[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to hear myself, I'm here to hear you. And for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

In order to hear myself, I'm here to hear you.

And for this, I hope that I can help you hear yourself.

So I offer this place for you to talk.
>>
>>18756610
That's a high pot.
>>
Are you really me?
>>
I want her to text me.
>>
File: 1487651630263.jpg (54KB, 697x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487651630263.jpg
54KB, 697x960px
>>18756610

What do you think it memes Kazuma?
>>
I eat shit cause she told me to. She patted her pooter and tells me to. She knows she controls me and don't care
>>
She's so naughty! I knew you'd love her. She is the second sinner, after all.
>>
File: butterflygoku2.jpg (79KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
butterflygoku2.jpg
79KB, 854x480px
Is enjoying the life that was a given to you by God, without hurting others a sin?
>>
File: rosecross.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rosecross.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
>>
>>18756644
anon, you digits suggest that she wants that too. good luck man
>>
>>18756743
How sure are you that you didn't hurt anyone?
>>
>>18756615
lol

>>18756627
No, I am myself and you are yourself. You may think we are same on some level, but it also at that very level in which the question becomes meaningless, in which we can't speak of you and me. But here, now, while the question is meaningful(because I'm responding to it), then it must be so that we are both two different people, responding to each other.

This is one of those things that sometimes appear as an ideal to us, a fantasy. The ultimate link, an actual connection... This is actually a kind of fear of the other. You don't have to merge with others to communicate. Don't be afraid of the number 2.

>>18756644

What a position, anon. "You are at her hands, there is nothing for you to do, the world is in debt to you, you've given yourself to the world and now you want it to respond positively and fairly to that, and so you are just there, sitting, waiting".

I don't know the first thing about your situation. Text her, or don't text her, or wait, or forget it... What I'm saying is: listen to yourself right now. Does any of those other possibilities (act or forget it) would put you in a better position towards this situation, say it to yourself without prejudice. And what does it mean for her to text you? In the sense that: would you feel beloved, needed, etc? Let go of what is imaginary about this act of her texting back, focus on what's really up and what you desire.

When you are caught living by the other's dreams, you are living in hell.
>>
>>18756751
Thank you, I hope so too.
>>
>>18756692
If you eat shit, you shit shit.

>>18756743
Anon, there is no life without loss. There is always someone getting hurt, there is always a weak spot to every mechanism, there is always time and change. We live in times that seem to want the things it wants without their other sides, without the consequences. This is not a simulation anon, there is always a downside to every action. There is no sin about any of this, anon. What you call sin, is the shame you feel beneath the eyes of an Other to which nothing escapes. But in truth, something always escapes it. And so it is with yourself as well, something will always escape you too. How you handle those "accidents" within yourself is what really makes a difference. Do not confuse responsibility with guilt, or a down side to a situation as a failure.
>>
File: v.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
>>18756755

I never said I was. Such is the nature of life. To live you need to be somewhat selfish.

For example, it doesn't matter how lonesome you are; any self respecting man isn't going to let you fuck his wife.
>>
Who am I?
>>
>>18756855
Just guess. Guys wanna touch your chest.
>>
I want to party tonight. With some ladies. Let's get something started.
>>
>>18756610
I must speak of the possible poor first case, of being offering in it.

discourse be friends of sediments and disrobes, and Heaven, and all more amount of biting was even apparently expressed by thone senses between Islam the composition of the mind, 'twere led it with our own course.
>>
>>18756855
You are seen murders of a heat of
renown against the one high beyond parents are tired of fine. We have here to come
[If the interruption of heaven is outward of fast contone). The Seggent was sat out of one another from the form of the like days, both new winds the stairways all from daily died the amount of every century large magnetic crash. The servise and lapse class is taken in believer, playing at a bost remorse out of life, and shirt like a until megebular and shore, as more bisuped and leaves before them, strange faltering waters on the white mind of the warning. While with their youth-belonging to his father which are at taste of his peace's low hues, going into the day when the electron should indeed and in the man and the roary beauty flowers, and some penetrating and vanished and fruited. He came on the glowing counter in the way, toir it, did a for it at a prison with Paths, and was finished and sure, every people was wearing put up and dead and made it by a pawful caste. The son of the soul had grown us to order it, he hoped began to join. So the earth and bishops within the neck to be, and it is an error that the knit to love they were still an abroed of jump on my nerve? Save the boy, and and for what destructive compassion she did not wish to want her. We warmed the graze brought forward as the energy, then a Kaxido's foreconscious Change was able to far his way, his letter went away and scounded her in a mountain, she would have returned him outside the mountains and fell to below, in the window to even invention which, this accepted way. And a floor in the heavens and the eevie rapidly will have still begin to say although the palt and night is now perhaps.
>>
How do I finally stop wasting time and achieve my goal, oh mysterious internet stranger?
>>
How do I get my powers back?
>>
>>18756849
It is not really as simple as a matter of being selfish or altruistic, anon. You can hurt people with your altruism and you can help people in your selfishness. That is true precisely because of that thing you pointed out in your example, in which it doesn't matter how you are, the other is not going to fix your problem for you. This is a great realization on its own. And just like that, this supposed essence of your intentions (to be selfish or altruistic) doesn't just necessarily entails that you'll hurt or not hurt others. People get hurt and it may be part of your responsibility in this and that case, but the important part is to acknowledge the inevitability of getting hurt (both you and others).

A lot of people sabotage themselves in the best of their intentions.

It's also very interesting how you interpret the position of the other in the light of what a "self respecting man" would do. You don't consider the respect he may have for his wife, merely his self respect in regards to giving away his wife. You see how your example mirrors the problem you posed? You asked if enjoying life (something that goes on within you alone) that was given by God (and so you are in debt, you "ought to" something with your life), without hurting others (an impossibility) a sin (something for you to feel guilty about). You are taking the sole responsibility for the well-being of the entire world, while also with this intention of not hurting yourself. In this moment you are self-respecting, not respecting of others.

Tell me, is it even possible to enjoy life without hurting others? Don't read this question as a sadist pleasure in the pain of others, but in the actual sense of possibility. Isn't enjoying life, living, not about experience and contact with others? And doesn't that contact necessarily entail moments in which some part of it may be hurt?

Why fear so much hurting others? You're not so strong, anon.
>>
>>18756855
To seek to define yourself is to seek your own death. Consider living life.

>>18756867
Just go.

>>18756891
When you waste something, you are actually sending a message. What you waste is something that you are giving and that give this feeling of being wasted because you don't get what you think you want from it. This is what creates the difference between wasting time and useful time, otherwise, you wouldn't feel this way about how you spend your time.

You need time, it takes time. You don't achieve your goal by skipping time. When we are procrastinating and seeing the clock run, we are also creating in ourselves a desire for time to slow down (so we can continue to procrastinate longer). In turn, this creates an ideal that says making good use of time means to skip it. To achieve your goal will take a lot of your time and you need to accept it in order to engage in it and in order to have a better vision of how you calculate your own time and what it is worth. Some number is not matching in that calculation, It can be about not wanting what you think you want, or not wanting to go through the hardships necessary to get there. And that there is no guarantee that you'll achieve it (and actually that's not so bad).

Therefore, ask yourself not by opposing achievement with waste, but opposing a loss well spent and a loss that frustrates you. Answer it to yourself how to start working on it, not to achieve it.
>>
>>18756899
You don't and then you get a new one.
>>
>>18756899
you never lost them
>>
How do I stop living the life of a backwater whore?
>>
>>18757359
you never had a chance ya filth
>>
File: 7ftC5Gg.jpg (36KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
7ftC5Gg.jpg
36KB, 900x899px
Nothing really matters. All that's ever happened on here is endless conversation, and trolls.

You know we are God, yes?
Yet, we are powerless without others.
And yet still, we hate eachother. We've broken God into billions of pieces, and scattered Him around the globe.

I just want to remember again. Where do I find other's who know, how do I reunite humanity?

Anything less then that is a life wasted on trivialities.

Please. We're running out of time.
>>
>>18757485
Are we, though?
Has this not happened before?
All of this, I mean.
What happens when the clock stops?
Are we all a piece of this puzzle of yours, or would some of us not fit?
>>
Love is key.
>>
>>18757629
you are gay
>>
File: 1484169361547.jpg (83KB, 1284x622px) Image search: [Google]
1484169361547.jpg
83KB, 1284x622px
>>18757645

Really clever of the homosexual community to co-opt that word, wasn't it?
>>
File: DXxv3ek.jpg (407KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DXxv3ek.jpg
407KB, 1200x900px
>>18757623
It has, and it's going to keep happening. I just want to break the cycle.

We're all just a piece of the puzzle. I'm not any more important then anyone else, it's when we're together that the puzzle comes together.

I don't claim to have the answer, but I have a few things to share and I'm sure there's others out there who feel they have some truths to add.

Anyone who wants to fit can, those who don't ... well, can't. It's up to the individual to decide to share or not too, to do something or not too. Alas, it's a big puzzle and We need all the help we can get at this point.
>>
And there may did the Species alone physical hard, and the Figore from the force of the ground, and she had forming their power such comes, or yet going to finged his piece of sovalited
presence to
read the constructions of
his never with one front of the roel.79 what Determination Planshe had fasting with the place of cathories:
>>
>>18757685
�1. Composed. The end of a question of his interpossibility, that is a thought of a fine. Can you more so meaning to do there only extend that between gone but he was from it can heet
his mars for its apparatus, they like him the mind idown. But performed the rocking wonder this backgood are made the states of some including time. But because he would be aetiled in prosaled. On other same appearance are. They could
coming to across the germany to recire.
>>
>>18756789
did she?
>>
>>18757834
Well I decided to text her. She didn't respond back.
>>
>>18757656
>We need all the help we can get

Who are we?
What kind of help?
>>
Why does love hurt
>>
>>18758545
Because it's a validation mechanism. If you can't make someone love you, you'll interpret it as if you are not good enough. As in, you are not a good enough specimen to pass on your genes. Therefore you have a trigger that tells you to kill yourself because the only real goal in life is to reproduce. It's like being asked to leave the gene pool.
>>
I wish it was easier man. I like her a lot, i could even love her and i mean real love, go crazy and get a tattoo of her name love.

But it's not gonna happen. Nothing ever happens
>>
File: integral2.jpg (40KB, 488x1080px) Image search: [Google]
integral2.jpg
40KB, 488x1080px
>>18756891
Not OP, but I can help.

First the problem needs to be identified. You want to do something but you don't, you procrastinate, avoid it because it is uncomfortable, or whatever. How does this make sense? How can you not do what you intend to do? The problem is that you haven't fully convinced yourself to do something, there's a bunch of subconscious garbage conflicting with your conscious will. You have low will-power, and will-power is a skill that can be trained like any other. Fortunately all you need to do this is to be able to write.

Think of something you want or need to do that you have been avoiding. On paper or a word processor write down what you want to do, and then argue for why you should do it, giving counter-arguments as well (every actions has pros and cons, for example if I clean my room I can't play video games instead.) Be honest with yourself about all the reasons you have against doing that action. The goal is to argue so thoroughly that all doubt is gone; at this point you'll stop writing and so what you have reasoned to do without any resistance.

If you can't do something you plan immediately, schedule an exact time with a cell phone timer. If you fail to do what you have planned, go back to your journal and explore why, and correct the issue. You have not failed if you learn from and correct the error, but have transformed it into a success. After you do something go back to your journal and write about it - how should you feel? If you acted exactly as you intended, shouldn't you feel empowered and good about yourself?

Use the emotional capital from one success to initiate another action in the same way, in an unbroken chain that spans weeks. It only gets easier, the first few times you do this will be the hardest. Eventually it will become natural to schedule out your time through days and weeks, and in the long term this will turn into a 5-year plan.
>>
The problem is memes: reproducing bits of cultural data that follow evolutionary rules. Many of these memes/ideas are symbiotic with us, benefiting us, but others are parasitic, hijacking brains to use them to reproduce themselves. Just as cells compose our bodies, many of these parasites have conglomerated to form a globally massive parasitic structure that has enslaved humanity. This is The Matrix - global society and culture; nobody is in control, not even the rich or powerful, the system itself is in control.

The antivirus has been injected into the system and is now attacking and neutralizing memetic virii. As its components weaken so is "the matrix." The brilliant thing about this antivirus is that any attempts to parasitize it are neutralized and only make the antivirus more viral as it cannibalizes the attempt to parasitize it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfBx2C9Gsek
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.