[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ideas for my SCP-3000 draft. Theme is horror, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: c7b.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
c7b.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
I need ideas for my SCP-3000 draft. Theme is horror, it has to be scary. Help me
>>
>>18754834
Well, don't you have at least some starting concepts? What is it? Weird object / spoopy entity? Something? Anything?
>>
>>18754856
a few ideas:

- colossal, sentient, extraterrestrial weapon
- giant ghosts that creep around cities at night. inspired by the Nephilim from the Bible
- the Devil.
- a bit of a sillier idea: a chainsaw that acts like a black hole when turned on. everything in the vicinity is pulled towards it though might be implausible when getting into the details and is a difficult idea to make interesting, esp. for a 3000 draft
>>
>>18754856
You don't understand. I want YOU to do everything for me. Then I'll pasta it to the SCP site. Please get started. I'll check back on the thread later.
>>
>>18754880
See, those are good ideas. Come on guys more. Now. Get crackin'
>>
>>18754883
>>18754890

yeah. more are needed
>>
File: IMG_1812.jpg (39KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.jpg
39KB, 750x421px
Any explinations?
>>
>>18754880
>- giant ghosts that creep around cities at night. inspired by the Nephilim from the Bible
>- the Devil.
Those have failed several times before as SCPs

>- colossal, sentient, extraterrestrial weapon
Eh. That could be something.
Actually, yeah.
>an ancient weapon, about the size of a bigger star, just killing everything in sight
>the unexpected answer to the Fermi paradox
>protocols in place in order to keep technology from developing too much, so as to not get its attention by accident

Just don't make it too much like the Reapers from ME. Keep it a singular thing, for example.
>>
>>18755242
there could even be little winks towards other skips that mention past "end of world" scenarios, and how those "rebooting" civilization on Earth were actually useful in keeping humanity ultimately alive, and not noticed by 3000
>>
You need to fill the numerals from 2000-2999 BEFORE a 3000 will be allowed to be made.
>>
>>18755357
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp3000contesthub
You absolute retard.
>>
>>18754834
You're the type that ruined SCP.
>>
>>18755995
How is it ruined now?
>>
>>18754834
How about fuck you, come up with something yourself
>>
SCP-3000 is a shitposting faggot OP who is so cancerous that he needs be be locked in a concrete bunker and slapped upside the head on the hour, every hour. Working in shifts, expendable Class-D subjects are to be fitted with earplugs and visors to not be infected by OP's cancer, enter the room and slap SCP-3000 as hard as they can.

If SCP-3000's cancerous faggotry were to be allowed to resume, then [redacted].

Class: KETER
>>
Honestly, I thought it might be cool of that baby was the SCP. Hear me out, it's not scary, but my first idea was that she was born in low-rendering. You could use that to run parallel along with the idea that our universe is a simulation.
>>
>>18754834
The Moon itself is an SCP object
>>
>>18756581
>born in low-rendering
kek
>>
>>18756581
Do this OP
>>
>>18756581
>>18757965
What's with /x/ and this "universe is a simulation" stuff anyway? Half of you people seem to be obsessed with it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.