[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one find peace? I ask becuase I have had it pretty rough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

How does one find peace?
I ask becuase I have had it pretty rough and before you ask I don't want to elaborate.
By peace I mean peace of mind, knowing that you are safe and that nothing will change that.
Are there any spells that will give me peace? I'm sure one of you amazing Anons can help.
>>
>>18770730
Cyka Blyat!

I just put an awesome spell on you to ease the mind. Youre welcome anon
>>
>>18770744
That actually made me smile.
I guess I should head off to /adv/ eh?
>>
>>18770730
the impermanence of life, the impermanence of death. Of joy, and of pains. know that you too are and are not, real/unreal, eternal/tempotary, learn these things; descend and forget. I am at peace

-a stupid old shaman who browses the internet
>>
>>18770730
You need to find God
>>
Lose your self concern.

How? Intend it.
>>
>>18770730

Buddhism says to let go of desire.

basically, you ain't gonna get no peace so just give up
>>
I need to be found. I am peace. Believe in my message and I will set humanity free.
>>
>>18771090
There you are you BASTARD!!

finally gotchyu. welp, i can die happy now..
>>
>>18771127
Opposite of dying my friend. The wave of love about to rescue the universe is going to be amazing.
>>
>>18771090

Matthew 24:23

At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it.
>>
>>18771150
not op but the reply. the noble smallmen lit the candles, and soon the forest will blaze with bloom. i've been listening from early, that this generation's 1 in 100,000 wake softly.
>>
>>18770730
>>18771090
Peace cannot be found outside of oneself
>>
>>18770730
selling drugs and been in jail its not that bad, killing a man does damage to your soul, but even then you can find peace, but the best way to find peace, is to stop looking, and helping others around you
>>
>>18771184
Doesn't ring true for me.

>>18771168
Fire is anger, think water, life.

And a hard raaains a-gonna faa-aa-al
>>
>>18771195
Fire kills parasites. What outside of yourself brings you peace?
>>
>>18771195
fire is the holy-water of my fathers; forgive my culture. reconverging are our paths though they still are distinct
>>
peace, >>18771209. For what remains separated from >>18771195 is upon itself, we are at strange and curious times of discovery. his may be delayed, but dont rush the realization
>>
>>18771209
>>18771225
That's true but it must be channeled as heat is valuable and volatile, easy to misuse. You misunderstood the line you loved so, the fire has been burning and I have come to bring the rain.
>>
>>18770730
Read Plato's documenting of Socrates's death. It should be the last of his 5 dialogues.
Or take a walk at 2 am around your neighborhood. Look up at the stars, they're quite comforting.
>>
>>18771246
>>18771245
We'll see
>>
>>18770730
Its not as mystical and complex as many try to make it out to be.

Smoke some weed; couple beers then get your brains fukt out by a big titted black hooker. You'll sleep good.
>>
>>18771246
very well, then do cool what you must; flow steadily and nurture. mix with ash and be a better soil for our children.

>>18771278
you are strong and trust well. we'll all see eachother sooner than you think. i do surely see the stations chatter on
>>
>>18771278
No, you'll see what I see, the truth.

Trust me I love heat and fire and feeling in control but you just disrespect its power when you play with it like a toy and so you have no right. You cannot just set fire to forests because you have the power to or you lose the thing that originally gave you the power.
>>
>>18771314
My heart is pale and cold from the rain. It harbors insects and parasites from the misuse. And now you think you'd doing me a favor by extinguishing my only torch?
>>
>>18771300
Yes we will see each other soon, I'm done with these walls
>>
>>18771327
I would never take any thing you needed for survival or love. The sun is going to shine through the clouds, warm the air and make the bugs scurry away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUcHKQ4G1vo
>>
>>18771355
Thanks. I guess the rain is good for putting the big guys to sleep.
>>
>>18771365
Waters of life my friend. Earth has been burned and scorched enough over fire.
>>
Ignore bible thumpers and become a snake, christians have lots of imagery of dragons and snakes whom they claim are sources of evil, not true though. See, when you truly are invited as a gnostic, you'll experiment a temporary physical change, your pupils will look like those of a reptile, I think it means that you are accepted, so become a gnostic and seek this sign, beware, there are many lies in gnosticism placed by the people of the demiurge.
>>
>>18771516
I mean you must realize how obvious it is now right?
>>
Knowing that everything is proceeding according to Gods will and your own place is in that. You have no agency. Play your part, do what you were meant to do on this Earth and be rewarded when you die
>>
Train yourself to be mad happy when encountering things that made you sad.
It really is a computer of sorts.
>>
>>18771575
Wrong. TRUSTING that God himself who you know is doing his part IS your agency. Agency to achieve happiness and love and be the best you can be.
>>
>>18771585
And if you can't do those things then you clearly don't know the god who is doing his part and rewarding you. What part is he doing and what's he rewarding?
>>
>>18770730
Well, for me finding peace was about learning to be ok with change. My life is a chaotic mess, but I stay as straight sailibg as i can. If i just do the best i can do, then it doesnt really matter where i end up.
>>
>>18771591
Your life is a mess because of the change you thought you ever needed to justify, the sadness you thought was for any reason.

It shouldn't matter where you end up because you're always doing your best and having fun, not the other way around.
>>
>>18771599
Idk man, over time i realized that the stress and pain was making me a better person, so i embraced it. Once i accepted the chaos into my life, it became something that i could rely on. I'm really happy now, and thats because i choose how i suffer now.

I dont get what you are trying to start with me, i found peace my man, why are you trying to pull me down?
>>
>>18770730
http://www.taoistic.com/taoteching-laotzu/
Not as a foundation for your quest for peace but one of the wisest books you can find. You dont need 600 pages of Christian metaphors to understand life
>>
>>18771659
Because you know your life is a chaotic mess. How happy are you really in numbing yourself to pain that should not be in the first place?

I'm not trying to pull you down I'm trying to pick you back up. I only pull down things serving to chaos and manipulation against humankind.
>>
>>18771671
Im not numbing myself to pain, im enjoying the pain. Its like working out, yea it hurts but it makes you grow, and im growing alot. Chaos is important. People fear it because they fear change, but chaos is what creates. Im slowly watching myself turn into the person ive always wanted to be, and its all because of adversity. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
>>
>>18770730
Seek pleasure more than you seek to avoid pain. Contemplate this, this is a powerfull technology, and some man go through hard trials just to hear this sentence. Good luck and may chaos be with you.
>>
>>18770730
I'm assuming that you keep your external life as uneventful as possible, right? Avoiding confrontations, avoiding danger, avoiding risks, opting for the safe path you've been down before even though it makes you miserable? This is the source of an uneasy mind. You cannot escape turmoil, you can only internalise it. It is far worse on the inside than on the outside. You should seek pain. Seek hardship. Seek moments where you do not know how you will go on but know that you must. Don't seek these things directly, simply take the paths you would rather take where you imagine such things abound. You might find your reward in that you don't face hardship as a result of this, but you should go on with the hope that you do. That is how you will find your peace of mind.
>>
one does not find peace, one makes it
>>
>>18771671
What is your life if not a chaotic mess? Anon isn't numbing himself to pain, he is growing stronger than that which hurts him.
>>
File: Krishna.jpg (35KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna.jpg
35KB, 544x408px
Surrender to Krsna and all your distress will be alleviated.
>>
>>18773774
this
>>
>>18773765
This is what I mean. I don't even know what this means. I'm just an 18 year old kid. Groundhogs day and the matrix are movies
>>
File: 1462359907032.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1462359907032.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>18773774
He looks like a fgt, desu
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.