[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are possible symptoms or signs that someone is being used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4868.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4868.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What are possible symptoms or signs that someone is being used as a sacrifice for dark magic? Or if their energy is being drained.
>>
>>18756919
>they are dead
>they feel drained of energy
>>
>>18756919
ok well If u feel like you never have energy, always tired, never move, you could have mono, however, lets think its legit. do u know anyone who would want to sacrifice you? first off, you wanna use dark magic on them back. the best defense is a good offense. if you know their names, write their names on a large black candle and a large white candle. then write the names of demons on the candle, followed by pentagrams, swords, whatever symbols to you represent death, darkness and pain. picture as the candle burns these people suffering. also, pray to God, and Jesus, pray to God to restore your lost energy and punish your enemies. pray a lot. put bells on your door and salt on your windows. also get an Ouija board, talk to spirits a lot, develop friendships with them, ask them what offerings they want and give it to them, in return for striking down your enemies and protecting you. also, call the cops on the people doing that to you, even if you don't have a real reason, tell the cops they have guns and meth, or whatever, and if they do even better. do whatever u can to ruin their lives. also if u take a little bag, like a black cloth bag, put some grave yard soil in it, spoiled milk, and a little blood, channel all your rage and despair into the bag, and put it near those people.
>>
>>18756974
Why do I feel like I need to decode this.
>>
>>18757000
Because it sounds like reverse-Christianity?
>>
generally speaking a single person isn't going to be able to have a major effect on your life via magic, unless they're channeling mass groups of people like what happens on /pol/ or if they try to physically harm you, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18757000
Because it's made of 50+ run-on sentences and poorly formatted.
>>
>>18758460
Lol
>>
>>18758460
this tbqh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.