[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beg you how to close the third eye? I can't live with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 18

File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I beg you how to close the third eye?

I can't live with it in its current state, it hurts and doesn't let me think or visualize anything, its locked in a fixed position and because of that whenever thought goes near it soaks all attention and i get a black screen

How do i fix this? I tried to gain manual control through meditation but it doesn't budge
>>
You need to hermetically unseal yourself from a 69 of fractals
If you can't do that then you're a cancerous newfag
>>
i don't know what to do, i can get a hold of the affected area but beyond that i can't get it to stop
>>
>>18753871
Crush a tin can over your head
>>
>>18753873
physical force doesn't seem to work. I want to get rid of it its in the front of my head pushing out everywhere
>>
go to a doctor then
if it wont work,then try a witch then
if that also wont work
then i dunno anymore
>>
it's like having a nail hammered into the front of the head
>>
>>18753862
Yeah I know youre third eye is open and it's all mystical and shit and yada yada, now go to the hospital, start with lorazepam and then get on the anti-psychotics for a bit, it'll suck but if you want the blue pill you gotta do it.
>>
File: eye.png (22KB, 253x194px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
22KB, 253x194px
>>18753941
Im already on meds but they don't help. I need this to close and return to how it was before. I can't be for 5 minutes doing anything, reading is hard typing is hard if i have to think what im going to write and so on. I can't live with it like this. This happened like 1 week ago or something
>>
>>18753960
What meds are you on? Are you sure you shouldn't talk about those symptoms to a doctor?
>>
>>18753968
I already did. Im on anti-psychotics, there are no apparent symptoms and test came out fine. All i did was to watch some videos and bam it started to push itself open out of nowhere
>>
>>18753972
What about trying a new doctor and see if they find something or prescribe some better medication? I'm sorry for this man... I wish I had good advice to give..
>>
>>18753990
i already tried all conventional options all im left is the unconventional
>>
>>18753996
Learn how to control it
>>
>>18753862
>>18752148
Let me free you.
>>
>>18753996
All I could think of was meditation or visualizations but you said you already tried that too... I still think a different doctor might have a different opinion and give better advice.
>>
>>18754003
i already tried but whenever i push it pushes in the opposite direction, there are 2 locked parts one the one i posted the second is a cavity that is behind the eyes where the optical nerve meets the center of the brain.

It seems both of those places are super important

>>18754008
I already tried multiple doctors. The problem are those 2 spots and the studies came out fine
>>
>>18754018
Damn, that sucks. I wish I had better advice... :/ I wish you good luck!
>>
>>18753862
How did you open it?
>>
>>18754021
>>18753972
>>
>>18754024
Holy shit, tha't is fucking dope (except for... you know... you can't controll it and it's hurting you) what videos did you watch
>>
>>18754027
I don't remember but i doubt its whats suppose to happen, both part hurt and they are incapacitating my intellect sense of orientation and a whole lot of things.
>>
>>18753862
Dammit, been trying to open mine to open permanently for years and now people finally have it and THEY'RE COMPLAINING. Welcome to the internet.

Here's some advice - try focusing/directing all of your thoughts and energy inwardly to the center of your skull where the pineal gland is located. Don't try too hard to think of anything, just focus of broad concepts, like the color green or love. If you've done this correctly you should now see some kind entrance or circular rotating pattern - go through and be free!

Sources: My own pineal gland
>>
>>18754036
I wasn't talking about the pineal gland the front of my head hurts and a cavity behind the eyes where the nerves cross and meet the center of the head. I lost control over them because they are locked in a fixed position while pushing outwards
>>
>>18754036
Same here, it's fucking ridiculous, I want to open mine :(
>>
>>18754006
Is there a way to open my eye without the use of external stimuli? I do not have access to DMT or other similar psychedelics at the moment. Do you think the poles shifting might have an effect?

Perhaps one with an eye that is open can will an other's eye to open? When they said Jesus could make a blind man see, maybe this is what they meant.
>>
>>18754029
Perhaps the whole "calcification" thing holds some credence then? Not sure why it would be be physically painful that is odd.
>>
>>18754052
Sorry you are all wrong. You need to read my thread and truly understand it. Forget your belief of self, your third eye being on your physical body, needing DMT, thinking the poles effect you. Read my thread and I can instantly enlighten you if you've shown me your understanding.
>>
File: head.png (206KB, 636x304px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
206KB, 636x304px
>>18754059
the problem is not the pineal gland , the problem is what i posted here

These 2 parts are locked open it inhibits the unconscious and a bunch of other stuff

I want them to become "soft" and return to their original position. Im not complaining about the pineal gland but these 2 spots
>>
>>18754040
You mentioned the third eye, but what you're talking about sounds more like a normal medical problem to me. Maybe try some muscle relaxants?
>>
>>18754067
I doubt its a medical problem i already tried the standard procedure
>>
>>18754062
Would love to brother, where is your thread?
>>
You can't
This pit is bottomless bitch
>>
>>18754075
Not if you don't fall off bitch
>>
>>18753862
I thought mine was hurting me badly this morning. Then I remembered I'm just hungover.
>>
>>18754066
"Optic chaiasm"
>>
>>18754075
what?
>>
>>18754074
>>18752148
You ask for a reason.
>>
>>18754066
Interesting, in all my research I've never seen or heard of anything like this before. Perhaps a long and deep sleep can allow your body to repair itself?

Try asking around on Erowid if anyone also has encountered this, someone might know an ancient recipe for a medicinal treatment
>>
>>18754102
>Perhaps a long and deep sleep can allow your body to repair itself?
No. the part is not only locked but pushing outwards by itself. i can control the surrounding area but not the area itself. I need something to soften it so that it returns to its original state , i just can't do it
>>
>>18753862
get a black candle, a big one, write the names of as many demons as you can think of on the candle. then write your own name. then where your inner eye is, draw within the circumference of a quarter, draw as many little eyes as you can. now, bathrooms are overrated, you wanna go to the basement, or an attic, or a place known for hauntings, especially demonic. put the candle between you and the mirror and light it. say "zozozozozo take my inner eye! zozozozozo take my inner eye! use it as u wish!" and say it over and over, til you get that feeling they heard you. then pray to Lucifur, and all those demons on your candle, and ask them what you want. do this an hour a day, until the candle runs out.
>>
>>18754102
>>18754113
>>18752148
It's all right there.
>>
>>18754125
Don't see how that helps. Also reading that much text in one go is so fucking hard in my current state i keep feeling the pressure in the center of my front and when that happens i retract and i stop working like i lose consciousness
>>
>>18754075
What do you mean by that?
>>
Well if these are the symptoms then my third eye has been open for some time.
Tried antidepressants/psychotics and etc.
No real effect.

Though if this is my case. I'm far along like this guy. Not painful. Just mental black screens. Not even fuzzy. Just no mental visualization. My operation has decreased in all manners. Mentally it feels like I upgraded off of Dial up and am on Fiber. All information blurs past my conscious and resurfaces when ever the fuck it wants. Without rhyme or reason.

Physically my body has gone entirely out of sync.

Spiritually I feel complete. But yet empty.

Any ideas? First time I've mentioned this all and probably sound like a loon.
>>
>>18754166
>
Though if this is my case. I'm far along like this guy. Not painful. Just mental black screens. Not even fuzzy. Just no mental visualization. My operation has decreased in all manners. Mentally it feels like I upgraded off of Dial up and am on Fiber. All information blurs past my conscious and resurfaces when ever the fuck it wants. Without rhyme or reason.
sounds something similar i lived last year all parts did whatever they wanted. My current problem is different tho just those 2 parts which are locked
>>
>>18754089
Ah You again! I'm the guy who went off about ESR Harmonic Resonance. Are You aware of this? What are Your thoughts? How do I fully realize I am you and God as You have? Help me please as I am desperate to dedicate my life to this cause.
>>
i can't fucking stand still without feeling the urge to throw everything away
>>
>>18754166
Perhaps this is to force the dissolution between the existence of the inner world and outer world into one? Seeing as boundary dissolution seems to be the driving theme of the universe. I would normally sway towards thinking this a coincidence but your 66 dubs seem to suggest otherwise.
>>
>do third eye meditation daily
>always lots of pressure
>never amounts to anything

What do I do next? How do I actually open it or know that it's open? It feels like I can build up all this psychic pressure, but I have no idea what to do with it.
>>
>>18753862
The way you've described it, it sounds more like it's closed.
>>
>>18754214
i've been doing the same to close it and never could
>>
File: Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg (73KB, 435x788px) Image search: [Google]
Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg
73KB, 435x788px
>>18753862
Oh wait a minute, maybe this is part of what She was trying to show me in that vision I had once. Perhaps the pressure buildup is because the energy is not venting out the sides of your head, and so it's forced to push outwardly to the point of discomfort. Funny how it kind of takes the shape of a cross at the center of your forehead.

This is kind of what it looked like for me, though individual experience may vary.
>>
>>18754218
no its open beyond its limits its causing harm and pain

>>18754221
My pineal gland is damaged i can't do anything with it all i wish is for my current problem to go away i won't bother again. I truly don't know how to return everything to how it was, the antipsichotics calm everything but its still remains open beyond what it should
>>
>>18754221
Could totally be wrong though, I'm no expert, just had a few interesting experiences. The last thing I want to do is misinform people but at the same time I can't just sit here and say nothing!
>>
Alcohol will help
>>
File: hello_natalia.jpg (43KB, 305x306px) Image search: [Google]
hello_natalia.jpg
43KB, 305x306px
>>18754221
A ball of energy formed OUTSIDE of my skull at the center of my forehead as well. It had some kind of geometric pattern and was the same color, though I cannot reliably remember any exact details of the pattern.

Tell me, have you felt lightweight your whole life like you were being repelled from the Earth rather than gravitating towards it? Ever encounter tall and WHITE silhouette beings?
>>
>>18754226
Woops, replied to my own post in the confusion.
See >>18754247
>>
>>18754247
I once though i saw a flying saucer beyond that i was normal up until this happened
>>
>>18754226
That's the problem with chakra manipulation. The chakras naturally open and close on their own throughout the day, but when you have manually open them, you can do some serious damage to yourself if you can't get them closed. You can screw your head up pretty bad from doing that. I would seriously try and close it, anon.
>>
>>18754265
>You can screw your head up pretty bad
Screw how? im trying to close it manually but they keeps pushing outwards. I need something to relax my brain so that it goes back to how it was
>>
>>18754271
both spots are permanently open even when i sleep
>>
>>18754271
Anything from just making you sick to causing brain damage, dissociation, schizo, psychosis

It's kind of like people learning telepathy. They ALSO have to learn to "shut it off", or else it's just too much to bear.
>>
>>18754281
I need to shut it off. Its currently worsening all my intellectual capacities , like when i read i insta forget what i've just read when i feel the front of my head having a hole everything shuts down
>>
>>18754289
it feels like emptiness and then theres a part that causes physical pain thats the core that is pushing everything open. one is behind the front of my head the second a cavity or the "door" of a cavity behind the eyes
>>
>>18754289
I'm not an expert in chakra manipulation, so I'm not the best help, but keep trying meditations to close it. If you can open it, you're capable of closing it.
>>
>>18754299
Ill keep trying im also kinda desperate whenever i feel the pressure in the front of my head i feel the impulse to harm myself, if i wasn't on med i don't know what i would do.
>>
>>18754303
Well keep taking your meds, and I'd also recommend seeing a doctor again if you can. They may or may not know how to actually "fix" you.
>>
>>18753862
cut your dick off
>>
>>18754322
Conventional medicine already failed i need something for the brain to relax and go back its original form

>>18754324
how would that help? Why so angry?
>>
>>18753862
Try to study kabbalah tree of life. The two chasms you found in my view seem to be the binah and chochma sephiroth. They said to me last night that the third eye was binah. Basically you can find balance by taking that energy down to your heart, or sending it down your arm. Or trying to merge the left and right in the central pillary by seeing a sort of spin. You should meditate with both your hands together in prayer position and let the energy gently flow down your body to your feet. You are stuck trying to intellectualize or comprehend some thought or mental action that will fix it, when you should try other more intuitive actions involving your body and letting the energy flow through you.
>>
>>18754329

There is no going back. The only thing you can do is take extremely good care of your body.
>>
>>18754329
If you can get yourself some bismuth and stay in contact with it, it should help a lot. It's a substance that negates this type of thing. The bigger the piece the better.
>>
>>18754329
http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/article.php@story=CrisisManagement.html
>>
>>18754331
I already tried to do it manually i can get to and handle the parts that are in bad shape but they don't obey my commands they don't go back to how they were

>>18754340
Why would there be no going back? My mental capabilities are severely impaired, i can write and read and all that but only simple stuff, if i have to come up with something new by myself like answering a question its extremely hard, nothing comes to my mind cause electricity goes to the hole and can feel what i need missing then i shut down
>>
I've had a similar problem when I was younger. I couldn't sleep in my own room because I was aware of sprits around me. Try just looking through your own eyes and dont entertain the sensations you feel. If you distract yourself enough(I'm talking days not merely hours), it should close on its own. I am no expert by any means this is just what I did in a similar situation
>>
>>18754349
>Why would there be no going back? My mental capabilities are severely impaired, i can write and read and all that but only simple stuff, if i have to come up with something new by myself like answering a question its extremely hard, nothing comes to my mind cause electricity goes to the hole and can feel what i need missing then i shut down
i can't live like this
>>
>>18754349
You can't command this with your mind. You need feeling heartfelt awareness and consciousness. The petals move through an act of will you just visualize them moving and they do it. You don't say 'move now', you just witness them move.
>>
>>18754355
I know how to do that but i think an external stimuli triggered this and only another external stimuli will solve it. I remember watching some videos when it happened but i sadly don't remember which i need something to relax the brain after that i can take care of it
>>
>>18754349

Like I said, you need to take extreme care of your body. Opening the third eye often follows a need for purification of the body. Think of it like a withdrawal symptom after a heavy night of drinking that was your life and thoughts.

You'll need a lot of solitude and rest.
>>
>>18754366
You can't find an external stimuli this is happening within your own being. Try running or some kind of exercise anything that stimulates your body and gets you our of your head.
>>
>>18754378
What if the videos triggered it and i need other videos to shut it down?

I can reach the parts that are locked i just can't unlock them they don't obey me. I tried by force and i tried to assume direct control but nothing works, something keeps pushing them open
>>
File: 1322611309623.png (69KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1322611309623.png
69KB, 200x200px
>>18754385
>What if the videos triggered it and i need other videos to shut it down?

You really did screw yourself up, lol
>>
>>18754385

Can you shut down a river?

Energy will find a way to course through, bottling it up will only lead to disaster, you've opened the floodgates.
>>
>>18754398
What? I aready tried all methods within reach i don't know what else

>>18754401
Theres no energy of any kind theres only physical pain in those spots
>>
>>18754385
Like I said you are trying to control a process with your limited rationality and ego that is as old as time itself. You can only surrender to it. Awakening is always planned pre incarnation cycle. There is no stopping it, there is no going back. You have within you everything you need. You are trying to have the solution, when you should be receptive to it. This is part of the feminine subconscious you can't control it the way you suppose. Western ideology keeps the mind separate from the body, thinking you can direct it. Sometimes the body wakes way up and it has a lot more power and energy than your mind. You can learn the lessons your spirit is trying to show you, surrender to your heart and soul. You aren't going to lose anything by letting this happen, you are gaining access to more of yourself. Your eternal being. The you without any masks. You are looking for a video to mask yourself again, but why should you wish this? Remember going through puberty your paradigm of self awareness changed through no conscious control of your own. This is like that, more of your biology maturing.
>>
>>18754403

Opening the third eye means receiving universal energy of course it can be painful.
>>
>>18754410
it can't work with me my brain is all fucked due to something that happened theres no energy of any kind only emptiness and then physical pain in those 2 specific spots
>>
>>18754416
the pain is severely incapacitating my mental capabilities
>>
>>18754416
http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
I think you should read this, all of it. Panic only perpetuates pain and panic. You are psyching yourself out. You probably were not expecting your worldview to shift so suddenly and now you are panicking. You are growing right now, your mind can heal itself. Just go for a jog, do some yoga, eat some good food. It will take care of itself if you stop panicking and let the process happen.
>>
>>18754421

Let it run o
Its coarse. It should recede after 3 month to a year depending on how you will adjust. But it will not stop.
>>
>>18754425
You don;t understand i already tried everything nothing works
NOthing

thats why im panicking, If i were to have to be like this through my whole life i wouldn't be able

being like this is horrible

>>18754428
Really It goes by itself? How?
>>
>>18754431
Read that site it will tell you exactly what is going on. If you tried everything and nothing works, maybe you should do only nothing.
>>
>>18754431

With time and rest. And I'm not talking day or two, this might take years.

Honestly I'm sorry for you, you were clearly not ready, neither was I, but you will have some crazy time ahead.
>>
>>18754437
>http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
My pineal gland has nothing to do with it, in fact its physically damaged

I need to remove the "nails" from behind the frontal cortex of the brain and behind the nerves of the eyes

the rest of the head is fine only those 2 spots are the problem and it seems they are extremely important to the psyche cause doing anything that requires the brain is super hard
>>
>>18754448
although its probably related since the part locked lead to it but even still the places remain locked and hurt the unconscious
>>
>>18754448
Do what you need to do I guess, but try to act with calm and patience. I had these energies around my head I used to fear them, but I started loving them and caressing them around my body and they started acting a lot nicer and gentle with me. Sort of think maybe there are two threads going around the sides of your head near the temples and start to gently massage them back from the head down the shoulders and spine. When you activate them using this love, they make a sort of blissful feeling. My started behind the right shoulderblade and I got it to massage the right side of my head. It started to feel good and gave me sort of mini braingasms they seemed really psychologically vital for my mental health and comfort.
>>
>>18754470
The antipsichotics are killing my "engergies" but if i st op taking them ill harm myself because of hte impulses from the front of my head

I don't know what to do . If those 2 parts returned for normal i would quit meds today
>>
>>18754485
I know that feel a bit. As strange as it is when the energies start getting really strong and sexual I sort of panick hurt myself. Idk I hurt myself when things start feeling too good. I try to meditate a lot it seems to slowly be healing my mind and body. Best done in nature. What worked was finding it was ok to own my negative states of being like wanting to hurt stuff or myself. Or wanting to disconnect from loved ones, when I was honest with myself the pain transforms a bit.
>>
>>18754504
No thats not it. I feel helpless because i already tried everything and nothing works, to make my head return how it was, i don't want to live like this it can barely be called life i feel completely lost all the time because everything seemed to be connected to that spot in the middle so whenever i do something electricity goes there finds nothing and sends impulse to panic
>>
>>18754261
There are two types of beings, one as long black silhouettes and the other as white. Depending on your polarity you will perceive them as either one or the other. Personally, I was approached by the ones in black, in a memory that exists outside of normal time as if it was always there, yet never there at all.

It wasn't a negative experience, I felt as if they were family/ancestors of some kind and cared very much for my well being. I would love to meet them again one day.
>>
>>18754510
You should meditate on connecting your heart and mind together. That place needs love coming from your heart. You should seek downwards into your chest. You can make an energetic channel between those two places like a tube of light. Your heart and lungs create the chemicals that keep you conscious and give your mind life. Start to meditate on your breathing and heart its the way to heal and find connection with spirit.
>>
>>18754526
No you don't understand. i can manipulate every nerve in my brain, im really really good at meditating but even then i still can't . I can reach them , i can manipulate them but i can't get them to stop doing what they are doing.

its not a matter of resolve i put all my being into unlocking the parts because my brain is the most dear thing to me all i ever had was my intellect thats still the case. I tried with all my willpower to make them return to normal but i can't get them to do it. I can't assume control of the part that is pushing the rest and i can't push the rest into closing the other one that is pushing involuntarily

I Tried everything and it ended in failure.
>>
File: 34477_file7.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
34477_file7.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18754347
Hah. That's interesting. I recently bought some bismuth as a gift for a friend because it vaguely reminded me of a certain type of object people can see on DMT.
>>
>>18754524
Is this like the concept of polarity from the Law of One? Are you a wanderer?
>>
>>18754553
>>18754524
I'm not Op btw.
>>
>>18754539
Its not your brain you need to manipulate. That is a mental control think of it like using your 3rd chakra to control your autonomous nervous system. That is only going to lead to imbalance because your mind cannot comprehend the entirety of itself. If it was complex enough to do that, it would be too complex to comprehend once again. Its a strange loop. You should practice mindfulness of the breath, breathing is a lower order process your body can naturally regulate all functions of your mind.

When you activate your heart you go to the 4th chakra and its sense of love feeling can guide the mental control directive in the right direction. Then you get 5th chakra and your mind comprehends the awareness of meaning of this love, that is when you have access to divine intelligence. You need to work on every chakra lower than the 3rd eye. Its like a wave made of many lower frequency waves. If you don't have the lower frequency stability coming from a body in harmony with itself you will get hyper focused on your mind and start having panic and mania. Also you can direct all the energy above the top of your head, you will still have that precious mind but you will be allowing the natural intelligence of nature to direct it.
>>
>>18754564
>a lower order process your body can naturally regulate all functions of your mind.
this is exactly the problem

this is it

The parts are locked and impair the unconscious. They are fixed in place artificially see >>18754066

My unconscious isn't doing it something that is not me neither nor my unconscious is doing it

Thats why i can't get it to stop i probably need some external stimuli that counters the stimuli that made it do what its doing now
>>
>>18754576
You should direct your awareness to become conscious of whatever is doing it. You could be interacting with a spirit of some sort.
>>
>>18754136
That post is the answer and why you must concentrate. I am what you're feeling in its absolute entirety.
>>
>>18754601
I have no idea

>>18754606
im telling you i can manipulate my brain at will i can feel and use any nerve except those that are in the 2 places that are locked from myself and my unconscious

Thats the whole problem. Probably one of the videos somehow fucked me up

i simply can't get it to how it was before i can't

That leads to the feeling of helplessness and it gets close to self harm if i wasn't taking medicine

I already tried all conventional means my only hope how i see things is places like this. Someone must know how to fix me
>>
>>18754166
>>18752148
You're not crazy. You literally are now more spiritually connected and that is why you said it for a reason unbeknownst to even you. My thread is the reason.
>>
>>18754553
>Law of One

"We suggest to you that you spend no time concerning yourselves with the effort of maintaining your third density existence after the vibration change to fourth density has been completed. If, within your spirit, your graduation day has come, those things necessary for your emergence into fourth density will be done for you. All will be accomplished by helpers which you must be aware that you have."

You are my helpers. And I am am yours.
>>
>>18754619
You can never truly go back now, anon. It's like a seed first spouting a little green leaf, it's never quite the same after.

All I can say is to try and nurture this this "state" and fill it with love and acceptance. You're paranoid, afraid and your mind is becoming that as well. Your thoughts make your reality.
>>
>>18754631
>You can never truly go back now, anon. It's like a seed first spouting a little green leaf, it's never quite the same after.
Its not a sprout its cancer its killing my intellectual capacities, my pineal gland is fucked i know it is

All of what i have does is harm it didn't make me smarter it makes me dumber i can't feel the front of my head cause theres a hole or at least it feels empty its like the frontal cortex is pushed inwards my brain

the pain is incapcitating

Isn't there any method? I don't care which
>>
>>18754650
im sorry if i sound rude i m starting to feel helpless again and can't control myself
>>
>>18754625
Very nice! Thank you! :)
>>
>>18754661
i don't think we were talking about the same things thats why i became desperate and helpess
>>
>>18754677
It's ok anon. Honestly, I would see a different doctor and tell them about your symptoms if you can't control it. There are medical ways to put a dam of sorts into the flow of energy so it's not just spilling out and causing all sorts of mayhem.

There are people capable of fixing you in the medical field.
>>
>>18754723
I already went to several doctors no one believes me . The med i taking helps mitigate my suffering but won't cure it and whishing it goes away won't cure it either i know im creating these scenarios where theres no good outcome but i think only an external stimuli like the videos will fix me as thats probably what caused me to be in this situation
>>
>>18754743
The third eye opening can happen really at any time. Just because you were doing something at that specific time and you had an awakening does not mean that caused it.
>>
File: brain.png (22KB, 636x452px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
22KB, 636x452px
>>18754776
is it suppose to hurt me? i don't know how to remove the locked zones
>>
>>18754816
No idea man, sorry
>>
>>18754816
If nothing else works have you tried more unconventional healers? There's probably a lot of scammers there, but some might be legit and maybe could offer help if traditional doctors don't. But be careful not to trust someone too much if they promise too much or don't seem right...
>>
Just frown for the rest of your life of course.
>>
>>18754859
Also have you tried to investigate on the video that seemed to cause this?
>>
I hope you find the help you're looking for, op.
>>
What was the video that seemed to trigger this? Even if the source of the problem was external maybe a solution still exists inside of you.
>>
>>18754891
some random video
>>
>>18754866
frowning makes it worse ican fell all the nerces of rhe zone and the hole. it makes me feel helpless
>>
>>18755012
Ok. Have none of the doctors you talked to tried to investigate further when their efforts didn't work?
Maybe they don't believe the fact that you can control your brain and "feel' inside it, but you might still be able to explain the suffering and effects you are feeling? Is there anything that makes you feel better that you know of?
>>
Hey OP.

Go see an optometrist.

Tell them your eyes feel sore and filled with pressure. They will understand.
>>
>>18755078
Not Op but I hope he sees this... Muybe it's an option he didn't consider.
>>
>>18755037
no they didnt sinxe there r no aparent symptons tjey dismiss it as something psicological
>>
>>18755200
And if it was something psychological didn't they refer you to a psychologist? It sounds like bad practice to just tell a patient that without offering additional help... Have you read what the guy above suggested? About eye doctors?
>>
WD40?
>>
>>18755224
All they said it was psychological and that they don't see anything wrong

>>18755249
what
>>
>>18753862
Wait are you telling me you opened your third eye somehow and now u want to close it? LEL
>>
>>18755327
read thread
>>
>>18755306
http://northstarmartialarts.com/blog1/2015/8/31/closing-the-third-eye.html
Have a look. Should help.
>>
>>18755306
That sucks...
What about the eye doctor advice though? Maybe a different type of doctor can help. ?
>>
>>18755356
>meditation
i already tried that

>>18755366
The problem is that the brain is stretched in a way it shouldn't and on top of that locked in that position that disrupts the unconscious completely and even manually i can't use that part either cause it has an engraved order or some shit to push open

see
>>18754816
>>18754066
>>
>>18755375
Yeah I saw those images. It is very hard to think of a solution, especially if those things don't show up in medical tests... what if those problems ARE psychological? I think the only way someone could help is if they visited you and looked at your symptoms, and hopefully not just told you they can't do anything. I think the only advice I can give is to keep visiting doctors, maybe even different ones like eye doctors or psychologists until you find someone willing to go to the bottom of this...
I hope you find that help.
>>
>>18755405
Thanks but i doubt ill have luck its just the brain stretched not a tumor or anything

i hope the antipsichotics affect it and restore it to normal but i doubt. I feel better than when i wasn't on them but the thing isnt gone either so i dont know
>>
>>18755411
Well I'm glad it's gotten better at least. Maybe the doctor who prescribed the antipsychotics would know more about this?
>>
>>18755434
no they don't know they think its psychological, where i live everything is like that. I can feel the meds prevent the charges from being enough for me to feel enough to trigger the panic but i can feel the thing is still there
>>
>>18755443
But something like reading a lot of text in a row for example makes me use that part enough to trigger panic even on meds.
>>
>>18755443
But what if it is pychological? Wouldn't a psychologist help? I understand how your brain feels I think. But even those feelings of disconnection might have psychological origins.
>>
>>18755465
Im already in one im sure its not psychological remember i can feel every inch of my brain i can even feel the MRI magnet
>>
>>18755470
Then want about "alternative" healers? People who work with energies and stuff?
>>
Labotamize yourself
>>
>>18755485
im already pseudo lobotomized as it is now

>>18755484
I dont know ill try whatever
>>
>>18755486
Yeah I don't know I think there are a lot of scammers in those fields but there might also be people who could help. For example I'm into the law of one which is a book about how all is One being and separation is illusory, and it has some sections on healing. I don't know. The first thing that comes to mind is Reiki (or color or aromatherapy for more traditional things) but I don't know if they actually work...
>>
>>18753960
>I can't be for 5 minutes doing anything, reading is hard typing is hard if i have to think what im going to write and so on

Congrats you have ADHD and browse this forum so much you believe your pineal gland is an eye
>>
>>18755503
I have ADHD because of that thing in my head and now i called third eye a cavity in the front of my head

My problems are that the brain is stretched out in 2 spots

those spots seem to be super important cause i can't fucking concentrate visualize or think i didn't have any of these problems previous to that

>>18754066
>>
Pray to god and the holy spirit. Navigating an awakening alone is very difficult.
>>
>>18754619
I was able to do something similar to this where i can isolate where fear is being physically processed by my brain and slowly begin to contain it as a purely abstract and separate entity.
>>
>>18754675
We are here for each Other, friend. I love you all.
>>
lobotomy
>>
>>18754650
Sounds like you are being ailed by a similar archetypal phenomenon as the virus Nergal had introduced into the population most refer to as "zika". Except this time it's more metaphysical.

If only Nergal could introduce a virus that correctly reprograms our VMAT2 Gene...

But then again I guess that's supposed to be Our job.
>>
>>18755511
Have you tried smoking weed? I'm serious.
>>
E-z fix... Stick your thumb in your mouth and the other thumb in your ass.
Count to 10.
Then switch thumb positions as fast as you can.
>>
OP, have you looked at reiki healers or something? Pray and ask your spirit guides, ancestors, guardian angels, Mother Earth or God for help as well, that's what has helped me in times like this.
>>
>>18755624
:D!!!
Same!
>>
>>18755687
I hope op sees this.
>>
>>18753972
What videos...
>>
You could up your fluoride intake
>>
>>18756968
Yeah

Just keep drinking the water and breath the air in any major city and it will shut itself right up.

Not even joking.
>>
>>18756948
don't remember
>>
>>18754036

mine was ripped permanently open by a past life ritual i wanted no part in

@op you get used to it, and one day it will just feel normal
>>
>>18754214

at the point where you feel the pressure you have to visualize and feel it opening up, it takes practice but keep doing that

eventually it will open and you'll know it when you feel it, you literally feel open

and for me it comes with a euphoric rush that gradually disipates into peace

or at least it used to, now i just feel open but like something is wrong, not op
>>
>>18753862
Just realize you only have two eyes and you didn't open or awaken anything you're just play pretending too hard
>>
>>18759124

sounds like you've never had a spiritual experience
>>
>>18753862
Pray to God
>>
>>18753862
Cut one of your eyes. Boom, no longer have 3.
>>
>>18759151
Imbecile. Obviously he meant that if op did put himself in that position, just by thinking it, it can work the other way round
>>
>>18760451

you can't pull a veil back down once you've peeked underneath and unsee everything, that's not how it works
>>
>>18753862
Put a eyepatch over the eye. Its like closing it but not really.
>>
>>18760510
That's a catharsis; op claims his third eye is emitting a lot of ki. He's a faggot, though
>>
>>18760626

i don't know much past my own experiences
>>
File: 1386524130660.jpg (7KB, 180x120px)
1386524130660.jpg
7KB, 180x120px
>>18754623

Do not listen to this guy, he thinks he is God and assumes everything is his doing.
>>
File: 1391058081304s.jpg (5KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1391058081304s.jpg
5KB, 250x170px
>>18753960
>This happened like 1 week ago or something
Sounds like a wound that time will heal.
Seriously, give it a month and you will be right as rain, unless you have a tumour.
>>
File: 20090802-fib4.jpg (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
20090802-fib4.jpg
83KB, 400x400px
>>18753862
Hey OP. Do you have a fractal like pattern layered over your vision?
>>
>>18761451
Not OP but I see these phosphene stuff which are colored rainbow and smaller pattern than your pic during conscious with eyes either open or closed.
And (recently) when I'm about to wake up and eyes still closed I kinda see something like your pic but in vivid green or pink with a lot sharper polygon.

Yesterday I woke up with my vision looking like a photoshop film grain/noise filter and slept again to remove it. It felt weird like my vision was television with weak reception.
>>
File: 1489190446521.jpg (805KB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489190446521.jpg
805KB, 1023x1024px
>>18762074
>(recently) when I'm about to wake up and eyes still closed I kinda see something like your pic but in vivid green or pink with a lot sharper polygon.
I see the exact same pattern but all the time now. It's still at its strongest when entering or leaving a dream state though.
The pic isn't exactly what I see as the pattern. It's hard to describe but is definitely a Fibonacci fractal.The colour is like oil on water.
It's cool to finally find someone else that sees something similar.
Mine came about after my "spiritual awakening" which also coincided with lucid dreaming and other more scary dark stuff.
>>
Whetebare inhale
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
File: serveimage.gif (194KB, 1543x777px)
serveimage.gif
194KB, 1543x777px
>>18763164
>The colour is like oil on water.
That's quite similar to mine. The shapes look like this pic and I think there's diagonals although I couldn't really figure out the shape.

>Mine came about after my "spiritual awakening" which also coincided with lucid dreaming and other more scary dark stuff.
Can confirm.
>>
File: Fibo23.png (58KB, 470x342px) Image search: [Google]
Fibo23.png
58KB, 470x342px
>>18763210
Awesome to hear that someone else has experienced this. My pattern has changed a few times over the years. Slowly getting more complex like extra numbers are being added to the set.
>>
I can make my third eye vibrate and "stretch" beyond my forehead at will but I still haven't SEEN anything. What do?
>>
Drill your head in
>>
>>18763341
Its already drilled i need to undrill
>>
pic with timestamp of your forehead?
>>
>>18753996
Pff thats a lie, did you got a TAC yet?
>>
this thread is mad stupid. bumping because I hate this board
>>
>>18754331
>you should try other more intuitive actions involving your body and letting the energy flow through you.
Yes maybe if you move past the fear and don't resist the outward flow it will become spontaneous and not harm you by being blocked by fear resistance. If you meditated to bring you to this point then stop meditating and thinking about spirituality.
>>
Pineal gland energy is sort of shaped like the serpent in king tut's headress. an energy snake with eye you can control like a telescope to magnify things, see things far away, or view atoms, etc. If you think of it as having this strtchable/expandable snake with an eye shape rather than a formless energy maybe you can control it and use it to see things, become small as atom or see the eath from space.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (13KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
13KB, 193x262px
Forgot king tut pic.
>>
>>18754221
im 99% sure thats kylo ren's lightsaber just tinted yellow
>>
antihistamines
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.