[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just going to do this as a service to the people wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: soft red.png (8KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soft red.png
8KB, 1920x1080px
I'm just going to do this as a service to the people who will benefit from these wrtings.

Go to rael.org/message and go to the bottom of the page and there is a link, if you click the link, you can download a pdf and these books that have been put together give the story of the holy bible from the perspective of the people who apparently created human kind.
Revealing how the people of that time perceived what the Elohim showed to them.
Which usually resulted in it being very "for there, art upon the, a beast of many fangs" styled wrtings in reference to jet's that would be created in the future.
The light being good refers to the light of the sun in regards to potentially harmful radiation when observing the earth for it's suitability for allowing a balance of life to grow.

The nymber of the beast: 666 - apparently refers to the number of generations until the time of the apocalypse or the age of aquarius which began in 1945 immideately after U.S> military forces dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima.
It is pointed to that the use and testing of nuclear weapons is harmful to humanity (who could've guessed?) and are almost significant and especially in our downfall.

I do this occasionally because I've been trying hard for a long time searching within myself for answers and as many of you know: as you seek, you find and I just happened to stumble across this, surprisingly from a Tom Green episode and out of the blue, decided to look into this organization he pranked members of by making a mockery of aliens making contact with humans and these books struck a chord and resonated nicely with things I've been feeling and it is an organization but I still think about what I'm reading. By reading these books, you don't have to be one of us.

I hope just one person, who has been searching will be led to this and will at least see it as faith and divinity because this is for you.
>>
>>18769051
can you tell us more about the clones?
>>
>>18769051
>The nymber of the beast: 666

666 isn't the number of the beast.
>>
>>18769079
then why does everybody call it the number of the beast?
>>
>>18769051
nice ultra anon
>>
>>18769099
I think I should say thank you.

Thank you.
>>
>>18769093
Because they're retarded and memes are easily repeated. There are several numbers of the beast according to the religious text. It isn't 666.
>>
Seems silly; who made this creator race? The Apocryphon of John offers a better explanation IMO
>>
>>18769051
Website screems shill in big letters...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeH4RIUNpkg

Fucking topkek. Also stop shilling this every day. Applying exoteric meaning to esoteric themes. Tsk Tsk Tsk
>>
http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/777coin/777coin.htm

Truth
>>
>>18769093
because Iron Maiden said so.
>>
>>18769051
how many more times will you post this? with the same pic lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.