[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any time travelers or people in contact with a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1487317555203.jpg (50KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
1487317555203.jpg
50KB, 300x332px
Are there any time travelers or people in contact with a time traveler here? I need to go to the future to do something...
>>
I met someone who I am 90% was a time traveler. He disappeared recently never to be found, but I feel like he just went home. He was from the past though, not the future.
>>
>>18757058
Did he tell you he was a time traveler or did you just suspect it?
>>
>>18757038
Please, it's urgent
>>
>>18757038
> I need to go to the future to do something...
wait a while faggot
>>
>be me
>be from the 7-fold realm of Arienkronis א7
>be administrator of paradoxless temporal dislocation of sentient beings
>getting pretty sick of normie shit
>decide go on vacation
>boss I can go but I'm still in reserve, still have to deal with shit, should anything come up I still have to go work
>whatever fucker, I WILL have my vacation
>check contract
>contract says reserve workforce technically only have to accept rides if directly asked by customer
>thank fuck for unions
>devise master plan
>go far enough back where people don't know about time travel
>vacation mode activated
>chill in 2017th year of the old calendar
>go on 4chan, at least those guys I can tolerate
>this thread

FFS Anon.
>>
>>18757038
ITT: Roleplaying
>>
>>18757038
Sure what's up.
>>
Yea I can time travel to the future at a 1:1 time scale

what you need little nigga
>>
>>18757799
What up
>>
>>18757058
What makes you think he was a time traveler anon?
>>
Chronocommando here what's all the hubbub?
>>
>>18757038
Time traveler here, whatchu need senpai?
>>
>>18757038
If you need to go to the future, just wait. It'll be here eventually.
>>
>>18757038
>>18757106

>need to get to future
>it's urgent
How does that work?
>>
File: Doc.jpg (94KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doc.jpg
94KB, 750x1000px
Great Scott Marty you've got to get
>BACK TO THE FUTURE
>>
Legit tt here. Kinda lame desu. Just went back in time to watch WW2 unfold. Fuckig Stalingrad man. Depressing.
>>
File: AYY.jpg (108KB, 642x768px) Image search: [Google]
AYY.jpg
108KB, 642x768px
You all would like to know the real future wouldn't you? Or not.

Lets see. Humans have another dark ages. Civilization collapses again. Just like the last remaining "Romans" migrating away from the collapse. They die off too, and so does knowledge. Humans get propt up again and re invent the blowtorch. This time there are small patches of people trying to recover old knowledge (just like today). There is so few people though and they all die of syphilis, rabies (zombie apoc), and plague. Howeever. Alien explorers that have discovered our ruins in the future (humans go extinct) are trying to prevent the extinction by going back in time. The aliens go back into time to save us and eventually gift humans time travel. It works. Fast forward a few million years. Humans and aliens turn into a super being. Human cleverness and logic with alien smarts. They evolve into a state where they exist sort of as ghosts in a shell. Hehe. No pun intended. Then they figure out a way to exist outside of the shell and just as what we can understand as ghosts. Yup. Thats it pretty much it. It goes further. Thats all though for now.
>>
seudopost.com
>>
>>18758089
>And in the end, we were all just The Mummy 2: Crypt of the Ancient Curse
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.