a homeless man (My first to tell me something genuinely interesting) who's smelling pretty strongly of cheap beer, but isn't drunk ( DAT high alcohol tolerance) .

>Either way, I give him the money and ask him for directions to a place where I can buy a type of mead, he says he will show me the way personally.

> I already have alarm bells ringing, but I follow him anyway.

>We reach the shop and I thank him, it was only around the corner but was kinda hard to spot.

>I buy the mead ( Lindisfarne is the best in the world)

> I leave and he is still there, and is staring across the street.

>"Thanks for telling me where this was hope you have a good day "

>"Watch out for tall men"

>I am imagining the fucking thin men from xcom at this point but I tell him " Nah I can deal with them, my brother is pretty tall hahaha"

>Doesn't laugh, just gives me this "Oh god an idiot" Look.

> I don't fully remember the story completely and I didn't believe it until I met one myself.

> Tall men are tall, wear long trench coats and have long legs that are like that of a normal person but fold in 3 places rather than just the hips and the knee, when they extend fully they are well, very tall, not outlandishly tall, just very tall.

>He then proceeded to go on about how tallmen are like the jews of the street and that they have the audacity to walk among the general population.

>Ok m8 ok....
>>
>>18772003
I will elaborate, Just hold up.

I am the Same UK OP that posted about weird shit in my house and the surrounding countryside a while back.
>>
>>18771994
Unless they are special needs, homeless people in London tend to move around quite a lot, unless they have a big o'l set up with a dog and shit, by a station or something. It's Ironically Gypsies that stay in the same area for months on end, Black and white British/Euro other people tend to move. So not really available for repeat business.
>>
>>18771986
>donate to a few charities regularly.
Stop doing that.
>>
>>18771992
>Plus they be getting hella free drugs. Its bullshit maynn. On the real though am
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>18772035
Depends which charities. Donate to cancer research and shit, for sure. Don't donate to the third world. It only exacerbates the problem, and is likely to just end up in the pockets of some warlord.
>>
>>18771983
>Gave a homeless guy 1 €, he wanted more and threw the money at me, sinc then I hate homeless people.
Gave a black guy 1 €, he wanted more and threw the money at me, sinc then I hate black people.
>>
>>18772043
>cancer research
Thats a fucking scam as well anon.
>>
>>18772047
All of them? I don't donate (because I'm poor and selfish), but surely at least some of them must be okay.
>>
>>18771972

no they are not. there are many reasons why one would end up living in a streets but being a pro scammer takes a certain set of personal traits. being at a bottom sure erodes moral more or less on majority of people and there might be some tricks they teach each other but saying that they are all master scam artists is just silly.
>>
>>18772055

it feels like such a scam though. they've been doing research for decades, getting billions of dollars from donations. their ceo's making hundreds of thousands annually and they do these fundraisers almost every month too.
>>
>>18772073
Most "homeless" people. aren't actually homeless. It's an act.
>>
>>18772043
This.
>>18772047

Find some independent researcher studying thc for cancer treatment, as an example. The point being don't donate through giant corporate channels, give the money straight to the person/facility/governing body of the project or cause you want to support
>>
>>18772055
It's all bullshit anon. There's too much money in it to release a cure.
>>
>>18772055
Help for Heroes, the RNLI, the salvos and local (not national) homeless/childrens/animal charities are fine

Avoid big national charities, especially ones that operate abroad. The big health charities are all scamming fucks who pocket 70% of their takings and most big poverty charities (Oxfam, Water Aid, etc.) spend more on lobbying and political donations than they do on actually helping people.
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 852x480px
>>18772017

After that bloke told me about them, I start noticing more and more people wearing long coats that walk funny, but this was probably one of those "you are now aware that you breathing" type of things.

I'm going sort of chronologically here so no tall men for a few stories.

A good but very odd type of homeless person to get information from are traditional Africans,not Rasta people, as they will generally only talk about government conspiracies. But Traditional african people are very superstitious and are therefore quite good story tellers.

>Walking around Wood Green.
> It's a pretty not nice area, not many woods or greens to speak of.
> I was on my way to go to the bank ( They closed my local branch so I had to go to the one there.

>Again I start talking to a homeless man, after my usual £1 donation.

>He's from Cameroon, and tells me a wild tale that I to this day am unable to find any other sources for.

>He tells me about when he goes to sleep in the wood green/Tottenham sewage works.

>I'm into urban ex so I naturally am interested.
>"Don't go there if you're white"

>"Why?"

>African stuff, don't go.

>I press him into giving me more info

>" When the works were still in operation a boy died there, ( can't find info on this) the parents wanted him back, so they asked an African witch doctor/shaman/whatever to bring him back."

>Shieeeet

> "For the price of £1000 he would bring him back to life, the parents agreed, they were to wait a week and then see him again.

> Turns out the shaman/witchman/whatever was not trying to steal from them but genuinely trying to help them (He laughed at this) but the boy had originally been killed/ lured there by or for use of magic and so the shaman could not bring him back, no matter what he tried. So now there's a perpetual dual wield of black magic things going on there having no idea what to do."

> Go there if you want to die and possibly come back with no soul.

>"Fuck me, no thanks" we laugh.
>>
>>18771996

nigga you drunk?
>>
>>18772075
Yeah all those stinking people lining up at soup vans have nothing better to do.
>>
>>18772087
>salvos
They are a giant charity
>>
>>18772094
He's talking about street beggars not people in shelters and missions, and he's right. Street griefing in big cities is a profitable business, there are organised groups who coordinate technique and location. There are mainstream documentaries on this it's not your standard /x/ 'some blokes on the internet said so' stuff.
>>
>>18772094
>do drugs all day
>show up to a place for free food
>sit on a blanket with a dog for free money
>go home to your comfy council house
I'd be doing it too, if I had no shame.
>>
>>18772100
Street beggars dont make up tge majority of homeless people.
>>
>>18772096
Yeah, but they operate in local branches rather than as a single body and don't fork out giant cheques to their executives so any money you give them almost always ends up being spent locally. Contrast with Children in Need and Help the Aged who funnel every penny to the top and then deliberately obfuscate where it goes next
>>
>>18772109
That's because a shitload of them aren't actually homeless, like anon said
>>
File: Camden_Town_9.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Camden_Town_9.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>18772089

So I sued to live in Camden, expensive and touristy as hell, it's only gotten worse since I moved away 2 years ago, but I go back to visit old haunts or to visit a friend who runs a music shop. Generally don't go to those places as "Homeless" there are as many people are saying ITT not actually homeless but acting to get that juicy tourist money, also it's THE place to go for any and all of your drug needs, so that tells you something about the place.

As I said most homeless there are not worth speaking to, but there are a few places to find interesting snippets, along the Canals. Also genuinely nice for long walks.
>Few months back, going for a nice wander

>Stumble upon homeless encampment a few bushes off the canal walk way, go to take a look.
> 3 Guys sitting about drinking Ribena juice cartons.

>Say Hi, One of them asks me for a smoke and I give all 3 one fag.

>Ask them why they are so far away from the Canal?

>Mermaids (They laugh)
>"But seriously, I don't fucking know why posh twats go on the boats and sleep there, there's guys in the water"

>"huh?"

>" Yeah, no idea what they want but they freak us out"

>"What do they look like?"

>"Like normal people but they don't speak"

>Start to get the creeps, "Anyway have a nice evening guys"

>Leave.

Generally have no idea what they were on about and I'm a massive pussy when it comes to water so i've never investigated, if anyone knows what they could be on about i'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18772038
Are you from Canada, or the Midwest? Urban means nothing, dumbass.
>>
Newcastle has worse homeless problems we've also got those fucking "charity" collectors trying to mug you on each corner.
>>
>>18772122
Sounds like they found a floater, probably while drunk or high, and mistook it for something swimming
Canal suicides are common
Cool story though
>>
>>18772122
Couple things I want to get out of the way, with general useful info from homless people. Then I will talk more about city vs country things and shit.

1. Don't go to large hobo camps under bridges, in all likelihood it's gypsies.

2. Try not to make them angry, if they get angry quickly they're fucked in the head and weren't worth talking to in the first place, if not you've just pissed off a source of stories and that's always a loss.

3. If they want more money, leave it, they're scammers and the story/ info is fake and gay.

4. If they want to show you a place that takes more than a few mins to get to, don't. You could get jumped.

5. Avoid women with babies, It's not their kid and it's likely to be on heroin or vodka and is there to get more money.

5. Always talk to people reading, These will half the time not even want money.

6.If there's more 1 along a street, avoid them, likely to be some sort of begging ring.

I know this doesn't leave a lot of people, but I learned the hard way, and got very few stories and info while I was a "Rookie" in this. It's fun now, kinda like bird watching.
>>
So are you typing up some stories or what?

I have some genuine interest in this
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x356px
>>18771962
I love good gin and its the only way I can get enough money to finance both my scientific research as well as my taste for good gin
>>
Being homeless is actually pretty fucking boring and you experience less shit than the average person.
>>
Goto OB asshole
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>18772139
Not so tall tall man.

A few weeks have passed, and I am no longer looking for Trench coat people that walk funny,

>See homeless man near Stamford hill with trouser legs bound up.

>Okay it's a scam he's got legs but they're folded.

>Notice though that he's well kept and realise that i'm actually in one of the largest Jewish communities in the UK, so homeless people get removed rather quickly.
>Also remember that I am near Abney Park, which is a really nice cemetery if you like that sort of thing.

>Ask him how he is.

>No answer.

>Reach into my pocket from where I will produce a one pound coin.

>"No I'm not here for money, i'm here for people to see"

>"What?"

>" I used to be much taller (laughs)"

>Oh shit what.

>" Then they got me and cut my legs off, in my community that's like a heretic branding"

>"Errr what?"

>" Listen I've seen you around here before, you go into the park and wander, I need you to be careful, you're not like the people around here"

>" I'm not Jewish if that's what you're saying?"

>"Yes and no, Either way, there are others like me, we keep to ourselves mostly but we are in most cities, we work, we live, we die, but we live longer than you."

>ookkayyy m8... and I start to move like I am about to leave.

>"Listen, there are those who live far shorter lives and are far shorter (laughs again, 50 cigs a day kinda laugh)"

>"They don't work, they don't like you and they hate us, you have unintentionally gone into a place where many of us are resting and while we don't mind because we are like you, they see it as a problem. Don't go in there after 5. That's when they come to mock us"

>Okay m8 fucking who?

>"Small guys, really small men"

> " Alright I wont do that, thanks for the warning I guess"

>"My pleasure, have a stay safe pal (Laughs)"

And that was the time that I either met a crazy person who knew about goblins, fey, or what ever Or The day I met a not so tall tall man.
>>
>>18772173
Yeah sorry didn't type up in advance.
>>
>>18772139
I know plenty of hobos, some I consider my friends.

As you say many are fucked up, but some are nice people that are to crazy or to sick to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02wV8xX_-s8

I always post this one cause he actually has a talent, very nice guy gave me a cigarrete the first time we talked, former night club performer, the booze won the battle and now he roams the streets.
>>
>>18772201
inb4 Neverwhere,

The fucking tube.

This is where quite a lot of the country shit lives, parks are too well kept and frequented and abandoned building houses homeless, junkies and other things that I rather didn't know what there ( I am also glad I don't know what they are)

But the tube is basically a fest for the types of things that like it dark and don't mind noise.

I suspect them moving in has been a recent thing, With new works being done all the time, more and more holes into the underground have popped up.
I only started to notice these things a few weeks ago after another small snippet of information from a homeless man outside of Elephant and Castle tube station.

>Give man a pound

>"thank you sir god bless you"

>Yeah yeah, "Tell me something interesting"

> "Errrr okay sure okay"

> "How long have you lived in London?"

> "About 4 years now why?"

>"Ah okay then you might remember a time when mice and rats in the tube stations were big problem?"

>I nod

> "Ever notice how you don't see that many anymore? "

>"Yeah didn't they poison them?"

>" Sir, if you think poison would keep a large population in check rather than kill off all of them then you're wrong"
The mice and rats aren't a problem anymore not because TFL dealt with them but rather because they were already being dealt with."

>"What?"

>"Mice and Rats are Prey animals Sir"

>Rigghhhht. Okay, see you later.
I did , in fact, not see him later.
>>
I have to do some things, I will be back.
In the mean time why not post your own Hobo related Stories?

See you in about an hour.
>>
Looking forward to more homeless stories. Dont have really interesting ones myself, because I avoid these people.
>>
Any of you hear the news getting around about a guy?
>>
>>18772459
Yeah. That was craycray.
He's kill now.
>>
>>18771962
I used to walk past a guy like this at Vauxhall Station, London. He never begged, just sat there.

I used to go to Sainsbury's on my way there and buy a few tins of dogfood for his dog and throw him a few quid, probably for booze. The hostel he was staying at wouldn't allow dogs, so he chose to sleep outside with his dog.

Then one day.. he was gone. Never saw him again. I hope he got sorted.

Pretty sad really.
>>
Oddly enough i have noticed a massive decrease in rats and mice on the underground. About twenty years ago the tubes were crawling with vermin, you'd see 'em even at rush hour down among the lines. Now, almost never.
>>
>>18772055
>All of them?
Well, when it comes to cancer(and disease in general) better to donate to treat or research X disease(skin cancer, prostate cancer, etc.), instead of general cancer, since that shit's a generic name for hundreds of conditions in which your cells start multiplying like crazy, with many different ways of treating them.

Oh, and try some male sex organs cancer charities, since everyone forget about those, while pumping into breast and ovarian research a lot.
>>
>>18771962
>Bump
Nice thread OP, good for you for actually having real life experiences and not the usual circle jerk roleplaying. I use to do the same, although asking "what's the strangest thing you've seen" is a question I wish I had thought of.
Use to do the same in Boston for the most part. Homelessness in Boston is about as rampant as any other major city, but there is a fair amount of outreach and acceptance, so it's more community like than other cities I have lived in. Some guys are the street are pretty well known by the locals, like this one dude I met several times over that has been holding the door open at the 7/11 on Park Street for atleast a decade. The local term is "professional doorman", which they tend to stick for the same reason OP stated, they have good stories and the PD doesn't mind them loitering because they are just genuinely decent folk for the most part. You can usually tell a serious addict from someone down-on-their luck, to someone who is faking it. These doorman have some interesting insights.
>>
>>18772038
are you a faggot?
yes.
>>
>>18772246
So they released wolves into the tunnels?
>>
>>18772089
>Wood Green
Had to go there yesterday. Pretty bootleg area desu. But the mall itself is decent, especially that tinseltown place.
>>
>>18771962
I was homeless for about a year and had a guy a few years older than me show me the ropes.

>We build a nest in an old ice cream factory
>It's big, plenty of offices
>Build big piles of bedding and makeshift furniture into our own bedrooms and communal room
>Still have my laptop
>Use wi-fi from a business down the street
>Living pretty comfortable
>Enjoying our time before the rest of the homeless community discovers this place and it's ruined
>Tutor is doing some pullups from an old support beam late at night
>Just finished buffering an episode of Game of Thrones for us to watch over dinner
>Got some fresh veg and noodles from the nearby supermarket dumpsters, so we're having stirfry
>In the middle of an episode when we hear a sound echo through the factory floor
>Grab pipes and go investigate
>Approach the main doors
>There's a huge bang as something its it from the outside
>Someone yells in a terrifying pitch
>Wailing as the wall shakes again
>The door is dented
>He tells me to go upstairs
>Pulls an old hunting knife he keeps on him
>Says he'll keep watch while I go sleep
>Banging continues for hours
>Keep checking on him through the night
>Keeps refusing to go to bed
>Wake up
>It's around 6am
>The fire is out and there's no banging
>Check around
>His things are gone
>Didn't take anything of mine
>Check the door
>The steel door is warped and dented |
>Covered in scratches
>Look closely
>No tool marks on the steel
>There's flecks of blood and fragments of what looked like incredibly thick toenail all over the door and floor surrounding it
>Go back up to check his room
>Left all he couldn't carry
>His knife was sitting with its sheath on top of the bed
>Took the knife and moved around a bit after that
>No one knew where he was and never saw him again
>Tried again once I got back on my feet
>No missing persons and no way to find him
>Eventually give up
>Still keep the knife to this day
>>
I once saw this guy standing at a street corner. He wasn't begging or anything, he was just standing there, slightly leaning forward. Of course, this was pretty odd so I went and asked if he was okay. He was completely fine, he was simple "collecting the energy (like the stuff in Terminator, apparently) that was being emitted from the metal plates at the corner. I had also noticed that there was a faint glint of foil underneath his hat.
Some of the honest (and crazy) stories you just get for free.
>>
File: Ronald-McDonald-940x626.jpg (174KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-McDonald-940x626.jpg
174KB, 940x626px
I have one, more the case of someone who is batshit, but interesting none-the-less.
>Took a road trip to Burlington VT with a friend of mine a couple Summers ago
>Get there at sunrise at about 4:30am
>Hop out the car to go walking around the park on the shore of Lake Champlain
>Notice a fucking creepy statue of Ronald McDonald by a real life "Ronald McDonald House of Charity".
>Me: "Hey man, is it just me or is this place strange"
>Friend: "Yeah it's strange, it's fucking Burlington VT."
>Not a single person outside with us, it was like a really fancy Ghost Town.
>Suddenly a man starts playing his bass on the roof over a skate shop.
>Another man appears by the end of the park, looks homeless or tapped out, but not dirty
>Man from afar "Plastic Jesus is the only way home!"
>I walk a little closer
>"Plastic Jesus will come to save us all. Praise Plastic Jesus, love Plastic Jesus!!"
>He sees me and starts yelling "You know it too! Let him fill us with plastic!"
>I turn to my friend: "That's the ambassador to Burlington right there".
>>
>>18772592
Sounds like the start to a Silent Hill game.
>>
>>18772574
Not quite wolves, but kinda close.

From what i've been told, General homeless info e.g "Don't go to this place", Whatever they are they like the dark and will follow tracks to go outside when and where they can, as most of the tube links up to main line tracks, somewhere.

According to a book reading woman I spoke to near my house this is what goes on.

>Be talking with Lady with books outside of a Tesco.
>Do the usual of "Tell me something interesting"
>Told to stay away from the tracks as they are Dangerous.
>"Yeah I've been told that before, do you know why?"

>"They came in from the countryside a few years ago, into the city that is, they worked their way in, overground at first where they hid near tunnels and came out at night."

>"Some of us back then used to use the tracks to scavenge for things"

I live near some tracks and they always look like a fucking dump, people throw away most things especially if their garden faces the tracks , If I look over my garden wall I can see 1. A washing machine. 2. Asbestos tiles. 3. A broom. 4. A large assortment of shit. So I can believe that that would be a place to go for you homeless needs.

>" We stopped going because things come out, they were scared of us at first, but they started to get braver as time went on, the people I used to go with didn't want to go anymore"

From what I gather They're wolf like things with above wolf intelligence, and now they have a fuckload of trash and vermin to eat. They also seem to understand that their discovery would mean their end so they will generally avoid busy tube stations during the day.

If you've ever been to Stratford that's where many of them used to be.
Walthamstow is where they like to be now. Look for shit on or near the tracks, I doubt an actual human has the ability to avoid getting run over/electrocuted just to shit on the tracks.
>>
>>18772123
Only wanna be thugs talk like that though, it's not an urban thing.
>>
>>18772592

would you be willing to post a pic of the knife? Not that I don't believe you, the story is just extremely eerie is all and it would be cool
>>
File: hobos.jpg (365KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
hobos.jpg
365KB, 1080x721px
>>18771962
I live in Eugene, the biggest hobo jungle in the quadrant.

Sometimes I walk down to the parks by the river so I can walk around and smoke weed. It helps me deal with my anxiety. There's a lot of hobos who semi-perminently camp in those parks, though.

One day, it was like 8:00, well after sundown. Usually I avoid the park at night because hobos are sketchy, but I decided to go anyway. It wasn't raining, but it was very foggy. As I'm walking down the pathway, I see a hobo with a small unleashed terrier. I had just smoked my weed, so I was relatively paranoid, and felt a bit of fear. As he got close, we made eye contact, and he stopped. He asked me if I had a light. He had a harsh accent, welsh or something, the sort you would expect an old shepherd to have.

I'm shit at lying or even thinking enough to try to lie when i'm scared, so I just said sure and handed him my lighter. When I got close though, he smelled the weed. He asked me if I had a piece he could use, since he had some weed. Hesitantly and uncomfortably I pulled out my pipe and handed it over. He sat down in the middle of the pathway so I did too. Kids and bikers and people working out go to this park too, so usually I smoke my weed in a cutty spot they won't see, but Hobos I guess have no such compunctions.

As we shared the weed he asked me a number of questions that confused me, such as "How old is the universe, and who invented time?" I had no very good answers. I blubbered the numbers I learned in science class but that didn't seem to be the answer he was looking for. He talked to me about his dog, and how it was unleashed because it was his friend, not his property. He told me many things.

When the bowl was finished, I asked him what his name was. He said "God" and disappeared into the mists with his dog.
>>
I mostly asked them shit for lulz but one guy told me that I should watchout for typhos because it's spreading from London.
>>
>>18772592
>says still has knife
>doesn't post a picture

The fact it could be any old knife and no proof it came from a grizzled dude seems to go over peoples heads when they RP.
>>
>>18773053
>The fact it could be any old knife and no proof it came from a grizzled dude
So why are you wondering that he doesnt post a pic?
>>
>>18772459
Naaaaaamed Butcher Pete!
>>
File: 1488094726050.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
1488094726050.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>18772933
>It helps me deal with my anxiety
>I had just smoked my weed, so I was relatively paranoid, and felt a bit of fear

Explain
>>
>>18773159
You start out feeling a bit paranoid and weird and then it cools down and you chill for a few hours.
>>
File: dasit.png (35KB, 381x187px) Image search: [Google]
dasit.png
35KB, 381x187px
>>18773176
Why not see whats on the other side of it?
>>
>>18772894
Tired cleaning it up best I could since then.
>>
>>18773197
nice filename and watermark
>>
>>18773206
>no humor
>>
>>18773206
lol moron
>>
>>18773097
Visual aids to his RP is always better than RP without visual aids.
>>
I was travelling in an old heritage part of Saudi Arabia for business and I saw an old Arab man, there was no one around and it was an open square area, he seemed homeless, one eye completely blind and blue, and was mumbling something. I thought, well he really needs some money so I offered him some Riyals. He took them and said something in Arabic that I can't quite remember, but when I told him that I couldn't understand, he spoke to me in fluent English (without an accent as most Arabs do) "Do not fear the Evil Eyes, fear the creator" and he walked away. I moved on and was walking towards my rented car when I realized what the fuck had just happened, I looked back and there was no sign of him. Still am frightened
>>
File: 1437713443932.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1437713443932.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>18771972
>masters scam artists
>homeless
>>
File: 20140608_183318.jpg (803KB, 1487x2643px) Image search: [Google]
20140608_183318.jpg
803KB, 1487x2643px
Bumping with a pic of something I found under a bridge a while ago. I like to think it was a sort of grass roots / volunteer form of art rather than one person, or maybe some real deal homeless voodoo. Spooky either way. Wish it was still there, it disappeared abruptly one day. Some normie probably decided no fun was allowed
>>
>>18771962
I hope you britts vote Corbyn, he's the only one who will solve this homelessness epidemic.
>>
>>18773533
fuck off Corbyn is hated even within the Labour party itself, thank to his Communist views
He has killed his own party by not even listening to what his constituents want
>>
File: 1 You.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1 You.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18773533
Hahahahahahhaha. You do realise he's only in charge because Milliband allowed anybody who paid £50 to vote? Literally thousands of anti-Labour people signed up to Labour membership just to vote Corbyn in to fuck him over.

>>18773545
Corbyn is a literal Commie. He thinks putting a cap on footballer wages is good. Despite the fact that if you're paying, lets say, Wayne Rooney £15,000,000 a year, he's paying 45% income tax on that. If that's capped, cause Corbyn is a fucking retard dinosaur politician commie, to £500k a year, it goes from £7,000,000 income tax to £70k.

Doesn't he get that the UK makes mad bank on having footballers come here on £150k+ a week? He's retarded. He will destroy this country.

He'll sell Ascension Island, St Helena, Bermuda for a packet of crisps. He'll then give the Falklands to Argentina because "it's too expensive to maintain", forgetting there is billions of dollars worth of oil in the international waters around Falklands...

He is a retard.
>>
>>18773556
dont worry mate he wont get the chance to destroy anything, he'll be ousted out of his own party and Labour will have to do some mad restructuring to appeal to anyones needs
>>
>>18773443
I used to have that same dell monitor
>>
>>18773805
and now somebody is blessed
>>
>>18771962
Write a book: profit
>>
we need more hobo folklore up in this bitch
>>
File: download__3_.jpg (8KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download__3_.jpg
8KB, 188x268px
>>18773832
Needs more hobo
>>
>>18773222
Moran* dumbass
>>
>give a homeless guy a lift
>destination is like 20 minutes away
>halfway he starts talking about being in jail
>pulls out a knife and starts jabbing the air between us
>tells me about this time his bunk mate got stabbed in the neck
>get into a discussion about murder
>drop him off and toss him a couple of bucks
>ask him how much he makes a day doing this and he said around 400, as long as the fucking cops didn't throw away his sign
>watch him hustle people at a fourway in my rear view mirror as I drive home
>>
>>18772047

But the tax deductions...
>>
>>18771980
Gypos usually are part of scam teams that beg for money (sometimes dressed up like muslims)

In the evening they get picked up by the collector gypsie. Same shit in every mayor city. Because of this shit i only support local bums.
>>
>>18772741
Mm. Nope. Naw. Fuck this.

I could live with tallmen and fae folk but tunnelwolves are a bridge too far my dude. It makes me wonder, in a macabre way, what sort of things are lurking just out of sight in my city.

Thanks for sharing your methods for interrogating bums OP, well worth the guaranteed lack of sleep I'm going to get tonight once the existential dread sets in.
>>
>>18771972
>master scam artists
>homeless
Pick one and only one
>>
>>18774373
You've clearly never met gypsies Americafag.
>>
>>18774411
If you are notorious for scamming people you are not a master scam artist
>>
>>18774411
you're not a master scam artist if everybody knows you're a scam artist
>>
>>18772201
anymore stories about these "Tall Men"?
>>
>>18772017
So you saw several tallmen but didn't take a pic of them yet?
>>
>>18774423
>>18774429
What about the banks?
>>
>>18771962
bump for interest. also nice job cataloging the info, homeless people tend to be in a shitty situation here their brains can make them have a bad time
>>
>Interesting thread in a long time
>Gets rp'ed
>Gets bullshited
>Lose faith on this board filled with cancer people

Why am i even sharing this board hoping i could read something interesting one day?
>>
I don't know if it's been said before in the thread, but true homeless people hold sacred urban knowledge, they know the secret hidden paths across cities both underground and above ground, they understand the fourth way, they understand mystical criminology.

Read the first few issues of The Invisibles to understand what I'm talking about, Grant Morrison wasn't making shit up, specifically the character Tom O'Bedlam.
>>
>>18773330
They say that while those with blue eyes are more resistant to the evil eye, they're great at giving it.
>>
>>18775357
*but they're great at giving it.
>>
>>18773330
>Do not fear the Evil Eyes, fear the creator

is this a reference to Gnosticism?
>>
>>18775433
The evil eye is a form of curse, it has references in many cultures.

Dont fear the curse or evil, fear the being cursing or doing evil.
>>
>>18775433
Just typical Islamic thought. Nothing and nobody is worthy of being feared but Allah (officially). I'd assume the old guy spouted it for no real reason.
>>
>>18772933
Giving info and imparting knowledge and moving on seems to be a reoccurring theme with the homeless.

They also really do seem adept at getting around the urban environment, at least the ones still with presence of mind.

>Be younger me in city shopping with various family.
>Waiting on a bench just outside the store everyone is in.
>Suddenly jolly fat man steps out of nowhere, hes slightly dirty and unkempt, clearly homeless or just a step up from.
>Nice guy we chat, big open public space and im a big guy in decent shape im not worried about any BS.
>Points out im Christian matter of factually even though I dont advertise or show it in any way. (I was at the time and went to church on sundays but otherwise was a typical kid, did my fair share of bad things etc.)
>Tells me out of the blue im on the right path in how i feel about a higher power being separate from all these man made systems and churches that have been built up around them.
>Have a really interesting conversation about the nature of faith and how it can be used etc.
>Go to leave and turn around to ask him one more thing
>Hes not on the bench and the mall area is just a big square he would have had to walk 50ft or more to get to a place to get out of sight.
>>
>>18773533
>fuck poor people without homes, amirite?

kys, damned hylic
>>
File: Kornheiser2.jpg (35KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser2.jpg
35KB, 600x873px
You all just gave me an idea for a video game. Something like a conspiracy book with a little Lovecraftian stuff sprinkled in. It's pretty much a life simulator, but a couple days in, you get a scenario like OP's. Then you start noticing and investigating stuff, until it drives you mad.

In fact, I've already been toying with the idea of a post apocalypse Witcher style game in my head for a while. After creatures and monsters from old myths and urban legend suddenly appear in the real world, you have to find and neutralize them. Some you have to just use violence, like giants and trolls and goblins and shit, others are more subliminal, and require some subtly and attention to the game. Like creatures who you will never notice in the game until you start seeing people talking about disappearances, and hobos point them out to you.

Anyways, bump
>>
alot of the homeless people around where I live are skitzo or on hardcore drugs or both. they aren't reliable sources of information. maybe for just a good laugh, but I never actually believe what they say. besides, they're pro at making up bs because they do it to get out of shit with the cops or other hobos.
>>
>be me
>see a hobo
>give him a dollar and try to make small talk
>he stares at my face and says:
>"Don't make a thread on /x/ because RPers are going to ruin it"
>I blink
>he disappeared in the shadows
>>
>>18773832
i'll have to try ops technique tomorrow see if i can get anymore stories
>>
Hello, Sorry i've been a bit busy, also a man's gotta sleep.

Ask me anything you want and shit too.

But yeah Here's another bit of info.

Guys with beards tend to be quite legit. Unless they have bits of stuff in it. Dunno why but that's just how it is from my experience.

Now if you know anything about posh twats you're likely to know about these. Pic Related.

They're from Chelsea, rich area full of general toffery and stupidity, I believe one of the guys from the show is heir to the McVittie (The Biscuit) fortune.

Close to/almost in Chelsea is Victoria bus station, where the Greyhound type buses come in from all over the UK and Europe.
A lot of homeless people make it to London this way.

I had a conversation with a bearded dude about this after my usual Donation.

>There's a Reason other than Police why there aren't many homeless in Chelsea, there are a few but most don't last long.

>"Elaborate"

>Well I came in that way and went to "Glass door" ( Found out later that's a homeless charity there)

>"Got a cup of tea and a sandwich and was sent on my way, Decided i'd break into one of the private courts/gardens there, to sleep, it was summer so warm enough, and no one would bother me smoking weed"

>"There were a few of "us" there when I managed to get in and we spread out so that we wouldn't draw attention"

>In the Morning guys came, not uniformed guys , just guys, I watched them take out the others, They missed me though.
>Were put in a van and driven off. Last I saw of them.

>"Okay that is odd, anyway thanks have a good day m8"

>I think they killed them.

Nigga what?

>" Yeah for the rich to play with (Laughs) God bless ya pal"

>" Bye"

Was a bit fucking weird and I only have that guys say so, seemed like a shoddy tale to me, but the decadence of the Chelsea lot seems to know no bounds so why the fuck not?
>>
>>18776215
Takes a while to get used to doing, worth it, but build up your confidence, you're not going to get good stories or info straight away.
>>
>>18772089
Haha, metro bank?
Also are you a grill
>>
>>18776219
While i'm here again. I'll add a few noteworthy snippets of homeless intel and wisdom. Also because 80% of the useful/fun stuff you will get is stuff like this:

>Avoid going away from Stratford Station than you need to. Oylmpic park is fine but gangs will fuck you up if you go too far in.

>Abandoned places are fine to stay in unless it's marked ( Am yet to find out what this means).

>Make Friends, Make a name for yourself, word will spread and people will know you even if you've never met.

>Pigeons are fine to eat.

>Don't eat the Pigeons.

>Avoid the water reservoirs, too many joggers think you sleeping is a dead body and will call the cops before you can get rid of your hangover.

> Abandoned tube stations are abandoned for a reason .

> Parks are a great place to get arrested.

> North London < South London

> South London > North London

> Be Kind to animals and they will be kind to you.
>>
>>18776234
HSBC you swine.

No am Boi.
>>
>>18776248
Oh damn hsbc have banks everywhere though, fuck Wood Green and its stench of homeless people. Could have gone to muswell hill :^)
>>
This is super fucking interesting, hope it doesn't 404 while I'm sleeping
>>
>>18775934
BRB bout to profit off your idea.

K bye goyfag
>>
File: 1488307673557.jpg (47KB, 447x309px) Image search: [Google]
1488307673557.jpg
47KB, 447x309px
>>18771962
Finally a thread not about tulpas or witchcraft. Thank you OP.
>>
File: 1489157710840.png (86KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
1489157710840.png
86KB, 268x309px
>>18776296
Ok, if you make a good game, then I'll enjoy it, and attempt to make a better game if I follow my dream.
>>
>>18776219
If the homeless weren't in bad health I'd believe it if someone was snatching their organs. They already do it to the blacks killed in Chicago
>>
>>18771962
You know some say that a lot of homeless people are some of the wisest people to ever walk along the earth. Because some of them actually know what life is, and it don't bother them because they know that it's simply made to be lived. Because even if you're a rich guy, a poor one, the president, or the anarchist. It doesn't matter in the end because we all die and money won't stay with you there, only you stay there, and the values you have. You don't see these homeless men a lot in the cities sleeping or begging because they rather spend their lives actually living and not begging for a life.
>>
>>18771983
Finally someone eles rembered bumfights one of the greatest film series ever
>>
>>18776243
Abandoned places are fine to stay in unless it's marked ( Am yet to find out what this means)
Proly means hobo code they have a whole network of symbols with meanings to help or warn other hobos.
>>
>>18774032
Assuming he makes 400/day, works 5 days a week for each of the 52 weeks in the year, that's 104,000. All this talk in this thread of beggars earning so much seems like the beggar giving people a BS figure so they won't be pitied. Does anyone have any real evidence of beggars earning 6 figures? If so, I need to rethink my career choices.
>>
>>18776390
Marked for demolition probably
>>
File: 6rZOCAVe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6rZOCAVe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Homeless people!!
>What do they know??
>Do they know things??
>Lets find out!!
>>
>>18771992
Where I live in the US ("greatest country on earth," my nutsack.) I generally just give food to the homeless. I have heard stories about them becoming indignant and demanding cash, but never in my experience has that happened. One time I saw a dude freezing his ass off under a bridge. I felt horrible, but all I had was a bag of fireballs and smarties. I told him what it was, and he gladly accepted it, saying "it's better than nothing. Thank you brother." Sometimes I will give them cigarettes or a pinch of 'baccy and five or six papers, but only if I don't have anything else. Only very rarely do I ever give them money. Mostly because I have been there myself, I understand that not all homeless people are con artists. I'm really looking forward to trying OP's method, though.
>>
>>18772055
do you think the billion dollar+ cancer charity industry is really trying to cure the stuff that is bringing in their funds? Its already been shown that simple shit like baking soda and marijuana can do more to counteract cancer than chemotherapy (pure radiation)
>>
>>18776471
Chemotherapy and radiation are not the same thing. I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with your sentiment, but before you spout conspiracy theories on the internet, try learning a bit more so you don't make a complete ass of yoursel... oh wait, it's 4chan. Carry on!
>>
>>18773873
That is an Aghori, not a hobo. Look it up, they are really facinating.
>>
File: 800px-Hobo_signs_and_symbols.jpg (59KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Hobo_signs_and_symbols.jpg
59KB, 800x531px
>>18776390
>>
This is really interesting. Please post more stories, Homeless OP.
>>
>>18776676
>judge lives here

Is that literal or mean something else
>>
>>18776729
No idea, sadly.
>>
>>18776243
>>Pigeons are fine to eat.
>>Don't eat the Pigeons.

WHICH IS IT? CAN I EAT DELICIOUS PIGEONS OR CAN I NOT? I'VE EATEN SQUABS BEFORE.
>>
>>18776812
I think they are probably fine. If you can eat squab, you can eat pigeon!
>>
>>18776471
You have no idea what cancer is, do you? This kind of fucking conspiracy theory is fucking insanity.
>>
>>18776828
Yeah, he/she doesn't even know the difference between chemo and radiation, so that should give you a rough idea of who we are dealing with.
>>
>>18772074
Is this bait or are you just that ignorant? They're even playing comercials now for chemo-free treatments where I live. Cancer research has come fucking miles in the past decade.
>>
Can you faggots stop derailing the thread with your literal cancer please?
>>
>>18776835
Cancer research isn't just "loads of money for a cure". It's loads of money that's then spent on trying to cure like 200 different types of cancer, whilst also trying to create a universal vaccine.

The fact is, we now have cancer vaccines for specific types of cancer (cervical) thanks to cancer research.

Sadly it's just DUDE WEED LMAO fags trying to justify the legalisation of a drug. If every government in the world went "we'll legalise weed, but the weed will be government grown and all the THC will be removed", they won't want that. They want the THC. The fact the rest of the chemicals in weed (which they regularly go SEE LOOK IT CURES CANCER MAN!) will still be there.

It's already done as it is with certain drugs (Sativex for example). But that's not what they want. They want to be able to light up a blunt of super high THC content weed that's been selectively grown by drug dealers for decades and stuff their face with junk food.

The original natural plant? That's nowhere near as strong as the human grown strains. Shit like White Witch is way more potent. Yet if they were told they could only smoke the normal original plant, they'd get pissed off at that.

tl;dr, DUDE WEED LMAO supporters claim everything is a conspiracy to keep their 'wonderdrug' down.
>>
>>18776857
>derailing

Bumping, actually. Any homeless shit I could tell you is just the usual "HE'S COMING MAN! HE'S COMING TO TAKE US ALL!" type shit which isn't interesting.
>>
Great thread. Ima try to gather some stuff from parisian hobos.
>>
File: addorgetcursed.jpg (21KB, 238x210px) Image search: [Google]
addorgetcursed.jpg
21KB, 238x210px
>>18773443
It's not a bad idea for a thread.
>>
>>18776828
This is more about money.

It generates much more to come up with costy treatments that 40% work so it's enough to keep people paying for it in hope of being cured than to plainly have a goddamn way to fucking fix it once and for all. Think in term of who's getting all the munies anon.
>>
>>18776860
I'm not sure what that has to do with my post you commented on, I'm totally in agreement with you. For instance, CBD oil has many beneficial uses. And this is coming from a confirmed stoner, mind you. Also,
>bump
>>
>>18776885
I was just saying that weed isn't this god-tier drug that'll cure cancer and the conspiracy on "oh it's more profitable to treat than to cure!" is a load of fucking bollocks as well.

>>18776882
Cancer. Is. Not. That. Simple. There is no 'one cure treats all'. There is over 200 different cancers, all which work differently. Guess what? You can't do certain treatments on certain cancers. It isn't as simple as making a cure that cures all 200 different cancers.

This is just as fucking retarded as going "oh we have a cure to the common cold, it's just drug companies want to keep making money from you!!!!" WHICH COMPLETELY IGNORES HOW VIRUSES WORK.

Gonna stop now.
>>
>>18776867
This thread is not about cancer. Start a new thread if you want to discuss that shit.
And yes, you are bumping, but at the same time you are falling up the thread with completly irrelevant material.
>>
>>18776905
*filling
>>
I kinda like the idea of being 'homeless' or, rather, a wanderer.
It seems the only concerns would be finding sources of fresh water to drink and wash from, finding food, and finding shelter. Warmth would be an issue in the colder months.

What am I not considering?

I very much doubt I'd make myself homeless but I see the option as a great chance to learn about yourself.

/shrug
>>
>>18776443
The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to bring happy isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead.
>>
>>18776933
>clean water
>food
>shelter
>warmth
Those are probably the most important things for your survival, so maybe you should reconsider.
>>
>>18776958
I care anon, who hurt you?
>>
Thinking about making a hobo donation/bribe kit. Probably going to throw in a pack of cigarettes, nonperishable food and some loose change into a pack.
>>
>>18776963
Nothing to worry about thoughtful anon, he's just quoting a line from a show.
>>
>>18776933
Check out this thread >>>/out/965356
>>
Here's a homeless story a Sergeant I once worked with told me
>be hardcore marine infantry Sergeant in the height of the middles eastern wars, multiple combat tours and whatnot killed people that sort of thing
>black belt in a few martial arts and avid weight lifter
>stumbling back to hotel room in San Diego after night partying with some random college girl he picked up
>walk by old homeless man who mumbles something to them which Sergeant didn't quite catch
>"whaaaat the FUCK did you say to me *hiccups* motherfuuuucker!"
>homeless person mumbles something unintelligible and starts shuffling towards them slowly
>"you gonna die now cock sucker!"
>Sergeant does a flying kick and sends the homeless man flying into trashcans and shit
>drunk sorority bitch goes all "my hero! You defended me from that scumbag"
>fucks her all night
>sobers up and calls her a cab
>still has no idea what that homeless guy said, maybe he was asking for cash or something but it was probably not anything threatening
>wonders if he killed him with that kick
>>
>>18777109
ITT: Asshole kicks a homeless man for no reason.
>>
Cool thread but I find OP a bit puzzling
>go around asking hobos for interesting stories/info
>they tell him something interesting
>"oh hehe ok yeah cya mate!"
>runs off
why ask if you're not gonna ask further questions?
>>
File: photostudio_1459759825868.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1459759825868.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Homeless Art
>>
bump, shit is really interesting. Keep posting stories OP
>>
>>18777159
that not only looks very familiar but I get it more than I feel like I should.
>>
>>18777150
People have jobs. The ones who don't are homeless.
You are either an angry bum or a NEET
>>
Bum.
>>
>>18777150
I do often have things to do when I walk around. I will only do it if I have the time. Besides the longer you talk the more you can get into the territory of "let me tell you my life story" Which is not something I particularly like, not usually interesting, that's why I don't ask "Tell me how you became homeless"

The only time I ever did this I came to consider a lady as a friend that I passed most days, when she wasn't there anymore I felt kinda sad. It's genuinely best not to get attached nor to stay for longer than you need. You make an exchange and come away from it with some new or old information. Makes it far more interesting. But if you guys want to stay longer when/if you do it, go for it.
>>
>>18777296
Neither.
>>18777377
Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>18777159
What's a "enimie"? Enemy?
>>
>>18772075
This is incredibly true.
>>
>>18777406
I'd assume so. I don't think there'd be anything else it could mean.
>>
>>18777159
The 'I' in 'is' looks like a sad titty
>>
>>18777159

this accurate description really
>>
>>18772122
>and I give all 3 one fag.

This does not translate well.
>>
>>18772201
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren't go a-hunting
For fear of little men;
Wee folk, good folk,
Trooping all together;
Green jacket, red cap,
And a white owl's feather!
>>
>>18776933

it fucking sucks. makes you feel like an animal and behave like one too when you actually have to worry about your next meal and where you can sleep safe and warm.
>>
>>18777692
And my arse was never the same. Yeah I guess you're right

Sorry for the delays in writing, don't mean to bait but I don't live on here; Here's another.

Homeless trading rings.

As you can imagine some homeless keep doing the things they did before they became homeless, sometimes it's what got them there e.g drugs, but other times it's something more interesting, naturally they find others among them with the same interest.

>Walking to Uni.
>Have a spare 15 mins or so as I made the tube in good time.

>Smoke and generally enjoy a nice day.

>"Spare some change sir?"

> Homeless man: Check, Time to spare: Check, Pound coin: Check, Looks like the right type:Check

> " Here you go, though could you tell me something interesting?"

>"Yeah I can" Pulls out a gameboy colour from his cargo trousers, Flicks it on, "Hold on a sec"

>It's pokemon red

>" I traded a Wheezing with a friend of mine that I drink with " (Guessing also homeless) "take a look"

>Wheezing is called Coughy, Level 101.

>"huh, cool."

>"I know!" Turns off Gameboy, "God bless you"

This is the only Pokemon related story.
Not a long or spoopy one but I am interested in knowing if there's some sort of hobo gaming community.

Pic unrelated
>>
>small town in france, drinking a beer in the streets because i've got not internet
>it's the rhum fest so people are out
>this guy comes by, clean but i'm still suspicious, you never know he could rob me
>ask me for some rolling paper
>i give 4 or 5 cuz i know how it is when you don't have any, it's fucking harsh
>he starts making discussion
>tells me police men are researching for him
>he got out of prison 4 month earlier but rob a supermarket recently, at night but he was caught on camera
>tells me he is a multi addict since he is 14 (now he like 27)
>heroin, coke, mdma speed, meth, what he can find but principaly heroin
>tells me meth is not addictive the first time, but if you do it more you're fucked
>ask him what is the strangest thing he have seen
>he starts telling me about a guy in prison he has heard about
>apparently the guy was discussing with his roommate and out of nowhere took a knife
>put it in the eye, killed him
>took the heart out of his chest
>cook it in his cell
>the guards went by, he was eating it like a normal steak, as calm as possible, with the dead body next to him
>he said he took the strengh of the guy by eating his heart

>at this time my multiaddict hobo have a watermelon and a bottle of mixed rhum in his hands, he tells me he have to get back to his camp
>ask me if i want to come
>nope.tga
>he is not leaving me alone
>there is a casino, never been in one but i know they ask for id
>i tell him i'll spend the rest of the night there
>he is bothered because he can't go there
>finally tells me he'll go

made 20 bucks and called it a day
>>
>>18772046
I do that for free
>>
>>18777885
You do realise he was probably the killer, but it wasn't in his cell. It would have been another hobo. Prisons do regular contraband checks.
>>
>>18772087
I help Greenpeace just to fuck the Chinese and Nipp fish market
>>
>>18776471
dude weed aylmao
>>
File: 1.png (378KB, 839x477px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
378KB, 839x477px
>>18777906
nah apparently the killer was a nigger, in his tradition cannibalism grant you the life force of your ennemy

In france you can cook in your cell (also watch tv, have poster etc 10m2 and you can make pasta while playing gamecube)

pic is a belgium cell a few years back
>>
hallo yuto
>>
>>18772046
Gave a pigeon a doughnut crumb. He threw it back at me and cooed for more. Since then I hate pigeons.
>>
File: meowsskommando.jpg (35KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
meowsskommando.jpg
35KB, 604x401px
Hey OP, or the regular 'hobo story' poster.
Do you have a youtube channel or something? Your stories are rather interesting.
>>
Okay here it goes. Story takes place in Istanbul, right after Gezi protests in 2013, unrest still present:

>we got booted out of the Gezi park so as a form of protesting we occupy other public places
>you can't kick us out of all right?
>wrong
>anyway that's another story
>in one particular setting I'm in, there was a significant crowd in early evening
>by later into the night only three groups are remaining
>one is my circle of friends
>other is a girls only group, mostly students
>other is a guys only group, up to no good
>everyone minds their own business so idc
>this hobo comes up to our group for chat
>he seems cool, don't mind him
>he asks for a beer, I give him one
>he likes me
>there is a church next to where we're sitting (this is a Muslim country)
>hobo tells me he's Jesus Christ and he crosses himself while saying that
>now people don't take this guy seriously but I do
>he warns me that it will get dangerous here and we should leave
>I take his warning seriously
>I tell my friends we need to pack up, while eyeing the no-good gang. They started eyeing us too
>I go over to the girls, tell them they should leave because it's not safe anymore. We wait until the girls leave so they're okay
>Girls nod understandingly, and leave

Now, at this point I distinctively remember that the time started to accelerate because I pay a lot of attention to that. Action time:
>Finally while we start the leave, the gang approaches us, starts chatting
>We're very drunk btw
>Hobo vanished
>One of my friends stay behind to chat them up, to distract them
>Another friend thinks the gang is harassing the dude
>Things start to heat up
>I grab a beer bottle
>All of a sudden, tension drops, and everyone goes onto their own way

Thanks hobo bro, whereever you are.
>>
>>18776902
US government has patents on medicinal chemicals from cannabis to fight cancer. THC can be anti-inflammatory but you're right in that it's not god-tier.

We can refine these substances for medical use like other plants. Weed is also harmful to some people that can't handle it's effects.

Usage form a young age can affect your psychological rewards systems and frontal lobe development.
>>
>>18777850
Ahaha that's amazing
>>
>>18776626
Hell yeah, the Aghori are pretty much the most punk Hindus around.
>>
>>18772100
Source?
>>
great thread, I'll ask homeless some stories tomorrow and post
>>
>>18772089
Morgan Freeman is homeless?
>>
>>18771962
Watch out for the thieves guild. On the upside maybe you'll find a quest.
>>
>>18775934
Cool idea anon
>>
>>18772459
Speaking of him, i actually poopsmoked with him not long ago
>>
>>18774032
>halfway he starts talking about being in jail
>pulls out a knife and starts jabbing the air between us
i lol'd
>>
>>18772043
Contribute to causes in your local community, to organizations that have a physical presense there so that you can actually see what your money is doing. It helps to also volunteer your time at those same organizations so you can be a part of the cause thar you're supporting financially.
>>
>>18779289
Or go out and get drunk.

They kind of like that.
>>
>>18774333
I witnessed this! THESE EVIL TUNNEL WOLVES ARE REAL. PRAISE KEK HE TELLS US THE TRUTH
>>
>>18779154
That wuz you, then!
Good times, man.
<3
>>
>>18773873
I wish he were here to whack me upside the head.
>>
>>18779005
"Me children are starvin!"
>>
never question that love.

don't you never.
>>
apologies /x/ i 've transgressed.
>>
>>18776425
Its anecdotal but here in new zealand I used to work at a convenience store and some of the local beggars would spend 60~100 per day on cigarettes and synthetic drugs. They drank every night. One public holiday I was the only place open to swap their coins for notes and I ran out of notes. These guys are all pulling in roughly 250 p/w in disability benefits. Its not glamourous but they arent poor.
>>
>>18776458
Where I live I give the homeless cans or plastic bottles from my car. I usually give it to the older ladies that don't speak English because they seem like they need it the most. All of them have been more than happy to receive bags full of recyclables, not sure how much money they get for the cans but they are always grateful. I don't think I would give homeless people money anymore unless I really got to know them first. In the last town I lived in I saw an old homeless man with a hospital gown and and old leather jacket walking around a parking lot looking lost, I stopped to ask if he needed help. He said he just got out of the hospital and was looking for a way to find his sons to get home and he has been wondering for a day. I feel bad so I ask him if he has any numbers he can call and that he can use my phone. He says he doesn't remember I feel bad so I give him like 5 bucks to get something to eat and tell him maybe they will come to look for him. I drive down the road and stop to get gas and some snacks, I start feeling bad and decide to go find the old man and give him snacks, it takes me like 5 mins to find him. I pull up next to and call for him, he acts like he has never seen me, starts walking away. He hears me say snacks and walks back towards me. It's dark so I can't really see but I can tell he is holding something he wasn't holding before when I was him 10 mins earlier. When he gets to the car and grabs the bag of snacks I realize he had a Coors tallboy in each hand, he looked embarrassed and walked away pretty fast. I just laughed, that guy got me good.
>>
>>18778095
no way
I did 2 days for having dude weed, before I got bailed out
it was 5 to a tiny room, filth, a shitter, dehydration, starvation, it was god damn ridiculous.
blacks trying to hustle me out of my limited food rations
all for having some weed, still fighting it might have to go back for 4 months
>>
Being homeless is kinda the worst
>>
>>18778486
>other is a guys only group, up to no good

I swear I braced for Bel-Air as soon as I read it.
>>
>>18778486
so you're telling that hobojesus told you it would get dangerous, then nothing happened?
>>
>>18781059
Turkey it's pretty dangerous right now.
>>
>>18780094
well a friend of mine went to prison for 6 month cause he got caught with a table 1/1.5 meter full of weed
when he got out he reported that if you know the right person you smoke as much as you want and you have access to ps2, ngc, and crt monitor.
Other people have been reporting this
>>
>>18781061
oh so he was not saying dangerous in a few minutes, but in the futur?

well that's some dope prediction

why the rest of the story tho
>>
>>18781059
he said shit would get dangerous if we stayed, so I immediately told the group the bail.

Funny thing is up until that point there was no sign of tension, yet when I told the group that we gotta get packing, no one objected or told me that they wanted to stay more.
>>
>>18781059
>>18781079

to elaborate, we dodged it
>>
>>18781078
By future that night bro

We probably would have been there for a couple of more hours
>>
>>18781079
there is many places where group of people who have nothing to do but drink and be annoying meet up.

on the bank of the seine by the louvre, after 2am it's almost certain that there will be tension. And it will occur if you're the only group.
>>
>>18772518
better poisons now available.
my dad had some rats move in to his house recently hen it got cold outside, you could hear them creeping around in the cavities.
he got some new poison and left some out, the rats ate it and found the rest of it in a bag.
they dragged the poison bag off but left other dried foods they had access to.
that shit must taste nice.
>>
File: 1483224918659.jpg (28KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483224918659.jpg
28KB, 225x225px
>tfw you open a thread with an interesting OP and it turns out to be reddit larping with failed greentext
>>
>>18775934
I was thinking in sonething similar, but more like /k/ meets /x/. I guess instead of just shooting every PARANORMAN being, it's better to have some background and atmosphere of the world
>>
>>18781192
>tfw you go into a thread and half a dozen posts are meta whining about the thread rather than on topic shit

Protip. Either contribute to the board or leave it. The reason "waaah /x/ is shit now!" is because the quality content makers left because shitposting lurkers like yourself moaned it was shit instead of trying to make it better.
>>
I only had one strange experience with a homeless person. It's tl;dr, not supernatural, and fairly anticlimactic, but at least it's real and not some role playing shit.

>In my county there are rows of
rafts/night clubs along the river, some a really fancy, some are really shit, some are straight up abandoned ruins
>They usually only work thought the spring and summer, and close down when the weather turns to shit
>This happened a few years back, in October, well pass their season, but the one we went to was still working
>I mostly came along to avoid being rude, so I had a few drinks and left pretty early on
>As I was walking pass all the rafts that were closed for the season, I noticed a light coming from an abandoned one, it was like a small indoor campfire
>I figured it was homeless people, migrants, or junkies and just continued going on my way
>Not even three seconds later I hear splashing, I turn around, and see that a guy has jumped out of a window and into the shallow water, and that he is coming towards me
>I freak out and start to run away, realizing just how much I'm fucking up, there is literally no one else there, river by my left, and a forest-y area by my right
>The guy catches up to me, but he doesn't grab me, instead he is running next to me, as if we are racing
>This goes on for a few minutes more until I stop due to exhaustion, he on the other hand seems perfectly fine
>I look at him, and realize he's barely more then a kid, 15 or 16, I actually wasn't sure if he was a boy or a girl until he spoke
>He was out of breath too, and shaking pretty hard, probably from the cold, asshole was soaking wet, he looks at me straight in the eyes, grins and says "I just wanted to ask you for a smoke."
>I assume he's fucking with me, but my chest is on fire, I can't move yet, and I can't think of anything else to do, so give him a cigar
>I asked him why he jumped into the water
>"Seemed quicker than balancing myself on the plank"
>>
>>18781307
>For some reason, I felt compelled to ask if he was okay, he was wet and cold, and I guess that his age made me feel more sympathetic
>"Don't worry about it, I won't die from cold. I'm the most coldblooded person I know."
>Instead of picking up on a red flag, I go full 'tism on the kid and say "Being coldblooded is actually a detriment in cold weather."
>This makes him laugh, and he asks "How would you know? Are you cold blooded too?"
>I tell him I went to school. I honestly have no idea what was going through my mind, but I kept talking to him, asked him if he's going to school, if his parents know where he is...
>He told me that he doesn't and that he never had parents.
>"You must have had them at some point. They were probably just shit at being parents."
>"No. No, I really haven't. I don't even have a navel, do you want to see?"
>At this point I have regained my composure, decided that the kid isn't a threat, and that he is indeed fucking with me.
>"I'll take your word for it. You should go back by the fire. You'll freeze to death."
>I noticed that he's just holding the unlit cigar I gave him, so I hand him a lighter.
>He smiles, lights the cigar, hands me back my lighter, but doesn't thank me.
>"I already told you. Cold doesn't hurt me. Though I should go back to check up on my fire. What's your name?"
>After I told him my name he says "Nice to meet you Anon. Don't make it a habit of walking around drunk through the dark. Us coldbloods can see vulnerability a mile away." and walks away

The way I see it, he either wanted to rob/hurt me, but changed his mind. Or he was just fucking with me. Either way, it was a strange encounter, and I took his advice to heart.
>>
>>18776729
Literal meaning.
>>
I lived as a homeless person for about three and a half years. (Through my own choice) You think hobos have weird ass stories for non-homeless people, you should try being in their shoes and listening to the shit they don't talk about except with other hobos. Lemme tell y'all a few of the stories I overheard/was told.

>A trio of homeless women told me that a black unmarked van would prowl around the city looking for homeless women by themselves, and whenever they were away from others the van would swoop in, a group of men would jump out, snatch the lady, then speed off
>An older Indian (not the dot kind) told me that the bad spirits of the land had evolved to hunt in the cities of man, and targeted those too sick or too high/drunk to get away, and that those caught had something changed in them
>A guy missing his right arm and eye with some wicked scars warned me against going into old steel mills because the 'iron eaters' would try to catch you if they lived there
>A hobo camp once told me that the homeless kids would be stalked by someone or something if they went off on their own, and if it caught them they wouldn't be seen again
One more
>"Don't sleep near the cemetery, the Houngan(?) will come and steal your soul"
>>
Urban dwelling, wolf - like creatures of above average intelligence? Sorry, but some of us are old enough to remember "Wolfen".
>>
>>18781532
Jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
>>18781901
There's more, but I'm too fucking tired from work to tell them
>>
I've got one.

> be me and my friends, age approx15
>We hang out in our hood in Northern europe
>Have some local hobos who we know by name
>One was a soviet rockstar once whose name was Alexander, or Sanya as we called him
>He was a funny old man and told us several stories
>He once told that we all shouldn't listen to people who only think about money, and we AT ALL COSTS should not be friends with the family that has a white Mercedes.
>We knew that there was a wealthy guy with a white mercedes and he had a son of our age, but he was different social status and we didn't talk
>We found Sanya burned alive in a dumpster 2 weeks later, full coal. We knew it was him by his signature Soviet army boots and silver ring with the letters SK on it.

Creeps me out. 8 years passed.
>>
>>18773443
a weird way to worship thor...
>>
>>18774594
they look apparently like tall dudes in trenchcoats, what do you expect?
>>
>>18775532
>Go to leave and turn around to ask him one more thing
What were you going to ask him?
>>
File: 1485154515808.jpg (148KB, 1100x863px) Image search: [Google]
1485154515808.jpg
148KB, 1100x863px
I've a glut of stories from my time being homeless on multiple occasions. Just want to make sure I should bother.
>>
>>18772201
small men mocking tall men yeah right! its the other way around! i should know im 5'6!
>>
>>18782790
Post 'em. This is the best thread I've seen on /x/ in a long time. Like... years and years long time. Get to it (unless you're an RP faggot)!
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 199x254px
>>18782790
Fuck you and your haunted pictures
>>
>>18782814

Not an RP Faggot, I promise. Though I write in my spare time, this isn't creative writing. Just the events as they happened.

When I was 18, I was kicked out of military school for keeping and conditioning weapons in our barracks. And some other reasons, but those are not interesting in the grand scope of the stories. My Dad disowned me, I got my G.E.D., and just started travelling. I went to Pittsburgh, and a few kinda weird things went on there.

In Pittsburgh, I got into a taxi with a shit driver that knew none of the locales I needed to visit before going to stay with a friend. The guy talked about weird shit for well over an hour while he went listlessly in circles looking for the street.

"You need to be more safety, boy. Have a bad time get robbed and batten in the fucking street." (Guy's English wasn't all that solid, this is as I remember him saying it)

"Yeah?"

He stopped talking and we went by a buzzing streetlight with at least a dozen barely visible people under it, and he looks at them like his pants just filled with shit. Two seconds later, one's at the front passenger door screaming "Open the door nigga!" and the guy blazed out of there with some length of metal like a pipe wedged in the fucking door handle. Weird night.

Moar?
>>
File: alk.png (22KB, 79x100px) Image search: [Google]
alk.png
22KB, 79x100px
In Lyon, France, a few years back there used to be a 40-something (hard to tell really, she was pretty beat up) homeless woman that would roam the riverside and write the words "CHILD KENNEDY" in the sand and the gravel everywhere she went
We tried talking to her but she didn't ever answer
Wasn't mute cause we heard her grumbling and talking to birds, but she just didn't seem to want to talk to people
I don't know what was her deal but it still intrigues me
afaik she mostly stuc to the river and one day just disappeared
also a friend of mine told us he saw her eating a raw pigeon with feathers and all, but he was also a known bullshitter, so I don't know about that
>>
>>18782831

Later, I suddenly get tossed on the street and spend a great deal of time reading in the library and conning money by tugging on heartstrings with my big green eyes and teary sniffles, being lost in the bus station and without a return ticket, etc. I look much younger than I am, I probably looked 14 at the oldest. Big advantage. That night, being betrayed by the friend and having to crash in primarily abandoned places, I was distracted and didn't realise a crackhead or needle freak in withdrawal went into a place I was sleeping and sat staring at me for I don't know how long. He asked if I had dope, I said no, and he just left with no fanfare. It was disturbing. I still carry a knife, a collapsing baton and a trick torch lighter for defence as this is only one of many encounters.
>>
>>18782842

To be fair, both times I didn't get hurt. Not exactly exciting, but they were both disturbing in distinct ways.
>>
>>18782831
Continue at will anon
>>
>>18782875

Thank you, and sorry if they get boring.

Soon after that, I worked at a popular theme park called Cedar Point in Ohio. I was fired due to being part of the late hires, but while living in a shelter then eventually sleeping on a couch in the woods, I met the woman that months later became my wife. We drank, we smoked, we experimented and we rented hotel rooms specifically to fuck one another non-stop for days on end. It was a big blur, and it went downhill in the end, but I loved her a great deal and still do in some ways. Will be right back, want a cigarette.
>>
Only got time to post this then I need to goto bed
>Northerner visiting London to see parliament and some other tourist places with college
>First time on the tube/underground
>See homeless German man holding a sign about the world ending
>Later see him on the tube and he starts the conversation asking me if i know the worlds going to end
>Smile at him and ask how it's going to end
>Tells me that in either 2017-2018 the apocalypse is going to begin and it's going to rain fire
>Ask him how he knows this
>"It's in the bible"
>All of a sudden makes intense eye contact with me and starts backing off
>"You scare me" he says looking petrified (I was about 10 stone at the time at 6ft so I wasn't intimidating)
>"You're the devil"
>Freaks the fuck out and gets off the tube at the next stop
>As he gets off he just stands at the station staring at me, still looking horrified
>>
>>18782879

Okay, back. Old habits die hard. I am really worn out and high, but I can try to dredge up a few more things in other locales. NYC had some weird shit.
>>
>>18783052
Pretty sure I'm not the only one lurking my man
>>
>>18782833
she might have been told she was the child of a kennedy
considering the number of kennedy in this world it would not be a shock

>>18783022
typical schyzophrenia
when was it? if it was a few years ago i would give him so credit
>>
>>18783052
go on anon
>>
>>18776471
Cocaine + baking soda = crack cocaine
Weed + baking soda = cure for cancer

Who would've thought..?
>>
>>18782851
They were still interesting to read. Thanks anon
>>
>>18772603
I used to live up in Burlington and I know the park you are talking about lol, it was a nice city except for all the college kids. very artsy place. Lots of homeless there too around church street.
>>
>>18783052
Interested to hear any weird shit you have about Pittsburgh, if theres anything more. How long ago was this? Its where I live, and where I took the pic of >>18773443 It was under the bridge that runs from Oakland to Schenley, the Charles Anderson I guess
>>
>>18776471
Hey I know for a fact Chemo works. NOT WELL, but My mother is still alive after getting cancer twice. She did tell me however it hurts so bad, she wont do it again. So If she gets cancer again we are going to be beach bums for awhile, and enjoy life.
>>
>>18775934
Mor: Utopia. Russian game, I havent played it and only vaguely know what it's about, but sounds like your idea a lot.
>>
File: tumblr_nskner5ieS1r6yk7vo1_400.jpg (17KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskner5ieS1r6yk7vo1_400.jpg
17KB, 400x324px
There is a popular homeless man here in Los Angeles that stays in front of a gas station that walks back and forth all day. There is another one that sits at a bus stop for hours on end every day rocking back and forth. Nothing really interesting about them. When I go down Watts and Skid Row it's just depressing what you see/hear.
>>
>>18782570
probably he got burned for shittalking russian mafia member
>>
>>18783022
Hello, Damien
>>
>>18771972
This.

Was talking to this homeless guy and he seemed pretty intelligent, then got into a discussion about ancient rome.

He tried bullshitting me but I know a decent bit about Rome and their politics.

At which point he tried bumbing money off me and then asked me "If you knew something bad was going to happen, would you want to know?" at which point I ended the conversation.

Crazy, manipulative people.
>>
>>18780027
>I usually give it to the older ladies that don't speak English because they seem like they need it the most.

why you support organized crime
>>
>>18784342
It's just food...
>>
>>18772017
Fucking tall men I swear. Always with that fake looking mustache and always reminding everyone that they are over 21 years of age. Creepy stuff, I've always been too afraid to ask what their purpose is. Aliens? A new species of primate living among us? We may never know...
>>
I live in Philly and every single homeless person is basically a liar. The real hobos sleep all day and stay up all night. The frauds panhandle on ever damn corner so they can buy dope
>>
Hello everyone, sorry for not being on the thread long, I really appreciate the interest.

I have like 8 weeks left before I am done with my degree so shit's hella stressy atm.

>>18778481
Not my bag sorry.

Going to dump some more stories though.

>Walking about near my home, food shopping etc.
>Dodge the gypsies that have poured into the area recently
( Something to do with them coming in before brexit but there's a lot more, They fight each other over begging areas)

>See man that looks like he's a refugee type of NPC from Fallout, Ragged brown and white clothes, plastic bags stuffed in his trousers, tools of some sort.
>Looks like a fun guy, he's also not begging, he's walking to where he wants to go.
> Decide to follow for a bit, he's waiting at the traffic lights and I join him to cross the road.

>"You alright there mate?"

>"Oh yee boi where ya goin?"

>Following you m8 (No) "I'm shopping some bits for dinner"

>"I've got my Tea sorted already (laughs)"

>"Oh yeah whatcha having"

>"Beans and salt, Maybe a man if he comes by"

>Wat?

>"Depends what he brings me "

>Crosses the road before the almighty greenman shows his face.

>Cars don't even care, strange NPC man goes into the Coffee shop.

>I go home
>>
>>18784737

More Homeless Wisdoms.

> "No one will look for you if you tell people you're going on holiday."

> " Don't sell the Big issue, you alienate yourself from others"

> McDonalds throws out bad quality food, don't eat it.

>Don't sleep on bridges, sleep under them.

>Don't beg on bridges you'll end up under them.

>Scrap metal is best left to gypsies, don't fuck with their business.

>Man with a traffic cone as a megaphone: "THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS, we're all fucked"
Gave him a cigarette for that.

>Don't buy drugs if you can make them.
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>18784755
>>
Incredible thread OP
>>
>>18784755
the burger thrown away by mcdonald does not taste good 1h after but it's still food
>>
>>18784755
Mcdonalds serves low quality food, what's your point?
>>
>>18771962
I live in Joliet, which for those who don't know is about an hour from Chicago. Has a population of about 150,000 so there are homeless people in the busier areas. I frequent a bar in a busy area. One time I was outside having a smoke and there was a homeless guy sitting outside. He looked like he was sleeping when suddenly he jumps up, runs at me, and says "You shot Tupac! You shot Tupac!" Then the fucker ran away.
>>
>>18785061
Maybe he means Tupac Amaru.
>>
File: 1478761786688.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478761786688.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>18785061
4 fried chickens n a coke
>>
>>18775934
it's called Bloodborne
>>
>>18785079
The daytime bartender is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen by the way.
>>
>>18776243

This is so made up. You've never actually been homeless
>>
>>18785040
Not my point, some dude's point
>>18785061
Did you shoot Pac?
>>18785277
The name is confusing, No i've never been homeless, I haven't claimed to be. I talk to homeless people as a hobby for bizarre ramblings and general information that might otherwise have escaped my notice. You learn a lot about a place by the types of homeless you meet.

Stories are incoming, give me time plx
>>
>>18771980
>First of all, Avoid Gypsies
This
But not for any supernatural reason, gypsies are just fucking abhorrent people. There's a good reason everyone in Europe hates them.
>>
>>18785385
>There's a good reason everyone in Europe hates them.

My mum's a Teaching Assistant in a Primary school, and from the Stories I've heard, Gypsies cause more problems than they're worth.

Worst part is I apparently have some Gypsy blood in me somewhere down the line. Fucking kill me lads.
>>
>>18778486

>Thanks hobo bro

Missed opportunity to type...

>hoBRO
>>
>>18784755
>Don't sell the Big issue
what does that even mean?
>>
>>18782802
5'6? Jeez shorty, you got it bad.

Nah, I'm barely 5'7, but the only thing I have to deal with is still feeling like a kid when surrounded by other taller people my age. :/
>>
>>18785441
It's like a "Get into work" type of thing for homeless where they buy a homeless magazine and sell it for 2.50 per copy, good idea, piss poor execution.
>>
>>18773556

footballer's should be paid anything, fuck them any any 'britsh' who hero worship fucking niggers
>>
My dad has been homeless for most of my life and hes never told me anything supernatural. But he's got plenty of stories about fucked up people. He's one of those smart bums that reads and doesn't really panhandle and what not.
>>
I once saw a homeless guy in a pink night gown while i was waiting for the bus, but never talked to one.
>>
>>18775934
Seems like supernatural to me
>>
>>18785441

It's a magazine that pays homeless people to advertise in the street. It's sort of a charity. They take a section of the cut and give the rest to the advertiser.

It's fucking useless though. We have a guy that sells big issues in our town, and I've never in 20 years of living here ever see anyone buy A Single Issue.
>>
>>18772112
>>18772087
>>18772096
lol commenting days later but felt it was justified in order to say fuck the salvation army, don't donate to them either.
https://libcom.org/library/starvation-army-twelve-reasons-reject-salvation-army
>>
>>18784235
I knew one lady like that too. She used to always be at the train station, always pacing back and forth inbetween two markings in the pavement while constantly mumbling to herself. Occasionally she would flip out and curse at somebody.
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (194KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
194KB, 640x633px
>>18773443
Oh wow this is funny, that yellow scrap of paper on the bottom left is a painting study I left there while it was up. Didnt expect to see this here.
>>
>>18775934
Check out THE SECRET WORLD by Funcom.
>>
>>18785446
Tell me about it. I'm 5'4".

/fit/ thinks I'm a grill sometimes.
>>
>>18772100
this is 100% true and i've witnessed it

first time was when i parked in this alleyway downtown and got out of my car.
A black woman in a fucking porsche suv parks on the other side of the alleyway without noticing me.
She gets out and starts tugging on her clothes. I'm like wtf but then she pulls a cardboard beggers sign out of her coat and walks onto the street to beg. Couldn't fucking believe it.

Second time, I noticed a begger standing on a road island in the same spot every day on my route to work.
Eventually, I realize that it's not the same man, but it's the same sign.
I see the fuckers walk into an alley and start discussing how much they picked up and the one guy hands the other guy his sign and he goes out like it's his shift.

third time i was walking through this massive park that my city is built around late at night. It goes through basically half of the city and under lots of overpasses.
I see a bunch of people talking and grouped up under an overpass and get spooked so i wait away for a while. Then they start changing their clothes. Start thinking it's some crazy shit but it's just a bunch of "homeless" people meeting up, splitting money and changing back into their clothes. I watch from around the bend and they fucking pack their shit up and walk to a group of cars in a lot in the park and drive away.
>>
I once talked with a juggling homeless man, and he ended up mentioning some books and conspiracional theories (the exact details of which I've since forgotten) and the locations of several secret shamanic encounters in my region.

I have a lot of shit written in a piece of paper that I've kept since, do you guys want to see it? Maybe you can decifer some of it. He wrote some information out of some pretty old and beaten up books, that had authors I have never seen mentioned before.
>>
>>18786460
Well obviously we want to see it.
>>
>>18786524

How do I upload a camera pic from my phone to 4chan? It says it's too big apparently, and I can't be bothered to upload it to PC and lower res
>>
>>18786596
Go to picresize.com and shrink it a little.
>>
>>18786610

First side
>>
File: rsz_img_20170318_011344.jpg (432KB, 1560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170318_011344.jpg
432KB, 1560x2080px
>>18786623

Fck me another try
>>
File: rsz_img_20170318_010854.jpg (395KB, 1560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170318_010854.jpg
395KB, 1560x2080px
>>18786630

Other side
>>
>>18786630
>>18786642

I can't make out a lot of that handwriting, see you can figure it out. I haven't managed to find much information on this Pierre Ivanoff guy he cites (it was the name of the book he was reading and excitedly trying to explain to me at the time), other than that he was an early mayan investigator? Never could find any book of his on the internet.
>>
>>18786642

>Near Taramundi, in TEIXOIS , they have "water motors". Make light for free an a monthly money winning. They live (leave?) in holidays.
>>
>>18775308
Time for another real stories only thread
>>
>>18772017
Like the aliens in "the arrival" with charlie sheen?
>>
>>18772038
They're probably just drunk.
>>
>>18786642
theres something in spanish . the thing that starts in the second line says ''in the country of the mayas''. the last anotation of the back talks about Galicia ( northwest spain, lots of woods'' and talks abut the Ortigueira celtic festival.
hope I helped.
>>
>>18771980
>unintelligible babble
Can confirm.
They st things like hello please money please
>>
>>18776860
I'd be happy as shit if I could get ditch weed for free from the state, that'd be better then dealing with the ptsd when I run out of good stuff.
>>
Im an ex-homeless /x/-phile so I find this thread interesting. Ask me anything and please remake when it dies since its at bump limit. At the bar right now but will be back soon.
>>
>>18774333
>Tunnelwolves rule!
>>
>>18787932
What is the strangest thing you've ever seen and tell me about your most paranormal experience on the street.

Also can someone screenshot the thread?
>>
>>18788569
On it.
>>
>>18788777
Screencapped the entire thread because I'm too lazy to skim through and only grab the interesting bits
>>
>>18786271
Holy shit what a coincidence. You know the story behind it? Hope youre feeling blessed
>>
>>18788901
maybe if I have time I'll put op's post together in one image, but I'm also really lazy
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.