[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is a vampiric "awakening" like? i read about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: strahd.jpg (151KB, 577x439px) Image search: [Google]
strahd.jpg
151KB, 577x439px
what is a vampiric "awakening" like?

i read about it on some stupid website for "real" vampires, and also saw about it on supernatural or someshit.

anyone here been through that sort of awakening?

image familiar
>>
File: HagridHeader.jpg (92KB, 750x401px) Image search: [Google]
HagridHeader.jpg
92KB, 750x401px
>>18766052
you're a vampire harry

that would sell like hotcakes
vampire academy or some shit, with lots of vampire world building. a more "mature" and edgy harry potter.

fund it.
>>
>>18766066
they already have twilight.
>>
>>18766080
but it's not vampire school in a 7 part series with clever vampire themed everything
>>
>>18766091
the idea of a vampire school is fucking stupid.

what do you learn there? how to stalk/seduce/victimize people?
>>
>>18766052
Have you ever died of old age while thirsty? It's like that.
>>
>>18766098
yes
>>
>>18766117
You're special.
>>
>>18766066
There is an anime about a high school and there are vampire students. It's pretty cool. You're right it would sell
>>
>>18766898
Negima? Rosario? Blood+?
>>
"Awakening" doesn't happen, unless you're referring to when someone gets turned. No one is naturally a vampire.
>>
>>18766950
This person is correct. This awakening meme is totally false and needs to go away.
>>
Had just came from an extended vacation to the Dominican Republic. The island has some sort of stone, never exported, that the entire island rests upon that is heralded for it's powers or whatever but upon acquiring some for the first time I began to entered an altered state of consciousness. I did a lot of sigil magick during this time with immediate effects. Upon returning to Florida I was in a waking dream. I laid down to sleep and could not because of rapidly changing from hot and cold. When I would fall asleep, I could see what seemed like Purgatory - a world over our own where thousands of spirits were watching and communicating silently to each other about my awakening. There was different plant life here, growing in all the rooms. I could see myself but only my bones. Could see walls but saw through them. Could not move but I perceived physically seeing these things. Vibrations in our world became music in the other world. These spirits laughed in hedonistic glory over my awakening and shared with my answers to my questions. Later, as my vibration rate was ascending, I entered a dream-like state similar to the Kether where I met the higher consciousnesses of my family members who spoke to me of what kind of beings we actually were and what I was going through. Basically learned to shift up and down in dimensional perception but consciousness is heavily altered by this movement so most of us stagnate to one in which we feel most comfortable. Anyways, short summary but I'll let you fill in the blanks with relation to this thread.
>>
>>18768114
The stone is called Larimar btw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.