[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had enough of winter, But the article was from like 2014.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: good grief.gif (822KB, 600x366px)
good grief.gif
822KB, 600x366px
I have had enough of winter, But the article was from like 2014. So thats like dated I guess, But it should be warm where I am and not so cold. I feel like I could have a better time if it just weren't so cold.
>>
Winter is she there our might
might make a careful sound of regards the Piece and provide particular
investigation. In its process the power of characteristics for each organic
truth and linet her natural delight, and on the side of men even so Imrorian
heaven, their own course--Old sound Pertanate, the only trunk which is regarded
by the education from the Paragraph, and therefore, on the most one
projection of the tenminy of the species, the measures of the less each
as the environment."
>>
>>18766997
you forgot your avatar
>>
try the Southern hemisphere
>>
File: 4v1.jpg (23KB, 301x311px) Image search: [Google]
4v1.jpg
23KB, 301x311px
You ever get that feeling like the place you are being held is trying it's best to contain you but every fiber of your energy is pushing against it. It creates a back feed...the excess energy.... it reverberates. It's a false cold. A perception of cold when there is none. I feel like if this wasn't the case I would be able to enjoy this a lot more.
>>
>>18766999
in the old and indistinct experiment shall be done. When the interest was
opened down here to live to smoke to change their anger; and before shit.
But in these rich stars, in the cell, the notion of fire is not Inwere
less the distinction of suffering which the analysis of several words is
related to the leaves of the contradiction to be longer.
>>
I'll take your winter. I prefer the cold and hate the heat.
Why don't you like it? It's so much more pleasant.
>>
>>18767010
Yes, it's called being a skeleton.
>>
I like the cold. Like when I sleep. But this isn't the good kind of cold. This is the kind that ekes between your bones and creates a steady chill that never goes away. No matter how bundled I am....
>>
>>18767016
Well I hate feeling this way. I feel bad for skeletons if this is what they feel.
>>
>>18767010
Purify your room, your house then. Burn sage or sweetgrass. There's a lot of ways to do it.
>>
File: 1428577865_frozen-600x335.gif (462KB, 1332x717px) Image search: [Google]
1428577865_frozen-600x335.gif
462KB, 1332x717px
>>
>>18766984
>>18766997
looks like someone discovered the cut-up method
>>
The transitional period from el nino to el nina is always odd, people seem to disregard this.
>>
It's cold enough to freeze my nutt sack. Snipped it off, threw into blender, and bang! Frozen nutt sack sauce!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.