[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I have a question I was never able to answer myself, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: who.jpg (31KB, 1281x749px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
31KB, 1281x749px
/x/, I have a question I was never able to answer myself, and I've never thought of asking someone else on the account of being labeled fucking crazy, but are there any type of supernatural entity/creature that makes you dizzy and blurs your vision when you try to look at it?

quick rundown of what happened

>be 8 years old me ( cliché, I know )
>me and friend by the front door of my home playing with some toys in broad daylight
>he spots something standing on the wall
>I look at it and suddenly everything blurs
>it felt like being in a dream, hazy as shit
>intense headache until the thing went away

pretty sure I also had nightmares that night. I also can't exactly say what it looked like since any description at all feels like I'm wrong. Obviously worth mentioning that the house I lived in was filled with bad shit, it had this ominous feeling to it, like something or someone hostile was watching over us just waiting. Can share more stories about the place if you wish
>>
That's a fucking
>>
>>18759138
Theres this entity ive only seen referenced a handful of times called a blurr. Theyre similar to shapeshifters but their natural form is a blurry humanoid figure that you cant focus on. As far as i know they dont travel alone and dont usually go out of their way to hunt people down. They also prefer staying near water or misty/foggy areas. Hope this helps anon. If theyre after you, good luck. Though they tend to go after people with innate "psychic" abilities so unless youve ever experienced/expressed any sort of ability you should be safe unless you made one angry somehow.
>>
>>18759420

Not OP, but what's their goal in going after people? Just malice?
>>
>>18759622
Its not really known, this is all observed behaviours with a bit of conjecture thrown in. They seem mostly neutral but occasionally target people. Like i said, usually psychics or people who have had psychic e/periences. They also usually travel in multiples but sometimes go out alone. Its also been claimed that if you manage to kill one they put out some sort of cry or psychic cry that could attract more. Whether or not thats true, i only know id never wanna see one if they were in any way real.
>>
>>18759297
A fucking what?
>>
>>18759716
Yeah
>>
>>18759138
Could be a demon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.