[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you come back as a ghost? What do you have to do in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ghost-sheet[1].jpg (107KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-sheet[1].jpg
107KB, 375x500px
How do you come back as a ghost? What do you have to do in life in order to have a ghost in the afterlife?
>>
You have be a atheist. If you dont believe in afterlife. You will not have one. I am not joking or being a dick. This is how my religion tells it to be.
>>
>>18755330
Lay in the woods and do nothing but eat dirt and masterbate for three weeks while shouting. When the world fades you'll come back a ghost.
>>
>>18755330
Neutral karma + unfinished businesses (usually combined with obsession)
>>
>>18755330
Have regrets that are so strong, they tie you down to them even in death.
>>
>>18755330
umm if u look at it scientifically, information, such as the sum of your life experience, your knowledge, matter being sucked into a black hole, cannot simply end, it does not just turn to 0, no information has to change somehow, yet still remain. some say a ghost or a spirit, is our inner essence that leaves our body upon dying. however a lot of diff people say different things happen to you when you die, however the most visible and empirical data has come from seeing the spirits of the dead. if you want to talk to ghosts you need an Ouija board, and patience. that way if u go to a haunted place and use an Ouija board, you can ask the ghosts for yourself, as they love answering questions.
>>
>>18755330
their is a ritual to meet the ghost of a beautiful girl. find a building with an elevator and 10 stories. go late at night. get on the elevator, take it to the fourth floor, the second floor, now go to the sixth floor, now go back to the second floor, go on up to the tenth floor, now go to the fifth floor. when u get to the fifth floor a girl will get on. hit the first floor, but she will take u back up to floor ten. she is your "ghost date". or "star angel" and you can ask her questions, ask to make love to her, touch her, learn from her, kiss her, and if she does get on the elevator, she is their for u and you alone. now when you get to the tenth floor, take her off the elevator by the hand and ask her where the treasure is three times, if she does not answer, it means she wants you and loves you, if she answers it means she wants you to have the treasure. Its a lot of fun and a great way to meet a ghost.
>>
You don't. Primarily, ghosts are strong manifestations of emotions and energies that continuously flowed out of an individual. So strong was this energy that it formed a *holograph of said emotional energy and will that originated from the individual that is now dead.
>>
Boo!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.