[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of the recently discovered CIA doc'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (343KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
343KB, 1280x720px
What does /x/ think of the recently discovered CIA doc's about Mars Exploration.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

It sounds as ludicrous as it does true... all the coordinates given actually match up with things in the correct places on our mars maps.
That's what gets me.

But then the part where it's a clairvoyant who speaks to an alien a million years in the past is the part where you kinda have to doubt it. But then again, if he can teleport back in time to mars with clairvoyancy, why the fuck not...

Also, the part about the planet being shown in the tail of a comet, or a river.... It was only within the last few years that Nasa discovered that Mars had been stripped of its atmosphere and all the images they use to simulate that show the planet with a comet like tail, etc... this was 20 years before anyone knew about that...

So what do you think /x/? I want to believe... especially with the renewed interest in Mars exploration and the fact that an all Red congress just passed a historic 19.5 funding bill for nasa along with a mandate to get people to mars by 2033... It's just strange, right-wings and red staters are notorious for hating nasa and thinking of it as useless funding, yet they go on to pass a historic funding bill for them...

I spend a lot of my time actively trying to debunk shit and don't get wrapped up in conspiracy shit, but I fell in love with that CIA document, if even from a sci-fi story angle. At least if it's fake, it'd make a great sci-fi story.
>>
I think that CIA should be eliminated.

You shouldn't mess with the primal forces of nature, on taxpayers money.
>>
>>18753971
>along with a mandate to get people to mars by 2033
how gullible are you?
>>
>>18753987
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/442/text#toc-idaef262aa-11c3-4bfe-9de5-ddf90775b6fd

Well it's nto entirely a mandate so much as a very strong emphasis on using the money for mars exploration.

But I dunno, it's not like that's the literal fucking bill that was passed or anything.
>>
>>18753987
(2) The Committee on Human Spaceflight included leaders from the aerospace, scientific, security, and policy communities.

(3) With input from the public, the Committee on Human Spaceflight concluded that many practical and aspirational rationales for human space flight together constitute a compelling case for continued national investment and pursuit of human space exploration toward the horizon goal of Mars.

(4) According to the Committee on Human Spaceflight, the rationales include economic benefits, national security, national prestige, inspiring students and other citizens, scientific discovery, human survival, and a sense of shared destiny.

(5) The Committee on Human Spaceflight affirmed that Mars is the appropriate long-term goal for the human space flight program.

(6) The Committee on Human Spaceflight recommended that NASA define a series of sustainable steps and conduct mission planning and technology development as needed to achieve the long-term goal of placing humans on the surface of Mars.

(7) Expanding human presence beyond low-Earth orbit and advancing toward human missions to Mars requires early planning and timely decisions to be made in the near-term on the necessary courses of action for commitments to achieve short-term and long-term goals and objectives.

(8) In addition to the 2014 report described in paragraph (1), there are several independently developed reports or concepts that describe potential Mars architectures or concepts and identify Mars as the long-term goal for human space exploration, including NASA's “The Global Exploration Roadmap” of 2013, “NASA's Journey to Mars–Pioneering Next Steps in Space Exploration” of 2015, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory's “Minimal Architecture for Human Journeys to Mars” of 2015, and Explore Mars' “The Humans to Mars Report 2016”.
>>
>>18753987

(5) The Committee on Human Spaceflight affirmed that Mars is the appropriate long-term goal for the human space flight program.

(6) The Committee on Human Spaceflight recommended that NASA define a series of sustainable steps and conduct mission planning and technology development as needed to achieve the long-term goal of placing humans on the surface of Mars.
>>
>>18753977

Woops, thought I was on /x/ and not Fox News and Friends. My bad.
>>
Disinfo. All of it.
>>
Keeps gullible ppl with high iqs and a lust for research busy so they stay out of any real conspiracies.
>>
>>18754213
Forgot quotation marks

"conspiracies"

researching all this disinfo just makes you sound crazy as shit when you talk to normal people regardless of how honest you are and how real the info you say is.

I learned this the hardest way. Maybe it will save some of you peoples time so you don't fuck yourselves over like I did.
>>
>>18754223
And if I bring up anal sex when my grandmother is talking about scones I sound like a pervert. Just because you have no ability to avoid social faux pas does not mean talking about "conspiracies" precipitates them.
>>
>>18754223
>regardless of how honest you are and how real the info you say is.

Then who is "normal"? Did you even red your own post?
>>
Easy the man just looked at and studied a public release mars map idiot
>>
>>18754232
My grandma doesn't mind
>>
File: mars.png (582KB, 736x725px) Image search: [Google]
mars.png
582KB, 736x725px
>>18753971
>>18754016

I'm very excited for NASA to finally bring humans to walk on the surface of mars. Pic related, it's mars.
>>
>>18754781
Top kek
>>
>>18754223
This. Halfway through I had to stop, because I sounded mad, even though I had just spent months engulfed in the thing. You RPing fuckheads are the last bastion I have to talk about these things.

>>18753971
OP, this is one of three things:
1) Tactical disinfo
2) Tactical the real truth
3) A cry for help

Either they know what the origins of this planet/Mars are, and they're letting us know. Or they're misdirecting us completely. Or they're as stumped as we are, and want the public to investigate also.

That being said, there are numerous groups who corroborate what the documents said. Are they all working in league? The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the more demonic and confusing things become. Ancient reptilian aliens, working behind the scenes. Are God, Angels, and demons, really waiting behind the fabric of reality?

Or is it a ploy to make people insane?
>>
>>18754781
fucking kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.