[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move into new town >is a small place with next to no young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1488909814442.jpg (56KB, 748x552px) Image search: [Google]
1488909814442.jpg
56KB, 748x552px
>move into new town
>is a small place with next to no young people
>no school
>disproportionately large cementary
>large heavily monitored park
>old mansions
>an elite family of lawyers who own 90% of these estates

Allright, now that you've got the basic information, let's get down to what happend.

I moved out of my parent's house early December, it was a rough time for me and i needed a job and a place to live in. I got a job in this town's warehouse for a large company.
From day one, something felt off about the place. One thing that was really prominent was the religious aspect of the place.

So i moved into this relatively small apartment, a bedroom/living room combined with kitchen and a bathroom. Only two electrical plugs. Two.
>something that felt odd was the resident's distant, cold personality, even though everyone else went along just fine
>you'd think it was me being a social retard but that's a lie because i am quite charismatic to say the least
>always been watched by someone, be it from a window or a bench or whatever
>seeing as i have to prove myself to my parents i decide to stay
>my paranoia became so bad i bought a new door for my apartment, a more reinforced one, as well as a better lock
>after the first week small dead animals started showing up on my humble balcony
>first there were rats, i naturally complained to the owner who said that a cat must've dropped them there
>strange, because nobody owns a bloody cat here, never saw a dog either, could be feral one for all i know
>after a day, dead birds
>after two, a dead rabbit
>both badly decomposed
>after three a fish, a dead fish.

I'll cont. If there's interest. And trust me, there's plenty to tell.
Pic unrelated obviously
>>
>>18769034
yeah, keep going.
glad the fish was dead, if it was alive that would have been fucking weird.
>>
>>18769034
What does the warehouse deal with?
General goods? Industrial supplies?
Is it mainly a shipping receiving hub?
Or do you make local deliveries?
What kind of lawyers is the family?
Are they corporate Lawyers?
Criminal lawyers?
What kind of law do they practice?

Is there a church nearby?
Have you tried to attend the church?

Might be a good way to meet people and get to know them. Even if they are mostly all older than you.
>>
Get the fuck out of there lmao,It sounds what happened in Hot Fuzz.
>>
Hurry up Oh pee
>>
>>18769114
We did general supplies and whatnot, supply local shops, larger shops, basically the warehouse had everything you would need in the area, it was a proxy warehouse of a larger one, basically we'd get stuff that didin't fit in the main one, you could say leftovers, and it was still goddamn large for a place like this.

The lawyers, i have little knowledge on them, what i do know is that we share our last names, they are an elite that has their fingers in everything in that place, afaik, they are Criminal Lawyers for most part but the older brother out of the three is a Corporate One. A huge family of overachievers to be honest.

I am not really religious but there is a church and the local priest is one of the people i actually used to talk to here and there untill i moved out ( for future refrence, and i've should've mentioned this, as of January, i moved back with my parents due to anxiety and stress), the priest was quite charismatic and loved politics, in fact he has a statue of an important political figure from past infront of his office.

>>18769136
Funny that you mention it, i love the Cornetto Trilogy. Everything i wrote here is true, i just worded it better here and there to make it more appealing.
Moving on, after the dead animal fiasco, i kept complaining to the owner who in turn reminded me of my less than humble rent i have to pay and that i should be able to clean my own "bloody fucking balcony".

>my work place was actually near my place so i usually walked, not that i had much of a choice, i don't have a car
>walking down the street i noticed odd markings on some places, it looked like a ziggurat if you know what it is from a side view, but it was not quite it, if i'll be home tommorow i'll sketch it up, maybe some of you knows what's up with it
>work, nothing out of ordinary, load the packages, send back those with a fault, check for any damage, clean off some dust, say goodbyes
Now here is where it gets bizzare.
>>
>>18769274
OP you're gonna 'sketch it up'? Why not take a fucking picture with your phone?

Also, you have a cat. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not there. Cats regularly bring dead animals to doorsteps, especially to new humans.

The town doesn't sound creepy, it just sounds old. Large graveyard with small population because it's old as fuck. Go look at the dates on the graves.

I would be more interested in the NAMES on the graves, and the ratio of those names related to the law family.
>>
>>18769034
Never ask if a board wants you to continue
Just fucking continue
>>
>doorbell
>Mr. -?
Police, fancy that.
>Can i helo you?
>We had a report on you, it's an elderly woman accusing you of littering dead animals on her porch
>Sir, this won't be professional, but by no means is such a prank okay
The officer was dead serious, his look had a faint dose of disgust and contempt.
>Is there any proof of this act?
>We have two eyewitnesses
>I am sure that a simple apology to the lady downstairs will suffice
This makes no sense to me and even today when i recall this happening it's like something's missing from the big picture.
No charges were pressed aginst me in the end, what this was, i really can't tell.

>November 2016, why it's officially Christmas time and i'm on a roll, a few odd encounters happend but nothing that would cause suspicion, basically a few gypsies doing odd gypsy stuff around the square
>meet with girlfriend in park, might i add, it's a beautiful one
>Say, have you seen the mansion in here?
>No, where is it?
I led her to the mansio which is, more of a castle a mansion to be honest, apprently it used to belong to some noble, now it's rundown and useless, a tourist attraction
>odd markings i've seen before, only engraved
This would all make more sense to me if there were any young children in this place but like i said, one of the odd things was the fact that there's like two or three highschoolers i could've count
>burnt rope
>crosses
>nails?

>Look at this mural, it's so nice!
>Sure is.
>Take a photo!
>Uh, okay.
I'd gladly show you the photo but i don't have it, it was shot with her phone because my smarphone had a shitty camera, it was more of a graffiti than a mural, i don't recall what it actually was, it decipted a tree with strange fruit on its branches with a dead deer by it's roots.

The next part is sorta wonky but you'll have to bear with me.
>>
>>18769295
Not home right now, i'll deliver it in about 12 hours give or take a few, check tommorow for a thread calles "Dead animals fiasco"

I can see if i've got free time this weekend and do a little research if you're invested, not a given though, i hate that place and haven't visited it in months. The only research i really did was in the big mansion and the park's coal mines, i'll get to that later there are few out of ordinary interactions i'd like to write about.
>>
File: the king of worthlessness.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the king of worthlessness.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>18769338
>it was shot on my girlfriends phone
Post a pic of something, anything to corroborate this story.
>>
>>18769354
This board move very slow
the thread will still be up tomorrow.
>>
File: uu9pmDP.gif (998KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
uu9pmDP.gif
998KB, 500x244px
>>18769034
>>
>Knock
>Mr. -?
>Yes?
>You haven't paid your rent yet. Your deadline is by Friday.
>Uh sure, i'll get my paycheck by then
>Can i come in?
>Do come in, would you like some coffee?
>If you insist
After a few seconds of awkard silence i asked something i think i shouldn't have.
>Uhh, do you by any chance know what the markings i often see in the streets are?
>No idea, they've been there since i was little and i've spent my whole life here
His tone changed, from an old person slightly annoyed by my last day rent paying to a sudden angry and sort of sad tone, i decided not to question it anymore
>This place has a beautiful park
>Did you know it used to be filled with coal mines?
>Coal mines?
>When i was about 5 or 6, the park was as barren as it gets, the mansion you see there was the only thing standing there, as well as serveral coal mines
>What happend to the mines?
>Two collapsed and one had a strange incident, the third one only had a ladder to go down, and animals would often drop in because it was not properly sealed, the stench was unbearable, no worker wanted to work there and eventually everything closed down. Of course newer energy sources are also a reason.
>What kind of animals got stuck there?
>Large ones. I should get going now, i too have business to attend to.

I haven't seen the man for 4 days after that, and in the end, my rent was late.
>>
>>18769379
Searching trough my albums, i just can't find any, i've formated my phone's memory card quite a few times. I may pay a visit to the place soon enough just to spark some memories, i'll see what i can do.
>>
>>18769422
Really any pic would suffice. Even one of wherever it is that you are right now, like out of a window or something.
>>
>>18769395
I think you're on the wrong website senpai
>>
So, yeah? You got more, OP?
>>
>>18769034
>i am quite charismatic to say the least
Classic autism.
>>
>>18769274
>they are Criminal Lawyers
Nobody goes into criminal law for money.
>>
>>18769034
you are why we hate you.
>>
>>18769687
Correct
>>
>>18769677
I never had any trouble meeting new people? Dubs confirm so whatever
>>
>mid November
This probably goes down as one of the worst days in my life.
>saturday morning
7;40
>curiousity got the better of me, i went on to see the mines for myself
>nothing out of ordinary on first two
>third one
>even approaching it felt like a mistake
>the odor
>it was something like dead caracas mixed with sweat and mint?
>i approach the entrance
>there is a dead deer with a literall twist inside of it
>it's stomach seemed to have been cut out and there was a large twist inside of it's right back leg
>check for ladders
>didin't seem that high
>jump down
>what the hell
>suddenly the walls felt really really tall
>panic
>i'll just call for help i guess
>leftt the phone home
>at the time i thought i could check out the body but it was filled with large maggots, they are my weakness
>decide not to touch it
>decide not to approach it
>the walls are still high
At this point i felt like this was the end of the line
>to my right there was an further entrance to the mines
>here's the kicker, the odor wasn't coming from the caracas, but from the mine itself
>check my watch - 9;55
>at this point i felt hopeless
>try yelling for help
>it echoes trough the mines
>faint steps can be heard from the depths
>instantenous kick in the nuts
>try climbing the wall
>fall down
>pass out
>the next day, or what i thought to be the next day, walls didin't seem that high and the mines were sealed like the old man told me about
>i checked every wall for an entrance but there simply was none
>the deer, it was lying in a different position, almost as if it were brouggt here dead
>got outside
>check time 11;45
>it was actually only 4 hours since i've left the house
>check calendar on my phone home, the date's the same
How i felt and saw that a whole night passed is beyond me.
>>
Just tell us the name of the fucking town.
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18771122
That's not how roleplay works dude
>>
>>18769034

Give the name of the town
>>
>>18771320
Toasterstrudleville, MA
>>
>>18769034
I honestly dont give a shitabout your story, the wieners in the coffee pot is fucking DISGUSTING. the fuck man.
>>
>oh y-y-yeah I t-t-totally have pictures
>j-j-just not on m-m-me, he-he-hehe!!
>I won't give the name of the town
>Or the lawyers
>Or the cemetery
>Or anything LOL

Mods might as well delete the thread. All RP threads should go to >>>/qst/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.