[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 years ago >me and my gf went to a catholic cathedral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>2 years ago
>me and my gf went to a catholic cathedral for the lulz
>midday
>the usual dim light a choir singing people prayin
>just as we enter got an eerie feeling
>gf feels pressure on her chest
>suddenly we hear a voice deep and loud
>almost like it was part of the choir
>but didn't make any melody, it sounded evil and like an animal growl
>shiversdownmyspine.gif
>we gtfo

catholic parishes and gothic cathedrals always have given me the creeps speacially after that. anyone else?
>>
also with my gf

>walking outside a catholic owned hospital (live in a pretty religious country)
>almost 10pm
>both feel as if someone had sighed deep on our scalps
>look back at the same time
>closest person was a lady like 5 meters back
>>
Sounds like you're a heathen and have enacted or evokes the wrath of god by meddling with demonic practices (unbeknownst to you)
>>
Consecrated ground and especially a cathedral of such lineage wouldn't be open to "evil" forces. The evil is in you bro ... that feelings and things you heard were the evil stiiring in the presence of holiness
>>
>>18763652
Yeah, don't know about where you live, but here, catholic priests are openly in cahoots with the mafia and fascists and preach for a life of poverty while they live in mansions full of bling that would put Fiddy to shame. The sad part is, they are still seen as a positive force in my cunt tree
>>
>>18763694
yeeah positive forces my ass if the parishes were so holy the kiddie lovers (sadly a big part of the priesthood) would burn everytime they step inside
>>
>>18763647
Sounds like you are insane.

Drop the religious bullshit, so the world can progress.
>>
>>18765748
Lol get mad cunt.
>>
>>18765748
You're on /x faggot what do you expect
>>
File: moses3.png (1MB, 1360x618px) Image search: [Google]
moses3.png
1MB, 1360x618px
>>18763647
>>18763652

> Consecrated ground and especially a cathedral of such lineage wouldn't be open to "evil" forces. The evil is in you bro ... that feelings and things you heard were the evil stiiring in the presence of holiness

Oh yeah, Catholicism is "consecrated" and "holy." Goin' to heaben!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE
>>
>>18763631
>5 years ago
>in a catholic primary school
>walking up to school and walk past the local church
>feel pressure on my chest and can hear a sort of melodic voice
>take a glimpse at the church and see a shimmering figure above
>thought it was angelic but face was distorted and gave off a sort of evil prescence
>>
got spooped
>>
>>18765764

simply ebin :^)
>>
>>18765748

>Drop the religious bullshit, so the world can progress.
>"Did you think you can stop progress? Did you think you can stop . . . me? Heh . . . sorry, buddy-boy. Your false god can't even stop me." *vaporizes into a cloud of neon dust, teleports behind you, licks your ear and grabs your titty"

why is this board so fucking full of fedoras who will decry organized religion in one moment but then push their shitty tulpa theories the next
>>
>>18763694
Every major organization revolves only around manipulation and hipocrisy, perhaps not something within the boundaries of comprehension of your primitive brain.
>>
Well, christians belong to darkness, this is why they are always filled with good works like raping children, burning people alive after torturing them, invading countries and killing the men while raping the women and likely the children... quite undeniable historical facts.
You should be of good sense and become a gnostic.
>>
>>18765748
>fucking dogmatic theists. Holding back muh civilization. I'm just gonna use my dogma to dissuade them.
kys
>>
>>18767501
>Well, christians belong to darkness
>raping children
implying the muslim religion is the pure one
>>
>>18767475
KEK! You sure showed me, mister smartypants tripfriend. Have you cnsidered suicide?
>>
>>18763631
>>18763642

Your gf is at fault, probably demonic.
Throw salt at her or something I dunno.
>>
>>18767475
Oh, great! Another useless tripfag who contributes nothing. Go suck a bag of dicks!
>>
>>18765748
M'lady
>>
>>18767942
i dont think she's demonic, but I had never had paranormal experiences before dating her and weird things have happened to her and her family
>>
>>18767419
was it like a gargoyle?
>>
File: twinz.png (359KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
twinz.png
359KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.