[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I noticed something weird about me. I'll definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: EwX-bgJVbyg.jpg (360KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
EwX-bgJVbyg.jpg
360KB, 1280x905px
/x/, I noticed something weird about me. I'll definitely sound like a special snowflake but I assume this isn't an uncommon thing.
When I am not manipulating people I get really depressed and negative, like I can't 'create' positive energy at all.
But when I exhaust people of their emotions, I suddenly get as good as I can be, like I'm on top of the world. It has been like this since I was young, and the end game is not even making people focus on me or getting attention, is just exhausting them of all they have, even if I do so indirectly.
How the fuck do I stop this shit? I dont want to justify being such a terrible person, but it's either me or them. Also any ideas why am I like this?
>>
I'm not a doctor, but I think being manipulative is a trait of anti-social personality disorder or psychopathy. You should see a psychiatrist. If you feel like you're a terrible person, you probably are neither of these things, for people who are feel no remorse.
>>
>>18754061
Thanks for the answer. While I do feel remorse I always try to justify and end up ok with it, so I'll see a psychiatrist as soon as I can.
>>
>>18754038
This confirms what I kinda suspected, bad people manipulate to fill some sort of void. I think that you will continue to fall back to that negative emptyness until start being good to people. That doesn't mean being a wageslave cuck or giving all your money to charity but just try being nice to people and you should get more lasting positivity out of it. Positivity gained from being cruel is a very short lived rush wheras that gained from kindness is less of an emotional plaster and more of a complete healing of your spirit.
>>
>>18754076
I tried to be good so many times. Either by just being nice to people or by going all out and doing charity work for months, but nothing changed.
It's not like I feel some sort of void too, I just feel extremely depressed. Not empty, not like something is missing, just pure negativity.
Being good brings me little in return.
>>
>>18754096
>being good brings me little in return
That's sad to hear, it is supposed to give you something back and the fact that it doesn't for you is worrying. Yet you made this thread and are seeking some sort of help/guidance which shows that you are not all bad. I think you're a misguided neutral rather than someone of pure spite, those people don't have the level of self awareness as you appear to have. Maybe you just need more hobbies, there must be something you can do to bring yourself happiness which doesn't involve treading on everyone else.
>>
>>18754038
>How the fuck do I stop this shit?

I would suggest you stop manipulating people, you fucking asshole.

Take some god damned responsibility for your actions.

Also, memes aside, the answer is literally ALWAYS more meditation.
>>
>>18754117
That's a great suggestion, I'll try to find some hobbies or things to make me happy. Thanks anon.

>>18754144
I'm trying! I meditate quite a lot everyday and it really didn't change much.
>>
>>18754152
Have you meditated enough to realize that you are god along with everything else and that by being mean to other people you are punishing yourself, and that by living in love reality would work to your benefit?
>>
>>18754073
See a Psychologist as well.
>>
>>18754073
>I always try to justify
That's probably the reason you keep doing it. There is no justification for acting like this, just stop it.
>>
>>18754163
wrong. not quite. almost.
>>
>>18754318
I'm genuinely curious, what did I get wrong?
>>
>>18754181
No, op is a sociopath, no need for docs.
It's not a bad thing, if he isn't stupid too.
>>
>>18754073
What do you actually do then, for example?
>>
>>18754038
Congratulations, you are a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies!
>>
>>18754038
A energy vampire is a narcissistic trait
>>
>>18754038
Congrats you figured out that you are a vampire.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.