[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this is the FIRST innawoods Horror movie iv seen, It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: alchemist-cookbook-633x356.jpg (167KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
alchemist-cookbook-633x356.jpg
167KB, 633x356px
I think this is the FIRST innawoods Horror movie iv seen, Its actually pretty good if you havent seen it id say check it out, its /x/ tier.... i noticed that the foot steps of the 'devil' sounds like hooves in this movie thats one thing to look for
Heres a link to the movie
https://solarmovie.sc/movie/the-alchemist-cookbook-16978.html
Also why are there not many INNAWOODS movies related to horror, there is hardly any

I saw a trailer to an upcomming horror film called Devil in the Dark, about a hunter innawoods. maybe horror will go in this direction

If there are innawoods movies outthere please post them in this threat because im not aware of many

Inb4 blair witch. i dont like lost footage film
>>
the village (2004) was innawoods. had a shit ending tho. dont watch the ending and you will walk away with an enjoyable experience
>>
theres a lot of Norwegian horror movies that are innawoods. can remember any off the top of my head but its a common theme for them
>>
The Witch
>>
File: woodsman.gif (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
woodsman.gif
2MB, 640x640px
>>
when you say "innawoods" are you just talking about movies that play with a fear of the forest
>>
>>18770190
Ummm....The Blair Witch Project?
>>
>>18770644
You don't like literally the only interesting thing about that movie? Okay
>>
>>18770659
vvitch*
>>
YellowBrickRoad is pretty great until the very, very end. my advice would be to turn it off before the final sequence.

i can't remember but i don't think it was found footage. i guess if it is you'll just have to not enjoy it.

also i vaguely remember an odd Finnish horror movie called Sauna which i think was in the woods.
>>
>>18770190
WE WUZ SPOOKIE N SHEEIT
>>
The Interior was innawoods and kinda spoopy
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4839476/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.