[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ give me a hand here. Often in my dreams I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0196.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Alright /x/ give me a hand here. Often in my dreams I'll dream of a very specific situation, then later on. About a month or so later, it happens precisely how it did in my dream.

I've gone to others about this and they said I have deja vu, but it happens so frequently now I can sense when I'm in that moment in my dream. (I often lucid dream) and I take note to commit it to memory. Then, later, sure enough it happens. Same words, angle, everything.

Most recent example is I was in a Best Buy with my sister because she was getting a new phone. I was sitting on a bench at the help desk and looked up at the tv that was playing an ad. Then all of a sudden it felt like everything lined up perfectly and I get this really weird sensation, not necessarily a chill. I can't really describe it.

Help me out /x/. I've tried talking to my girlfriend about it but she insists I'm making fun of her belief in the paranormal.
>>
A lot of the times when I reach that moment in my dream it triggers my lucidity. Don't know if it's worth noting.
>>
>>18762299
I've had this happen like 3-5 times in my life, freaks me out every time.
I try to do something different to get rid of the feeling and as soon as I do something different the feeling stops.
>>
>>18762299
do you keep a dream journal?
>>
>>18762299
Can you please stop role playing and making fun of /x/ for believing in actual, real paranormal events?
>>
>>18762299
So you have pre-emptive dreams about the future.

What's your problem/question?
>>
I don't know if you're roleplaying or just wrong OP, but I had this weird dream about a friend of mine and something happening to them. Two days after I had the dream I saw them and told them and they were freaked out and told me that the things I described had just happened to them the day before (after my dream, before I saw them again).
If you don't have a dream journal, start doing that I guess. If you really need to convince people that it's happening or at least convince yourself, write evidence BEFORE the event occurs and there's your answer.
>>
Hey op this happened to me a few times but it's usually years later and I get that same feeling. A few months ago I dreamed that my car broke down. Guess what happened the next morning? I usually don't remember the dream until the dream happens and it all comes back to me. On an unrelated note I've been able to read my gfs mind atleast a few times a day. I'll randomly get an urge to sing a certain song lyric or ask her a random question and she always asks me if I read her mind because she was thinking exactly what I said. She's been starting to read my mind a little bit as well but not as much as I read hers. Do you have any experience like this?
>>
>>18762299
Me too OP, nearly all of my dreams become reality it's fucking freaky, I smoke a lot of weed though so I don't dream as much which is nice
>>
>>18762439
>>18762299
I was gonna ask what this guy said >>18762454

When deja vu happens I usually sleep around 4-5 hours and write down my dream.

Mine is different though. It's like an overlay daydream of the advanced happening instead of remembering a midnight dream as my dreams are more on the fictional side.
>>
I've had this happen over 20 times in my life, just still images when I sleep. I'm not sure if it's just my mind taking in stuff I do on a regular basis and then projecting it with the most plausible outcome. I think it might come down to luck and repeated actions that happen often.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.