[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, It's been a while since that mysterious "M"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: map.jpg (82KB, 375x408px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
82KB, 375x408px
So, It's been a while since that mysterious "M" guy posted 2 spells.
There are some confirmations of fetch spell working
There is a confirmation of love spell working. On guys sister.
So, did you guys had any luck with them working?
Its not spam 4chan you fucking cunt.
>>
>>18753700
what's the love spell i wanna get laid
>>
>>18753702
>cum in tea
>>
>>18753700
were can i find those spells?
>>
>>18753722
type 4chan x love spell in google
>>
>>18753722
LOVE SPELL
Hello. Good evening.
The time has come to fulfill my promise of sharing one spell per night until the forseible future. This is a lovers potion
>Materials.
One slip of paper. One pen. Black tea.
And finally, An offering from your own body.
Optional:One rose bud that is beginning to bloom or any flower symbolising love that is in the process of blooming.
Instruction.
>Inscribe the name of your target on the slip of paper. And your name beside theirs

Prepare the tea to be brewed as you would with coffee so that the water flows through the mixture and into a new vessel.
next.
> on the paper. Write over the targets name with your name so that yours is most visible. And then do the same with your name. So their name is now visable over yours.
Put this slip of paper in the middle the tea to be brewed. But only after the next few steps.

You now must offer something of your own- Charged with sexual energy. For men performing this spell semen is recommended. For females sexual fluid and most commonly menstrual blood is used.
>pour fluid onto the paper. Let it soak through
>add this paper imbued with your sexual energy in the middle of the black tea to be brewed.
>>
>>18753722
GO FETCH
Okay. So I see some are intersted. The spell as I mentioned before is known as the go fetch spell.
Materials. One piece of white paper. One pen. One needle. One drop of blood. ONLY USE THE BLOOD IF YOU NEED TO INCREASE THE SPELLS POWER

THIS SPELL IS USED TO RECEIVE A GIFT OR SOMETHING YOU WISH RETURNED

>use the pen to write in detail what it is you want brought back to you. This can be anyone or anything. So long as it is not outlandish.
>on this note write that you will remove the spirits pain in exchange for it bringing back what it is you desire (this is what the needle is used for)
>write note as if you are talking to someone in first person
>sign your full name at the end of the letter. Use blood only if you want the process expedited

Now that you have the letter now what?

>take your letter and fold it into the shape of a dog HAVE ALL WRITING FOLDED INSIDE THE AVATAR
>remember the needle? Pierce one of the newly shaped dogs legs. (This is the pain you promised to remove if the spirit holds up their end of the deal)
Now with your demands clearly written inside the dog AND it's goal clearly given and the contract made. place the new dog somewhere you can see it. And say.

"NOW GO FETCH"

After you are given what you wanted IMMEDIATELY remove the needle and leave the dog outside to be free.

I preformed this spell only once. I thought it wouldn't work I asked that my old girlfriend would come visit me. She did five days later. The parent she had moved to live with died and a car accident. And she had to come back to live with her father. After she had told me she had to come and tell me what happened. After that.i promised to never again use this spell.
You.have been warned. Good luck.

Cordial as always... -M
>>
>>18753755
>>18753759
thank you so much!
>>
>>18753755
>spell
>materials
bullshit occultist loser
>>
>>18753704
Kek
>>
>>18753755
so... does the caster have to drink it? or does the.. 'recipient' of the love spell have to drink it?

also, the paper doesnt go into the cup, its with the tea yeah?
>>
>>18753755
Don't drink cum that's fucking disgusting
>>
>>18756758
can't anyone answer this??
>>
File: limbforlimb.png (190KB, 1330x541px) Image search: [Google]
limbforlimb.png
190KB, 1330x541px
>>
>>18758611
What kind of cosmic force understands english writing? Come on man, dont be retarded.
>>
>>18758739
im not asking the cosmic force, im asking the people in this thread who have performed the spell. why would i try to communicate with a cosmic force by posting on an anonymous imahe?? YOU don't be retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.