[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about curses. Do you believe in them? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: Hex Maniac.png (191KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
Hex Maniac.png
191KB, 390x379px
Let's talk about curses.

Do you believe in them? Do you think it's possible for a person or a certain place to curse you or the people around you?
>>
>>18754133
In Italy we have the "malocchio" curse, it's very complicated to do. In effect the person you want to curse should say a sentence, the problem is that you can't tell the sentence to the person you want to curse, neither make it read.
>>
With enough people, rumors, social engineering, and fly by night bullshit anything is possible.

But what do I know?
>>
>>18754133
i've been cursed the witch for some reason refuses to speak to me too

how do i lift it i don't ask for anything else

why can't it answer i won't appear again after its lifted
>>
i have a curse
its loving owls for an enternity

it sucks
>>
Can someone place a curse on me to turn me into a constant horny slut?
>>
File: 9835917.png (84KB, 419x238px) Image search: [Google]
9835917.png
84KB, 419x238px
>curses
Fucking prove it. Turn me into a little feminine trap, take away my balls, replace my testosterone production with fucking estrogen. Heck, make it irreversible. Do it now. Maybe we'll fucking believe you then.

Face it, you don't have special fucking powers, and no amount of roleplay will change that.
>>
>>18754913
KEK! Knew it was bullshit.
>>
File: b1.gif (144KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
b1.gif
144KB, 160x160px
>>18754913
It be awesome if it were true though.
>>
>>18756234
No, I don't want to be a trap!
>>
>>18757431
Me neither, but I'd definitely go into a group of gypsies and make sexist comments in the hopes that they'd curse me into becoming female.
>>
File: Dare you enter my magical realm.png (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dare you enter my magical realm.png
15KB, 225x225px
>>18754913
>Turn me into a little feminine trap, take away my balls, replace my testosterone production with fucking estrogen.

>You
>>
>>18758963
Do it. You can't.
>>
>>18758963
You delusional fuk. I fukin dare you to try an curse me into turning in a qt trap. You cant do shit. Tell you what you somehow do it I'll suk this whole boards dick thats how confident i am you cnt do shit.
>>
>>18759578
Sounds like someone just needs their mumy to breastfeed and spank them.
>>
>>18759590
Go fuk yourself. Im just tired of roleplaying bullshit. no one can curse me into turnin into a sissy qt trap. Im as straight as they come an if they could do that to a guy like me then that would prove somethin. but cant prove shit cause its not real stupid ppl.
>>
File: And I'm never letting you go.jpg (3MB, 3351x4746px) Image search: [Google]
And I'm never letting you go.jpg
3MB, 3351x4746px
>>18759109
>>18759578

The transformation will begin shortly and shall prolong slowly over the course of time. You might not even notice until it is far too late.
>>
>>18754133
My ex gf tried to curse me when we broke up.
Couldn't really say if it had any actual effect.
I'm not much a believer in magic, but she is.
It probably turned back on her three-fold.
>>
>>18759629
Kek. Like that's going to happen.
>>
>>18759629
Ok wutever. Ill be watchin for it *wink wink*. "shall prolong slowly over time" AKA nothing will happen and youll forget about this stupid shit when the topic is dead and you cant call me out on my bullshit

Well im callin you out. fuking faggot ass roleplayer
>>
I think I got evil eyed when I was younger, my life turned to shit shortly after and stayed that way .

When I came back home from college after fucking up my life I had a really scary case of sleep paralysis where I saw a figure so I told my mum. I find out later she hid some garlic in my pillow without me knowing and hung a blue eye charm above my bed.

Now things have started to look up.
>>
>>18759660

I practically hear the fear in their posts
>>
Yes, I always try to be nice to people because you never know if you're passing of a normie or a warlock and I don't want to find out.
>>
>>18760097
o yep shakin in my shoes. I sure hope I dopnt wake up with a femme body and have a hankerin to suck cock due to pissin off some faggot roleplayer.
>>
>>18759872
What is a blue eye charm?
>>
>>18754198
Accepting Jesus Christ in ur heart and repentance for your sins. im not perfect so i cant tell you "i have not sinned". you are a sinner. thats why Jesus died for ur sins. if you practice witchcraft yourself or even are involved with the occult (ouija boards, astrology/horoscopes, etc), then you should consider leaving that behind. everything. God is real and he has removed a curse from me. im sure it was a curse since it happened so unexpectedly when i was 14. following it, i became depressed and anxious out of nowhere and it only got worse. i think i was cursed because i was friends with a witch at one point.
>>
>>18762413
Check the last two digits of your post, fuck boi. Hope you enjoy getting your holes stretched on a nightly basis.
>>
>>18763055
>>18759629
>>18759590
>>18758963

>Not knowing that he has a reflection spell active.

You noobs just cursed yourselves into becoming feminine traps.
>>
File: Tongue.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>18763066
I guess you can say they really fell into my trap card.
>>
Can you curse the willing? Could it even be considered a curse at that point? Anyway, I want someone to curse me to be a cute feminine trap. That's like one of my top 5 fantasies and it would be really, really nice if that was possible.
>>
>>18759629
Did you curse both posts? I think those are two separate people, mate.
>>
>>18764548
What does it matter? Fucker can't really do it. If I become qt trap due to a curse, I'll make a post about it with pics and a personal apology. Expect it on March, 33rd 2017.
>>
>>18764548

This entire thread has been cursed from the start.
>>
>>18764580
Is that why my shit was bright pink this morning?
>>
File: curse_yeh_ha_me_ha.jpg (17KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
curse_yeh_ha_me_ha.jpg
17KB, 300x303px
>>18754133
I might know a thing or two about curses...
>>
>>18764593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>18754187
This is actually a method, I came upon through trial and error and I gotta say, it's very effective. Think of it kinda like Inception. You plant the seed and they make it grow.

And this whole time, I'd thought it was an original idea by me. Makes me wonder who else practices this and to what effect.

My inspiration actually came from the game Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor. The way that you recruit daemons is by making contracts through an electronic device that looks exactly like a NDS. When naming your character you are potentially signing your name, meaning all contracts made by you in game would be bound to you irl...assuming some shady mage figured out how to program a demon summoning application.

I don't believe the series legitimately summons demons or anything. It was more just the catalyst for my modern curse crafting style.

And keep in mind kids, curses aren't all bad. Read into it's etymology and broaden your horizons.
>>
>>18764259
Pls respond
>>
>>18764632
For anybody interested, this is my method.

I write out the intention and address it to either a specific figure or make it an open invitation to any depending on the nature of the curse. I make clear what it is I want and what I am willing to offer in return(what the target is promising unknowingly). I then write out in clear terms the phrase that needs to be said in order to finalize the trade.

I make the door and prompt another to open it on my behalf. It's been surprisingly effective over the last ferw years. I went from dirt poor with no connections to relatively comfortable and surrounded by people that I can mutually enjoy time with.

Be careful, though. There are some ugly folks out there, human and not, that would like to take advantage of those naive enough to deal with them. Selfishness is the quickest way to get got. The more desperate you are to get what you want and the more sloppy you are with your work, the more likely something nasty is to make you the object of it's intentions.

And finally, do keep in mind that there's a very good chance that curses and spirits are not real in any magical sense. What you're playing with is simply mind and matter. You influence the world around you and try to make certain things that were not real, real. It's a big, big world out there and until you learn otherwise, anything is possible.
>>
>>18764640
That's not how it works. You won't be physically changed by will alone. HRT is the way if that's what you want. It's a slow process but is highly effective if you are already fairly light framed ad have the right face shape.

To answer the first part of your question, yes. You can curse the willing because cursing is pooling intention and changing it form thought to actuality.

Just don't expect something as drastic as your chemistry and anatomy being reconfigured completely. Think more on the lines of emotional/social/general luck changing.
>>
>>18764698
I just want to be cursed to behave like one and become one. It's a fetish.
>>
>>18764698
>>18764632

Do not listen to these two. Curses are inherently evil as they come from malicious intent. I'm sure a curse can cause good, but if the intention was anything but negative then it wasn't actually a curse.
>>
>>18764717
Curses aren't real.
>>
>>18764717
>the definition of wrong
Seriously. Read about curses instead of assuming oyu know their whole history. Like agels, they can be good or bad. It's the intention you put into it that decides what it becomes.

And if you really can't get off of that point, what happens when you make something that functions just like a curse but for positive effect and you call it by a different name? If you don't even understand or know the word curse? What is it then?

Seriously, kids. Educate yourselves on what it is that you're doing or don't fuck with magic. It's that simple.
>>
>>18764732
Curses ain't shit but role playing tricks.
Become a sissy slut and go suck some dicks.
>>
>>18764743

>I don't know what a dictionary is and use old outdated, possibly even made up definitions of a word I clearly understand little about.

LOL OKAY

> Like agels, they can be good or bad.

They're either good or cast out from heaven and tormented in hell, so that doesn't really count.

>what happens when you make something that functions just like a curse but for positive effect and you call it by a different name?

Then it would be a blessing and not a curse.
>>
>>18764716
Then you will. That's the intent you're putting out ad you know what you want from it. The rest si you making it happen or not. The behavior, if you're the kind of person I'm assuming, is easily learned. The becoming is much mroe up int he air. What is becoming to you? Is it looking like something? Simply acting like you are that something? If this is something you want, there are steps you need to take that no one else can do for you.

And being totally honest, stranger, if it's for sexual thrill, you can do without it. There are people with genuine gender dysphoria who's entire lives are belittled because of people who sexualize their struggle. There's a very large game being played and unfortunately those people adn many others are losing because they're ill-prepared compared to the powers that would like to maintain control over the masses.

You are what you eat and your brain is really fucking hungry.
>>
>>18764773
If you believe that only modern dictionaries count toward the meanings of words, you're severely crippling your grasp of these matters.

If you believe hell is a tangible place, you are extremely misinformed. The King James Bible is famous for mistranslating all kinds of words to hell in order to incite fear into followers and make them easier to control. Once again, google it and teach yourself something. And even if hellw as a place, what of the angels in the Book of Enoch? They weren't cast out for their evils. Humans were punished for what angels knew better than to do and did anyway.

And that's the point. What one calls a curse another calls a blessing. It's not the name, but the intention that matters.

You've proved you know very little about the things you're debating. I will not be responding to your biased and misinformed posts any longer. Good life, stranger.
>>
>>18764746
I am >>18764809
>>18764775
>>18764743
>>18764698
>>18764674
>>18764632
and i gotta say, this shit is true as fuck. magic is almost definitely not real in the way most people want it to be. Magic as a practice is taking thought and giving it form. Art is magic. Rhetoric is magic. You are magic. I am wambo. He, she, we wambo.
>>
I have a penis where my vagina should be and my boobs are now flat when they used to be C!
>>
>>18764809

No, but even traditionally the word 'curse' has had nothing but evil implications. The fact that you seem to think Angels are evil also makes me skeptical about your claims.

But since you're going out of your way to make such a claim, tell us. Where have you read ever that the word Curse ever meant anything but an evil spell?

>If you believe hell is a tangible place, you are extremely misinformed.

I don't believe hell exists all together, but if I had to picture it I imagine it would be both nothing we could ever imagine and every horrifying possibility we could ever imagine. I don't know of any angels of Enoch, other than the original angels that were cast down with Satan were condemned to damnation, and while it isn't exactly canon I do side with Dante's Inferno and its take on Satan. If Satan is in hell, he's suffering even more anyone else there.

>What one calls a curse another calls a blessing. It's not the name, but the intention that matters.

No. While that maybe true for some words like 'faggot', the human language has a wonderful ability to both change definition and meaning to context as well as set a firm foot in definitions from time to time.
>>
>>18764773
>etymology doesn't matter

Are you dumb or just stupid?
>>
>>18764855
Dante's Inferno is fiction writte with the itnent of coercing people to be less shitty. Dante didn't even pretend it was anything else. Holy shit. You are grade A delusional, dude.

I don't think truth could dissuade you from your beliefs, because you've already decided that your ideas of right are the only once worth thinking about. Childish as all 'hell', is what that is.
>>
>>18764893
Dantes inferno was a political satire. Pay attention.
>>
Yes, taking money from a jew/gypsy will give you bad luck and the money itself is cursed.
>>
>>18764982
a political commentary but also meant to win over a woman. beatrice is compared as close to god, angelic and beautiful, everything he went through, he went through to get to her.
>>
>>18765350
So if I stole money from a qt trap gypsy I could get cursed to be one?
>>
>>18764982
haven't read it since college desu. I do remember thinking to myself about a million times that it wasn't actually a religious story so much as being about people. Politics never crossed my mind though.

Care to share your interpretation? I'm definitely interested in catching up on anything I may have missed
>>
>>18764893

I know it's fiction you dumbass. I even admitted it.

>It isn't exactly canon

>>18764865

>I have no idea what context is or how to use it
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.