[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just heard about this guy for the first time on one of Joe Rogan's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170313-221353.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-221353.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Just heard about this guy for the first time on one of Joe Rogan's podcasts on YouTube. I'm getting ready now to watch his Sirius Disclosure documentary. The comments on the podcast were almost exclusively saying that he's a con and full of shit, but he seemed pretty believable to me. Haven't done any research yet though so I can't draw my own conclusions as of now.

Is he groundbreaking or just a hack?
>>
IIRC, the doc is lame.
>>
File: class_medicred[1].png (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
class_medicred[1].png
48KB, 256x256px
he looks like pic related
>>
>>18770248
I saw that documentary. It's a lot of fun.

Though they never really dissect that small banana alien. Tiny Nolan is my boy though.
>>
>>18770248
>he's a con and full of shit

That's what I thought of him as well.
>>
File: rogan.png (430KB, 686x388px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.png
430KB, 686x388px
>>18770248

A lot of people online give him shit, and say things like he's a con artist or just in it for the money. What I think is important to keep in mind is that this guy walked away from a job in the mid six figures range to pursue ET disclosure full time.

Are his excursions to the desert at night to look for UFOs overpriced? Maybe--he claims they've had a sighting pretty much every time they've gone out.

He does seem to have a ego for someone who meditates all the time, but it's very understandable if even half of the mind boggling stuff he says is true. He seems to be pretty level headed, and really deep in some pretty clandestine stuff including ETs, ET craft, black budge projects, zero point energy etc.

On a final note, whether you like the man or not, he did help compile a very large archive of witness testimony from very credible seeming former military personnel, contracts, pilots, radar systems operators etc.

You can check that out on his youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc
>>
>>18770248
He is a clone. He has no soul, but he thinks he does.

Most of the people involved with the disclosure project are liars. Mostly they lie because they are old and bored and want to feel important again.

He has never encountered anything ET in his entire life.
>>
File: img_1.jpg (155KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
img_1.jpg
155KB, 600x808px
>>18770589
>>18770248
Why do you think he's a con?

I think he's genuine, and had so much contact with reptillians he's become almost reptillian himself:
>>18772972
>>18770763
>>
>>18772980
From my personal experience I found it very boring and that little alien seems alil dubious.
Though that's my own opinion. I'm pretty much over UFO's cause most of the big guys have been proven hacks and everyone seems to be bullshiting. Like you can kinda see it in there face, the way they talk and how their stories tend to be far too outlandish.
They've ruined it for me. But if your still fascinated with UFOs you'll enjoy abit of his stuff as its alil more original then others
>>
File: greermoney.jpg (54KB, 495x373px) Image search: [Google]
greermoney.jpg
54KB, 495x373px
>>
>>18772980
>>18773751

Identical.
>>
>>18770248
Greer is a fake, bro.

The people he leads are true, but he's a fake.
>>
File: 1489402161055.jpg (114KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489402161055.jpg
114KB, 500x333px
>>18773003
Turned it off when half the doc was about little fucking alien

They had a lot better info they could have put out

I suppose they wanted to go with the tangible though
>>
>>18774589
That's "alien" could honestly be any terrestrial though. Did they even DNA test?
>>
Dude talks about all of his "government connections" that he never substantiates. Just some fluff imo but who knows?
>>
>>18770763
Citation needed on the six figure job plz.
>>
>>18777375
>open google
>type keywords
>gets answer

Stop trying to feel like you're participating in thread by being a lazy nigger.
>>
>>18770248
Don't waste your time. If you are interested in the concept of what alien life could possibly be (aka fantasy) then he's your guy. Note that I said concept, which means that most of what he says could easily be written off as sci-fi. He's either delusional or paid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.