[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon told me that I should make a thread so here goes nothing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1249289.jpg (122KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
1249289.jpg
122KB, 600x684px
Anon told me that I should make a thread so here goes nothing,
It's about my gf's junkie twin brother giving her nothing but distress because of his condition, calling her almost daily when he's super fuck'd up asking for money or telling what he's on or how he is going to off himself or just crying about his miserable life in general and trying to make her feel bad and guilty about that she's not there with him, shit like that.
Can't I just put Buer on his ass to get him clean but without getting him or anyone killed nor hurt?
I'v never practiced goetia because there has been no valid reason or real demand for as I think that using magic for purely selfish reasons or goals that are attainable without it just dont seem kosher to me.
But with this it seems possible that there might be no other way around than than dying or supernatural to get him of from junk and stop giving mah gurl shit she dont deserve.
Thoughts?
>>
This is a terrible terrible idea
>>
>>18771429

And I have no use for this information if you aren't giving any reasons why is that. Yes, I too think it might be which why im asking.
>>
*which is

excuse my engrish
>>
>I should just summon a demon to fix the problems!

The junk's a personal battle. I know it's gruesome to watch, but you and your gf have to just let him rot and suffer. He might die. But there's no other way out: he already has demons, and he needs to fight them himself. Don't send more upon him.
>>
>>18771408
does goetia actually works?
>>
>>18772192
Consider the significance of the ritual in our cultural circle and then think about what do the demons represent. The answers will come sooner or later.
>>
>>18771408
It's not a condition. He's a fucking addict. Take it from a junkie who's been habit free for almost two decades. Even now, I still have cravings. He needs to hit bottom. But sympathy is not what's needed. She'll kill him with money. That's a guarantee.
>>
>>18772202
So they're just symbols is that what thou art sayeth?
>>
>>18771408
Try the silva mind control method much easier safer and works
>>
>>18772218

nobodys born addict (except crack babies but thats different)

addictions are symptons, cravings for fucking up your conciousness dont develope in healthy mind and our societys and lifestyles are sick af but the sick has become normal. its no excuse for anything but its a condition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.