[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half of the hypotheses by scientists about what is beneath us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: nc3.jpg (27KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
nc3.jpg
27KB, 640x408px
Half of the hypotheses by scientists about what is beneath us are wrong.Scientists have also discovered huge caverns filled with giant crystals,and while digging in the deepest parts of the earth,water started coming out.Some say there are ancient civilisations waiting to be discovered,some say that we'll find hell if we dig any deeper,but who knows what awaits down there.Roberth Sepher has said that there are secret passages somewhere ,but are cleverly hidden.
>>
File: 1486752377316s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486752377316s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18765146
OP gives no sources, just 'some scientists', not very helpful. Oh wait a name:
>Roberth Sepher

google hasn't heard of "Roberth Sepher"

OP confirmed loon.
>>
>>18765146
That guy that told Art Bell about the hole he found in the earth and planned to fly a helicopter into it was never heard from again
>>
>>18765198
He has 2 channel on youtube and has books on ebay
>>
>>18765211
I'll google it anon,thanks.
>>
>>18765146
>but who knows what awaits down there

I'm hoping that whatever it is, it knows how to space properly after punctuation.
>>
>>18765232
I think his name was Dallas Thompson or somtheing like that
>>
>>18765236
English isn't my mother tongue.
>>
>>18765249
Punctuation isn't a part of your mother tongue?
>>
>>18765270
>thinks punctuation translates exactly between different languages
Who's the retard now?
>>
>>18765296
>thinks punctuation needs translation

Seriously, fuck off, you retard.
>>
>>18765146
Nobody was ever able to reach center inside Earth or anything close I would love to see if that happens one day and what is down there.
>>
>>18765304
Go ahead and continue to show us how ignorant you really are. You're doing a splendid job so far.
>>
>>18765312
Jesus fucking Christ, you are an utter fucking idiot. Punctuation is not a fucking language, you complete and utter, unmitigatedly retarded fucking baboon. There's nothing to fucking translate. Either you use punctuation properly or you don't. That's why I asked him if there is no punctuation in his language. What the fuck is it that you're having so much difficulty grasping here? Do you need a fucking diagram?
>>
File: tumblr_nr5kks2QoA1tkg9nqo1_500.gif (924KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr5kks2QoA1tkg9nqo1_500.gif
924KB, 500x460px
>>18765346
>>
>>18765359
Piss off.

(It's a nice gif actually. But still, piss off.)
>>
>>18765146
Narratives are controlled by the few. The few being the "science community". That's a beauty. Back in the day, mentors and those who "knew" shared everything. Thanks to the industrial revolution, that mentality died when capitalism was born. If you're "dumb" someone else will capitalize on you and play you like fiddle, and not only you'll eat it up without questioning, but also like the plate clean.
This is where we are in the current year. Those who OD'd on the "bluepills" have all the false and misinforming data backing them up. You can't beat them by posting 173830 YouTube videos, or posting some obscure Wordpress blog. The wall is thick and impenetrable.

Remember those climate change scientists whose emails were leaked, and all the emails said how they're falsifying data so it appears that we're all doomed etc..? Yeah that's the science community that told you a couple of weeks ago they found earth like habitable planets.
>>
>>18765408
I also can't trust the so called *science community* anymore because it's filled with shit to the rim.I highly suggest you to watch 818encio's channel.This is where i got the idea of asking about the *Inner Earth*,he really does have nice content.
>>
>>18765146
>half of the hypotheses by scientists about what is beneath us is wrong

citation needed

>scientists have discovered caves with huge crystals

Yes. And?

>while digging in the deepest parts of the earth

Define deepest parts of the earth.

>water started coming out

Yes, and?
>>
>>18765408
>Remember those climate change scientists whose emails were leaked, and all the emails said how they're falsifying data so it appears that we're all doomed etc..?

There was a leak of emails. None of it showed they were falsifying information.
>>
>>18765496
Not op but interested those emails
>>
>>18765496
Sure

>>18765521
https://www.skepticalscience.com/Climategate-CRU-emails-hacked.htm
>>
>>18765496
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy
>>
I've done research from the historical point of view in Climate Change. I found:

Climate Change events have been happening for centuries.

Granted it may be getting worse by compounding events in global scale. But I discovered cities, even empires fell because of Climate Change effects, way before fossil fuels were used extensively in the 1950's and afterwards.

This research has been dismissed by scientific community. I wondered why until a guy told me it was eerily similar to one made by a NASA-sponsored study. Scientists, politicians, and people don't want to hear the truth.

And the truth is Climate Change has been happening for centuries, so is not man-made. Also, it's rapidly incrementing.
>>
>>18765211
>plan to fly a helicopter into a hole
>never heard from again

I wonder why.
>>
>>18765593
>climate change has happened before
>therefore this current climate change is natural

maybe you should have spent a little more time researching basic logic.
>>
>>18765408
Just came to point out that NO CREDIBLE SCIENTIST has EVER said they've found a habitable exoplanet.

Part of your mongloid mistrust of science is that your idiot perception of what's happened has been filtered through a telephone game of irresponsibly incorrect science reportage (media filtering is a huge problem in science communication), and then you probably didn't parse EVEN THAT correctly.

What they actually announced is they found more exoplanets in the "habitable zone" of their parent star. Meaning the planets orbit the star at a distance where liquid water is possible.

The technology to determine if they are actually habitable for humans is still a few years off. We're almost at the point where we can get accurate enough spectrometer readings of atmospheric makeup, but not quite yet.
>>
>>18765723
Also, it is generally understood that the probability of these planets being actually habitable is pretty low.

The distance and speed of their orbits seems to suggest that they are tidally locked with their star, which doesn't absolutely rule out habitability... but it does make it pretty unlikely.
>>
>>18765346
Wow you really are dumb. You do understand that different languages dont translate universally?
Why would you think that grammatical punctuation in English translates exactly into other lanuages?
Don't bother responding, you've already demonstrated your lack of understanding.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (19KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
19KB, 350x219px
>>18765146
Everyone knows the center of the Earth is filled with dinosaurs and giant mushrooms. Obvious bait
>>
>>18765796
If you're going to translate something into English, you need to have correct punctuation in English.

Not that translation has anything to do with this. He's speaking in English, thus he needs to use proper English.
>>
>>18765796
Do you think anyone gives a flying fuck if English is your second language or not?
Take the criticism of people telling you your punctuation is shit and shut the fuck up
No reason to be such a flaming faggot about it
>>
>>18765962

>flaming faggot

This whole thread is nothing but flaming faggots getting bent out of shape about nothing. Seriously, go fuck yourself with your precious fucking grammar nazi horseshit. I know you don't have a lot to live for but maybe you should consider that complaining about grammar online is also not worth living for. I can believe in this day and age there are STILL fucktards like you that literally CRY over punctuation, lack of it, misuse of it, etc.

This is x in a nutshell. A crybaby spewing autistic rage over inconsequential horseshit in thread after thread all for a small illusion of slight power over someone else.

This is just embarrassing but I'm sure you have no concept of how retarded you seem.

I'm not even the guy you are raging at btw. But good job just ruining the entire thread with your "pay attention to me PLS" antics, I'm sure it's a very proud moment for you that you will no doubt share on your match.com profile and with anyone who identifies herself as female on omegle. Fucking Faggot with a capital F if here ever was one.

>inb4 you mad and other assorted 4chan "insults"
>>
>>18765723
Not only you have a serious problem with reading comprehension, but also you have a serious issue with missing the point of pop-science. Go cheer with you pon-pon for michio kaku. You deserve him.
>>
>>18766079
Ironic that you say I have a problem with reading comprehension and then you think I'm a fan of pop-science or think Michio Kaku isn't a fucking retard.

My point stands: The only people who ever said we found habitable planets are stupid reporters. Not scientists.
>>
>>18765146
Robert Sepher also said they found slender man, and jeff the killer underground, then he said a magic kingdom of giant spiders live their. then he said if u go to far underground, u will grow a kitty nose. I went online and abunch of people who are like scientists, and profesionalls, and homeless people using the shelter computer, mostly the latter... but they all said, under ground, is really really big aligators. I nearly shit. people like us don't need proof, we got Robert Sepher. I also heard this guy say something about eels, and being eels and photographs also underground, but could not make heads or tails of the rest of it. I think he was Robert Sephers son.
>>
>>18766049
The funny part is you can apply pretty much every argument you just said to yourself. And now to me! We're all just attention whores if you're actively posting and not contributing.
>>
>>18766134
>>18766049
I thought this thread was about Robert sepher, magic caves, and unnamed heroic scientists searching for secret tunnels? when did we all start fighting? speaking of punctuation, some of you are on your period. take a midol and settle down cowgirls.
>>
>>18766147
This always happens when there's a thread about hollow earth. Flat earth? You can have 56 of those threads.

This is where the real redpills are.
>>
>>18765146
hello yes i was just wondering where volcanos come from
>>
>>18766155
anything down their would have to have evolved in complete darkness, a lot of stories and legends often speak of bipedal humanoids with no visible eyes. all and all though, I would love to see some real evidence of the hollow earth hypothesis.
>>
>>18765211
>>18765232
>>18765239

It was called Mel's Hole.
>>
>>18766159
eels. volcanos come from... eels.
>>
>>18766159
Volcanoes come from the ground.
>>
>>18766184
I never seen this on the "top 10 weird thing" channels on youtube, or in my reading, thankyou for pointing me to something new.
>>
>>18766184
kinda creepy how he wanted to be thrown into the hole. also the guy seen his dog, but it was not his dog anymore, was it? if it was his dog it probably would have ran to him. I wonder if its some kinda pet cemetery-esque place. either way, I think if u got thrown down the hole what would come back would not be you but something that only looks like you. that's creepy as fuck
>>
>>18766184
the military moved in and took over his property. they didn't allow Mel to go back there again'
then they paid him a ton of money and he disappeared to Australia for awhile,
then he mysteriously appeared on a greyhound bus in downtown Seattle penniless and missing teeth.
Mel got a bad deal
>>
File: 1445717078054.jpg (14KB, 193x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445717078054.jpg
14KB, 193x270px
>>18765211

>find an uncharted abyss into the unkown
>fly into it
>never found again
>>
>>18766636
Fucking kek
>>
The threads trigger me
>>
>>18766647
Same
>>
>>18766647
I word
>>
>>18765146
Testing
>>
>>18765146
We've only dug to a certain point. Well, the Russians did. I think it was 12 km down and they couldn't proceed any further. There's YouTube videos on it, I can't remember the name of the area.

They had planned to go 15km.

So how do we even know the earth is a molten ball of lava and gas or whatever it is if we've never been further than 12km.

I have seen stories and pictures on dark Web about underground bases across the world. Alien built tunnels under America that are monitored by an alien species. Like area 51 and the like. They grant us permission to use them but we give up things in return... like they are allowed to abduct Xamount of people for study and release.

There are massive passages worldwide.
>>
>>18765631
shut up climate change shull
>>
>>18765796
unless you are a moon runer

paragraph structure is shared between many many languages

retard
>>
>>18766439
They always do.
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (385KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
385KB, 1080x1920px
Thank you ghramar nazis for fully deteriorating the thread... it's the fucking internet guys, get over it.

The center of the planet is obviously filled with bad ghramar, thank you.
>>
>>18766734
>So how do we even know the earth is a molten ball of lava and gas or whatever it is if we've never been further than 12km.

Ever buy a melon? Like cantaloupe or watermelon? How do you tell if it's ripe? You thump it, and listen for a deep sound because that indicates the density and makeup of the pulp inside. We do the exact same thing with Earth, but much more nuanced.
>>
>>18766734
>We've only dug to a certain point. Well, the Russians did. I think it was 12 km down and they couldn't proceed any further.
The circumstances behind the stoppage weren't exactly mysterious.
>However, because of higher-than-expected temperatures at this depth and location, 180 °C (356 °F) instead of expected 100 °C (212 °F), drilling deeper was deemed infeasible and the drilling was stopped in 1992. With the projected further increase in temperature with increasing depth, drilling to 15,000 m (49,000 ft) would have meant working at a temperature of 300 °C (570 °F), where the drill bit would no longer work.
>>
>>18765146
i wonder if anyone else has ever heard of NPIEE
(north pole inner earth expedition)
I remember following it years ago and just when they got funding to move forward it was yanked or some shit like that. I was really curious to see what was going to happen but i guess it never came to fruition.
>>
>>18767994
their are caves under the earth. they even found caves in mexico and discovered, tiny little albino shrimp. then after they found that, nothing more fourthcoming. sure would be cool if they found something amazing down their. the underground city in turkey with the stone doors, and the german ww1 tunnels 5 stories deep are interesting, but when it goes to the supernatural side of it I'm like ????? but even the mels hole story.... its not credible and no real evidence, and no one ever found this place. I just seen a video about Housska castle in Romania, science should put all the supernatural stuff aside, and do an investigation into that place, however it should be a civilian open book investigation, as when government and scientists look into things like that they just close the book on us. the "officer barbrady" routine.
>>
>>18768028
>their are caves under the earth.
WHAT
>>
>>18765198
robert sephr
>>
>>18766666
check'm
>>
>>18768028
>there are caves under the earth

Are you expecting caves to be found somewhere else?
>>
File: 1479146409636.gif (134KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479146409636.gif
134KB, 459x459px
>>18766666
checked
>>
>>18767385
You are patently admitting that American english grammer punctuation literally does not and cannot translate universally across *All Languages*
Which was precisely my point to begin with.
Still calling me the retard.
God are you dumb.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.