[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the scariest phone call you ever got >bonus: Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 45

File: 1467061346347.jpg (565KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
1467061346347.jpg
565KB, 1280x873px
Tell me the scariest phone call you ever got

>bonus:

Have you ever had a weird experience around old technology, like an old dial radio or black and white television?
>>
student loan forgiveness
the spooky twist:
i never took any student loans
>>
>>18757636
good lord
>>
I'm on my phone now, when I wake up 6 hours from now I will post my story
>>
File: old tv.jpg (7KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
old tv.jpg
7KB, 236x217px
We used to have an older television set, it wasn't black and white or anything but it definitely wasn't modern. It looked kind of like this. One day I ended up watching an episode of Stargate SG1 about half a decade before it actually aired
>>
>be me
>phone rings
>girl on other end ask for me
>say she is.....
>>
>>18757765
Berenstain universe sucks doesn't it?
>>
>>18757819
But who was phone?
>>
File: 1485553395394.gif (2MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485553395394.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>18757823
I saw ghost ship when I was like eight. Only watch the beginning with the dance and the little girl survives the cable that kills them all. Years later it "comes out" in theaters and my girl friend wants to see it. I tell her how it starts right before we saw it. She never believed that I saw it when I was a kiddo. I swear multi universe theory works. Or matrix. Time travel wouldn't make damn sense because if some one went back and changed it then we would never have known it to be one way because it never was that way.

Sorry list my self in a tangent.
>Be me 16
>live down the street from abandend house/workshop from the fifty's
>Place is basically condemned and all the doors and windows are barded shut
>One day hear what sounds like a type writer inside when sitting behind house smoking with friends
>Decide to go urban exploring on my stupor
>Climb into building from second floor window with a dumpster.
>Entering the building the typing stops
>Think I've alerted a hobo
>Tactically shit my self and proceed with caution
>Find type writer that looks to have been there for years.
>No ink ribbon
>Most keys missing
>No hobo
And that's about it
>>
The house I grew up in and my father still lives in is haunted as fuck. Guests who stay there for any amount of time have always given the same comments.

Anything electronic on the second floor gets fucked with. No exceptions. Our dog would get extremely defensive/protective while upstairs, too. Gives me the spooks looking back on it.
>>
>>18757765
Were James Spader and Kurt Russel there?
>>
>>18757885
#nohobo
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18757628
>be really late at night
>fell asleep watching some bizarre local channel sometime in the 90s
> wake up to this that loud sound that happens when the tv goes off air as pictured
> then after a while the screen changes it's now a forklift just lifting trash and dumping it into a garbage dump
> the tv has gone silent
> then staticky letters appear listing only first and last names
> then a low warbling and sad almost crying voice says these are the people that will die tomorrow, good bye.
>back to static and then weather forecast
> been spooked of sleeping with the tv on ever since.
>>
>>18758302
Creepy as fuck, but I kind of want to see it happen.
>>
>>18757628
I was watching an old black and white tv when I was really little and I districtly remember one time it suddenly got very static-y and I could hear something that sounded like a lot of people screaming.

If you ever heard that episode of c2c where they play that recording of the sounds from he'll it was like that. I remember it lasting for a while and then suddenly it went back to normal.

I still don't like thinking about it
>>
It's hard to describe. One day I had some weird experiences, then the next day when I woke up everything felt eerily silent (don't know how to best describe it, I was still in the aftermath of these 'experiences').

There was other time I felt something similar, that was when I tried to follow internet instructions on getting to the astral plane (my advice don't buy into the shilling and try to do this, it might fuck up the mind), I finished doing the resting, then stood up and my room was eerily silent except I could hear what seemed to be the wind, radio (in fact, if I paid attention it would form words as if it was someone from a radio program talking, still hard to distinguish whole sentences) or sometimes a cry.

Anyway, it was eerily silent and I heard a phone call. My paranoid (at the moment) mind thought it could be related to a medium site I had browsed yesterday or the police tracking me for psychic powers I showed yesterday (also there were some tabs that I don't remember having opened). I took the call and it was silent. No one said anything.

The rest could be attributed to my mind imagining it, but to this day I don't know who was phone
>>
>>18757628
I was phone
>>
>>18757875

nokia
>>
A month or so ago, my seven year-old daughter was throwing a tantrum. She didn't want to turn off the TV and get ready for bed, or something like that. She yelled "STOP!" and all the electronics in the room (television, computer, phones) all clicked off. She immediately dropped to the floor, covered herself with a blanket, and fell asleep. This wasn't the first time something like that happened, but it's the first I've personally witnessed.
>>
>>18759504
I want a timestamp
>>
A few weeks ago I start getting calls from an Indian sounding gentleman who claims to work for 'Microsoft Windows Technical Department' to inform me that my internet connection is being utilised to compromise their servers and that they need me to open a console on my machine and enter what he tells me to 'stop the attacks'

I of course ask him for his name, ID number and telephone number and tell him that to verify that he is who he says he is I will compare it to the official listed contact numbers. They don't match, I call them back to tell them they are not MW Tech Dept and reach the reception of a company the receptionist can't even pronounce, asked if she could put me through to the number and name I gave her and she hung up on me.

Scary because for a while there I really believed that my internet was being used to do nefarious things to other people, didn't believe I was getting a phonecall from Microsoft for one moment however.
>>
>>18757991
I was wondering the exact same thing...
>>
As a kid (early 90s) I had a radio in my room.
When you tuned between stations (there were maybe four stations in this bum-fuck nowhere town) there were these creepy grinding/crunching/pulsing noises on some channels. Always came in repeating patterns. Spooked me as a kid. Made me anxious listening to them for extended periods. I thought they were from aliens.

Nowadays, looking back, I lived right on the oceanside. So it was probably boat interference.
>>
>>18757628
>HERRO YOU ORDER FROM OOO-PEE-S?
>uhm...... yes?
>YOU ORDER TOMOTO SEEDS TO BE DERIVERED BY OOO-PEE-S?
>uhh.... yeah.
>DID YOU KNOW YOU RIN MIRRION DORRAR IN OOO-PEE-S DERIVERY?
>hang up

How the fuck did they know I ordered tomato seeds?
>>
>>18759848
Wut
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
83KB, 300x300px
>>18757628

>Be me
>On call in sppoky old hospital
>Get bleeped from number of old psych wing, now shut
>dial from mobile so the nurses can't tell where I am in the hospital
>Woman answers
>I say "You bleeped"?
>She reponds "No I didn't, we are a mercedes dealership".
>hang up.
>Realise it was 2 AM
>If that was a haunting it was fucking mundane.

6/10
>>
>>18759504
I have the same trouble because my daughter's called Alexa.
>>
>>18757628
A woman once called saying she could lower my insurance rates.
I told her I didn't have a car.
she hung up instantly.
>>
>>18757757
I almost forgot to post it.

So, I have one of these old white microphones and one day it just stopped working. I opened it to see what happened, and both wires were broken. I asked my dad to fix it for me, cause he has a welding machine. After he fixed it, I plugged it in my computer and I opened Audacity to record anything just to see if it was working. When I listened ot, it was playing a song, a song that I know because it's from my music teacher's band. The song is not well know and probably never played on the radio. I was like "what the fuck, I didn't even listened to it recently". I still have no idea what happened. Anyway, he actually soldered it wrong, but still does not explain.

I uploaded the audio and hope someone knows what happened.
You can hear me tapping on the microphone.
Https://clyp.it/2adve2vx
>>
>>18757628
The UK tax office phone up as part of logging in for online tax returns now. The goodbye the robot voice says at the end is fucking creepy.
>>
>>18757636
THEN WHO WAS LOAN
>>
>>18757628
>be me
>be little shithead kid
>start dialing phone numbers randomly
>haha it almost never works, but a few times I get an answering machine
>I get bored of it quickly
>an hour after I stop the phone rings
>I answer
>it's some lady who I apparently called
>wants to know why I called
>oh fuck
>say I don't know and that I didn't
>she says okay and that she's going to get her phone checked out

I thought I was going to get caught and go to jail, I was so terrified. I was like nine.
>>
Scariest calls I've gotten sounded like someone with a deep voice murmuring underwater for 5+ minutes. Didn't sound scratchy more static unlike a butt dial.

Somewhat related but when I was younger and got my first flip phone (btw remember cingular lol) there was a tetris app and every now and then when prompted to exit the trial mode immediately after pressing the button to exit the word KILL flashed for less than a second where EXIT was.

Looking back it was probably some script command to "kill" the program but back then it was terrifying
>>
>>18759628
>I have autism
>>
>>18757628
oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys are making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
File: ebin.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18757628
>living in Eastern Europe in early 2000s
>stupid teenager who liked smoking and trespassing because edgy
>out with three friends
>there are bunkers everywhere
>government doesn't have moniez to fill them all in
>we go out looking in them and mapping them
>have over a dozen or so mapped in a year
>we find a new one
>big metal blast door is shut
>door has minimal rust
>we think it will be rusted closed but we try anyways
>door opens
>we're all shocked to see lights on and everything
>we wander down some stairs and it is fully stocked
>two beds are made in living area
>we come to looks like and office space full of papers, radios, computers, filing cabinets
>hear people talking and coming closer
>friend makes a weird noise out of fear
>footsteps pick up
>run as fast as we can to exit
>run all the way home
>we meet at school next day
>discuss, make sure that we all saw it
>decide to go back
>we get there and the door is wide open
>lights are off
>whole bunker is totally stripped, not a single thing left inside
>even the light bulbs are gone
>we go back out
>on the main door is a thick red circle with an x through it on the outside of the door
>we feel weird and leave
>go back a month later to map it
>ground is sunk in with fresh grass starting to grow in it
>bunker was destroyed

I'm still in touch with one of them, and neither of us know what we found, but we know that we were no supposed to see it. The radios reminded me of this because on our first visit I could hear voices on the radios of the second room.
>>
>>18762040
ha ha classic
>>
once, i received a call on the home phone later on in high school. a sort of jingle played, like muzak, something you'd hear while on hold or in an elevator or in a department store. somewhat ambient, mid-tempo, sort of sounded like something you might hear on some weird church tv channel. receiver picks up. i do not remember the exact wording, but the voice on the other end said something along the lines of "do not give up hope, everything is going to be okay" and hung up.
>>
File: 40O.jpg (35KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
40O.jpg
35KB, 800x478px
>>
File: 56132118 .jpg (59KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
56132118 .jpg
59KB, 500x469px
>>18758055
>>
File: 4r34514R3451 (5).jpg (156KB, 694x447px) Image search: [Google]
4r34514R3451 (5).jpg
156KB, 694x447px
>>
File: phone.jpg (26KB, 267x375px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
26KB, 267x375px
>>
File: 27398a.jpg (11KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
27398a.jpg
11KB, 350x350px
>>18763937
>>
File: phone47.jpg (8KB, 296x323px) Image search: [Google]
phone47.jpg
8KB, 296x323px
>>
File: phone.jpg (101KB, 657x756px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
101KB, 657x756px
>>18757628
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x878px
>>18757628
"Don't come to school tomorrow."
>>
>>18757823
Not as much as the Bloodstain universe
>>
>>18757885
Spacetime was never stable to begin with, calling it an anomaly would be saying these events differ from the norm. The only anomaly is you noticing it.
>>
>>18757628
One time I got a call from a robot and that really Spooked me
>>
File: 76098.jpg (23KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
76098.jpg
23KB, 720x368px
>>18764104
>>
>>18764144
yes
>>
hell yea. I've massacred LED, plasma and old tube TVs.

As for scariest phone call I've had some 800 number dickhead call me and ask for whoever. i tried to play him like 'you never find me bitch!!!' and he just remained calm like 'can I bill you for this or not' whatever I said he just stayed that way, remained calm. Im sure he's getting paid or sucked off or whatever, but he genuinely did not seem entertained by how many times I insulted his family or manhood. strange shit yo.
>>
I've just gotten calls from various states, SC, TX and CA, and when I answer they don't say anything.
>>
>>18757628
your mom called me once and asked if i was phone. i wasn't. she then said that she is phone and hung up. i spooped in my pants a little.
>>
>Be me
>1999, high school pothead
>literally got kicked out of my own house for skipping school
>staying at friends houses all the time
>one night my friend has some girls over
>his parents are gone
>we're all playing games like Oujia boards and truth or dare until like 3:00 AM
>we're all shitfaced too
>finally I take one of the girls into a separate room
>boner.jpg
>she just gives me this weird, blank stare once we are alone
>things start to get kind of awkward, nobody says anything or makes a move
>finally I jump on her and start shoving my tongue in her mouth
>I am a sperg
>put my hand in her shorts
>the phone rings
>oh... uh... okay hold let me grab it
>"She likes it when you use the other hand."
>"Who the FUCK is this?"
>"Her father..."
>beep
>caller ID says Unknown
>I tell her that her dad was tellin me how to finger her
>she says her dad is dead
still don't know who called
haunts me to this day
>>
>>18757628
>be me, 14/15 years old
>get home from school
>5pm
> get a call
It's a woman, sounded like she was in her thirties
>She's crying
>"Derek? Is that you? For fucks sake speak?"
>"Sorry I'm not Derek"
>Cries more
>"Fucks sake, sorry kid"
Her voice still resonates with me today
>>
>Be me 16
>smoking weed in the park with my friend
>phone rings
>dont know the number
>pick up the phone
>hear some young voices
>they end the call
>it was just a prank call
very scary
>>
>>18759504
nANdayo
>>
>>18757636

I have something similar

>Get call from a debt agency
>Mr anon due to your failure to pay your loan we are submitting a claim to the courts to bankrupt you

I have an actual mortgage, I ask them questions to make sure its actually me, they give me my full details, name address date of birth etc

>Head to my bank, check with the teller
>All loans up to date, money in accounts are fine
>No reason to be bankrupt

Turns out an anon with the same date of birth as me and the almost the same name

Mine - Anon Anons
His - Anon Anon

Owned a music shop, it went under so the business loan for that and his house went under. Because he didnt answer his phone the collections agency started calling all the same last names in the phone book (I have a last name that in my state has 5 exact matches and 15 almost (the no S thing) and they got my details, address phone number etc from my uncle who is 93

>Complain to bank
>They say they will take care of it
>Collection agency is slow to react
>Lodge bankruptcy procedures against me
>Have to go to court, my bank agrees to pay all legal fees
>Get it all sorted out BUT i still have 3 defaults next to my name for 7 years (now 3)
>But i have a letter from the courts explaining it was incorrectly lodged however that means any application for credit online for preapproval are automatically declined and i have to do every thing in person in branch

Worst and scariest call of my life
>>
>Be me
>Worked at pizza hut a few years ago
>work as a "customer service representative"
>aka phone answering kitchen bitch
>One monday night we're extremely slow
>boss sent a delivery driver home and I have delivery training so I am taking out the orders I get over the phone
>Get a call at about 9:50
>10 minutes before we close
>Answer
>"thanks for calling pizza hut my name is anon would you like to hear our specials or are you ready to ord--"
>dude cuts me off mid sentence
>muffled voice and slight speech impediment
>"are any of your drivers females?" he asks
>I reply "not at this current time, can I take your order?"
>he asks for 1 package of breadsticks with extra marianara
>tell him it will be delivered in 15 minutes
>before I get a chance to hang up he says "send a good lookin driver and they'll get a hefty tip"
>I say "sir that is extremely creepy and not necessary"
>hear him and what sounds like another person in the background laugh
>make the breadsticks
>get in car, start driving to the adress he gave me
>after a 5 minute trip to the outskirts of town I arrive at the location
>it's an empty lot with a thick tree line behind it and a trailer about a quarter mile down the road
>I stop next to the lot and don't see anything or anyone
>suddenly, the back door of the car opens
>someones trying to get in
>then my passenger door begins to open
>they're trying to break in to my car
>speed off as fast as possible, see someone lying on the road where my back door was being opened
>hear 2 gunshots fired off
>call cops and tell boss
>apparently they were armed rapists
scariest fucking night of my life.
>>
>>18765462

That is legitimate more terrifying than anything else in this thread. Imagine if you didn't answer any calls you didn't recognize, one day years down the line you would find out you were bankrupt.

Fuck that
>>
>>18762080
Did you take any pics? Was it a russian bunker?
>>
Not paranormal but spoopy

One day me and my sister we're watching TV and suddenly the lights go off, she look out the window and see that all the street is out of lights
>Well, anon must be a problem with energy in our street
15 minutes later we hear our neighbors talking that is no lights in our entire neighborhood
>Energy Company fails, anonette
45 minutes later one neighbor comes to say that the problem is in the entire city
Most of neighbors in the street trying to figured what is happening
1 hour later we discover that cities around are off too
>Dafuq is happening, anon?
>Alien's invasion, anonette
>mfw forgot she shit her pants with alien things
1:15 later I take my father's old battery radio and search for some News, found a pirate radio broadcast saying there is no light in 3 states, some problem with the hydroeletric fucked the energy in these 3 states
The light comes back 2 hours later

Next day on the news saying some people we're thinking about the end of the world got desperate going to churches and making mass praying
>>
>>18757628
There was a time where I have had a new cellphone for a year and at 3am I got a call from a number I've never seen, and it was some guy telling me I'm a crazy fucker, And I'm like wrong number man.. And hung up, about a month later I get a call from not the same number, I did not pick up the phone, But I let it go to voicemail, But it was a Girl, Maybe mid thirtys, And she has sounded like she just was crying, And she Begins to sob and says that no one has seem me for weeks and everyone is so scared for me, She rambles on about how I never should have gone to that "place" and that she knew I would get hurt, Over all the crying it seems like it was her husband?.. Or idk, I called back 10 minutes after but it went straight to voice mail, I tried a couple more times thoughout the night.. But never received a response.. I still don't know where this guy went, or anything..
>>
my musician friend once called me and used a voice modulator with advanced plug-ins and sounded like an artificial robot released from the air force and it was going to track me down and wouldn't stop asking me crazy questions like a robot gone insane. haha
>>
>6 years old
>playing with mom cell phone
>one of the phone rules is that i'm not allowed to unlock it
>pretending that im a army general and talking to my comrades over walky talky
>suddenly while the phone is up to my ear is starts ringing
>try to push decline call but accidentally answer
>rule 2 is im not allowed to talk to anyone on moms phone
>dont say anything, but im breathing pretty hard sense the ringing scared me
>it's a guy
>"i can't wait to choke you tonight"
>I make a confused noise like "uuhhmmm"
>then he says "oh yeah im gonna make you scream and gag on me"
>i make another "euuuuh.." groan
>he says "i'll be waiting for you at 5 tonight" followed by my mothers name
>i make another groan and hang up
>dad comes into the room "did u get a call lil buddy?"
>tell him no and carry on playing army
Idk what that strange man wanted to do to my mom, haunts me to thsi day desu
>>
File: blissed-off-2.png (82KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
blissed-off-2.png
82KB, 256x200px
real story, not an /x/ story:
>home alone as a kid
>phone rings
>answer
>Woman: "ARE YOU SICK OF ME?!?!"
>hang up

I like to think it was some chick who just had her boyfriend break up with her or something. Can't give another explanation.
>>
My guitar pedal somehow managed to pick up a russian radio station. Took me a good 5 minutes before I figured out where the creepy, barely audible russian chattering was coming from. No idea what it was about ofc, just a single woman talking calmly by herself. Gave me some real creeps when I took a break in practice and heard some creepy voice in a foreign language from my amp.
>>
I remember being alone playing fable 2 when the phone rang, i picked it up and some guy started singing, i immediately hang up and was scared for the rest of the day.
>>
I got a girls number off tinder and she butt dialed me. I heard all her personal stories because it left like an hour long voicemail. Heard enough to put me off dating her so that was it
>>
Last year, around June or July there was a week or two where every single night I'd get a phone call on my landline (basically nobody has that number, since I only got it so my older relatives that don't have cellphones would be able to call me).
At first I thought they were all at the same time, but they were just all around 8pm. The calls were always some creepy piano music playing kinda quietly, as if it were a bit far from the phone on the other end, a couple of times I thought I could hear someone singing along too, but really really quietly, so I'm not sure and I couldn't make out any words.
I was very creeped out for the first few days, but after a while I got used to it and would just hang up as soon as I heard the song. One day I decided I'd listen to it the next time it happened, it went on for a few minutes and then I started to hear breathing, almost shit my pants and hung up. I still got the call for a few days after that, but went back to just hanging up immediately.
Now that I'm writing it down it sounds stupid, but I was really fucking scared then, anyway, never got that phone call again and obviously have no idea what it could've been.
>>
>be 16
>home alone
>grandpa calls
>hey grandpa
>ANON, ARE ALL THE DOORS LOCKED??
>instantly run outside into the front yard
>GRANDPA WHATS GOING ON??
>nothing i just wanted to call and check up on you

Have no idea why anyone would ever start a conversation like that. It was obviously nothing but thats just about as scary of a phone call you can get
>>
I dreamed a trailer for The Strangers years before it even came out. Only thing different was that in my dream there were more freaky dudes and they had lampshadeson their heads instead of masks.
>>
>>18759504
You watch too many Stephen King "durr psychic child!" Movies.

Let me guess, you're from Maine?
>>
>>18761918
Grow up.
>>
>>18765911
What a shitty movie to have a premonition of.
Imagine if it'd been some highly anticipated thing like The Force Awakens, you could get all the YouTube money by making prediction videos.
>>
>>18757628
"Anon your dad is in the hospital, he's had a heart attack"
>>
>>18759504
Is your daughter hot?
>>
>>18765965
that sucks, did he make it?
>>
>>18760331
If the song was playing at any local radio station, your mic could have picked it up. I've got a friend who would always have that issue on skype. His mic would always pick up some local radio station and I could hear it in the background.
>>
>>18757628
my kids toy started talking to me in the middle of the night. fucker even asked and answered my questions. with the same one word.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (97KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
97KB, 500x248px
This isn't so much a scary phone call but more of a funny dick move I pulled.
I had this friend that was retarded scared of horror movies. Even the shit ones like the Pinoccio dumpster fire. (Had to ealk with her to her car and check it for her after watching it no joke.) Well the idiot decided to tell me she was going to borrow Ringu.
I asked her about what time so I could come after to pick the dvd up.
>called her after the movie would be over
>did not answer phone
>drove to her place laughing all the way ha ha ha
>found her crying and pissed at me.
>walked out with my dvd
>no fucks given
>>
>>18765808
Kek
>>
>>18765468
I always make sure all my car doors are locked when it's not moving, especially if it's dark. I can't relax unless the car is locked, even though I've never had anyone try to get in, or really any traumatic experiences.
>>
>>18758302
sounds abit like death note niagaaaa
>>
>>18760331
I Aint clickin dat shit nigga
>>
>>18757628

>"Hello, I'm from [redacted] Collection Agency..."
>>
>>18757885
I watched Ghost Ship with my mom and my sister on Halloween one year (probably like 2009 or so). I was in the corner with my dog and candy and i was not paying attention, and the scene where the wire cuts through the crowd happens. My mom and my sister were pretty grossed out by it, and my sister made a pretty big deal about it. I didn't see it, so i begged them to rewind it, and they finally did after i asked a few times. End of story. But some time later I mentioned it, and they did not recall or anything. So i explained the beginning, thinking they would remember. They swore they never saw it. I started getting annoyed because that is not a very forgettable scene, so i pressed on. My sister ended up getting mad at me for saying she saw something she didn't. I brought it up many times over the years bc it was so bizarre and they would always get annoyed and claim they had never seen it, even after I showed them the intro of it again. Really weird that someone else has a weird thing with that specific shitty movie as well.
>>
>>18765402
... It's been so long since I have read the original that I got got.
>>
You guys would never be able to be me.
I don't have a phone with service out here but I stay in a tiny shed beside miles and miles of woods in West Virginia.

The things I've seen and heard here will make your skin crawl.
I'm fucking fearless after staying here a year.
>>
>>18765468
this is 10x scarier than any ghost story
and bread sticks? with extra marinara?
that's sick
who needs that much sauce
>>
>>18758309
But what if you saw your own name
>>
>>18767040
Please share some of your stories
>>
>>18762080
Makes me think you found a numbers station
>>18766983
I often repress bad movies

As a child I'd often "listen to the people" in static on radio and watch the shows on static in TV. My mom made me stop it after a while, had to tell baby sitters family not to let me do it, I wish I could remember what it was all about.
I can remember the lucid dreams they brought on, a giant earth worm with a single fang like tooth a red teddy bear with no eyes and the 3rd was like a doll but when I try visualise it all I see is static now.
Obviously channel zero freaked me out when I watched it.
>>
>>18766418
Yes
>>
>>18766586
As I said, it probably never played on the radio. And the song starts a little after I've started recording and you can't hear nothing before that, like someone taking or a song.
Anyways, still a spooky coincidence.
>>
>>18759628
I had one of these curry niggers call me before and say something similar

We didn't have a single Microsoft product in the house, I told him that and he said I'm lying to him and holy god I got mean
"Fuck if you paki piece of shit if I say I don't have Windows I don't fucking have Windows, have fun making one American dollar a day bitch" slam phone onto reciever
>>
>>18765667
>My guitar pedal somehow managed to pick up a russian radio station. Took me a good 5 minutes before I figured out where the creepy, barely audible russian chattering was coming from. No idea what it was about ofc, just a single woman talking calmly by herself. Gave me some real creeps when I took a break in practice and heard some creepy voice in a foreign language from my amp.
I experienced this as well. Crate amp?
>>
>>18765788
I realize this is a minor detail, but why wouldn't for older relatives be able to call your cell phone? Even if they only have landlines they would still be able to dial a cell number
>>
>>18767506
Linux user here and they've done that too me, told them "I use Linux", "oh I meant it was Ubuntu", don't use that either mother fucker
Eventually I just grabbed my air horn and blew it down the phone until he hung up, probably burst his eardrum if he was using a headset, hopefully the compression on VoIP took the worst of it out.
I have my line and he crossed it.
>>
>>18757628
Your hired.
Fucking hate my job
>>
>>18760360
10/10
>>
>>18757628
Why doesn't new tech do anything spooky?
>>
not really scary but this unknown number keeps calling me and asking me if Annie's there its the same person asking every time even if i tell them she aint here or wrong number
>>
>>18765788
Whenever I get bullshit phonecalls I stick that shit on mute and put the handset down somewhere.
>>
>>18767108
He hears normal wildlife which is super scary because he grew up in a house with double glazing in the suburbs.
>>
>>18765549
Did she poop her pants?

>>18765808
>LOCK ALL YOUR DOORS
>runs outside

>>18767059
It was for lubrication.
>>
File: How's Annie.gif (495KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
How's Annie.gif
495KB, 500x362px
>>18769588
>>
>>18767059
Imagine being raped and they use marinara sauce as lube and fuck you with those breadsticks.. lol
>>
>>18769685
I need to brush my teeth.
>>
>>18759504
Does she have any markings or scarring on the soles of her feet? Often times there is a correlation to feet lines and telepathic ability. Post a picture of them so I may analyze them in my personal lab.
>>
>>18765598
10/10
>>
>>18757628

Used to play around with an old radio, very sensitive. Flipping through the channels one night, mostly static or nothing at all. Starting to turn it fast because I'm starting to get bored, here a beeping noise, but accidentally switched past it, stop, switch back. Very low tone beeps about 2-3 seconds apart, then they stop and a woman's voice comes on, rattles of a LONG list of number, always single digit, then she goes quiet, the beeping comes back, then it stops and just silence.. I looked it up and I guess it could've been a numbers station, but apparently those are extremely rare and hard to pick up on. So I dunno, but that's the weirdest thing I've come across
>>
> be 5, maybe 6
> answer phone
> unknown man on the other end
> asks me my name
> asks me if I have a penis and what it looks like
> asks why I wore red shorts that day

I hung up after that. I've never Todd anybody this in person.
>>
>>18767040

>don't have a phone with service out here

Yet still manages to post on a Taiwanese cross stitching forum
>>
>be in high school, mid to late 2000s
>Bout to go get dinner with mum after a school club meeting
>sitting in my car in the bus loop and its running
>call mum on the cell, mum picks up doesnt say a word
>Strange sinister sounding mechanical noises on the other end.
>Phone crackles and dies and my car just shuts off without me touching the keys or anything
>meet mum for dinner and tell her what happened, she says she never got a call
>makes me shiver every once in a while when I call her
>>
File: 675765.jpg (488KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
675765.jpg
488KB, 1200x1800px
>>18770790

You were incredibly old to be still in high school.
>>
>>18770813
Being shit at calc is a curse when you never die
>>
File: 14r748.jpg (29KB, 280x339px) Image search: [Google]
14r748.jpg
29KB, 280x339px
>>18770790

You were in high school in the future??!? Between the year 2500 and the year 3000?!!!?!?!
>>
>>18770818
ITT; I am an ethereal being AMA
>>
File: 1429231790084.jpg (4KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1429231790084.jpg
4KB, 100x125px
>>18770818
>>
>>18770480
wow the guy probably just wanted to give you some free candy and you hung up on him, what an ungrateful little shit
>>
>>18759890
Why would there be anyone to answer in a Mercedes dealership at 2am, anon?
>>
>>18757628
Battlefield
>>
File: iwasphone.jpg (41KB, 341x324px) Image search: [Google]
iwasphone.jpg
41KB, 341x324px
>>
>>18757628
I got a voicemail once of someone breathing heavily for a few moments then making a "hrrnng" sound and hanging up. Not really scary I guess just weird.
>>
>>18757628
Well, I have to say I can't really tell even today did it happen or not, but I called a guy who is part of certain group/organization, and in between his sentences, a different person told me - with amused, but somehow hostile voice:
>Welcome boy! Here you can see our gates!
Ok, that's something, -but I was just driving past certain houses gates, and the guy who I called, or anybody else shouldn't of known where I was. The weird voice said something else too, that fitted petty good in the situation.
But I was kind of crazy then, so can't be 100% sure of anything that happened.
At the time my calls also took much longer to connect anywhere, and I recall some kind of different echo in them.
>Yes, I am a paranoid fucker.
>>
>>18772059
*pretty
>>
I got a call once that was spooky
>>
>>18757628
when i was a young teenager some chick who sounded about my age called and asked for some girl who i have never met and didnt live here. she thought i was the girls brother and regardless of what i said she insisted she called the right number and the girl did live here. i hung up

this by itself i would shrug off without a second thought but a few years later a car with some guys showed up and 1 of them asked for the same girl i told them nobody by that name lived here. its funny because the one who asked for her had this odd look on his face like he thought he knew who i was until i said she doesnt live here
>>
>>18757628
As a telemarketer i've had a fair share of creepy calls myself, i remember one time i called somebody and he didn't even let me say anything, as soon as the call connected i heard this

>"I'm on the bus! Please, please i'm on the bus already!"
>try to akwardly play along and say "no you are not"
>response is "YES IM ON THE BUS PLEASE, IM GETTING THERE IM ON THE BUS, I'M ON THE BUUUUS!!!"
>phone disconnects

i still want to know what was going on with bus-anon
>>
>>18772742
Special needs guy
>>
>>18757628
Told this on here before, more weird than scary..

>sunday morning, in bed
>mobile rings
>girl around 5 on the line
>.."hello Grandad!!"
>i explain she has wrong number, hangs up
>2 minutes later, phone rings again
>.."Hello Grandad it's meee!"
>tells her again she has wrong number, hangs up
>phone rings again
>.."Grandad! Stop messing around!!"
>i laugh, tell her it's a mistake
>she says.. "Noo, you ARE my Grandad!"
>she drops the phone and starts talking to someone in the background
>."Dad, Grandad won't talk to me"
>she comes back on
>"you ARE my Grandad, Richard!!!"
>my name is Richard
>wtf
>.."You sound like my Grandad"
>guy takes the phone off her and starts to talk
>.."Hey, Dad, are you ok?"
>i explain to the guy it's the wrong number and all a mistake
>guy sounds worried, says..
>.."Ok, Dad, I'm coming round"
>huh?
>hangs up

I thought I was being pranked. Nobody owned up to it if it was a prank. Fucking weird. I rang the number the next day but it was a dead line.
>>
>>18772723
Poor Steve still repress all memories of the sister he accidentally killed.
>>
>>18772750
It was one of your multi universe family members...
Are you OK Rick?
>>
>>18772999
Kek, or my future grand daughter right?

Pretty weird.
>>
>>18767825
Kek
>>
>>18773008
Yeah probably
>>
>>18769974
Nice rry, pedophile Pete.
>>
>>18757628
>Alone
>Phone rings
>Old woman on the phone
>She keeps shouting hello
>"I think you have the wrong number, miss"
>"WHERE ARE YOU"
>I hang up feeling a bit shook
>Instantly phone rings again
>Sounds like someone doing a racist asian accent
>It's a woman
>"Where is the head of the household" "where are you" "what is your full name" all before I can answe
>I hang up
>Oh shit what's happening
>Phone rings again
>Decline call
>Scary shit yo
>>
>>18757628
>I'm driving around very late at night and phone starts to ring
>It's a restricted number, rang once and then answered itself.
>I've never seen that before, it stopped ringing and then I heard the voice start. I know I didn't bump anything because it was a flip phone at the time.
>Perky voiced lady on the other end says "Good Evening! I'd like to talk to you about sports!"
>"About sports? What about them?"
>"We want to know your thoughts on various sports topics."
>"Oh ok sure"
>I ask her to give me a minute while I switch hands because I'm driving
>She actually screams on the other line when I say that
>then says "How irresponsible you could get yourself killed doing that! We'll call back"
>then the line went dead.

If it was really some kind of telemarketer they were calling well after midnight and we able to answer there own call!
>>
I picked up the telephone handset once and I listened to a guy and woman talking and he said something like "go forth" and they laughed. I didn't say anything and just hung up, their conversation was clear as day. When I picked it up again I had a normal dial
tone.
>>
>>18757628
I already once made a greentext on this, but let's go again.

>be me 13 yro
>Staying over at grandmas
>sister sleeps across the room
>was goofing around all day tired af
>go to bed it's like 3 am nearly falling asleep
> cellphone goes off
>holyshit.jpg
>sister wakes up too
>both confused af
>I pic up
> crazy screaming and laughing witch like screeching.
> shit rectangles fall asleep
> next morning check incoming calls
> no one called me that night, but me and sis remember the call and screaming.
> both spooked the fuck out.
> I'm 22 now and we spoke about this once in all this time.
>>
>>18762080
spooped
>>
>>18773835
That's a crossed wire old PSTN systems have physical relays moving in the exchanges whereby the line being dialled is connected to by an arm on a rack, they can sometimes miss there contact and partly touch another line or it was someone who had called you and the relay had stayed where it was and a second relay touches your line with the call going to the person who had dialled you before, the other can be wear on the insulation of 2 lines and a connection to one caller is heard in the line it's in contact with.
>>
>>18773923
Thanks I always wondered how it happened. It was almost 20 years ago yet I remember it fairly well.
>>
>>18759678
Idiot. Clearly you won 1 mirron dorras
>>
>>18757628
Bunfp
>>
not an rp story, just something that happened to me
could totally be from paranoia and weed but y'know
maybe

>be me, 21
>getting stoned as fuck every day because legal weed woop
>laying in bed with bf
>he sleeps like a rock
>3am, start hearing muffled speaking coming from the empty guest room, sounds like a radio
>shake loser bf, tell him i hear something "like a radio"
>fucking idiot just says go to sleep
>write it off as stoner schitzophrenia, it happens pretty often
>thinking how it was louder and sounded clearer than usual
>check guestroom in the morning
>my brother left his hand radio on the bed
>radio was not turned on, not playing in the morning
>text my brother and tell him not to leave his fucking radio here again

the guestroom always feels eerily silent to me but my brother says he doesnt feel anything weird in there.
>>
>>18774802
Stop smoking weed, It's for niggers.
>>
>>18772742
I used to fuck with telemarketers and just say weird crazy shit just or just make noises so they'd take me off their list
>>
>>18775160
Abhorrently beautiful post my friend
>>
>>18765366
Kek
>>
>5 years old
>2004
>walk into room with computer and landline
>phone rings
>computer screensaver face of man
>dial up screeching
>all of this at once

Scared me really bad. Hated the sound of dial up ever since.
Easily chalked up to my small child brain getting spooked by loud noise.
>>
>>18765343
Same. I get them from all over the country randomly. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
>>
>phone hooked up to truck speakers
>driving by airport
>loud screeching followed by a boop
>smash hang up button
>>
>>18774802

Fuck you, what a shit rp.
>>
>>18757628
>Nope, just silent calls and hung up.
>>
>>18765598
And that night you got loved by daddy.
>>
>>18766983
Women often complete forget movies they saw. And they often don't pay attention at all and keep asking question like "who is this character, i don't remember him at all"
>>
File: 1436811637518.png (924KB, 1264x7033px) Image search: [Google]
1436811637518.png
924KB, 1264x7033px
>>18765468
for some reason reminded me of this
>>
>>18773008
that would mean he had to fuck someone to have a kid.
no such thing happens to 4chaners. so call bullshit to the "future" theory.
>>
>>18772750
at least you could talk to your granddaughter
>>
>>18775579
it's an alternative universe setting, everything can happen there
>>
>>18757628
The only remotely scary thing that happened to me went like this
>hanging out at friends house years ago
>get voicemail from unknown number
>hear a Mexican man and lady yelling at eachother
>say wtf show it to a few friends and delete it bc I don't even understand beaner speak anyway
>>
I've had weird phone calls but the one that caused some serious anticipatory brix shitting was the following.

My roommate was out of the country for a wedding and I found I was kinda bored.
The day before I had come up with the clever idea of playing SIlent Hill for the first time at around one of so at night.
I was sort of in a creepy mood.
After about the 2nd dog attack I said "fuck this" and didn't play again for about a month.

I rented 3 horror movies I knew nothing about from my normal "weird shit" video store.who in the age of VHS had all sorts of fan subs and a lot of region specific movies.

The first of these movies was something they had just gotten a subtitled copy of. It was called Ringu.

So I watched some Letterman and watched it.
It must have finished around 3 or so in the morning.
Then (and this is entirely not made up) The phone rang.

I let it ring twice then decided I didn't want "the forces of evil" on my answering machine.

It was some guy with a surfer dude accent asking for some guy I had never heard of.
Yup. a wrong number at 3 FUCKING AM !

I stayed up the rest of the night watching the Japanese movie "The Hypnotist " and some other film I've forgotten. The sheer "normality" of the gore in the movie (be it people running till their legs were stumps or jumping out windows had an amazingly calming effect on my body which was on DEFCON 4.
It may sound hokey and not scary at all. but It's true and damn it was scary.
>>
>>18772742
I did some find raising for my University.
We only called alumni and only really concentrated on previous supporters.
We also didn't hard sell and if people just felt like talking we were encouraged to "bond" with them. We were not penalized for the refusals we got so what the hell. You could burn 1/2 a shift sometimes talking about stuff. I did so with the guy who was Major Bedhead on Big Comfy Couch. (I had it on authority (a friend who went to HS with her) that Lunette the Clown Girl was a tremendous slut but never got to ask about it. But we did talk about the Guy's passion - model trains.
Also called people who were in the middle of "things" with another and screamed at me. (why woudl you answer) and one woman (and I actually cut this one short) who "liked my voice" and just kept urging me to talk as I heard *sounds* in the background. (this would have been sexy but when you are in a room with a bunch of other people and your boss can monitor your calls. ( and they checked in at least once if you were on a long one) then it's just awkward. I once got in shit for calling this black asshole a racist. The only thing that saved my ass that day was my boss backed me up later as he HAD been monitoring that call - when the guy filed a protest.
>>
>>18757765
>>18757885
I could have sworn that Showtimes The Borgia came out around the year 2000 because I remember a teacher telling us that showtime had a show about the borgia, which we were studying, staring jeramy irons. This doesn't make any sense because the italian tax credit for filmakers came out in 2007, allowing filmakers to shoot in italy at a discounted rate which is what prompted all these shows about renaissance italy to be made. I literally thought the borgia was a series more than a decade old until it appeared on netflix.
>>
>>18757765
Similar happened to me.
Remember a kids show on Nickelodeon? It was some shitty show about two assholes who worked at a fast food place and everyone was some scary ass puppet.I think there's actually a thread on here with them as the OP right now. Think it was Mr. Meaty or some shit.
Well, I swear to fucking god that I watched a few episodes of that show a solid 4 years before it came out.I remember it because I remember seeing a commercial for this 'new show' and thinking "Wait what?"
>>
>>18757628
I got a call from a dude in India asking if I had a medically implanted vaginal mesh. I thought it was pretty scary that someone was calling from India to enquire about my vag.

Then one time I got this call form a dude telling me I'd won a free trip. I was excited at first, but then I realized the motherfucker had a jersey accent and hung up on him.
>>
File: be quiet.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
be quiet.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>18757628
some private number has been randomly calling me in the last 5 months and is either quiet for a moment and then hangs up, or instantly hangs up.

It's just annoying tho
>>
>>18757628
Awhile back, like say 10 weeks, was talking to a old friend late at night over the phone. About 20 min into the call the sound cut out for a bit then started making some screeching/garbled speech noises and I heard what sounded pretty clearly like strained breathing. My buddy told me the next day that he heard the same thing too. I know it was probably just some sort of interference or something but it spooped the shit outta me
>>
>>18757628
not scary, just strange. Playing monopoly with friends, everybody is talking and chilling around normally, all of our phones over the table. Dan's phone rings and pick it up to see who is calling ; - Mart, dude, why are you calling me, we are just in front of each other?-. He shows us the screen, and in effect, its Mart´s number.
Mart's phone is also alone in the table ... everybody quickly agrees this is some kind of fraudulent gimmick the phone company makes up to ramdomly charge calls to users ( by that time, call plans where not that avaibable for us)
-Anyway bro, answer to see what happens-. Dan answers and it sounds like another confused dude who is also being called at 3 PM
>>
A prank call gone wrong, funny he hangs up after we ask him to share the coke
https://soundcloud.com/artcrimetravis/incriminating-evidence
>>
>work at waffle house
>friendly old guy name Leo comes in every day
>we'd give him free coffee cuz he was a regular
>dude walked with a cane, was a real pimp
>always nice as fuck, telling people that he owed them a million dollars this and that over the free coffee
>one day gives me a new wallet, think nothing of it
>six months later around christmas time gives me new leather gloves with rabbit fur inside
>gives me bb gun
>starting to put it all together and get sketched out by him
>always asked to use phone
>gotta call buddy in hospital to check in
>always spoke real quiet, kept his buisness to himself
>back office has two way mirror
>one day boss yells for me
>walk into tiny office, close door and press speaker phone button
>our phones on mute
>old guy saying shit like "I'm going to fuck your pussy bloody little girl, you're going to taste your own shit and blood"
>can see this creepy fucks grin through two way mirror
>says "I'll call you back" and looks right at mirror
>walks out of store
>I'm left to clean up the brix shat
>old man not allowed back, yet never returned.
>>
>>18775579
I have 2 kids. I'm 36. I've fucked 20+ women, none have been under a 7/10. My last gf was 19.

Unlucky son. We're not all 12 yr old virgins on here.
>>
>>18775579
nigga I got 6 kids

On topic scariest phone call I ever got was my ex saying I owed child support
>>
I used to order pizzas and act sketchy as fuck when they were delivered. I once made some kid shit his pants by putting red dye in some maple syrup
>>
>>18776049
kek, fuck you. Don't pretend you're me, faggot.
>>
>be me and a friend
>sitting on a bench in a cemetery
>middle of the night
>smoking pot there because we're edgy
>my phone rings
>weird number
>whatever, pick up
>a robotic female voice just says "good bye" and the calls hangs up
>>
>>18776102
Haa, I bet you shat bricks. I know I would have.
>>
April fools is coming up, we should organize a massive call spree trying to freak as many people as we can out
>>
>have analog phone
>get a call, no number shown because old phone.
>creepy ass tune plays out. i ask who this is.
>After the tune played out, a flash-torrent of words/numbers are being spoken by what seems like a text-to-speech program in seconds. the whole thing was so sped up i couldn't even discern if it were just numbers or letters as well.
>immediately after the numbers stop. the call is terminated.
>>
>>18766983
Eh, my mum does this shit all the time.
>>
we have an old weather radio from the 1950s that has always worked perfectly. the battery has never been changed, i mean literally never. this thing has moved from attic to attic time and time again. if you press the power switch you'll hear a very old film noir-esque voice describing the weather forecast. always made me wonder.
>>
One time when I was living alone I got a call on the house phone and when I answered it was an automated message kind of voice of a woman saying, "hello." Then I just listened because I expected it to continue with some sort of message trying to get me to buy something, but there was nothing. Just this crackley static and silence for a solid minute until the voice came back again and said, "goodbye." And hung up on me. The second time it spoke though it sounded kind of angry or spiteful in a way. Really freaked me out to the point where I've always remembered it.
>>
There was a radio station starting up about 17 years ago berries they started airing the used the bandwidth with a recording just had someone saying "it's coming, it's coming, it's coming" on a loop in a rushed panicked voice. Knew it was a promo but it freaked out loads of people at the time, brought me many lolz
>>
Happened to me recently. I pick up the phone, say hello and all I hear is weird machine sounds. Then a robotic female voice said goodbye and the call ended
>>
>driving home from my grandgrandparents' place
>late 1999, rural Croatia
>recently got a brand-new cellphone
>anyway, it is over an hour drive from their place to my flat, they live in one faraway village
>typical rural road - village, forest, village, forest scheme
>it is about eleven pm
>middle of a forest
>cell rings
>slow down (road is really shitty, don't wanna crash or break my car), pick up the cell
>"00000"
>I stare at it, ringing for a bit, and decline the call, all like wtf
>few minutes later
>passing through one of the villages
>cell rings again
>"00000"
>wtf
>accept call, ride's boring, car has no stereo
>weird computer-like noises, clicking, and odd, distorzed voice speaking gibberish
>wtf
>hang up
>later check call log
>"unknown number" picked up at that time

Never happened again. Still weird as fuck.
>>
>>18765667
I got a new computer, and when I turned it on there was a chinese voice from inside the chassis. Made me jump.
Turns out the BIOS had a self-diagnostic that used voice instead of the regular beeps, and was turned on by default. Not /x/, but definitely spooped me.
>>
File: 4.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>18769576
>>18769576
Yes it does. I got a zip file of images of some army guys on my computer out of nowhere. JAMES.ZIP. It's not in any of my browsers' downloaded files lists, it's dated 2013, and I swear I didn't download it. Nor have I given anyone else access to my computer.

Pic related. Maybe I'll make a thread about it later and dump the rest?
>>
>>18776721
Did the noises sound like when you pass audio through an audio jack to a speaker that can't handle the same of data or isn't well plugged in (plugged in a weird manner)?
That's usually because most of there are audio wave-length that aren't able to be played.

It was probably a connection issue.

.... Though the "00000" number, after a quick research, could either be a Skype call or a masked number.
>>
>>18776776
We're talking about time before 17 years - I had no "hands-free" crap, and if it was hidden number, as I learnt later, it'd show "unknown number" while ringing.

Although, I did think that it could be related to quite patchy cell signal (as it was back then), yet, it kinda doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18759504
I knew a girl in highschool (this was 2001) that could make electronics stop somehow. She was in my PE class, I would give her my watch to wear while I played basketball or whatever so I wouldnt break it, when I would get it back, the watch wasnt ticking, after I wore it for a minute or so, it would turn back on. I joked that shes a witch and even demonstrated her ability to other kids and it would still happen. When she walked into a room, the lights would flicker. Funny, shes the only one that said it was all a coincidence and she was normal.
>>
>>18776805
That happens to me a lot. I can't wear any watches (digital or analogue) and blow up toasters and radios for a living. Hair trimmers, cordless phones, lamps. When I was I used personal CD players a lot but wasn't allowed to use the any more because I got through them so quickly.
>>
>>18776950
are you a woman? this seems to be a problem ive never seen a man have for some strange reason. theres gotta be something to this...
>>
File: 1480762741669.jpg (75KB, 625x703px) Image search: [Google]
1480762741669.jpg
75KB, 625x703px
I constantly get calls to my landline. It happens at least 4 or 5 times a week. During last summer it got so bad, about a couple of calls per day, that I just stopped answering.

It's different numbers everytime and if I do pick up I'm received with silence.
>>
>>18757628
capslock <3

my true and only waifu

rip
>>
>>18777167
Yeah, I'm female. Oddly enough I haven't heard of men having it either :-/ My gran has it too.
>>
>>18776043
What a cool guy
>>
>>18776043
You are so fucking cool man ! I wanna be like you posting shit like this on a fucking weeb website
>>
>>18775951
Hate to burst your bubble but it was shorts before it became a series.
>>
File: tkcn4.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
tkcn4.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
>>18775579
>>
>>18777193
I get those two. I live with people with no cellphone so we can't get rid of it unfortunately. I think a lot of it is robots checking if you are home so that annoying phone drones can contact you. It's always bullshit like newspaper and home insurance. I just tell them I can't read when they bother me
>>
>>18757628
>be me around 6 years old (around 1990)
>parents had friends staying the night that took my room
>i sleep in little brothers bed for the night while he sleeps with our parents
>wake up sometime during the night because of creaky sound from moms rocking chair.
>figured mom was rocking little brother so go into the living room where chair is
>living room is small and all i remember being in there was the rocking chair, and a small sofa that directly faced the tv (one of those big wooden boxed tv's)
>walk into living room
>chair was moved in front of sofa, facing tv (which was still turned off) and was rocking on its own.
>terrifying feeling inside me
>run to parents room and get in bed with them

everyone says i was just dreaming, but i did wake up in there bed, and i don't sleep walk. and i still remember that feeling of terror so vividly...
>>
>>18757765

>Be like 10
>At Gpa's
>Watching DBZ
>Lightning storm, power shuts out
>Turns back on almost instantly
>Now watching again, but different language (French?)
>MUCH more gore
>Cell intro episode, hits piccilo and shows bloody intestines everywhere
>Watch it for about 5min loving it
>Tv resets
>Back to english censored show.

Anyone know?
>>
this is possibly one of the most boring and short one here but
>i get a call
>cant see number
>answer call just thinking its a telemarketer
>i hear knocking, like morse code knocking
>after 20 seconds it just came to screaming
>ended call because it was loud as fuck
>>
>>18757765
I had a tv like this it would turn on by itself multiple times a day then began turning itself on at night waking me up so I got rid of it.
>>
File: 1485751892886.jpg (27KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485751892886.jpg
27KB, 500x669px
I have a friend that gets phone calls fairly regularly from a woman.

Phone rings and he answers
>Woman: is anon there?
>No you have the wrong number
She hangs up and immediately recalls
>is femanon there?
>No you still have the wrong number
She hangs up again

Hes had the same number for years but she still calls. Ive answered it myself before and it was weird. He has cussed her out before, but she still calls, its just a routine at this point.
>>
>>18757765
I remember when I was a kid I used to watch TV in my moms room since hers was bigger than mine while she would use the one in the living room. Well anyway one time I remember seeing commercials for a new Disney movie named Camp Rock with Demi Lovatto saying that it would premier "soon". The problem with is, is that the movie came out in 2008 while I saw those commercials back in 2002-2003. It wasn't even that old of a TV either.
>>
as a security guard with a cb radio to communicate with truckers, there was often some retard that lived locally that would mumble incomprehensible shit for hours at night. kinda spooky desu.
>>
>>18780359
Legit faulty memories, the brothers would be 10 years old at the time and the girl like 8-9, maybe you saw a pilot for a similar movie starring other actors, they do recicle shit a lot, most 2017 shows from this, CN and Nick were half baked ideas from 2004.
>>
>>18757628
>be 7
>someone called parents phone
>get scared, don't know what to do
>end up handing it to one of my brothers
wasn't really a phonecall but i got scared like a lil' shit
>>
>be 7, hanging out with my friend
>start prank calling random numbers in the student parent directory
>call the weirdo loner kid in classes dad
>Dad answers
>"Hello who is this"
>we respond
>"I-Is Spiderman there?" *we start giggling like maniacs*
>Dad on the other end starts screaming, saying he's going to murder us/cut our throats/put us in a ditch
>Hang up the phone petrified
>>
File: 1480041578371.jpg (44KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1480041578371.jpg
44KB, 720x543px
>>18778480
It'd be nice if that were the case but fortunately we never get telemarketers. And if we do it's only one call every couple of months. Last call from a telemarketer that I answered was back in September.

My youngest brother(he's a toddler) and I are the only ones who stay at the house for the longest amount of time during the day so I'm usually the one who picks up.
>>
File: 1476060605777.png (402KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1476060605777.png
402KB, 420x420px
>>18780772
Thats what I thought too until I saw the old promos and commercials years later and they were pretty much the same deal. I remember the outfit she was wearing, the song in the background saying "we rock", the blonde chick, the fucking spinning, the spying, that one guy that woke up the jonas brother, the jonas brother in white pretty much these videos and another I can't seem to find.
Yeah Nick really went downhill after a while it kind of reminds me of that one guy who used to be cool when he was younger but now that hes older hes just awkward and hard to connect with. Like an old cocaine user who can't seem to get his shit together but you don't have the heart to kick him out on the street cause you guys were buds or something along those lines I don't know I'm getting off topic here.

>The first one was like the ones I saw minus the mentioning of camp rock 2 and also non potato quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxq1b3jBck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABo5VKC8tc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBiv4G62Z50
>>
>>18781172
Nick Toons used to be a cool channel. Hell, Nickelodeon used to be cool. Doug. Remember that show? Angry Beavers. Cat Dog. Hey Arnold! Even early Spongebob. Shit was rather lit. Even the stuff that was only moderately good was not horrible and sort of lives on in memories. Pretty much everything before 2000 now seems like heaven. Even the first 10 years of the 00s was sort of similar. I feel old, but nostalgia is worth it for the most part.
>>
People will probably think im lying nut fuck it

Was watching the possessionof michael king with two mates were watching it on his pc all lying in bed,no homo, half way into the film the screen keeped zooming in and out in 5 second bursts about 3-4 times.

Meh thought nothing of it, then nearer on to the end of the film the volume shot up right at one of the jump scares, we were all shitting ourselves, turn it off and watched another film

Around 7 years ago i live with just my mum and me, was watching the fourth kind late at night in my room in bed.

Just when the credits at the end were rolling i started hearing scratching sounds on my window, i shat a brick, then to add insult to injury the fucking power in our house went off setting off the burglar alarm which was loud as fuck.

my mum woke up came into my room, she was shouting something to me but couldnt hear her over the alarm, about 10 seconds the power turned on again, now the house was your standard victorian house around 120 years old which according to my mum the wiring hadnt been changed since then.

In my 17 years of living there the power had gone off less than 20 times so suffice to say it freaked me the fuck out, never during this time did i look out the window for obvious reasons.
>>
Also does anyone else get freaked out when your watching tv and talking and as soon as you say a uncommon word like meander a few seconds later on the tv that word is used
>>
>Working an overnight at the group home where I work
>always hear weird noises in the house, including the sounds of someone opening and closing drawers in the other end of the house, over a monitor, while everyone is in the living room
>about 1:30 am
>house phone begins ringing
>caller id says it's the house number that's calling
>answer the phone, just greeted by heavy breathing
>happens again five minutes later
>a few minutes later one of the guys(the one who's room has a monitor in it and where people always hear things coming from when empty)starts calling for me to help
>wants me to make one of the other gentlemen leave his room
>we're the only two in there
>I watch his eyes follow someone out of the room and he thanks me for making them leave
Really makes me wish we didn't take all those tiny wooden crosses off the windowsills throughout the house.
>>
>>18757628
ring ring
pick up phone
>Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh Bill Lumbergh here
>>
>>18781833
I notice that a bit too. It even happens when I'm not paying attention to what's on the TV when I'm browsing the web and I'll read or type a single word that I notice is spoken on the TV a few seconds later.
>>
>>18757628
I received a phone call telling me that I had died. I was completely fine.
>>
>>18759890
That eye doesn't mean Illuminati, that was how artists would interpret God looking down on people. The eye in a triangle is in art from a few hundred years ago.
>>
>>18759926
GET SPOOKED SON
>>
>>18782177
No, Anon, you are the ghosts.
>>
>>18782298
NO!!!!!
>>
I had a friend who lived a few blocks down. He had a radio and a huge antenna in his front yard. I think the antenna made his land line pick up other people's calls because you could always hear people quietly talking on the phone if you didn't dial a number.

Most of the voices sounded like women crying or in pain. We had his mom listen and she confirmed we were not delusional.
>>
I got a call from my previous prepaid number that expired. Maybe they're reused or something but how likely it is that the person that got it knew my new number?
>>
I have an uncle who used to live in the Catskills. One time when I visited his house, he asked me if i wanted to see something freaky. I said sure, so we got in his truck, drove way up into the mountains, and pulled into an overgrown path. Right as you pull into it, you can clearly see a burned down foundation of an old house. It had to of been very old though, because it looked completely undisturbed. He shut off his truck, and a few seconds after he did, the radio started to pick up. You could just barely hear the voices of people screaming and crying, with fire burning in the back ground. It was fucked up.
>>
>>18757628
I got two weird calls 2 years ago
One was from (my area code)-666-6666 which I never picked up, call back later it's not a registered number
The other was from (my county) prison which I immediately dropped. Look it up later, not a number that belongs to that prison, and not even a registered number either
>>
File: 1413844481486.jpg (54KB, 493x353px) Image search: [Google]
1413844481486.jpg
54KB, 493x353px
>>18782872
Fuck
>>
>>18781201
Add on rockos modern life and your post sums up my childhood
>>
>>18781201
Yep I grew up during that time, feels good man
Now that I have a son, I'm looking at the stuff on nickelodeon, what the fuck happened? It's trash I'm not gonna let my kid watch
>>
I called Indian tech support once, but a kid from Uganda answered instead
>>
>>18765468
Geez, I'm glad you're okay anon. I deliver for dominos and I'm always super paranoid about shit like this happening when I'm on the road. Had some idiots put in the instructions "send your hottest driver, we need some eye candy to go with our pizza" I ended up having to take it since it landed on me in the queue (femanon btw) but it was just some idiot teenagers in the rich part of town
>>
>>18782925
Kek its all good my dude. On the way back i saw a porcupine so it was cool.
>>
>>18783008
I used to work at a local pizza shop where i live. The one freaky thing that happened to me was mainly disturbing. The phone rang so I picked it up, and said hey its (pizza shop name) can i take your order? The guy said "yeah ill have one large-" and he cut off there. I heard what sounded like muffled yells and struggling, and the guy yelled, shit dude lock the door! The muffled yells got more frantic, a car door slammed shut, and then the guy hung up. Since we didn't have caller id, i couldn't report anything, and i didn't answer the phone the rest of the night.
>>
File: 1446829132669182.gif (4MB, 268x253px) Image search: [Google]
1446829132669182.gif
4MB, 268x253px
bampf
>>
So this isn't that creepy but it is real so it's always stuck with me.

One day my phone rang, I picked it up, and there was nobody on the other line. I hung up, and there was no dial tone. I tried calling my friend, and you could hear literally no tone or that dialing sound it usually does after you send the numbers. So I figure there's something wrong with the house phone and pull out my cell. Cell does the same thing, no dial tone (this was back during the flip phone days) and couldn't make any calls. I wondered if maybe it was sunspots or something, walked outside, and saw one of those airplanes with the giant dishes on top flying outside. After about 5 minutes I was able to make calls again.

I guess I knew jamming tech like that existed but I have no clue why they'd use it in residential areas even for testing. I live near Ft Benning so it's not that odd to see the occasional stealth bomber or weird aircraft or even convoys with strange vehicles on the road. But this was the only time I've ever had something actually happen.
>>
>>18757628
My aunt sold my cousin's cell phone after he died. She just sold it to somebody who was a friend of a friend kind of situation. So the phone was cleared out and a few weeks later whoever ended up with it used the quick-dial/favorite contact function on accident and called my grandma. She insisted that her grandson had tried to call her when she saw she had a missed a call. It basically caused a nervous breakdown and she's been going downhill since.
>>
>>18783081
You heard a murder taking place.
>>
>>18782951
Add on Ren & Stimpy, the original Nicktoon.
>>
>>18763985
Lmao. That episode was hilarious.
>>
>>18758302
>role-playing this hard.
>>
>>18757628
I am an SWL (Short Wave radio Listener) and i found a string of weird childish giggling noises on an emergency military band. it started to get weird and at first i thought it was signal drift but it fuzzed out and came back as a demonic sounding chant. Plus, the best time to SWL ( and the time i was doing this) is at like 1000 UTC
>>
>be in highschool around 9 or something olclock
>be in the wieght room during gym class
>cell phone vibrates in my pocket
>didn't answer it right away because I was doing squats
>check phone afterwards
>it's my mother's work number
>call my mom's cellphone number instead because I could tell something was fishy
>ask whats wrong
>she says nothing's worng and that she hadn't even left the house yet and the place she works at doesn't open until 10
le who was phone
>>
File: cosby2.jpg (30KB, 862x640px) Image search: [Google]
cosby2.jpg
30KB, 862x640px
>>18757628

Technically a dream, so whether or not it's real is for you to decide.

> about one year ago
> refreshing my memory on the subject of the cryptid, Mothman
> reading The Mothman Prophecies (yeah, it's a lot more boring than the book, but supposedly it's non-fiction, and I have a lot of respect for John Keel)
> read only partway into the book, learning nothing memorable yet
> have a dream one night about a shadowy flying human
> apparently it dove down close to wherever I was and then left
> informed by an awestruck witness that it was looking for me
> skip to another dream sequence
> I get a phone call
> it's a weird inhuman voice, sounds kinda electronic
> recites a chain of several digits over and over
> I couldn't remember the numbers I was given too clearly, but there were maybe 4-5 of them
> they seemed to be similar to the digits in my phone number
> I also have synchronicity with these numbers
> made me feel weird, but nothing ominous
> wake up and life resumes to normal
> sometime later
> reading further into the book
> get to a part where it mentions people in Point Pleasant getting phone calls from a caller with a similar electronic voice
> the voice recites numbers that seemed to be assigned to them
> It may have had something to do with the number of people who died when the silver bridge collapsed (it was, at least, incorporated into the film the book was based on)
> mfw
>>
>>18757885
YEW SHURE DEW RIGHT A GOOOD WORDY BOOK RAIT THERE
>>
File: MoshiMoshi.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MoshiMoshi.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Not super spooky, but the best I can think of.

>Working at big liquor store as cashier.
>Phone rings, answer it.
>Me: "Thanks for calling Liquor Store, this is Anon, how can I help you?"
>Caller has a bit of an oddly cheery tone; male.
>Caller: "Yeah, hi, is Jerry there?"
>Me: "Jerry?"
>Caller: "Yeah. Short, sexy-looking guy?"
>Closest name we had to the store was Gary, our store manager, who evidently wasn't in that day; also wasn't short.
>Me: "Sorry, we don't have a Jerry."
>Caller: "Look, I'm being polite. Put him on the phone."
>Me: "There isn't a Jerry here, you've got the wrong number."
>Caller: (genuinely shouts into the phone) "PUT HIM ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!"
>I immediately hang-up from a mixture of "I don't get paid enough to deal with this," and, "I'd rather not go down this road anymore."
>Get unjustified paranoid thoughts of this maniac coming in an looking for Jerry.
>Shockingly, nothing happens, I continue my life without any issues relating to the caller or Jerry.

No idea if he ever found Jerry.
>>
>>18783800
Had something simliar with some asshat thinking i am some "Felix" and kept calling me in the middle of the Night
>>
>>18765468
>>18783008

I assume, depending on the company (and/or whoever is managing at the time), you're required to take orders like that.

I work for Jimmy John's, and if I got a call like that, I'd just hang-up and not bother telling anyone. If they called back angry and complained, I'd tell the manager what happened, and he'd likely respond with, "Oh. Okay, then," and it'd just stop there, with no need for anyone to take a delivery like that.
>>
>>18783880
That sounds way more irritating, and a bit more terrifying.
>>
>>18757628
why does spoopy stuff only have to come from old electronics?
I called my girlfriend a few years ago to let her know I was going to look at some dogs at the shelter, as we wanted to adopt a pupper. after telling her this, the line got fuzzy and it seemed like the phone was picking up a foreign signal. there was a third voice talking over our "can you hear me? what was that you said?" I stopped talking when I realized it was a voice and it was the most chilling thing I've ever heard. I had to pull my car over. it sounded like the police in half life 2, but aggressive, like it was angry and the static fuzz made it sound more fucked up.
I hung up the phone and texted the message to her instead. when I got home that evening, I told her about it and she confirmed it and said she heard it too, and that it also scared the shit out of her.

similarly, back before cell phones were common, my parents used landline phones that had wireless receivers, occasionally those would pick up other people's phone calls and you could listen in for a moment. not very spooky but it was weird when it happened.

also I used to buy blank cassette tapes and record radio stations or my friends tapes or CDs. I guess these companies used a lot of pre-used or recycled stuff because almost all those tapes had stuff already recorded to them. mostly it was boring stuff like an elderly man's voice mail messages. but I got one that sounded like a police officer taking notes and interviewing people. I was never really interested in listening to it I found it more annoying than anything at the time.
>>
>>18783893
If we feel like there's anything suspicious, then we don't take an order, if it was in the bad part of town, we wouldn't have done it, but it was in a high end apartment, so we knew it was just some idiots
>>
>>18783045
Oh, well, porcupine makes everything better.
>>
>>18783671
Burglar
>>
Was on the phone with my mom, when suddenly her voice became incredibly loud, distorted, deep, and "demonic". It was just the phone messing up (probably), hung up, called back, and she laughed at me. Would have scared the shit out of me if I wasn't already on the toilet at the time.

>>18760360
Underrated
>>
>>18775989
It's telemarketers making sure that it's a live line.
>>
>>18776771
Those guys are most likely not military judging by the untucked shirts, out of regulation haircuts and shaves, and lack of blouses and equipment. The guy with the camera appears to be some sort of film crew (duh), which makes me think this is some amateur film or similar. The background resembles parts of the southwestern United States. I'd be interested in seeing more, though.
>>
I don't encounter any paranormal shit nowaday but when I was a kid this happened to me.

I was 8 and lying in bed prepares to sleep, but the I suddenly hears a voice telling me: "I will kill you when you are 13. You will die." That voice was pretty spooky tho, did not sound like a human. I ran to my mother shivering and she to me "You should have come to me I would have woken you up." - I still don't get it. After like a month later The same voice appeared again telling me the same words.

I will soon be 20 but I was afraid all the time being "any teen" , that some spooky ghost would try to kill me
>>
>>18759897
Jesus Christ I laughed for a solid two minutes
>>
>>18784312
When i was like 15 I dated this one chick who was really fucking hot but kinda weird. And i don't mean like your normal, everyday weird, but like she would write loves stories about like werewolves in high school and shit, but since i was 15 all I really cared about was the fact that she was hot. Anyways, one time she told me that she was destined for great evil when she turned 17, and i was wtf now your weirdness is conquering your hotness, and i haven't talked to her since. Im 18 now, no idea if she actually did anything or not.
>>
>>18776470
Maybe it wasn't automated, maybe someone was pissed off you didn't say anything.
>>
>>18785940
Most logical explanation
>>
>>18757628
God I miss this stupid bitch
>>
One time in like 2010 a friend and i were fucking around and called my other friend using some obama voice thing.

It was like 4 am when we called and his dad (who had ms and was in a wheelchair) picked up.

He kept going like "WHAT, WHA- WHAT" and we kept making the thing say more shit in obama's voice.

Eventually we heard the phone slam and started laughing.

The next day we found out the prank call gave his dad multiple seizures during which he bit through his tongue and died.

We never told our friend what happened but on the call history it had like a random number (we used a voip) and in the numbers was "666".

Our friend says that he tried to call the number back and it didn't work and to this day is convinced that it was something paranormal that killed his dad.

I feel really guilty but i don't want to tell him that it was just us using an obama soundboard that killed his dad.
>>
>>18760360
Underrated post
>>
>>18757628
>download skype when it first came out
>try to call my friend
>it sounds like it connected
>sounds like a big open room with people speaking in a different language
>can hear beeping in the background (not like a numbers channel)
>voice sounds aggressive
>look at skype and it says i'm not connected to a call
>sound drops and says the call to my friend failed
>realize that he's offline
>he comes online an hour later and i call him
>he picks up and i ask if he picked up earlier and he says no

still not sure what happened or what i heard
>>
>>18787106
Wow, you're a cunt. I hope he reads this and makes the connection.
>>
>>18776102
Telemarketer trying to pinpoint when you're available. Would still have shit bricks though.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 540x540px
>>18760360
>>
>>18787881
It's not like it was his fault.

He probably doesn't want to lose his friend over finding out the truth.
>>
>>18788702
He could fess up instead of letting his friend think his dad was kill by demons
>>
>in class
>get call from unknown number
>i go out and answer
>it asks "is this (insert my name here)
>i reply "who are you"
>about a minute of silence waiting for the person's reply
>i end the call

Never found out who it was. I was also hearing feint choir singing in the background which was weird.
>>
>>18766612
Didn't she have caller id?
>>
>>18757636
Fuck you
>>
>>18758302
You read this in Saya in Underworld right?
>>
>>18788932
you got scammed, they probably got you ssn and bank info
>>
>>18781140
The same thing happens with me. I will usually get 1 call per day and when answered only silence then immediately hangs up.

Telemarketers rarely call. They blow up my phone for months to check if the line is live for 1 call every 3 months?

I don't think it is paranormal, but WTF are they doing. I wish I could just whitelist my contacts, but who knows what number a hospital or LE might call from to let me know something may have happened.
>>
>>18765965
Got that one, except the hospital part.
>>
>>18769974
Fuck off with your foot fetish
>>
>>18778881
maybe your little brother or friends were up in night watching tv and they moved the chair close up then they got the fuck away and turned the tv off so when they stood up the chairs moved it was a rocking chair
>>
>>18765598
How old are you? The way you're describing the phone is as if it were a smartphone. Smartphones became a thing in 2008, so there's no way you're over 16-17.

Get off my board reeee
>>
>>18760352
>be me
>mediterranean country fag
>phone rings
>it's a foreign number
>pick up
> "hello?"
>no answer
> "hello?
>still nothing, repeat 2-3 times at longer intervals.
>after some time, a prerecorded female voice tells me "Goodbye."
>hungs up.
>Stare at my screen
>am_I_going_to_die.3gp
>tell my friends, no one has ever had an experience like that
>some time passes, I forget all about it
>it happens again, in the same way.
>WHY SAY GOODBYE, WHY DOES IT SOUND SO CREEPY
>decide to look it up
>find out what it is
>concerned_laughter.gif

mfw I still get chills every time I remember that voiceline.
>>
>>18790803
W-what did you find, anon-kun?
>>
>>18790808
what >>18760352 said, it's from the UK tax office or whatever, the thing is, I'm not from or IN the uk, and english isn't even my native language, so that is still kinda weird, but more "glitch in the system" weird than "sp00py AI from england is going to murder me and is calling me to leave cryptic farewells"
>>
>>18778891
sounds dope as heck
>>
>>18757929
Sounds like bad wiring putting out high EMFS, which has been known to cause a feeling of dread/paranoia and also makes electronics not work.

Get the wiring looked at
>>
>>18773860
GAbe is love
>>
>>18776114
Please don't
>>
>>18789243
Enjoy your liberal arts degree, poor fag
>>
>>18762080

How's Albania ?
>>
>>18767825
>Eventually I just grabbed my air horn and blew it down the phone until he hung up

Fucking KEKD
>>
>>18775222
Fucking lol
>>
>>18776018
I have actually encountered this before but on landlines when I was younger!
>>
File: 1489644486271.png (167KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489644486271.png
167KB, 500x400px
>>18787106
This is so awful yet hilarious
>>
Im sure weve all had one of these but silent phonecalls really unnerve me. I think most of the time its cold caller scammers trying to see if numbers work or not so they can sell them on or who knows what the fuck theyre up to. Sometimes i can hear someone breathing then they hang up, its horrible.
>>
>>18757628
This thread turned out good
>>
>>18757628
>pick up phone
>plays dial up modem sound (it was like 2014 when this happend
>sound stops
>mild static for a few seconds
>female, synthetic sounding voice (think GPS or siri or whatever) says "Goodbye"
>phone hangs up
It's 3 years later and I live in a different house with no phones and I still get chills thinking about it.
>>
>>18776018
There are apps that do that. I used to make my friends "call each other" all the time, always the same 2 friends. It lets you listen in, but you're muted.
>>
In middle school a friend of mine got a voicemail that sounded like it was meant for a secret agent, it described several bodies that had been found in a ditch and asked for an investigation. We tried calling the number on several different phones, but it always said the number didn't exist...
>>
when i lived in la the church of scientology would call every day at exactly 3 pm.
>>
Not really old tech (it was a Nokia Lumia) but a couple of times the call would sound really scratchy, like everything was being scrambled and put on fast forward, then there was silence, and then the sound went really loud, sort of like the sound old modems made when connecting to the internet, but even louder.
Scared the shit out of me. Closed the call and tried again and everything was back to normal, the person I was calling said "I couldn't hear you"
>>
>>18787106
Okay that's extremely sad, call me sensitive but a real person died because of a shitty fucking joke.
>>
>>18769576
Ghosting schools are out of date
>>
>>18776690
A lot of stories like this one ITT. What's the explanation?
>>
>be me on halloween 5 or 6 years ago
>design and print out my own lulzy ouija board (regular printer paper, nothing fancy)
>not sure why, don't intend to use it anyway
>forget about it & go to bed
>be woken up by my cellphone ringing
>it's the middle of the night, must be important
>pick up, even though it wasn't anyone from my contacts list (i can't remember what it said exactly)
>there's just really loud hellish screaming (not sure if one person or more, not sure if human even)
>listen for a while, shit half a brick, hang up (surely it's a prank)
>look at the place on the desk i had picked up the phone from
>there's 5 or 6 copies of my ouija board on there
>i had left my fucking phone on a pile of weegees
>go back to bed

the whole thing might have been a dream (except for the leaving the phone on the ouijas part), but i remember having to get a new phone really shortly after halloween, because the battery started heating up like crazy.
>>
>>18760597
Reminds me of the time my cousin and I kept prank calling my mom's ex husband (so the guy I had thought was my dad but was my stepdad the whole time). He got mad and had the cops call to tell us to stop. I thought we were going to go to jail for it lmfao. My mom is kinda messed up so when she found out she was mad at him for getting the cops to get us to leave him alone rather than me for making prank calls in the first place (I was like 7 anyway)
>>
>>18761874
I had a call similar to this I think it's still a form of pocket dial just maybe the phone is in a purse or something?

I got a creepy call like that from a wrong number and at some point someone was yelling. couldn't make anything out, none of my friends knew the number so i deleted the message and forgot about it.
>>
>>18770695
You know phone service and internet are two separate things right?
>>
>>18771303
i'm surprised no one else has asked this.
>>
>>18776376
take a video?
>>
>>18781809
Was it a pirated copy or a dvd? Either it was a dvd feature when its played on pcs for some reason or someonef ucked with the pirated file just to dick with people pirating a spoopy movie.

but still scary.
>>
>>18781833
this has a name and it;s apparently perfectly normal. It's something with how our brains work and how they recognize things so if you just learn about or become interested in whatever, you'll probably start noticing it a little more.

When it's something more uncommon like you were singing a song and it suddenly comes on tv in a commercial, that shit creeps me out i always seem to predict what music will come on.
>>
>>18782714
More likely than you think.
>be my ex
>go to call friend in phone he hasn't talked to in a year
>different friend picks up
>He recently got this number
>>
>5 AM something like that
>Phone rings, it's my cousin. Haven't seen him in years since he went to Spain to live.
Try tu mutter "hello", half asleep
>"It's me, I'm sorry, don't worry I'm fine I'm fine, don't worry, sorry."
>hangs up.

WHAT THE FUCK.ORG

>phone to his mom, entire family, completely panicked?

Turns out he's sleepwalking and does that once in a while.
>>
>>18792364
They ought to keep the phones away from him when he sleeps.

Also, thread on autosage. This was a good thread.
>>
>>18785291
Complete faggotry on your part
>>
>>18769576
Ain't had the time for strong emotions to imprint on it.
>>
>>18765970
I love 4chan.
>>
File: the call.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
the call.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>>18757628
>>
File: yobbm.gif (317KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yobbm.gif
317KB, 320x240px
I had a horrible nightmare (so not real) from when I was a kid that I vividly remember.
I was playing Super Smash bros melee in my brother's room, the door was open, and I saw the shadow of my mom, it looked like she was folding clothes. Anyways, it was the pokemon stadium stage, I think I was kirby, and I was fighting Ness. The match was really short, Ness kept using PK fire.When I died for the last time, that's when everything went to shit.
The lights in the room turned off, my mom's shadow froze, and the screen turned black. There were two options 'yes' or 'no', and a female announcer asked "Do you give up?"
I selected 'no', and she gave an evil laugh.
It took me a long time to play melee by myself again, so I just went to Cartoonnetwork.com after that.
>>
>>18757628
Yeah here, looks like overly attached gf meme girl
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.