[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rael.org/message At the bottom of the page there is a link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: soft red.png (8KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soft red.png
8KB, 1920x1080px
Rael.org/message

At the bottom of the page there is a link that will allow you to download a pdf.

Thank you for reading.
>>
File: rael.jpg (16KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
rael.jpg
16KB, 350x224px
>>18758401
did an actual raelian just visit /x/ ???
>>
Haha wow, another pretend Jesus. Guy is a loon, claiming he manipulates weather to punish people for not sending money.
>>
>>18758446
back in 2k these dudes claimed they produced the first human clones and made a big media circus about it but never brought the proof because muh privacy.
>>
>>18758449
i guess it wasn't specifically rael the wannabe spock, but clonaid, a company owned and run by the raelian organization.
>>
The irony here is that a couple of you posters have entirely missed the idea of the writings -pretending you're intelligent people- while bringing up the actual organization or the person this was first discussed with.

This post was not meant for you. Sorry, you must be too smart.
>>
>>18758412
Man, Tommy the white Power Ranger is lookin rough these days
>>
>>18758748
any way you could, you know, give us a quick rundown?
>>
It's interesting. All the posters who are mocking it and refusing to even think about it are morons.

Literally the definition of closed minded
>>
>>18758759
what's interesting about it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.