[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, here's a true story of what has happened to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

File: 01.jpg (17KB, 819x456px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
17KB, 819x456px
Sup /x/, here's a true story of what has happened to me. No bs, no embellishments, and definitely no fucking roleplay. It might be long but I feel it's worth the read.

A little pre-text: I am poor and share a room with my brother. When I face fear I work in spite of it, I will intentionally enter a dark room where I heard a noise come out of just to prove to myself that there's nothing there, even if I shit myself in the process. That's how I deal with fear. My biggest fears are things that just don't make sense/are simply impossible.

>be me
>work a shitty KFC job
>i work second shift, walk home because second shift ends at 01:00 and no bus is active
>tired af and i only get a couple of hours to sleep since i have to go back to work first shift from 09:00
>fall asleep and start dreaming

>i dream about how my friend got an inheritance and bought a house all to himself
>i am jealous because poor
>he says its not all great because the house is haunted
>i make fun of him for being a pussy beta bitch
>he dares me to sleep over
>we're that kind of friends where i take any chance i can to make fun of him so naturally i accept
>it's broad daylight and I'm having a tour of the house
>i check for corners and places that will look suspicious in the dark
>years of watching horror movies and lurking /x/ trained me well
>the bedroom is on the second floor, it has a queen size bed and is connected to a smaller kid bedroom
>everything is furnished so the previous owners left photos everywhere
>friend tells me not to go in there, because "she doesn't like it"
>i gladly call him a bitch once more and enter the room
>it belonged to a female child, dolls left lying around
>it starts to go dark so we lay down in the queen bed like a couple of faggots

Cont.
>>
File: 02.jpg (86KB, 736x975px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
86KB, 736x975px
>>18763232

>it's night, and for some stupid reason we turned off all the lights in the house, but the moonlight illuminates the room
>"she" comes at night and my friend is adamant in proving me wrong, so we use the screens from our phones as flashlights (we were both poor so no LED on phones, even though he inherited money in the dream)
>i see something in the window
>its a figure, but the longer i look at it the more i realize its just the pattern of the curtains overlapping a tree
>i see something in the child room
>look harder, see the doll from earlier
>"shes there!" exclaims my friend in a whimpering voice
>i see something
>eyes adjust, its just a jacket i left on the door
>i call my friend a wussmaster
>this pattern repeats several times
>i keep seeing things but upon closer inspection i realize it is just a vase in a cupboard or something
>suddenly, "thereshithidehidehide" he says, this time shitting himself to the bone and turning his phone off while pulling sheets over his head
>i have a smug face while looking in the direction he pointed at before he almost wet the bed, i am ready to roast him more
>there's a little girl at the bottom of the bed
>okay what is it this time, blankets?
>the more i look, the more i illuminate with my phone, the more details of a little girl i see
>i am not seeing things

Cont.
>>
File: 03.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
>>18763234

>she is standing not on the bed, but on the floor, and the bed is just going through her body
>my natural instinct has failed me, i faced my fears and now this thing is staring at me
>i panic in fear i never felt before and i start kicking her in the face
>i feel my leg hitting her, but every time i pull my leg back to perform another kick, i can extend my leg just a little less each time i kick her
>she is coming closer
>my friend tells me to stop, he was hardly audible due to whimpering
>i realize i have to stop but now what do i do?
>i start caressing her head as a way to apologize for kicking her
>as i move my hand over her cheek i feel that she is talking extremely fast
>no sound is produced, however
>this triggers my biggest fear, and heart starts pounding
>this causes me to wake up

I often have nightmares, but I love them. I get the adrenaline and the experience, and usually when I wake up I will realize it was a dream, think to myself how awesome it was and go back to sleep.
But not this time. I yanked myself out of sleep, shaking and sweating while heavy breathing. I do realize I was dreaming, but it's different now because I cant face my fears like I used to, because in the dream it didn't bring me good fortune.
It seems stupid to say it, but it was just different. I began seeing things in the dark and I couldn't dare to look or shed light on it. I was so scared it would be her again.

Cont.
>>
File: 04.jpg (88KB, 1812x1020px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
88KB, 1812x1020px
>>18763236

>i try going back to sleep. It is something like 04:40 and i fell asleep at 02:30 because of the walk home and we didn't close up on time
>i close my eyes but I'm still so under the influence of the dream that i cannot shed the feeling that something, not necessarily her, is looking at me
>i could even feel the direction, which seemed so impossible that i had to look
>i looked two times in the direction i felt the presence in, but saw nothing
>realize there's no way i will fall asleep like this, so i get up and go to the kitchen
>i close my eyes and turn the light on before opening them again
>i but some bread on the stove to warm it up and start ironing my uniform
>it is still dark outside, and I still feel the presence but I have recovered a little
>i am extremely uneasy and reluctant to look through the window or onto the balcony where it's dark, but I do it several times

I live in an apartment building on the 4th floor. There is nothing above us except a small room that was used for drying laundry above the ceiling of my room and the kitchen. Eastern Europeans have these and I don't know why. We mostly used the room for storage, but now there's just an old architect table up there and some chairs.

>pic related, up the stairs to the left is the laundry room. the red door is the roof exit.

Cont.
>>
File: 05.jpg (86KB, 1076x845px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
86KB, 1076x845px
>>18763239

>i finish ironing my uniform, and before i can put the uniform in my bag, i hear a sound
>it's the screeching sound of moving furniture and it comes from the laundry room above
>chills strike through my spine
>i am paralyzed, frozen in fear
>literally think something is here and i am going to die
>under two seconds pass, and i hear loud, and inhumanly fast footsteps from the laundry room
>heavy thudding around 400 bpm, 8 maybe 10 steps taken
>i have literally never felt so scared in my entire life
>at that point i wasnt thinking if something was there
>i was in such a state that i had no doubts that something was in fact up there and that it is connected to my dream and the feelings i had when i woke up
>there is still a part of me that is rational and is finding explanations
>maybe a homeless guy got onto the roof of a 4 story building and stayed overnight in the laundry room
>as unlikely as it sounds, i was happy yo believe ANY other explanation
>i begin eating my sandwich, hear toilet flushing a few minutes later
>mother walks in and says good morning
>she is very sick and gets woken up by pain sometimes
>her words calm me a lot, finally a touch with reality
>i am now so confused, but calm
>she comes to me and says "what was that sound anyway? did you hear it?"
>i shit bricks and lose it again
>there is a mess in my head
>i wasn't just hearing things SOMETHING actually produced those sounds
>i talk to her about my dream
>she is surprised but thinks it is interesting, maybe an angel woke me up and protected me
>she is not bible religious but believes in angels
>it did not feel like any good kind of presence, because i felt like i was going to die
>we stray from the subject and talk until it is my time to go for work

After that, I went and had a normal shift at work. Nothing special.
After work i went out with some friends and came back home in the evening.

Cont.
>>
File: 06.jpg (59KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
59KB, 750x645px
>>18763240

>mother calls me to her room
>"anon, you know what else happened last night?"
>it all comes back to me and i am not sure if i want to know
>"it is about your brother. during his sleep he woke up and wanted to just roll over before going back to bed."
Reminder that my brother sleeps right behind me, we are separated by a shelf.
>"he couldnt move because he felt pressure on his chest like something was sitting on him."
>"he didnt even open his eyes because he thought it was just the cat cause she usually sleeps on his bed"
>"he just turned his head instead of rolling over, and just slightly opened his eyes to see the couch beside him"
>where he saw the cat sleeping.
>she said he then connected the dots and looked onto his chestwith eyes wide open, and saw nothing
>maybe a second later the pressure just stopped and he could move again

>mfw i find out this happened around 04:40
>mfw my brother heard the sounds from the laundry room too, but ignored them
>mfw i still don't know what has happened

Maybe it is just coincidences. But I have never felt like I did that night, not before, not after. It has been like a year since then and I have had nightmares again, but none as real as that one, and none ever transitioned into the real world.
>>
File: Frieza.png (255KB, 647x462px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza.png
255KB, 647x462px
Well fuck. That was quite a detailed dream. I actually felt a shiver go up my spine.

Your brother might have been experiencing sleep paralysis coupled with a dream, but with everything else in mind that is some creepy ass shit. Maybe there's a ghost in that house.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.